The Wimp and the Deb
Chapter 25

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - The story of a misfit but highly intelligent schoolboy and computer genius who has a fascination for a girl who is part of the richest family in the area. She is beautiful but seems to be a flighty socialite until circumstances change and she is faced with challenges she never expected, How are their lives going to interact and will there be a romantic outcome? Explicit sex may well form an integral part of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Squirting  

Rory

John drove us to the airport for the start of our holiday in France. The flight was pleasant because we had special privileges and waited in the upmarket lounge and were allowed to board before the main bulk of passengers. When we landed at the nearest airport on the other side, a car and driver was waiting to take us on the hour long drive to the house

The house itself was in the Loire Valley about twenty five Kilometres from the town of Samur. It was not just a house but more like a small farm. It had a large yard which had a big cowshed to the left hand side and south of the house. To the right it had an L shaped stable block. The small leg of the L had two large stables and the long leg had four; one was the same size as the first two and attached to them and the other three came off it and extended south beyond the front of the house, The house itself had a wide tiled terrace along the whole of its frontage.

Beyond the stable and further south of it was a small barn which housed the sit on mower which was used to cut the wide area of grass which surrounded the house and its subsidiary buildings on all on all sides. There were other implements stored there which were used to keep the place around the house tidy. It also housed the pump house for the twenty five metre kidney shaped pool. Between the house and the stables was the large gas tank which supplied the cooker and the hot water boiler and fuelled the central heating system. It could get very cold in the winter, so the house was also double glazed

Between the small barn and the cowshed was another building. This had been another barn at one time but only the left hand side wall remained complete and it had kitchen cupboards and a sink fitted along its length. The middle part of the wall which had formed the front and rear on both sides remained and with the two corners at the opposite side from the kitchen wall they formed pillars to support the roof. The middle pillar which had been part of the rear wall had a barbeque built on to it and the whole floor area was tiled. This made it a nice big shaded building in which you could eat out if it became too hot to sit on the terrace in front of the house. |It was also ideal if you wanted to have a barbeque for a large number of people. It was equipped with a large wooden garden table and eight wooden chairs.

Beyond this was the pool which sat in the middle of the grass area which stretched to where the field to the south began. The pool had a tiled area all round it and this extended beyond it to the east side to provide an area for loungers and deck chairs The field to the south and to the east belonged to the house but was sub let to a local farmer whose farm had a turn off from the private road which led to the house from the rural public road a kilometre away. It was a very secluded, quiet and private place.

The pool and the grounds were maintained by a local man who attended the area once per week and the whole yard was covered in decorative chips and was brightened by large pots of geraniums and begonias. There were also Peach trees, plum trees, apple trees and willow trees planted in various parts of the large grass area which surrounded the house. The house itself had a large kitchen with beamed ceilings as had the sitting room off it. Through another door leading from the sitting room there was an L shaped corridor which led to two large bedrooms on the ground floor and a stair case which took you up to three further large bedrooms and a bathroom on the top floor.

All the rooms had large beamed ceilings and tiled floors though the sitting room also had a large bright rug which covered a large part of the floor. It also had a large sofa, a small sofa and two easy chair in front of the huge fireplace in which was laid out with logs ready for lighting. Down stairs beyond the kitchen was a toilet, a shower room and a laundry room from which a back door led to a covered drying area and an open drying area. These were both equipped with clothes lines for your washing. A local woman was engaged to come in on

Monday and Friday mornings each week to clean and keep the place tidy. We were going to enjoy our stay.

I have outlined what the house and its surrounds because I fell in love with the place. I felt that this was going to be a spot to which we could retreat when the pressures began to get on top of us. I determined that it was a place we would visit often, especially if we married and had children. Rebecca was used to coming here, but to me it seemed a truly marvellous thing to have at your disposal and I was so glad that I had knowledge of the language. If we came here frequently I felt I would soon become fluent in speaking it. Rebecca could already make herself understood though her command of the grammar was not as good as mine.

