The Eternal Quest of One Mindy Fuecher - Cover

The Eternal Quest of One Mindy Fuecher

Copyright© 2011 by BillyRay

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A frustrated college student tries several methods of mind control to get laid, but none of them seem to work - at least for him.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual  

Mindy Fuecher (or as he preferred to be called, "Min" – and it's pronounced "Fuke-air" thank you very much) was invisible.

Not in the physical sense, but in the social sense.

In middle school he volunteered at a pet rescue for two years and every time he showed up, the other workers all thought he was new. In high school he volunteered at a soup kitchen and each time he arrived the manager would show him around like it was his first day. He also read to the elderly at a home and even they never recognized him, but that was to be expected as it was an Alzheimer's ward.

In high school and college he tutored those who needed the academic help. There were many on athletic scholarships who owed their continued participation on their chosen sports, and yes, even their graduations to Min, but they never thanked him, they never even knew him if he tried talking to them outside of the tutoring sessions.

But, none of that bothered him, really.

He didn't do it for recognition or even thanks. He did it because it made him feel good and because he felt it was the right thing to do.

But his social invisibility also meant that he never had any friends. And, the only time any of the people he did meet through his tutoring paid him any attention was when they were having fun slapping him around.

He always assumed that as he made his way through high school and college, friends would come – but they didn't.

That bothered him, a little.

His invisibility also meant that he'd never had a lover. He wasn't a virgin. There had been prostitutes, from time to time, but he'd never had enough money to do that more than once or twice – and even then he never found it satisfying, not in the way he needed. He'd never known the look of passion in a woman's eyes, had never known the tender kiss that only a lover can give.

That was what bothered him.

It's amazing what people can put up with, but even then, some things just wear on a person. It isn't any one thing or any one day that does it, it's the day after day of things slowly grinding away at one's resolve, slowly eating into one's personal code of ethics until one day, something that would previously have been an anathema, just seems like the thing to do.


It was a sunny day. Min was walking down the beach, hand in hand with Matilda, a lovely girl he had known all through college and she was now his fellow graduate student. She was the only person in the large Southern California University who could even begin to match him in intelligence and, as far as he could tell, the only person in the world who treated him like a human being.

Since they were about equivalent in intelligence, she had been in many of his classes the whole time they had been in college. They had formed something of a two person study group and had developed a bit of a friendship, of a sort.

But that day it was different. She held his hand and whenever their eyes would meet she would flash her beautiful smile and make him feel like he was king of the world.

They walked and skipped and ran, laughing with joy at simply sharing the day with one they loved. Finally they stopped to rest under a pier, he took her in his arms and, slowly, their lips were drawn together.

BZZZT! BZZZT! BZZT!

Min's hand slammed down on the alarm clock, shutting it off. He sat up, the dream still vivid in his mind and sighed.

Another day in hell, he thought. The first week of the new college year had shown him that this year would be no different than all the others. That is, unless his grand plan didn't pan out.

Min thought that being enrolled in a Master's program and a TA for multiple professors, his college experience would be different – but, alas, the last two years had shown him he was still ignored or held in high disdain by everyone he knew, and many he didn't. Hopefully, his grand plan would change that.

For the millionth time he wondered if it was merely his name that was the bane of his existence or if it was just him. As a child he never gave much thought as to why he had a girl's name, that is, until he found out the reason. His father, knowing he would be spending the rest of his life in prison for embezzlement, espionage, possession of a death ray and conspiracy to become an evil overlord, and being an ardent Johnny Cash fan, had given him the name in order to make sure his son would grow up tough.

That baffled Min. How in the hell was getting beaten up on a daily basis supposed to make one tough? Sure, he could take a beating, he took them all the time. It was the dishing them out that he had never gotten the knack of.

He performed his morning routine with resignation and set out across campus for his first class. An engineering lab where today he was going to take the first steps towards realization of his grand plan.

"Hey, fucker!" Came a voice from behind.

"It's pronounced, 'Fuke-air'." he sighed as he turned around.

"What is?" asked the large frat-type approaching him.

"My name."

"Why should I give a fuck how you pronounce your name? You just look like a fucker I'd have fun slapping around."

"I'm sure it's over-rated."

Smack!

"Ow!"

"No, that was pretty fun."

Smack!

"Ow!"

Smack!

"Ow!"

"You really should try this, it's a blast." Said the guy, grabbing Min's wrist and hitting him with his own hand.

Smack!

"Ow! Nope, did nothing for me." Said Min, hoping the guy would tire of his game soon and let him get to class.

After a few more slaps, the guy did tire of it and Min resumed his trek, his cheeks stinging. These occurrences wouldn't be so bad if the rest of his life didn't suck just as much. He excelled in only one area, academics. In all other things he could be described only as pathetic.

Early in his college career, in an attempt to finally achieve some sort of relationship with a girl, he'd tried lowering his standards all the way to the bottom but even those girls weren't willing to lower their standards far enough to include him. His grand plan would change that.

