The Wimp and the Deb
Chapter 33

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 33 - The story of a misfit but highly intelligent schoolboy and computer genius who has a fascination for a girl who is part of the richest family in the area. She is beautiful but seems to be a flighty socialite until circumstances change and she is faced with challenges she never expected, How are their lives going to interact and will there be a romantic outcome? Explicit sex may well form an integral part of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Squirting  

Rebecca

We went to the concert and Ruth's worst fears were confirmed. As she had practiced the pieces with dad at the Rehearsals, the girls had persuaded her to play at the concert. Not only did she play as part of the group, but the girls had also insisted that she should have a solo spot so that the audience would get the idea of how talented she was as a pianist. When she had finished, she got the biggest round of applause of the night. She might have been shaking with fright before the concert began, but afterwards, though still feeling shaky, I think she was delighted with how things had turned out.

Rory

On the Friday before Christmas mum and Phil arrived and took up occupancy with us for the Christmas and New Year Holidays. We were not using the master bedroom so it was no inconvenience to us. We were both glad to see them and it was nice to be able to talk to mum and discuss with her how things were going in our respective lives. In the course of one conversation I had with her I mentioned Rebecca's suggestion that we should get engaged on her seventeenth birthday.

"I am surprised that you two are only talking about getting engaged," My mum said with a laugh. "Ruth keeps me informed about what is going on so from what you have told me and from what she has told me, it seems that you are living together as man and wife now."

"Yes we are," I said with a giggle, "But we don't want to push our luck with our parents. So getting engaged seems a good suggestion at this stage. When Rebecca gets her A levels next year and we set of for university, we may have another suggestion to make."

"I can guess what that will be," She said with a smile. "I can say now that if you have been living together for two years, as you will be by that time, you will get no objection from me. I doubt if either Ruth or David will object either."

"I am glad to hear that mum because it makes sense for us to be man and wife since David has intimated that he will provide us with a flat, wherever we decide to go to university and we will continue living together in it" I said.

"If you are getting engaged in March what are you doing about a ring?" My mum asked.

"I have some money saved," I told her. "I have been looking on the internet and apparently if you buy a second hand one then you can get a better diamond for your money as you don't pay the full tax on it."

"If you are considering a second hand one," My mum responded, "Would you consider giving her the one which your dad gave me? It belonged to your great grandmother and its current value would probably be much more than you could afford. I wear the ring Phil has given me and it is a shame that your dad's should lie unused in a jewellery box when his son could give it to his bride to be"

"If you don't mind parting with it mum I would be delighted to receive it and give it to Rebecca." I said with gratitude in my voice.

I will be very happy to see Rebecca wearing it," my mother told me. "It is not as old as the one that Phil gave to me, but it is old enough to be regarded as another bit of our Macgregor family history," she said with a smile."

I thanked her and gave her a hug. I had not even thought of this possibility and I felt it would have more meaning for Rebecca. As my mum did not have it with her she promised that she would give it to me on our next visit to her and Phil's house.

Please don't tell Rebecca about using my dad's ring mum?" I asked. "It will be a nice surprise to give her when I slip the ring on her finger."

"As you wish, Rory," My mum said. "Since we know when it is going to happen we will be here for the occasion."

On the Sunday afternoon the girls and their partners turned up for our musical afternoon. As we had a glass partition with a glass door between the sitting room and the dining room, we opened it up and used the two rooms for our musical extravaganza. Phil and mum, George and Kirsty took seats in the sitting room and the musical group plus Rebecca and I played from a spot in the dining room. This meant we were not all crowded into one room yet everybody could see and hear what was going on.

The original foursome plus David and Ruth opened the show. I followed with

Two pieces on the guitar and then Rebecca played a selection on her cello.

Fiona who seemed to be the spokes person for the original group was impressed by both of us.

"I know you are busy studying for Your A levels," she told Rebecca "but any time you want you can come and join us."

She then turned to me.

You are probably even busier Rory for as well as working I believe you are studying for further A level subjects; but the same thing applies. With a group of eight, we could really plan a series of concerts in the coming year that would make a reputation for us and get us more bookings than we could probably handle. But as a means of raising money for charity that would be a nice position to be in."

