The Wimp and the Deb - Cover

The Wimp and the Deb

 

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - The story of a misfit but highly intelligent schoolboy and computer genius who has a fascination for a girl who is part of the richest family in the area. She is beautiful but seems to be a flighty socialite until circumstances change and she is faced with challenges she never expected, How are their lives going to interact and will there be a romantic outcome? Explicit sex may well form an integral part of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Squirting  

Rebecca.

I got the impression today that Marjory was a little jealous of my relationship with Rory. I don't mean she wished she had found him first. I think she just wishes she could find someone who would last more than a couple of dates. I also detected for the first time she felt her height was a drawback in the romantic stakes. Rory also detected something like that too and went out of his way to reassure her.

Marjory was right in her assessment of what he said to her. When my man sets out to let a girl know how sexy and beautiful she is, he sure knows how to do it in style. Obviously our relationship, the love we share, and the fact that I really do lust after him has really increased his confidence with girls to the point where he can say the kind if things to them that he said to my friend. He did something the same to Jessie and then set out to do something that would ease their family problem. God, I am beginning to realise what a good decision I made in seeking him out and what a lucky girl I am because he has developed into a wonderful partner in so many ways.

That set me to wondering if she was seriously thinking of making a move on Kenny O Brien. I giggled to myself and though maybe I had set a precedent that was going to be a boon to intelligent shy guys at our school. I don't really know much about him. I was amazed when Rory told us he was a martial arts exponent. Thinking about Rory, however, and the way I thought of him before I got to know him, I should not be surprised to learn that others like him have hidden depths just waiting to be tapped.

If Marjory does follow up on her threat and turns her undoubted charms upon him, the poor soul will wonder what has hit him. I will also get to know him and what he wants to do with his life and pass it on to dad. He might be another young man we can groom for a place in McFarlane Enterprises. I giggled inwardly again and thought, "hey am I becoming a recruiter from my dad's business or what?" Maybe I should set some of my other friends to lure the male talent we need.

When I shared these thoughts with Rory later in the day he told me if I was going to become a procurer of beautiful and sexy young females in order to recruit intelligent males for McFarlane enterprises we should set up an agency. Then we could charge the girls for that service, charge the boys for setting them up, and seek a bonus from McFarlane enterprises. We might just have found a way to make a small fortune with a kind of Soviet style fly trap, he told me and then laughed at the picture he had just painted.

I gave him a good old fashioned thump and told him he might just be working his way towards another spanking. He just laughed again and said, "Oh well, every good idea usually brings some kind of reward. I laughed at the thought of a spanking being a reward then wondered who it was that would be rewarded, me or him?

Rory

After I spoke to Marjory I wondered if I should give Kenny a heads up that she might be interested in him. However I decided against it. I thought I would just let it be as big a surprise to him as it was to me if she makes a move on him. Rebecca discussed her thoughts with me and I joked we should set up a Russian type Spider School and she could use some of her friends to recruit bright young men. She did not think much of that idea and threatened me with another spanking. But we both knew where that might lead. It would be a question of who was dominating who. One thing would be certain it would be great sex.

When we got back to my house my mother told us about her meeting with Ruth.

She was quite excited about the prospect of working with and for her but she wasn't sure her skills would be up to it after such a long time away. I told her that she should go for it as she would not be long in getting back into the swing of things. Rebecca encouraged her too and told her if necessary her mother would arrange for a refresher course. She said that there was probably a day release secretarial course at the local college and her mother would be only too glad to let her attend it. By the time we had finished talking with her about it she had more or less made up her mind that she would say yes

Then she sprung another surprise on us and told us what Ruth had said about Philip coming for the weekend and that he had asked her out for dinner. Rebecca was amazed.

"Uncle Phil actual got my mum to ask you to go to dinner with him?" She asked.

"Yes he did," my mother told her. "And her reaction was much the same as yours. She said it was a miracle that he dared to suggest a date even if he was doing it with her as an intermediary"

"Have you accepted the date?" I asked her.

"Yes I have," my mum told me. "If Phil had plucked up the courage to actually ask a woman out, I was not going to do anything as unkind as turning him down."

I grinned at her and said,

"Good for you mum," I hope you have a good time. If it is so unusual for him to ask a girl to go on a date, he must really like you. Gosh another McFarlane chasing one of us Macgregor's now there's a thing."

My mum laughed and said, "He is hardly chasing me. He is just asking me to dinner because he enjoyed talking with me at Christmas."

Then Rebecca intervened and said indignantly.

Another McFarlane chasing a Macgregor, Huh! I don't think so." She said. "I bet if this goes anywhere, it will be because your mum decides she is going to make sure he catches her. I can't see Uncle Phil doing much of the chasing and even if he did, I don't think your mum would be the pushover that you proved to be."

"Pushover," I said. "What chance had a poor unsophisticated, infatuated, girl shy, inexperienced and poor young man have against a gorgeously beautiful and sexy young heiress. Especially one who used all her womanly wiles and cunning stratagems to keep him in close proximity to her so that she could ensnare him. Not to mention the fact that with the force of her personality she gave him little chance of ever being able to say no."