So, other than the rare visit to a prostitute, his sex life consisted of masturbation and internet porn, since he was far to shy to actually buy porn in a store – he couldn't even work up the gumption to buy a Maxim.

It was while surfing for something new that he came up with his grand plan. He had found a website that consisted of story after story of nerds and dweebs, just like him, who had resolved their social, and sexual, disabilities by using various methods to control the minds of beautiful women.

At first he was a bit hesitant to try and bring such fictional methods into the real world, with all their nefarious possibilities; but then he really thought about it – and his future.

Sure, he was brilliant, graduating at the top of his class with three majors and five minors and currently finishing up on three Master's degrees. So there were many lucrative career paths that were his for the taking, but what was it all worth if he spent his life alone and miserable in his hell of social solitude.

He knew who he wanted to spend his life with, but that was an impossibility that was beyond even his wildest fantasies, so he would settle for the consolation prize, if he could make it work.

He spent the summer researching the various methods described in the stories and after much consideration he had settled upon hypnosis as his best bet. Using his knowledge of physics, psychology and anatomy he had drawn up plans for a device that would instantly hypnotize anyone he wanted.

He arrived at the lab and began assembling the parts he would need in order to build his machine.

"Hi, Min, whatcha making?" asked a lovely melodic voice.

Min looked up with a guilty start. It was the beautiful Matilda.

There was no way he was going to tell her what he was up to – she would be disgusted with him. Besides, she had no reason to know about it, and nothing to fear fear from it. Even if his gadget worked perfectly he would never do anything to risk hobbling that wonderful mind no matter how sexy she was. It didn't matter that she was his most prevalent masturbation fantasy and he dreamed of a life with her, he wouldn't want to make even the slightest changes to her, the nicest person he had ever known and the only person he could even loosely call his friend.

Her long, thick blonde hair glowed in the morning sun shining through the high windows of the facility. Her generous bosom pushed out the front of her lab coat which then narrowed to hug her slim waist. Shapely legs formed an incredibly sexy connection between the bottom of the lab coat and the ground. As usual, her presence caused his cock to swell.

"Oh ... uhm ... nothing ... nothing at all ... just tinkering around."

Her stunning blue eyes scanned the equipment spread out on his bench and she looked at him quizzically.

"Okay, well, if you need any help, or ... anything ... just let me know." she said. "Or if you just want to bounce an idea or two off of me, I'll do my best to keep up." She added with a chuckle, putting her hand on his shoulder.

"You're the only one who could," Min said gratefully, "and I doubt you'd have any problem doing it, but I'll be fine, thanks anyway."

"Okay, but, in any event, I'm here for you, Min." She said as she walked away.

With great effort, Min pulled his thoughts away from the wistful carnal fantasies Matilda so often evoked and focused on the task at hand. He inventoried his gear and found a few items he would have to get from Radio Shack after school. But he had enough to begin.

Once he had all the right materials, it took three days to complete his device. About the size of a pack of cigarettes it was basically a thick Ipod. When activated, the video screen showed a swirling vortex, turning at just the right speed, and a strobe light, flashing at just the right frequency along with a particular tone, broadcast at just above the audible range of human beings. This all combined to have just the right effect. As soon as someone looked at the screen they would fall into a deep, and highly suggestible, trance.

His tutoring sessions were what he would use to get his subjects alone. He had several pretty girls in his sessions and his first target would be Amber, a gorgeous sorority girl. He had a session with her the very next day and he went to sleep that night with visions of her wondrous body doing all manner of sexy things to him.


"By the way, Amber," said Min just as they finished going over her math homework, "There's one more thing I'd like you to see."

"What's that?"

"This!" exclaimed Min as he turned on his device and pointed it at her.

The flashing lights drew her eyes to the screen and in less than two seconds she was sitting slack jawed.

"Amber, you are now hypnotized and must follow my commands."

"Yes, I am hypnotized and must follow your commands."

"When I bring you out of your trance, you will consciously remember nothing of what I tell you or that you have been hypnotized, but you will feel an irresistible compulsion to have sex with me. You realize that I am sexy to you and you want to pleasure me in any manner I desire. You will love the taste of my cum and will allow me to deposit it anywhere in or on your body that I want. Do you understand these instructions?"

Yes, I am to become your personal slut."

"Close enough – now, when I count to three you will wake from your trance and act upon the commands you do not realize are there. One ... two ... three!"

Amber blinked her eyes a few times. Min held his breath, waiting to see what would happen. Her eyes finally rested on Min.

"Oh, Min," she said breathlessly, "I never realized how sexy you are." She unbuttoned her blouse, revealing her large tits and tiny waist. "Do you think I'm sexy, Min?"

"Yes, Amber, you are very sexy."

"Good," she said, peeling off the rest of her clothes, letting her long red hair fall across her sexy bare shoulders "because, for some reason I don't really understand, I need you to fuck me and make me your slut." She reclined on the bed next to desk they had been working at. Fuck me, Min, fuck me now!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.