The rest of the afternoon we played in different combinations and sometimes all together. It went amazingly well considering some of us had never played with each other before. Over diner we discussed the possibilities of enlarging the group and widening its scope and along with Rebecca; I agreed to attend their practices in the New Year.

My mum and Phil were impressed by our performance. Phil told us that if he lived nearer then he would have loved to be part of the group too. When we got to our bedroom that night Rebecca and I discussed the implications for us if we were to commit ourselves fully to the group. We both agreed it would take up valuable time, but we felt it would be worthwhile to make the effort.

Rebecca

On the Wednesday a few days before Christmas, my dad phoned me up from his office and invited me to have lunch with him. I had a good idea why I was receiving this invitation and guessed that he wanted to speak to me about my request to become engaged to Rory on my seventeenth birthday. So it was with some trepidation that I left school at lunch time and joined him at Luccini's.

When we were both seated and our drinks were placed before us my dad came straight to the point.

"Your mum tells me that you and Rory would like to become engaged in March. From what I gather this was your idea and Rory has agreed. I am not going to ask if he is wholeheartedly behind this proposal for I know he will be." He told me. "I am inclined to give my consent, but Mary has had a word with me too and she has prepared me for a future request that will come from her son."

I looked at my dad with a puzzled expression on my face, for Rory had not told me anything about further developments.

"What is Rory proposing?" I asked my dad.

"Oh he obviously has not got round to proposing to you." My dad said with a laugh. "So let me tell you what Mary passed on. She informed me that Rory was really pleased that you suggested getting engaged because that will prepare the way for him seeking to get my permission for you both to marry in the summer after you get your A levels."

"I always knew he was a very smart cookie," I said with a giggle.

"Oh he is that alright." My dad went on. "His reasoning is that by the time you take your A levels you will have been living together for over two years and it would make sense that if you were sharing a house or a flat in the university town where you will be studying for your degrees, you might as well do it as man and wife."

"And what is your opinion on his line of reasoning?" I asked, holding my breath.

"It makes sense and would avoid any malicious gossip springing up around your behaviour. Not that this is very likely in this day and age," He said. "But I have to confess if you are both certain that you want to go down that road, I would much prefer it to having you continuing to live as you are. It would avoid any complications and I would be very happy to have Rory as my son in law."

"Dad we have virtually been living together since last Christmas and we know and love each other." I reasoned. "We would not be going into this with any doubts or reservations. If you give us your blessing I will be a very happy girl, and Rory will be overjoyed. He would be thrilled with the idea that our lives now had order and direction and that our relationship was not something we had to be reticent about disclosing."

As our meal arrived we stopped talking until the waitress had gone. Before starting on his lunch my dad spoke again.

"When you came to me with the idea of using Rory as your tutor, I liked the young man from the outset." He said musingly. "But I worried that your proposal was going to cause him a world of pain later on when you discarded him. However, watching how your relationship has developed has made me very proud of you and very happy for both of you. If I had been able to pick a husband for you, I could not have done any better that the one you chose for yourself."

"I know how much you and mum love him too. Mum has told me as how you feel and that makes me very happy." I responded. "He makes the responsibility we face as your heirs so much easier to handle and even something to look forward to. I don't think I would feel like this about the future if I did not know he would be by my side."

"I am glad he has made you feel like that," My dad said. "So I am going to tell you now that my wedding present will be a house wherever you decide to go to university. I will also settle an endowment on you in both your names which will enable you to live comfortably while you are there."

I looked at him in amazement, and then I got up from my seat and went round the table and gave him a hug.

"Oh Dad" I said, "You have always been a great father, but you are now solving some of the problems that we had not even got round to thinking about seriously"

"As you have said, and as Rory has said on more than one occasion in the past eighteen months, what else are fathers for, if it is not to raise your allowance," he said with a laugh.

As I sat back down and resumed my meal my dad spoke once more.

"When you are as young and in love as you two are, even despite the fact that you are both mature beyond your years, there is a tendency to think that love conquers all. It takes reality looming larger than it does now to make you think of the practicalities," he said. "I am happy that I have been able to do that for you. You will have enough on your plate without having to worry about finances."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.