"Do you hear that mum," Rebecca said plaintively. "You were a witness to these events. Did he ever feel he was being browbeaten and dragged screaming and kicking into the dungeon of his fair maiden's arms? No he came willingly and silently and softly with his compliments and his aura of hidden sexual charm and before she knew it, she found herself not only in love, but in bed with him."

My mother laughed.

"Now! Now! You two," she said. "Enough of this verbal sparring. From where I was sitting it seemed an inevitable match once the two got together. You complement each other in so many ways that Ruth and I feel you were just made for one another."

"Oh well" Rebecca sighed and said dramatically. "One can't fight fate or the conspiracy of parents. One just has to sigh and go quietly into the night."

My mother laughed even more at this.

"I would not mind if you sighed and went quietly into the night, Rebecca. But since you two spend so many nights at my house what I hear is not sighs of resignation, but screams, and I think they are screams of ecstasy rather than screams of terror."

Rebecca looked at my mother in consternation and blushed to the roots of her hair.

"I'm, sorry," mum, she said. "We forget that other people know what we are up to and that they can probably hear us."

"No need to be sorry Rebecca. I am just pulling your leg. I have been there and felt what you feel. Long may you remain young and without inhibitions. Find all the joy you can in one another for you never know what awaits you around the next corner."

We both knew from this, mother was referring to the loss so suddenly of her own much loved husband.

Rebecca stood up and went to mum and gave her a hug.

"That is one piece of advice we will gladly take," she said. "And thanks for putting up with us."

My mum smiled.

"I am not putting up with you my darling girl I am enjoying having you and I am so glad that you have taken to referring to me as mum." She told her.

"I like being able to do that," Rebecca told her. "It's not just Rory who feels he has two mums who love him and want to take care of him. I feel that way too.

I felt quite emotional as my two ladies bonded together in a hug of mutual love.

Marjory.

I was amazed today when Rory described how he saw me. I don't see myself as he says he sees me. I am five foot ten but I am not tall and slender. I am not fat but as he pointed out, I am rather well endowed in the breast department and need a D cup bra. I don't have any fat round my middle either. But as he so gallantly put it I do flare out at the hips. He might think it a bum to send him in to raptures. But I just think fat arse. I looked at the full length mirror as I stood in my bra and panties taking stock of my attributes. Hmm! He is right though my legs are long and shapely but the feet are a bit on the big side. But not to worry; most men's eyes never get that far. They seem fixed on my boobs. Well I am not a man so I have to take Rory's word for it and tell myself that I am; what was it he called me? A wet dream walking I think were his words. Well according to Rebecca if I am that and got him into a state I would certainly notice his arousal.

Anyway Rebecca sharing with me what she feels for Rory and what he feels for her has made me a bit envious. Well she took the bull by the horns and offered to be his girl friend if he would tutor her and look where it has got her. Now how would I approach Mr O Brien? He is different from Rory but he just seems to ignore girls. We are short of men this year in our drama club. I wonder f I approached him and asked him if he would like to become a member. Would that be the bait that might attract him and I could take it from there. Well it would be worth a try and in the next play we are going to do the drama teacher is thinking of using one of the girls to play the part of my lover. You know I think I could pluck of the courage and try to tempt him with that.

The next day at lunch time Kenny was as usual sitting by himself with his nose buried in a book. I took my lunch tray and instead of heading for the table where Rebecca, Rory and the rest of our friends sat I headed towards the table where Kenny was sitting on his own. I put my tray down on the table opposite him and said,

"Would you mind if I joined you today for there is something I would like to ask you?"

He looked up in surprise and I could see him looking at me as if I was some kind of alien being.

But he stammered and said,

"Sure, you can join me if you want. But what is it you want to ask me?"

I sat down and began to move the stuff of my tray. I looked straight into his eyes and said I have a problem and I think you might be able to help me."

"Ok," He said with a quizzical smile. "Tell me and I will see what I can do."

"Well let me start by telling you I have thought about this for a little while now, and I came up with a subterfuge," I told him. "I am a member of the drama club and we are a bit short of guys this year and for the role I am playing, the drama teacher was thinking she might have to use another female to play the male part.

So my plan was to ask you if you would join and consider taking that part.

That way I would get a chance to get to know you."

He looked at me puzzled.

"Why would you want to get to know me?" he asked.

I smiled at him.

"I'll come to that in a minute, I said. "Because I have decided to cut out the subterfuge and just be honest with you. Do you know my friend Becky McFarlane?"

"Well I know who she is," He told me. "I don't think there is anybody in the school who would not know about her."

"Ok! You know she is going out with Rory McGregor?" I asked him.

He smiled and said,

"Yes. Now there is a surprise for you. Rory is a bit like me he is an intellectual and until he started going out with Becky he seemed to keep himself pretty much to himself."

"Bingo!" I said with a laugh. "I am Becky's best friend and I was a surprised as you when she started dating Rory though I do know why she picked on him but I won't go into that now. I have watched from close up how their relationship has developed and I am a bit jealous. Not because Rory is her boyfriend, but because they have this wonderful rapport with each other." Seeing them, I have decided I would like to have something like that. Now because I am quite tall the guys that usually ask me for dates, well what you could say about them is that they are more renowned for their brawn rather than their brains. Add to that the fact that they nearly all seem fixated on my boobs and are only interest in trying to get inside my knickers. When I make it clear that is not going to happen any time soon they go and seek easier targets.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.