The Wimp and the Deb - Cover

The Wimp and the Deb

 

Chapter 29

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29 - The story of a misfit but highly intelligent schoolboy and computer genius who has a fascination for a girl who is part of the richest family in the area. She is beautiful but seems to be a flighty socialite until circumstances change and she is faced with challenges she never expected, How are their lives going to interact and will there be a romantic outcome? Explicit sex may well form an integral part of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Squirting  

Rebecca

The weeks seemed to fly past as I started my new Job. Kenny and Marjory did a lot of the leg work collecting the lists for the council and the various other agencies which could supply us with the names that we needed in order for me to call on the firms concerned. Kenny put them onto the computer with spaces for their reactions and their needs or if it was needed any further action on our part.

Marjorie created a little booklet about the aims of our organisation and the degree of funding we had available. She also gave details of the savings bank we were attempting to create and the lower interest loans that would be available to those saving with it. In it she stressed the fact that they would have a bank card and cheque book available to them so that they could conduct their business in the normal way.

As they were doing this I began phoning round the firms asking them if I could make an appointment to call and discuss the advantages of our loan and banking scheme. I let them know who was behind the scheme and that as a representative of McFarlane Enterprises and as an agent for my mother, I hoped they would at least let me talk to them about it. After the first round of calls twelve of the first twenty firms on my list agreed to a meeting with me. Two asked if it could be over lunch since at the time they were short staffed and could not fit me in otherwise.

This suited me perfectly so at the start of the second week arranged to see them between twelve and one on the Monday and Tuesday. When I phoned to make the appointment for the Monday, The man I was speaking to informed me that he would be happy to fit in with my arrangements but asked that it should be in the local supermarket cafeteria as he would be meeting me straight off the job and would be in his overalls. His was a small joinery firm and he was a hands on employer.

When I met him he said he was surprised to be meeting someone so young and said that he had expected someone much older. Since I estimated his age to be somewhere around his mid to late twenties, I told him that I could say the same as he seemed much too young to be running his own business. At this he laughed and agreed that he deserved that response. I explained that the lunch would be on my expense account and we gave our orders took our number and adjourned to a table.

I explained how I came to be given this Job and why.

"So you are the daughter of the man behind the scheme and the woman who is running it." He said with a laugh. "I did not twig that when I took your phone call."

"You are nearly right" I told him, "But it is my mum who is behind the whole idea and who got all the grants put in place. She is also the chairwoman of the committee that runs it. My dad just backs her up and put in a considerable chunk of money from McFarlane enterprises to match what my mother had already given herself. The rest came from a Mr Brown who heads one of the leading law firms in the town and of course there was a government grant.

He laughed again.

"I stand corrected," he said, "So the thing is being run mainly with women doing the work and the men folks backing them."

"Isn't that the usual order of things?" I asked with a dead pan expression.

"I can see I am going to be out gunned every time I open my mouth, young lady, so perhaps we had better get down to the business we are here to discus. We poor men can only stand so many blows to our ego."

Our lunch arrived as we spoke and I laid out our scheme. When I had finished, he told me that money was not his most serious problem it was manpower. He had difficulty finding good skilled workers and keeping them. I made a suggestion that he should be training his own as there were government grants for apprenticeship schemes. I told him I knew it was not an answer to his immediate problems but if he started with one or two boys now and one or two each year then in three years time they would start to pay dividends and at the end of it he would know which were the best ones to keep on and if there was a shortage of skilled labour the others would have no difficulty finding jobs. Sometimes I told him you have to take a longer view of things.

He told me that he had not thought of doing things that way and that he would look into it as he felt it was a good idea. I went on to suggest that since he was a busy man I could allocate the job of looking in to it to one of my co-workers and supply him with the information he needed. Then we could also see if there were other ways we could help him. He thanked me for my time and my assistance and I made arrangements for him to talk with my mom about our banking arrangements and said I would contact him again when we had the information that he would need for the apprenticeship scheme.

When we departed to go our separate ways I was fairly happy with the way our meeting had gone

During the rest of the week I was kept busy talking to companies and with most I was well received. By the Friday we had a small painting and decorating firm and a small engineering firm who had requested appointments to talk about loans with our committee and also the joinery man who wanted to talk about our banking scheme. My mum thought that was quite a good response for my first week on the actual job of making people aware of what we did.

Rory

I was getting into the routine of going to work each day but more pleasing I was finding that I had quite a good touch with the micrometers and was accurate in my gauging of the tolerances. Although they still checked my work behind me the inspectors told me that they could do it much more quickly because when I had checked things they now just did the one follow up check and if there was a batch they would supervise me and then do random checks.

