The Eternal Quest of One Mindy Fuecher - Cover

The Eternal Quest of One Mindy Fuecher

Copyright© 2011 by BillyRay

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A frustrated college student tries several methods of mind control to get laid, but none of them seem to work - at least for him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual  

"Hello, Min, I'm the mind control fairy." Said the sexy, shapely blonde dripping rainwater onto his floor.

"Excuse me, you're the what?" "The mind control fairy. Every few years the Powers That Be select the most pathetic person on the planet and grant him mind control abilities so that he may take charge of his life and fuck beautiful women." "You grant mind control powers just so pathetic guys can fuck beautiful women?" "Oh no, there's a multitude of things the powers can be used for, amassing wealth, gaining powerful positions, ensuring justice, solving many of the problems mankind has dealt with from the beginning, even world peace – but they mainly get used to fuck beautiful women." "And you're here because..." "You are the most pathetic person in the world. You've been at the top of the list for the last two years now." "The most pathetic person in the world..." sighed, Min, realizing what was really going on. "Yeah, just what I was thinking before I fell asleep." He looked at the lovely dripping sex-pot with all the right curves and said, "I suppose you'll grant me the powers and then we'll fuck like bunnies. That's usually how these dreams work." "Phfft – not hardly. First, I'm immune to the mind control so don't even try it. Second, look at me! I mean, there's a whole slew of Demi-Gods, Demons and other supernatural dudes with gigantic cocks lining up to fuck me, so why would I waste my time on you?" "So, no fucking?" "No," she said impatiently, "do you want the power or not?" "If we're not going to fuck, just get out of my dream, would you?" "Is that a no?" "Yes! I mean, No! I mean, get out of here!" "Fine, I'll just go on the next name," she consulted the clipboard that suddenly appeared in her hand, "to get to New Jersey, I go towards the rising sun, right?" "Yes! Now go!" he shouted, shoving his head beneath his pillow.

BZZZT! BZZZT! BZZT!

Min's hand slammed down on the alarm clock, shutting it off. He sat up, the dream still vivid in his mind.

"Damn," he said to himself, sliding out of bed and heading to the shower, "that was one fucked up..." He stopped dead in his tracks. Slowly, he looked down at his feet to find he was standing in a puddle of rainwater that looked as if it had dripped off of a shapely woman with wings.

"Fuuuck meee..." He darted to the window and ripped it open.

"Fairy!" he called, "Fairy! I've changed my mind! I want it now!" "Don't call me fairy!" said a voice from the ground. Min looked down to see one of the guys from the-bathroom-visit-that-shall-never-be-spoken-of. "It's not politically correct. And I've changed my mind too. Don't know what the hell we were thinking, but don't bother us again." Min quickly ducked back into his room and slammed the window shut. He huddled against the wall, knees to his chest and sucking his thumb for several minutes until he was able to put the horrors back into his iron chest of repressed, traumatic memories.

While showering, he realized that if there actually was a fairy in his room last night, then magic was real. If fairy magic was real, it stood to reason that other types of magic were real. So once he was dressed, he headed to the part of town where he knew there to be several occult type book stores and browsed until he found a magic book that seemed to have just the spell he was looking for.

"Good choice," said the young man behind the counter, "this one has that compulsion and control spell that can be ever so handy." "Yeah," said Min, "I noticed that. That's why I chose this book as a matter of fact. Tell me, is it a difficult spell? I'm sort of new at this." "It's a piece of cake. Great for getting folks to go along with all manner of things. You know ... as long as you don't mind paying the price." "Uhm ... what price is that? ... exactly?" "You are familiar with the 'Rule of Three – The Magic Law of Return' aren't you?" "Not really, I am very new to this sort of thing." "Oh, well, it's an immutable law of magic that goes like this:" The young man's face grew blank, his eyes distant and his voice flat as he recited, "Ever Mind The Rule Of Three, Three Times Your Acts Return To Thee, This Lesson Well, Thou Must Learn, Thou Only Gets What Thee Dost Earn." He shook himself and looked back to Min. "So basically, what that means is ... say you use the spell to fuck some hot little piece of ass, you had better be on the lookout for three ass fucking bruisers and always carry plenty of lube, 'cause you're gonna get three times what you gave her." Min swallowed hard and slid the book back across the counter.

"You know ... I think I've changed my mind ... I've gotta go." Min turned and rushed out of the book store as the phone behind the counter began to ring.

"Have a nice day!" The young man called after him with a wave. He then answered the phone.

"Hello, Nefarious Books and Collectibles, Tom speaking, how may I help you? ... Oh, hi, Dave ... nothing, just had to get rid some punk trying to horn in on our 'fuck me silly' spell ... yeah, heh-heh, I gave him that ol' rule of three bullshit and he took off like a scared rabbit ... no worries, bro, that spell is still ours and ours alone, and speaking of that, did you ever track down those twins? ... great, see you tonight." Min entered his room, flopped into a chair and looked at the pile of notes from his summer of research; there was only one thing left that he hadn't tried, a device to make his voice irresistibly compelling. He'd avoided it because it would have to be worn around his neck, pressed against his voice box and he wasn't sure how small he could make it, or even if he could make it so it wouldn't look totally obvious what it was.

