The Wimp and the Deb
Chapter 27

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - The story of a misfit but highly intelligent schoolboy and computer genius who has a fascination for a girl who is part of the richest family in the area. She is beautiful but seems to be a flighty socialite until circumstances change and she is faced with challenges she never expected, How are their lives going to interact and will there be a romantic outcome? Explicit sex may well form an integral part of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Squirting  

Rebecca

We had a welcome home dinner that evening at our house and Rory's mum, and Phil were there as he was on holiday and would not be starting his new job at Lancaster University till the middle of September. After the meal was over dad and Rory closeted themselves in dad's office to discuss the plans for his new role as a work experience student. This brought home to me that when I went back to school Rory would not be with me. It felt very strange, because we had been together constantly for the whole of the last year. Now I would be seeing a lot less of him and I wondered what that would feel like.

When I had asked him about help with my studies, he had assured me that we would still have the evenings together and that if I needed any help he would then have the time to assist me. He told me that although he was working he was making arrangements to study Chinese this year and perhaps even Japanese, but he would have to find out how much work was involved in learning Chinese first. He also pointed out that last year had shown that when I really worked at my studies, I was an A student on my good days and at worst a B+. He was sure that most of the time I would not need him, but when I did he would be more than ready to step in whenever I asked. Speaking about grades tomorrow was going to be a big day for him as his A Level Grades would be arriving through the post.

That night we stayed at his house because morning post would arrive there. I must say that when we got up I was surprised that he was not more nervous. It seemed to me that when it came to his studies and academic matters he was supremely confident in his own abilities. It made me aware of how much I had misjudged him before I met him. I mistakenly saw his isolation as a lack of ability to socialise, when in fact it was the fact that people cut him off because he was so clever and this made him a loner. As soon as I got to know him I realised that he was perfectly capable of standing up for himself and if people let him into their circle he proved to be a good friend who went out of his way to help them.

If he wasn't nervous, I was. After breakfast when the post arrived I was trembling as he collected the envelope with his grades. I should have known better. He had achieved 'A's in Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English, Computer Studies, French, German, and Spanish. His mum and Phil congratulated him and I gave him a hug and a kiss. I knew that dad was going to be pleased and these results really made his O Level results irrelevant.

After we got over celebrating the Rory's results, Phil gave us and Mary a lift over to my mum's house so that we could tell her the good news. When she heard it she gave Rory a big hug and a kiss and told him she was proud of him. She then got on the phone to dad to let him know. This meant that on Monday Rory would be starting work beginning with a four to six month stint on the shop floor of the automotive parts factory. The fact that I did not have a clue what he would be doing there reminded me to ask my dad what he had in mind for me over the summer. When mum got off the phone she told us that dad had booked a table at Luccini's for a celebration.

Rory

Rebecca did not think I was nervous waiting for the post, but I was just a little bit apprehensive. I felt I had done well but when I opened the letter with the results I was relieved to find that I had done as well as I had hoped. I was also pleased by the reaction of others to my success. Ruth, if anything, showed even more pleasure at my success than my mum. She was delighted that David had anticipated my results and booked a table at Luccini's to celebrate.

When we arrived there we were shown to a table on which the centrepiece was a large cake which had lettering, iced on it stating, 'Congratulations to Rory on a Splendid Achievement.' I was a bit embarrassed by this, but Rebecca told me not to be silly and to accept that everybody was pleased by my success. She also said she was very proud of me. Jessie came to take our orders and she took this opportunity to ask what the celebrations were about. When Rebecca told her about my A level success, she said she had forgotten that I was sitting them.

"I am not going to ask you about your results" she said with a grin, "I think that cakes says it all, probably straight 'A's in everything."

"In all eight subjects which he sat," Rebecca told her proudly and gave me a hug. "Of course we would expect nothing less from our school genius."

This had me blushing and both the girls laughed at my embarrassment.

"He blushes beautifully too," Jessie said with a giggle. "With your permission Becky, "I might give him a congratulatory kiss later."

