The Wimp and the Deb - Cover

The Wimp and the Deb

 

Chapter 26

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - The story of a misfit but highly intelligent schoolboy and computer genius who has a fascination for a girl who is part of the richest family in the area. She is beautiful but seems to be a flighty socialite until circumstances change and she is faced with challenges she never expected, How are their lives going to interact and will there be a romantic outcome? Explicit sex may well form an integral part of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Squirting  

Rory

Rebecca took my advice and placed everything back where it had been, locked the door and returned the key to the treasure chest. She handed me the box and I slid the panel back into place and it locked automatically. When we had everything ship shape we went back downstairs to the kitchen.

It was just after nine pm. We had been on the go since early morning and I was feeling tired and said to Rebecca that I thought we should have an early night. She said that she thought it was just a bit too early and that if she went to sleep now she would probably wake before dawn. She eyed the wine rack which stood against the back wall of the kitchen and went over to examine it.

"This has some nice champagne here," She told me. "Since we are in France, I think we should do as the French do. I will stick a bottle in the freezer so that it chills quickly and we can have some French bread and cheese for supper and wash it down with bubbly."

"That sounds rather decadent," I said with a laugh. "But it may just help us relax and get to sleep more quickly"

We were often allowed a glass of wine with our dinner back home and after being driven to the airport and then flying out to France and being driven from there to the house; I felt that if I lay down, I would still have the sensation of being on the move. A glass of champagne at bedtime might just be the cure for this. We could recork it and perhaps have some with our meal tomorrow night.

Rebecca busied herself and put her plan into action. Once she had put the bottle in the freezer, she came over and sat on my knee and gave me a passionate kiss.

"What was that for," I asked her

"Oh!" She remarked dramatically putting her hand to her forehead and pretending to swoon. "We have been together for less than a year and he is acting as if we were an old married couple who needed to have some reason to share a kiss. Is he so used to me that my kisses does not even let him know that I am just a horny teenager" she finished with a long drawn out sigh.

I looked up at the ceiling, rolled my eyes and I hit myself on the head before heaving a sigh of my own.

"I keep forgetting that I am marrying a drama queen," I said making it clear that I was thinking out loud. "I thought that I had made love to her this afternoon and this would have satisfied the maiden since we had journeyed so far"

It was obvious that Rebecca was not going to let me away with this and she rose from my knee and turned as if to an audience.

"Woe is me!" She cried "I have lost my allure, or it may be that he is growing old. Was not this the same man who less than a week ago ravished me three times within twenty four hours? What is a poor girl to do now?"

"If she does not stop play acting and questioning my sexual prowess," I said sternly, "I may have to find the key to that cupboard and teach her a lesson.

I just managed to say this without giggling.

She turned to me and looked at me beseechingly before saying in a pleading voice,

"Oh sir, would that mean handcuffs and ties and much licking of my pussy?" She asked, "Or is it just an empty threat."

"Keep that up my lady and I might be tempted to give you a good licking of a different type," I told her before breaking down into a fit of giggles.

She made one last speech to her imaginary audience,

"Methinks, ladies and gentlemen, He would not dare to manhandle such a gentle woman in this way. Her wrath would be more than he could cope with."

"Don't tempt me wench, lest you find out to your cost that I am a courageous man of my word," I told her,

She turned and smiled at me, "Promises Promises!" She said before sticking out her tongue and breaking into a fit of giggles herself.

I could not help but join in her laughter. It was not the first time we had play acted scenes like this.

"You know," she said in a more serious note, "It is a pity you have now left school. You are getting quite good at responding to my play acting. I really think you could have joined the drama club and carried a fairly substantial role in one of our plays.

The next day I discovered that in one of the stables there were several mountain bikes. On studying the map of the area we saw that several trails were marked that would be suitable for off road cycling one of which led to a small lake. We measured the distance and it was about fifteen miles to the lake and about the same distance back. We decided that with our gym work behind us, we would be fit enough to tackle that kind of distance even though there seemed to be a good bit of uphill on the way out.

