The Wimp and the Deb - Cover

The Wimp and the Deb

 

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The story of a misfit but highly intelligent schoolboy and computer genius who has a fascination for a girl who is part of the richest family in the area. She is beautiful but seems to be a flighty socialite until circumstances change and she is faced with challenges she never expected, How are their lives going to interact and will there be a romantic outcome? Explicit sex may well form an integral part of this story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   First   Squirting  

Rory

Before leaving the McFarlane household that evening I had been quizzed about my hobbies and my social life. As you will have already gathered my social life was nonexistent and as for hobbies apart from computing, gaming and research for my advanced studies I did not have any hobbies. I think Mrs McFarlane in particular had difficulty comprehending the extent of my isolation and lack of interest in outside activities and particularly activities that required physical activity. At one stage Rebecca had told her mother I was an intellectual genius with no time or inclination to indulge in things that most people found pleasurable. She told her mother that this would change because she was going to make it one of her goals to broaden my interest while I at the same time helped her with her studies.

Before leaving the house that night I had fixed up a time on Saturday morning when her father could meet with me and my mother to discuss plans for my future.

Rebecca also dragged me into the room she used as her study and between us we drew up a timetable for her future studies. I knew from this I was going to spend a lot of time her and with her as I sought to bring up her grades. Once we had finished she told me that after my mum and I had finished our meeting with her dad, then she and I were going swimming. Her Family were members of a very plush hotel fitness centre and her dad also had a membership for his for his key workers. On this occasion she told me she would sign me in but her dad would arrange a membership for me as part of the deal for his workers. I was not over enthused by this, but she said I had to learn to broaden my activities just as she had to devote more time to her studies.

When we had finished talking she came over and pulled me out of my chair, put her arms around me and drew me into a passionate kiss and her tongue was pressing against my teeth. I was surprised but not clueless. I had never been kissed before, never mind French kissed, but I knew from the internet how I was expected to respond and soon our tongues were thrusting together. Needless to say my penis was soon hard from this unusual activity and her hands moved down to my body and pressed my groin into hers and I knew she would feel my erection being pressed into her. She then shocked me by grasping my hard cock through my trousers and giving it a rub. I to my horror, or was it delight, I instantly came in my pants and it slowly softened. She stood back and then giggled and said,

"Wow! You may not have a well developed body and I haven't felt many cocks, but I think there is one part of your anatomy that may well rival your brain."

Then she laughed, and asked, "Have I shocked you?"

I was sure she knew what had happened when she took hold of my cock and I think it also showed on my face for I could feel the heat of my blushes, so it told her,

"You have not only shocked me you have amazed me and made me mess my pants."

She gave that wicked sort of grin she could produce at times and said,

"You know Rory; I am beginning to think that I am going to have a lot of fun because I have you as a boyfriend."

With that she helped me gather up my stuff and put my laptop back in its bag, and then she took my hand and led me to the front door where the chauffeur was waiting with the car. He opened the rear door and she got in and patted the seat beside her indicating where I should sit. I climbed in beside her. As the chauffeur got into the driving seat she said to him,

"I hope you keep your eyes on the road while you are driving, John, because I may want to give my new boyfriend some attention back here."

I blushed again and John laughed and said,

"Just as long as you keep it decent Miss Becky or this time it will be me who has to make a report to your father."

"Touché John," she replied with a giggle and as the car sped out onto the main road, I wondered what that had been about. But I did not have long to think about it since she gave me another passionate kiss and said,

"I will see you tomorrow and you will have to ask me to your place soon so that I can meet your mother and reassure her that I am not just a rich girl having a fling with her son."

Once again she had surprised me because I felt that her concern on this matter was genuine and that she did in fact want to let my mum know that she was in this for the long haul. My life was indeed being changed by her, but I knew this was just the tip of the iceberg and that I probably had a great many more surprises and shocks in store. When we reached my house John opened the door and she got out with me and walked up the path to our door, took me in her arms and gave me another more gentle kiss and said,

"I will see you tomorrow at school Rory, What time do you usually arrive?"

"I have to get there early," I told her, "For my mother drops me off on the way to work so I get there about twenty minutes to nine."

"Good" she said, "I will meet you at the gates about quarter to nine. My mum will drop me off."

That will drum up a storm in the school gossip columns, I thought, especially if she takes my hand as we walk into the schoolyard; and I knew she would. It would be her way of saying that I was now her boyfriend no matter what it did to her status.

"God!" I thought, "I am certainly going to be lifted out of the shadows and into the limelight." It struck me that I was not overly worried about this because I knew that she would be by my side. I watched her get into the car, waved, and went in to tell my mum what had happened.