Although the day was not much longer than the school day, starting at eight and finishing at five, it was much more tiring, because your were on your feet for most of the time you were working. Once or twice I feel asleep in the chair after dinner and Rebecca teased me because I was younger than she but acting as she said, like an old working man. Now that she is also going out and doing things I am just waiting for her to fall asleep in the evening and then it will be payback time

Mum and Phil have now fixed a date for their wedding in late September this was much sooner than intended but they decided there was no point in waiting. They said they wanted to be together when Phil started his new job. This meant they had also started house hunting in earnest. Next week they are booking a week in a hotel in the area of the University and they meant to spend most of their day with estate agents looking at property. This meant that Rebecca and I should stay in the house to look after it while they were away.

I think it has been generally agreed by the both families that we will spend most of our time at our house when my mum vacates it. When I told Rebecca about having it for a week to ourselves she had laughed and told me that as we were now both working more or less full time it would be good practise for when we had to do it to earn a living that would pay for a mortgage.

This made me realise that when we are spending most of our days here and she is back at school and I am still doing my job we will have to get a routine for cooking and cleaning and looking after the house. I talked to her about this and said we needed to think about that side of things. Rebecca said she had been thinking about this as well. She felt that it might be quite demanding, especially as she would have to study a lot in the evenings as would I.

I laughed and pointed out that there were benefits that accrued also. As we would be on our own a lot of the time there would be no one to hear the screams that emitted from her when she orgasmed. That as you may well have guessed earned me a hard dig on the ribs

Mum and Phil left on the Friday afternoon for their week away and Rebecca and I took over the running of my home. When we finished work and met back at the house we had both had a particularly hard day and did not feel like cooking.

"You know, Rory, Friday night is the start of the weekend," Rebecca said to me. "I think that as a hard working couple we deserve a night out. What is more, I feel like getting dressed up. I think we can have a shower and then since you are now earning a princely sum you can take me to Luccini's. Give them a phone and see if they can fit us in. Then you can come and join me in the shower."

I laughed and said,

"No wonder the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. I haven't had a salary yet and now I am going to have to get a loan to take my girl out. She will probably charge me interest on it as well."

"Now why didn't I think of that," Luna asked.

You mean you did not realise that I had not been paid yet" I queried.

"No, silly," she said with a giggle, "I meant the bit about charging you interest on the loan I will have to give you"

I made a grab for her but she was too quick for me and I heard her laughing all the way up stairs.

I did what I was told, however, and phoned Luccini's. I got Jessie on the other end of the line.

"It is Friday night Rory we are always busy at the weekend," she said in a very serious tone of voice. "However, I might be able to fit you in if you let me give you one of those passionate kisses again."

"Jessie you know I can't make a decision like that." I replied. "I would have to get permission from Rebecca and she is upstairs waiting for me in the shower so that I can wash her back."

"Ooh! If that's the case then perhaps there will be no passion left for me to tap into" she said with a giggle.

"I am disappointed that you are giving up hope so easily" I told her. "Find me a table and I will tell my lady I could only get one by bribing you with another passionate kiss. That way we might both get lucky."

"Rory Macgregor you are much bolder over the phone than you are in person." She said with a giggle, "Especially if you consider getting one of my passionate kisses lucky."

"Well, Jessie, any man would consider a passionate kiss from you as being lucky," I told her, "We both have significant others who demand most of our passion, but a little supervised variety is not to be sneezed at," I said with a laugh.

"Oh you are naughty," she said giggling again, "But on the strength of that I will definitely find you a table for seven o clock.

"I am glad you find my bribe sufficient to satisfy you," I told her.

"Oh I would not say it satisfies me Rory. Nowadays it takes a good bit more than a mere kiss to do that," she said with a laugh, "but if you are offering ... she said with a giggle as she put down the phone. As I hung up I could feel the heat in my cheeks and two thoughts flitted through my mind. How is it that this girl can always do that to me, and the second was that she was only having me on or at least I hope she was?"

I undressed and joined my lady in the shower.

"That phone call took longer than I thought it would." Rebecca said.

I told her that it was Jessie who answered and relayed the conversation to her. I asked how is it that she can always make me blush even when I know she was only joking about the last part?

"I wouldn't be too sure about the last part Rory." Rebecca said with a giggle. "I am sure that when she said she would take her chance and accept third place in the queue for your affections it was because she really did fancy you and that kind of attraction probably still smoulders in her heart and mind."

"You are not helping with that kind of remark" I said. "It might make me feel even more inhibited around her and if she insists I pay the forfeit for the table I will probably blush down to my navel."

"That was the idea," Rebecca said with a wicked laugh, "I may enjoy watching that. But you should be comforted by knowing there is a passionate and beautiful Italian girl waiting in the wings to help you pick up the pieces of your broken heart if the worst were to happen"

"I don't know who is worst." I told her, "You or Jessie."

"Oh definitely me, I don't just play with your mind, I sometimes inflict physical pain as well." She said with a giggle.

As she said this I had just finished washing her back, so now I reached round her and pulled her to me, and my hands fastened on to her breasts and I began to tease her nipples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.