The Wimp and the Deb
Chapter 23

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - The story of a misfit but highly intelligent schoolboy and computer genius who has a fascination for a girl who is part of the richest family in the area. She is beautiful but seems to be a flighty socialite until circumstances change and she is faced with challenges she never expected, How are their lives going to interact and will there be a romantic outcome? Explicit sex may well form an integral part of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Squirting  

Rory

Later that day we all went over to the McFarlane household and once again the news of the engagement was broken to the family. Needless to say David and Ruth were delighted by the news. David summoned Mary one of the two maids who worked a two shift system and she was sent to produce a bottle of champagne from the cellars. He then called the maid and the cook into the room and informed them of the good news. They seemed as delighted as everybody else and were invited to join in a toast to the happy couple. Phil, mum and I were invited to stay for dinner and afterwards the celebrations continued for some time.

The next day I reflected on the implications of this for me. I was surprised by my mum's announcement that she and Phil were planning to marry. I had expected that it would happen, but not so soon. It would be interesting to see where they planned to live. In June I would be sixteen and by the sound of it the marriage would not take place till some time after that date. While it was not an impossible commute from here to Lancaster I could not see Phil making it an everyday occurrence. They would probably look for a house, in or near the university town. Since my future was here and my relationship with Rebecca was so important to me, I did not want to move away. Having already thought about this possibility and how I would react, I decided to have a talk about it with my mum as soon as she was used to the idea of Phil as her fiancé and future husband.

Not surprisingly a few days later as we sat in my study, Rebecca broached the subject of my mum's marriage to Phil and where they would live afterwards. I could see that like me she was worried about the implications of this for our relationship.

"I have seen this coming," I told her, "Though it has happened a bit sooner than I expected.

I have already given it a bit of thought and once things have settled down I am going to discuss this with my mum."

"It could mean that they will want to set up home nearer where Phil will be working," she said and there was a note of distress in her voice.

"I agree this is a strong possibility," I responded, "But I have some suggestions to make about that and I hope they will be agreeable to you, to my mum and to your parents."

"What are you going to suggest? She asked. "I don't want us to be separated."

I drew her to me and kissed her tenderly.

"It is not going to happen," I told her. "You know I am planning to sit both my A levels and Standard Grades this year. If I pass them with good marks, then I am going to suggest that I take a time out from my studies and get some work experience in McFarlane Enterprises before starting a university career. This will enable you to continue your studies and in two years time when you get your A Levels we will go to university together. As well as working for McFarlane enterprises I also intend to take another two A Levels at the same time. I want to learn Chinese and also the main language spoken in India because they are the two big markets opening up. Your family already has markets in the Far East with Japan.

But China and India are where the real expansion is going to take place in the future."

"If you are going to work here for my dad," Rebecca said, "Then you would have to stay here."

"Yes and there are two possibilities about that," I told her." I think that Phil is quite well off so he and mum may want to keep the house here as well as buy another in Lancaster. I hope so, anyway for that might be good for us."

Rebecca looked surprised by this.

"What difference will it make to us if they keep your mum's house?" She asked.

"By the time the marriage takes place we will both be sixteen," I replied with a wicked grin.

"I know that," Rebecca said with a touch of irritation. "What difference does that make and what has it to do with your mother keeping her house here?"

"One of the possibilities is that we could live in it together as we will have reached the age of sexual consent. Of course our parents would have to agree and as it would cause a bit of a stir in the local community they may want us to wait a bit longer before being so open about our relationship" I told her.

"Ooh! I never thought of that," Rebecca said with a grin. "But you are right, they may not go for it because everybody would soon realise that we were cohabiting."

"The other alternative is that I take up permanent residence at your place. People are used to seeing us sleeping in both places when our parents are present and even sometimes when they are not." I suggested.

"I have no doubt that my parents would agree to that, but what about your mum?" Rebecca asked.

"I think she might well agree. If I have my A levels, I could go off to university and if it was not Lancaster I would be moving away from home anyway. That is the argument I will put forward at any rate." I answered.

"I can see that she might buy that line of reasoning," Rebecca said, "but you will not be going to university, you will be staying here."

"I know, but it will remind her that we will both be leaving home soon. And we can promise to visit them often. It is not far for a weekend visit," I argued.

"When do you suggest we broach the subject with our families?" Rebecca wanted to know.

"I think we should let people get over the excitement of the engagement and the idea of the forthcoming marriage." I suggested, "But we should do it soon possible because my sixteenth birthday comes in a few of week's time."