Rebecca

As I lay in bed, I reflected on what had been an amazingly eventful day. Was it just a day? It seemed much longer because I had discovered so many things and I went over them in my mind. Over dinner my parents tried to find out what Rory was interested in. I was not surprised that he did not have any interests outside his computer and his academic studies. I almost laughed when they asked about his social activities since I knew that they were zilch. In fact the more I look at his life the more I am amazed that he functions as well as he does since he is so isolated and alone. I am no psychologist, but I think you have to be strong and happy in your own skin to function as well as he does in his circumstances. If I did not have any friends I think I would go bonkers. I think it is so necessary to have few close friends you can identify with. I think I need to feel I belong somewhere. I know I am going to be spending a lot of time with Rory but I am still going to make room for the friends who matter to me especially Marjorie. I grinned at the thought of her.

Poor Rory, I really surprised him with my passionate kiss, surprised myself to as a matter of fact because once he got into it I really enjoyed it and if we had kept it up he would have had my juices flowing. But if the kiss surprised him, my stroking his cock really shocked him. I was amazed that he told me I made him cum in his pants though I suspected he had. Anyway, I will be able to tell Marjorie that her cousin is right and that it is a monster snake he has in his trousers. I might not tell her how unscientific the experiment was. Scientific experiments need a certain amount of detachment and I was not very detached in that encounter. In fact, if truth be told I was getting a bit too excited by the whole thing.

Talking about Marjorie and my friends, if I meet him at the school gates tomorrow, I am going to be making a statement. I am going to be telling everyone that I have a new boyfriend and that he is the one they class as the school wimp. That will not only raise a few eyebrows. It will create consternation in some of those who form part of my group. Not only is he not a hunk, which would make it excusable, but he and his mum are relatively poor in comparison with us. It has just occurred to me that I don't care if some of them shun me. I have been forced to take stock of my life and I realise now I am being forced to grow up in a hurry.

I have to put aside the shallow concerns I had and look at the bigger picture. Our wealth comes from the efforts of so many people and I am now seeing that I have to have a real concern for their welfare. I have also come to realise that Rory has a great many qualities that are overlooked. He has a greater maturity than most boys his age and as he showed with my father he can stand up for himself when he needs to.

You know, the more I think about him, the more I am realising that despite being classed as a wimp, it would be really easy to fall for him, especially if what I continue discover about him reveals more of the same. My dad could possibly get his wish after all. My motto of loving the person who is and not the one you want him to be could well be fulfilled by Rory. With that I switched off the light and went to sleep.

Rory

I was waiting outside the school gates as Mrs McFarlane's car drew up and Rebecca alighted. There were a few people hanging about but she came straight up to me, put her arms around me and gave me a kiss. She then took my hand and we walked into school. We had only been there a few minutes when Marjorie Brown one of her friends came up to us. Her father is the head of one of the biggest law chains in the county and they are, like Rebecca's family; very wealthy. "Hi" Becky! You are here early this morning, did you fall out of bed or something?"

Rebecca smiled and said that she was early because she had arranged to meet me and that I always got here early.

"You probably know Rory by sight, but you have never met him, May I introduce you to my new boyfriend Rory McGregor. Rory this is Marjorie Brown, my best friend."

Marjory reached out and shook my hand and said she was pleased to meet me.

I replied in kind.

She turned to Rebecca and said,

"I don't know if I should talk to you."

"Oh, oh," I thought here it starts, you should not be associating with wimps like me." But to my great surprise she went on,

"You are a real secretive person you are. You told me that you were going to ask Rory to tutor you. You did not say anything about him becoming your boyfriend."

Rebecca laughed and gave that wicked grin then replied. "After I told you that," she said, "I started thinking about him more deeply and realised he had a lot of good qualities and that it would not be a bad thing if I got to know him better. Since then he has proved me right, he has even more things going for him than I thought and not all of them are to do with his brains. So I asked him to be my boyfriend and he agreed."

Barbara raised her eyebrows and said, "If some of these qualities refer to the ones I informed you about when you said you were thinking of asking him to tutor you then I will want to know about them later and you are going to have to tell."

I did not like the sound of that but thought there is no way that she could know much about me.

Marjorie then turned to me and said, "I pointed out that you were the brainiest person in the school and said you would be an interesting character to get to know. So if she throws you over, then you know that I am unattached."

I was absolutely flabbergasted by these remarks. Marjorie was another very stunning girl with a very full figure and was very popular though she had a very earthy sense of humour. It surprised a lot of people that she was Rebecca's best friend, because Rebecca presented a very prim and proper image. I was discovering though that it was just an image and she was anything but.

My lady responded to Marjorie's comments by saying,

"You look here Marjorie Brown, don't you go trying to steal my man before I even get to know him properly"

"I would not dream of it," She said haughtily, "I was just staking a claim in case miss prim and proper got tired of someone from such a lowly background,"

Rebecca Giggled and said,

"I may be Miss Prim and Proper my earthy and sometimes crude friend, but I am not Miss High and Mighty, and as you pointed out and as I am finding out, my new boyfriend is a fascinatingly interesting character; so I am unlikely to tire of him or cast him aside because of his lowly background."

I broke in on their conversation, at this point. "Do you mind girls? The guy you are haggling about is having to stand here and listen to you. While it may be flattering to the male ego, especially of a wimp like me to have females bickering over him, I would prefer if you waited till I'm not here."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.