"If it is anything like your last one," Rebecca said with a laugh, "It will scorch the table cloth and have him blushing so furiously it might even set his hair on fire."

Those at our table nearest to us heard this interchange and burst out laughing along with the girls. I tried to act cool and ignore them, but that is kind of hard to do when your face is glowing like a beacon.

"When you two are finished embarrassing me, perhaps we can sit down and get on with the meal," I said. "I think I will be embarrassed enough when your dad makes the speech that I am certain he is going to make."

"Spoil sport," Jessie said, "But I suppose I better get on with my job and start taking your orders."

Once everyone was seated, what I feared happened. Rebecca's dad stood up to welcome everyone.

"This happy band which I call my family has gathered here to celebrate the achievements of Rory in his recent A Level exams. As you all know he achieved 8 'A's a remarkable enough feat. But to do it at sixteen at the same time as he was sitting his Standard Grades makes it even more remarkable. With these grades he could probably have his choice of most Universities in the country. We all know however that he has chosen to suspend going to university for several reasons. Firstly he wants to take some time out to get work experience with McFarlane Enterprises as he has a scholarship from my firm and will be working for me when he finishes whatever course of study he takes there. The second, and probably more important reason in his eyes, is that he wants to go to university at the same time as his girlfriend who also happens to be my daughter."

This got a laugh from the family and David paused until it subsided before continuing.

"To say I am pleased about his achievements and his decision to do what he is now going to do, would be an understatement. It is my hope and I believe the hope of both families represented here that he and Rebecca will always remain as close as they are now. If as we hope their courtship lasts and they go on to marry then this will become a partnership which will not only bring us all happiness but will see McFarlane Enterprise falling into safe hands for the foreseeable future. With their brains and work ethic and their concern for others they will make a formidable team at the helm of our firm in the years to come. This will benefit not only us, but the whole working community which depends on our firm for their continued well being and prosperity. That we should continue to succeed in providing work for our people is as important to me as having a profitable business and if we can look forward to them being at the helm then I think this will be assured. Congratulations Rory and thank you for all your hard work."

As David sat down the family applauded his little speech and as others in the restaurant also heard much of it, then it was clear that the news of my achievements and the other statements that David had made would soon find circulation in the wider community. I wondered what they would make of it; especially those remarks that he had made concerning me and Rebecca. A lot of people would be surprised that he expected such a young couple to remain in love and end up marrying. I grinned at these thoughts for David knew his daughter and his prospective son in law almost as well as they knew themselves. He was also a very shrewd character who would try and make sure that no obstacles to that union would be placed in their way of he could help it.

I think it would also be true to say that his daughter and his prospective son in law were of the same mind. We were both very sure of our feelings for each other and had shared so much of ourselves with each other that neither of us were in any way inclined to look at anyone else. I for one could not envisage this ever changing, and I was sure that my girlfriend was of the same mind.

The rest of the meal was a very happy affair and the conversation between the family members flowed on without pause. When the meal was over David had me cut the cake and it was taken away to be cut up and shared among the guests to eat with their coffee. We were becoming very regular customers of the Luccinis and their restaurant.

That night as we prepared for bed, Rebecca said to me that her dad was so certain that our romance would be a lasting one and that we would stay together and eventually marry, many people in the community must think that he is counting his chickens long before they are due to hatch.

"Do you have any doubts about him being correct in his assumptions?" I asked her.

"No I don't," Rebecca responded, "And I don't for a moment think that you have either. But to outsiders it must seem a bit early to be making those kinds of statements; both about us and about the future of his companies."

"I agree with what you have said Rebecca," I told her. "But they do not know how much time we have spent with each other in the past year. They don't know either that we have been virtually living as man and wife for the past eight months so they can't see what our families see. Add to that they do not know how shrewd your dad is. He sees and knows what we have and feels that in each other we have found our soul mates"

"When I met Miss Gallaher and she suggested I should get you to be my tutor, that did not seem like a likely prospect to me either," Rebecca said with a giggle. "I was set to trade on what I knew to be your fantasies by offering you a chance to realise at least as part of them. I never dreamed it would turn out as it has."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.