The Eternal Quest of One Mindy Fuecher
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by BillyRay

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A frustrated college student tries several methods of mind control to get laid, but none of them seem to work - at least for him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual  

Brandy screamed in orgasm over and over as she writhed beneath him, struggling to get his cock even deeper into her sopping sex. Finally Min could take no more and stream after stream of hot cum hosed into the brunette hottie as her body shuddered with one final orgasm.

BZZZT! BZZZT! BZZT!

Min's hand slammed down on the alarm clock, shutting it off. He sat up, the dream still vivid in his mind.

This will work so much better than hypnosis, he thought. I will induce a carnal urge that she can't ignore, and I'll be the only one there to satisfy it. Min headed for the shower with a grin on his face and a huge wet spot on his pajamas.

Min was half crazy with anticipation by the time his tutoring session with Brandy was at hand. He went to her room and turned on the device before knocking on the door, just to be sure she wouldn't notice.

"Hi, Min," she said, opening the door wearing sweat pants and a t-shirt. Even dressed like that, the brunette beauty was incredibly sexy. "C'mon in and have a seat." He placed his backpack on the table with their books.

"So," he began, "What is it we're going over tonight?"

"Some Greek war thingy." She said, sitting down. Min could already see a slight flush in her cheeks.

"Oh yes, the Peloponnesian War between Sparta and Athens." He was growing excited himself.

"Yeah, that's it." Brandy squirmed a little in her seat.

"I guess we should start with an understanding of the Delian League..."

As he worked Brandy through the various things that eventually led the to war, and the three phases of the war, he saw her grow increasingly antsy in her chair. She kept squirming and more than once her hand disappeared under the table for a few minutes. Her flush grew deeper and there were moments her breath was ragged.

Min's cock grew harder my the minute and before he was halfway through he realized he should have incorporated some sort of directional control on his device as it was spiking his libido along with hers.

No big deal, he thought, his fire would be quenched when he gave the sexy Brandy the fucking she would soon need.

"And in what is generally accepted as the third phase of the war, Sparta was supported by Persia, giving them the edge they needed to force Athens to surrender." Min explained finding it harder and harder to give the history lessen the attention it deserved.

"So ... ah ... the Persians ... ohh ... were these the same Persians that were in ... ungh ... that movie?"

"Yes, that was a long time before this period, you should have already covered that war and the aftermath."

"I guess ... mmm ... we did ... I just ... ah ... forgot." Her hand had been inside her sweatpants for several minutes at this point.

"Are you okay, Brandy? Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Mmmm ... Huh? Do? No ... maybe we should cut this short tonight. I'm feeling ... not well, yeah, not well."

Min wasn't about to leave when the lithe brunette hottie was already at the boiling point. With a little encouragement he would be in like Flynn.

"I don't know, you look ... horny. Are you feeling horny, Brandy? I could help you with it. You look like you are masturbating. Would you like me to lick you? I bet my tongue would feel a lot better than your finger. Would you like that, Brandy? Would you like my tongue rubbing your hot little pussy?

"Mmmm ... a tongue ... ooh ... that would feel ... sooo ... nice ... aahh ... wait, what? No, Min, I don't want you to lick my pussy. You should leave now." She said, reaching for her phone and dialing furiously."

"Come on, Brandy, I'm just as horny as you," Min unzipped his pants, "and look, I have a decent sized cock, eight inches long, pretty thick, and it's really hard, just think how good it would feel inside you right now."

"Ooh, it is pretty big ... that would fill my ... ungh ... yearning pussy ... so good ... mmm ... maybe ... just ... Ack! What am I thinking? No!" she shouted, trying to find the correct numbers on the pad, "Put that away and get out!" she finished dialing, "And don't you dare tell anyone about this – not that they'd believe you anyway." She murmured bringing the phone to her ear.

"Tad? ... remember I told you never again in a million years? ... Yeah, well time certainly flies, how soon can you get here? ... Not fast enough ... I don't care who is with you, get your ass over here, I need a good fucking and I need it now."

Defeated, Min hurriedly put his cock away, grabbed his backpack and left. Once in the hall, he checked to make sure there were no prying eyes and he reached in and turned off his device. Then he adjusted his cock in his pants to make it as comfortable as possible in its unbelievably rigid condition.

He leaned against the wall and tried to will his dick back to a more flaccid state but it was no good. Finally he made his way to the stairway and down to the ground level. Just as he opened the door he was knocked on his ass by two frat-types running into the building. He was certain that one of them was the asshole that had gotten so much enjoyment out of slapping him around a few weeks earlier.

"We're coming Brandy!" One of them shouted as they leapt up the stairs.

Min hauled himself painfully to his feet, noting that the abuse had done nothing to quell the fevered ardor in his pants.

"Great," he sighed, looking up the stairs after the two frat-types, "that's just fucking great."

He trudged back to his room, ruminating on what went wrong this time.

She needed it so bad and I was the only one there, he thought, and she still didn't want me. I've got to use a method that focuses the desire on me, not just a general lusty desire.

By the time he was back in his room he had it. He would use subliminal messages to raise interest in him, and instead of using it on just one person, he would find a way to affect a large population, increasing his chances that there would be at least one girl who would throw him a fuck.

