The Wimp and the Deb
Chapter 7

 

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The story of a misfit but highly intelligent schoolboy and computer genius who has a fascination for a girl who is part of the richest family in the area. She is beautiful but seems to be a flighty socialite until circumstances change and she is faced with challenges she never expected, How are their lives going to interact and will there be a romantic outcome? Explicit sex may well form an integral part of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Squirting  

Rebecca

For some reason I woke at five am on Christmas morning. I lay for a bit thinking about my thoughts of the night before. I had admitted to myself that I was in love with Rory, now I just had to pluck up the courage to tell him. Then I grinned and thought there would be no better time than the present. There were no children to rouse the house early to see if Santa had been. It would be about half past seven to eight o clock before anyone stirred. So I got out of my bed, put on my dressing gown, crept along the corridor to the room where Rory was sleeping.

I quietly turned the handle, opened the door and entered his room. He had not drawn the curtains and I could see by the moonlight that he was lying on his back in the middle of the double bed. I slipped of my dressing gown and slid in beside him. My hand crept down his body and I found that his cock was at full mast. I giggled and wondered if he was dreaming about me. I took his hard staff in my hand began to masturbate him. He started giving little moans and his eyes suddenly shot open. He slowly realised who was in bed with him and cried out

"Rebecca!"

I took my hand of his cock and put my fingers to my lips and said,

"Shush! We don't want to wake the whole house."

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I would have thought that was obvious even to a guy who had just been woken by a girl's hand on his manhood," I said with a giggle. "I am trying to masturbate my boyfriend."

"Rebecca, what if someone finds us here?" He asked.

"Well my parents would be pleased if it meant we were contemplating the sealing of a long term relationship, and I don't think your mum would be too displeased either."

My boy was now wide awake and a smile spread across his face,

"You would not be contemplating something like that right now?" He asked with a wicked grin on his face.

"Down boy," I told him. "That is not on the menu right now but I have something serious to tell you. Since nobody in this house will stir before half past seven, I thought now would be as good a time as any."

His smile faded and a worried frown took its place.

"What's so important it has brought you to my bed in the middle of the night?" He asked apprehensively

"It's not the middle of the night," I told him. "It is almost half past five in the morning, but that is beside the point. Last night before I went to sleep I was thinking about our relationship and how much I missed you and needed you. I decided that I was more comfortable and stronger with you by my side. Then it dawned on me that you turned me on sexually and made want to do things I had never done before. So can you see where this is leading?" I asked. I smiled to myself knowing that he might well be thinking the worst.

"No," he said. "But I am glad you find my presence a help and we can slow down on the sex side if you want."

"Don't be silly!" I replied. "If I wanted you to slow down on the sex side would I creep into your bed at five in the morning and start to masturbate you?"

"Well what are you doing here, then?" He asked with a touch of exasperation.

"Let me recap," I told him. "I miss you when you are not with me. I don't feel complete when you are not around. You are a source of strength and comfort to me. Finally you really really turn me on sexually. I don't know what you make of that Rory Macgregor, but it sounds to me very much like a woman who is in love with her man."

His mouth dropped open in shock and then he let out a joyful laugh and gathered me into his arms and kissed me passionately. I responded in kind and things might have gone further but he drew away and said with a smile,

"You really are a wicked witch, Rebecca McFarlane and you know how to press all my buttons," He told me.

"I come here to declare my love for you," I said in my most theatrical voice, "Only to be told I am a wicked manipulating witch"

I put my hand palm out on my forehead and pretended to swoon as I fell back on the pillow.

He rolled over on top of me taking his weight on his arms as he looked down at me.

"Drama Queen," he said. "What other woman would crawl into a man's bed in the middle of the night to say she had something serious to tell him and then spin it out and keep him in a state of anxiety for ages, before he found out that she is actually here to tell him she loved him?"

I smiled up at him. "You know I like pressing your buttons. My dad would say it is that thrawn Scottish bit in me. I bet you're glad I came though," I said with a giggle.

"I am always glad when you are with me," He said. "You are so good for me. My mum says that you have freed my emotions and enabled me to express how I feel about people."

"What made her say that?" I asked.

"The other day she told me things about my father she had never told me before. I think she did not talk much about him because talking about him was so painful for her since she loved him so much and lost him not long after I was born. That brought home to me how difficult it must have been to come to terms with that loss and find the strength to bring up a young child on her own. I thought to myself I owe her so much and I love her so much for what she has done for me."

He stopped for a moment or two then began again.

"Suddenly your voice seemed to be in my head and I heard you saying, "Why don't you tell her then." So I did, I took her in my arms and kissed her and told her that I loved her and appreciated all she had done for me. Before meeting you and being with you," he went on. "I would have been too inhibited to do something like that."

As I listened to Rory I could feel tears spilling from my eyes and I knew I was right. I loved this guy more than I could put into words.

"I am so glad you felt I helped you to tell your mum how you felt about her Rory, and I am so glad I have discovered you and how much I love you. You are so good for me." I sniffled.

He used his hand to wipe the tears from my eyes "Why are you crying?" He asked tenderly.

"Because I keep discovering more and more about you and it makes me so glad I made that bargain with you. Everything I find out makes me love you and want you more."

"And that makes you cry?" He asked raising his eyebrows quizzically and smiling down at me.

"Yes you goof!" I told him. "Women sometimes cry when they are happy.

His mouth found mine and we kissed passionately again. I knew if I let this go on I would be lost, and I did not want that to happen just yet. So I broke off our lovemaking and said,

"It is just coming up for six o clock, let's get up and get dressed and I will make us some coffee, then we can exchange presents before the others wake." He agreed and I kissed him and slipped out of his bed and made my way back to my room.

Rory

I watched Rebecca slip from my bed and out of my room and lay back in amazement. She had got out of bed at five in the morning because she wanted to tell me she loved me. But of course she had done it in her own way and after teasing the life out of me and making me think that she was perhaps regretting our relationship. I smiled to myself and thought, she loves me and life with her is never going to be dull. I was bubbling with joy inside. I had a feeling that she was falling for me, but now that I knew she loved me I wanted to shout it to the world and tell everybody. I wouldn't do that, but I would hug it to myself for a while. I had no doubt though that Rebecca would soon tell everybody who needed to know. I had better get up and get dressed I thought, or my lady would berate me for my sloth.

When I entered the kitchen Rebecca was already brewing the coffee and had the cups on a tray. I kissed her and asked,

"Where are we having it?"

"In the lounge," She told me. "If you like you can go through now and start opening the large box which you will find there. It contains your Christmas present from me."

I went through to the lounge and found a huge cardboard box all done up with Christmas paper and scarlet ribbon. As I opened the box Rebecca came back into the room with the tray and two cups of coffee which she set on the table and waited for my reactions. There were three large bags which obviously contained clothes I took out the first and pulled out its contents. It was a Kilt with a red background and green stripes and blocks of green squares. I looked over at her and she smiled and said.

"That is the Macgregor red and green tartan; in other words your tartan."

I could not help it. I started to have a creepy feeling about this. The next bag contained the traditional dress Jacket and waist coat to go with the kilt for formal occasions and the third was a shade of green tweed jacket for everyday use. There were two dress shirts and a Braveheart shirt all in separate cellophane wrappers. There was also a Belt with a silver buckle a fur lined sporran with three silver tassels and a skian dhu, a small ebony and jewel handled knife in a sheath which you could slide into your stocking top. Along with all this came several pairs of Kilt stockings and the traditional brogue shoes. I sat there stunned.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.