Rebecca

When we arrived at the house and unpacked I gave Rory a tour of the house and the outbuildings. He was really impressed by the place and its surroundings. I think what impressed him most was the quiet. Britain compared to France is such a small landmass with almost the same population and you are rarely far from the noise of traffic. We were only 1000 metres of the public road which had very little traffic and you did not hear a sound that was not natural, like a bird singing or the whisper of the breeze through the trees. He was amazed at how quite it was.

As soon as we had finished our tour and packed things away we headed for the swimming pool and I wore my skimpiest bikini. The sun was shining, there was not much of a breeze and the temperature was up in the mid twenties. Although it was not heated the pool was reasonably warm and we swam for about half an hour. I was first to leave and lay on one of the loungers while Rory ploughed up and down for another ten minutes.

While he was still swimming I shed my bra and rubbed some sun cream onto my boobs. I was determined to get a gradual overall tan while I was here. I know, you are probably saying what about the cancer warnings. I have always tanned well and never needed sun cream. Now I put on a medium factor and over the piece gradually reduce it. I never have any adverse affects and my mum and dad are the same. So I don't think I am living too dangerously.

When Rory finally climbed out the pool and realised I was topless I could see his eyes fastening on my reasonably ample breasts. As he took in my near nakedness I could see his swim shorts tenting as his snake hardened to its full extent. I giggled.

"I think at least part of you is excited by the wonderful views we have here," I told him.

"There is so little to obstruct your view around here," He said with a grin, "In fact I believe with a very little effort I could move one thing and I would have an uninterrupted view of one of the most beautiful sights around the place."

As he said this, he knelt by my lounger and undid the strings that held my bikini bottom and slid it from my hips. This took me by surprise and I gasped as my nakedness was revealed.

"Rory!" I complained, "Somebody might see us."

He looked at me with an evil grin,

"There is nobody for miles around," he told me. "Anybody that comes will be driving and we will hear their vehicle and you can grab your towel and cover up."

As he said this he leaned forward and began to suck on my nipple.

"Rory please don't!" I complained half heartedly. "Somebody might see us."

He ignored me and his fingers began to play with my pussy and I began to squirm. As he fingered me my body began to respond and I began to moan. His mouth found mine and our tongues began their usual dance. His fingers slid inside me and found my g spot and I was lost. He broke off the kiss and started paying attention to my breasts and my moans turned into little screams of pleasure. He then started kissing down my body and I knew where this was going and tried pushing his head so that he would move down to where I wanted him; but her resisted and took his time. A little later he pushed my legs apart and started kissing the inside of my thighs and going everywhere but the spot I wanted him to reach.

"Rory, please," I said pleadingly this time.

He lifted his head and looked at me.

"Do you still want me to stop?" He asked: deliberately misinterpreting my request.

"Don't you dare!" I told him. "You know what I want. I want you to make me cum."

"All in good time my darling," He said with an evil grin,

But this time as he lowered his head his tongue found my slit and began to lick and my body wriggled and tried to get him to touch the spot that most wanted his attention. His tongue circled my clit and occasionally brushed across my hard nub and I screamed and tried to push his head where I wanted it to go but he continued to tease me.

"Rory please!" I moaned again and now he began to lash my clit with his tongue and I felt that wonderful feeling spread from by pussy and my body arched and I screamed as I orgasmed.

I felt him climb between my legs and his massive hard cock slid into my pussy filling me with its length and girth. As he began to thrust into me, I responded by pushing up on his down stroke and I could hear myself screaming.

"Harder Rory" I cried; and then I was telling him to go faster as my pussy sent its wonderful signals up through my body.

Now he pistoned into me as hard and as fast as he could and once again I responded with screams of ecstasy as a wonderful orgasm ripped through me.

He rode me through the orgasm until I heard him groan loudly as his sperm shot into my body and he collapsed on top of me. It was a wonder that the lounger did not collapse under our exertions.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.