But now, there was nothing more to try so he started researching miniaturization methods and within the month he had everything he needed.

He was sitting at his work bench, eyes glued to his microscope and hands steadily holding tweezers as he assembled his device, when he once again heard the most beautiful (and terrifying when he was doing this sort of thing) voice in the world.

"Hi, Min, whatcha working on this time?" Asked the sexy blonde, her lovely blue eyes taking in the books and equipment he had spread out across his bench.

"Nuh ... nothing. Just ... uhm ... working on ... ehh ... a ... watch! Yeah, working on a watch." "Oh, I'm pretty good with things like that, you know rebuilding old watches is a hobby of mine. Would you like me to take a crack at it?" "Uhh ... No ... I've got to do this ... you know me, never back down from a challenge, ha ha ... practice makes perfect ... maybe if I keep trying I'll be half as good as you someday ... ha ha ... thanks anyway!" "Yep, that's my Min. Never ask for help." Her voice sobered and she looked into his eyes, putting a lovely, delicate hand on his shoulder, "But, Min, you know I'm here for you, if you need anything, anything at all." "Yeah, Matilda, I know, thanks." Said Min, putting his eyes back to the microscope so she wouldn't see the tears that were welling up in them. She was so sweet, so kind, such a wonderful person.

If only, thought Min wistfully, if only she meant that in the way I wish she did. Wouldn't life be perfect then. But she'll marry some handsome dolt and I'll be stuck in my lonely miserable life – unless I can get this to work.

When he was done, it was about the size of wristwatch and though it did look fairly odd, worn as a choker, he figured it wasn't that far out. Lots of kids wore weird shit around their necks these days.

He took it back to his room and set it on his desk. It was too late to find anyone on campus, but he reached for his coat anyway – he'd been to the bank earlier that day and now, he had an appointment.

"This is so crazy," laughed the hot blonde as she unlocked the motel room door. "I can't believe I'm doing this, but when you said we should, why, I just couldn't think of a reason not too." "There isn't a good reason not to," said Min, his words an irresistible compulsion. "Just like there's no good reason not to take your clothes off." "Now that you mention it, though it's wrong and I know I shouldn't, it just seems like the thing to do." She peeled off her shirt to reveal pert, medium sized tits that jiggled ever so slightly. Her pants hit the floor and Min saw she had a shaved pussy.

"Well, now that I'm naked, like I should and shouldn't be all at the same time, what can we do now?" "I think the best idea is for us to fuck." "But we can't." "I said, I think we should fuck, and fuck right now." "I think we should too, though I also think we shouldn't, but we can't." "Why not?" "Because you still have all you clothes on, silly." "Well, then why don't you take them off, like a good girl." "I don't think good girls take off a boy's clothing," she said, stripping off Min's shirt, "But I can't think of any reason not to and as wrong as I know it to be, it just seems like the thing to do, so off with those pants." She pulled Min's pants to the floor so he could step out of them.

"And now we can fuck! Even though it's something I don't think I should do – it's something I feel like I just have to do." She said, pushing Min back onto the bed. She clambered on after him and in mere moments had straddled him, her slick hot pussy swallowing his throbbing cock. She bounced up and down, moaning with pleasure as she rode him from one orgasm to another.

"Oh, your cock feels so good." She said, her eyes on Min's. "Oh yes! I think you're going to make me ... oh, again, I'm gonnaaaaa – Cuummmm!" Her body shook with pleasure and her pussy clamped down on Min's cock, forcing him over the edge and with a groan, he pumped his seed deep into the sexy blonde's pulsing snatch.

"Mmmm ... she said snuggling Min while still on top. That was wonderful." "It's not over yet, I think you should suck my cock and make it hard so we can fuck again." "Why, that's a great idea, though part of me says it's disgusting and I shouldn't. But, since I can't think of any good reason not to, here goes." She dove on Min's cock, slurping and sucking until it was at full staff once more and Min rolled her to her back, slid his renewed hard-on back into her fluttering snatch and began pumping away until both she, and he, came again.

Min curled up, his head on her chest and said, "I have to get up in the morning, so at six you will wake me up with a blow job." "That sounds like just the sort of thing I would never do, but on second thought, it seems like just the sort of thing I should absolutely do, so sure, why not?" Min drifted off to sleep.

Light was filtering through the curtains when Min opened his eyes and felt a warm, soft mouth suckling at his cock. In no time at all the sexy blonde's luscious lips and talented tongue had him flooding her throat with thick jets of hot cum.

She slid up the bed to look lovingly into Min's eyes.

"Was that what you wanted, baby?" "Yes," replied Min, "that was perfect." "Well, alright then. That was one all night fantasy, plus an alarm clock blow job. That makes it ... four-fifty you owe me." "Sure, no problem." Said Min, reaching for his wallet.

"Look," she said, climbing out of bed, "I know my Craig's list add said I specialize in weird fantasies, but this one was weird, even for me. Be a sport and throw in another hundred." She started getting dressed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.