"I am glad you reminded me of that," Rebecca said, "I will have to give some thought to a birthday gift for you."

"Having you with me all the time would be the best gift of all," I told her with a smile.

"You say the nicest things," Rebecca said. "I think I will have to reward you for that when we get to bed this evening."

"Why do we have to wait for this evening" I replied. "There is no one at home as my mum and your mum are now working together. Add to this fact that there is a nice comfortable bed upstairs just awaiting us."

"Mmm!" Now that is a good idea," Rebecca said rising from her chair and taking my hand.

As we mounted the staircase, I suddenly thought of the preparations I had been making for my response to the next time she spanked me. I thought to myself. Everything is in place. I could tell her that as a reward, I wanted to control what was happening. If she agreed then she would be in for a big surprise.

When we entered the bedroom she about start stripping off her clothes when I halted her. She looked at me in surprise and there was a question in her eyes.

"If this is to be a reward," I said. "Then I want to be the one who controls what happens. If you don't like what I do, then you can always punish me later."

She looked at me in surprise and I thought I could detect a bit of apprehension as well. I had never made such a request before. She was mostly the dominant person in most of what we did. I wondered if she was going to agree.

"Ok," She said with that searing look she sometimes gave me. "Just remembered what you have promised though. If you displease me then the punishment may be severe."

"For the privilege you are about to accord me my lady, I am willing to risk your wrath and whatever punishment that may incur." I told her. "Now I want you to undress me."

She did as I had bid her and soon I was standing naked in front of her and my large cock was already hard and erect.

"Now my lady, what I have in mind is going to take some time and will excite me greatly," I told her. "So I think you should begin my reward by giving me a nice blow job so that I will last when I finally take you."

Rebecca fell to her knees in front of me and took my penis in her mouth and began to lick and suck it. She soon got into this and it was not long before I was shooting my cream into her mouth and she swallowed it. I raised her to her feet and kissed her passionately. I could taste myself as our tongues sought out each other. When we broke the kiss I undressed her garment by garment and taking time to fold each one as I took them off. I hoped this was building up a bit of apprehension in her mind, but I was not unduly worried if it was not. When I got her on to the bed I think she would become apprehensive quite quickly.

I lifted her in my arms and carried her to the bed and laid her on her back. I then reached into my bedside locker and brought out a pair of fur lined handcuffs I had purchased and before she knew what was happening I had snapped them on her wrists. That got her attention and I heard her gasp as the cuffs snapped shut. Before she could recover from her surprise, I had pulled her arms over her head and with a tie from my drawer I held them there by slipping it under the handcuffs before fastening it to the railings of my bed head.

"What are you going to do?" She asked rather apprehensively.

I smiled down at her.

"Just you wait and see," I told her. "I am not finished with my preparations yet."

I brought out another two ties and looped one over her foot and onto her ankle and drew it tight enough to stay in place without being too tight. I then secured the knot before doing the same with the other foot. Then I looped the second tie round the restraint and between her feet and tied it to the bottom of the bed. This meant I could turn her over if I wished, but she could not move in any other way. I stood back and surveyed my handy work.

"Now that is that I call a lovely sight," I told her. "My beautiful and sexy lady is laid out helpless and defenceless before me."

Apprehensive she might be, but she was far from submissive.

"You just remember that when I am free again there could be some pay back mister," she warned me with a grin.

"Then I had better take advantage of this opportunity to have my way with you and enjoy it to the full, so that any punishment will be worthwhile," I told her. "And since my lady is in such defiant mood, I feel something has to be added to make her aware of how helpless she has allowed herself to become."

Saying this I reached into the drawer once again and this time I brought out a blindfold which I slid over her head and covered her eyes.

"Now my real pleasure begins," I said. "I am going to leave you for a minute or two while I fetch some of the other things I have prepared for this occasion."

When I came back into the room I was carrying a pan in which I had warmed some strawberries and juice on the kitchen cooker, together with another containing melted chocolate and also a tub of Ice cream in a cool box. She could not see what I was carrying but I knew she could probably smell the strawberries and the chocolate.

I dipped my finger in the strawberry mixture and found that while still warm it would spread on her body without causing any pain. I took a strawberry from the pan and told her to open her mouth.

"Why?" She wanted to know. "What are you going to do?"

"Well, my beautiful sexy maid, "I am going to do whatever I want," I told her. "But since you have been such a good girl so far, I am going to reward you for your obedience. I know how difficult this for you," I said with a laugh.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.