But first he had to take care of the mechanically induced raging hard-on that just wouldn't go away – he had to take care of it twice before it settled down.

That 'handled', his thoughts returned to his next project. He he knew what his method of transmission would be, the campus radio station. While he pondered how he would actually do it, he worked on the messages themselves. He wanted to keep it simple, just a few sentences so everyone would get them. He was concerned that, even though they would be repeated over and over, too long of a message, or too many of them could make it hard for individuals to get the entire thing, given most folks heard the station for just a few minutes at a time, while walking to class or back to the dorms – nobody ever tuned in to it on their radios, heck, hardly anyone listened to any radio these days.

After several rough drafts he arrived at what he thought would do the trick.

<Min Fuecher is not a geeky loser> He figured that he might as well begin by trying to lessen his current reputation.

<Min Fuecher is a really nice guy> <Min Fuecher would be a great sex partner> There, he thought, that should do it.

Another quick trip to Radio Shack and he had his work bench piled with all the gear he needed to make a wireless subliminal inserter that he could place anywhere within a few feet of the feed line to the transmitter on top of the field house.

"Hi Min," said the voice that could launch a thousand ships, appropriate because the associated face could launch ten thousand more, "Whatcha working on now?"

Min was again dazzled by Matilda's perfection.

"Nothing important, just tinkering." He was suddenly concerned that she would be hearing his messages too. He was resolute in not trying to meddle with her perfect brain in any way and was about to scrap the project when he suddenly remembered something.

"Say, Matilda, didn't you say you were leaving for a family reunion soon?"

"Yes, I'm going to Topeka on Sunday and will be gone for an entire week. But I can always cancel. Missing one year is no big deal. Why? Would you like me to stay here for you? Is there something you need? Something I could do for you?"

"No, I was just trying to remember when it was."

Perfect, thought Min, she won't be subjected to my transmissions.

"Are you sure? Well then, if you don't need any help here, I'll get back to my work – but if you are in need of anything, you do know that I'm here for you, don't you Min?"

"Yeah, Matilda, you're a real pal. I know I can always count on you. But I have everything under control here. Thanks anyway."

Min watched her turn and head back across the lab, following her gorgeous figure until she disappeared behind some equipment.

If only she meant that in the way I've always dreamed of, thought Min, life would certainly be perfect then. But, obviously she couldn't mean it that way. A girl like her, so perfect in every way, could never feel 'that' way for a guy like me. Maybe, just maybe, if these messages work I could hit her with them just a little bit. Subliminal messages couldn't really hurt her in any way – they would be fairly safe.

NO! he admonished himself sternly, she is far too nice a person to go fucking around with her brain, no matter how innocuous it may be.

She was about the only person on this planet Min respected and he wouldn't do anything like that to her.

Firm in his resolve, he went to work. This time he had a deadline. Five days to finish the inserter and six days to let the messages run. He wanted to make sure he had his device out of commission before she got back. Besides, if she ever got any inkling of what he was up to ... well ... he could just imagine the revulsion in her eyes and just thinking about it made him want to cry.

He had his device completed by Saturday morning and on Sunday night he snuck into the field house and placed it in a storage room that had the feed cable running across the ceiling.

He went to bed that night with visions of an adoring harem running through his head.

"Oh, Min," said the hot blonde babe snuggling with him in his bed, her warm exposed skin and firm tits pressing against him, "you are such a nice guy and I just know that sex with you will be great."

"Yes, Min," said the naked strawberry blonde beauty crawling onto the bed, "I've been looking forward to fucking you for days." She joined the blonde, her large breasts and shaved pussy rubbing along his excited body.

"Me too," added the sexy petite Asian honey stripping off her clothes, "I just can't believe I've never noticed you before – boy have I been missing out."

The gorgeous trio worshiped his swollen cock with their warm talented mouths while each presented their lust swollen pussies for him to sample in turn.

Once they had each had a turn sucking him, the blonde babe mounted him and rode his hard cock through several orgasms, her steamy snatch sensuously massaging his rigid pole. Finally she came one final time and nearly collapsed as she crawled off, leaving Min nearly delirious with pleasure.

Then the beautiful redhead engulf his cock inside her scalding sex. She stroked him with her pussy, screaming her way through numerous orgasms herself. Min met her thrusts with those of his own, fondling her generous chest as the sexy little Asian honey licked at his balls. Eventually, with one scream that was much louder than all the others, the gorgeous red haired hottie declared she'd had all she could take and oozed off of Min's cock, which was still throbbing with need.

Then the sexy little Asian jumped on him and wrapped his thick hard cock in her incredibly tight pussy. Her fluttering snatch milked him relentlessly sending waves of pleasure coursing through his body, her eyes rolling back in her head as she came again and again while trying to get him to cum.

And cum he did. He kneaded her tits and pinched her nipples as she screamed in pleasure and he flooded her tiny quivering quim with so much thick cum that her little pussy couldn't hold it all and it ran out, drenching his quivering balls.

BZZZT! BZZZT! BZZT!

Min's hand slammed down on the alarm clock, shutting it off. He sat up, the dream still vivid in his mind.

This will be so great, he thought as he stripped off his sticky pajama bottoms and headed for the shower. Nothing can go wrong with this one.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.