We packed butter and cheese and a knife into my rucksack along with some fruit. I tied a small tartan blanket to the top of my rucksack and we were ready to go. At the village shop we bought fresh baguettes and stowed them in Rebecca's rucksack and I added drinks to mine. We also had drinks in the bottle containers attached to the bikes. It was a warm day and the wind was at our backs as we made our way to the lake. This meant the up hills were not as demanding as they might have been. With our stop at the village shop it took us about an hour and thirty minutes to reach our destination.

After the cycle the lake looked very inviting but we had not thought to pack swim things.

"I can't believe we did not think to put in our swimwear." Rebecca said.

I looked around and out across the lake and there was not a soul to be seen.

"If you really want to swim," I told her, "There is nothing to stop us. We have the place to ourselves and even if there should happen to be somebody in the far distance; unless they have binoculars they are not going to be able to tell that we are naked."

"That might be true," Rebecca replied, "But we have no towels to dry ourselves."

"We don't need them, if we lie in the sun afterwards we will dry off soon enough," I said. "If we are still not dry by the time we are ready to go we can use the rug I brought with me."

"You just want to keep me naked so that you can ogle my body." Rebecca told me.

"Of course," I said with a leer. "What's more, it you are naked and I can stare at your beautiful body long enough, I may get so aroused that I will want to do more than stare."

"Sex maniac!" She retorted.

"And aren't you glad I am," I replied with a grin.

She punched me on the arm but agreed in the end I was right and there did not seem to be any reason why we could not go skinny dipping. Once we made up our minds we decided that if we swam right away, then by the time we got out of the water it would be time for lunch. I was the first to strip off, so I just ran and plunged into the water with a running dive. There was an initial chill but when my body acclimatised it was very pleasant and I felt we would be able to stay in for as long as we wished.

Rebecca was more tentative in her approach which meant that I had time to appreciate her lovely figure. It was something I never tired of, and just gazing at her beautiful body made me hard.

"It is a bit cold," she complained as the water reached her hips.

"Don't be such a wimp!" I told her. "Once you get in it is fine. Just throw yourself forward and get it over with."

"Hey you are the one who is supposed to be the wimp around here," She said with a giggle.

"Then if a wimp like me can dive straight in," I replied "It should hold no terrors for you."

She stuck out her tongue and then threw herself forward and let out a little scream as the cold water hit the rest of her body. But after she had swum a few strokes and her body acclimatised, she called out,

"You are right Rory, once you are in it is quite pleasant."

We swam about and played around in the water for over twenty minutes but by that time we were beginning to feel a bit chilled so we waded out and threw ourselves down on the blanket. Once we had dried off a bit I fished out the sun cream from her rucksack and told her to lie on her tummy and then began to cover her back, buttocks and legs with it. Once I had completed that area I told her to turn over and applied it to her front. I particularly enjoyed teasing her breasts as I rubbed it on that part of her anatomy

She had been lying on her back with her eyes closed until I started playing with her breasts. She opened them and looked at me,

"Pervert" She exclaimed, "but I will give you an hour to stop that."

I laughed and then handed her the sun cream so that she could apply it to her face.

"When you are finished," I said, you can do my back." Then I rolled on to my tummy to await her ministrations.

Her hands on my back felt great as she massaged the sun cream into my skin and I felt myself growing hard. By the time she ordered me to turn over my large cock was rock hard. Rebecca giggled as she saw the effect she was having on me.

"Oh my," What have we here? I think this part of you appreciates the care and attention I am giving," she said as she stroked my cock.

Moving on she covered the rest of my front with the cream and then to my surprise she started to kiss my rock hard weapon before taking as much of it in her mouth as she could. Needless to say, it was not long before I was shooting into her mouth and she swallowed everything I had to give. When she had finished, I rolled her onto her back and kissed her passionately.

Now it was my turn to return the favour and as I kissed her breasts and nipped her nipples with my teeth she responded with her little screams of ecstasy. When I worked my way down to her pussy her screams rose in crescendo and her body arched and her legs clamped my head as she had a full blown orgasm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.