Soul Search
Chapter 10: Seduction

Copyright© 2011 by POL

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 10: Seduction - Art, 'The Mailman' and his partner 'Sharp' Louie are on the lam after a bloody drug deal robbery in New York City. They head south heading toward Texas when they come across a hot looking girl, Karen, and her boyfriend who are also traveling south for reasons of their own, which turns out to be one Hell of a trip none of them could ever have even imagined.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Paranormal   Incest   Uncle   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Violence  

Elisabeth Campbell was both excited and nervous over having been asked to help the Reverend. Excited because of all the people he could have chosen, he had asked her, and nervous because she wasn't at all certain she was worthy of the honor.

At just before seven, the following day, she parked her car in the large dirt lot in front of the massive tent and walked toward the entrance. She was just about to enter when one of the large flaps was drawn aside by Earnest Bishop. He greeted her then pleasantly thanked her for being prompt and ushered her inside. He led the way through the congregation area, then beyond the dark purple velvet drapes to the back rooms.

Elisabeth's nervousness was expressed by the wringing of her hands as she stood quietly waiting to be addressed by his holiness. She had never been alone with him before and felt very self consciences but still very honored.

"Elisabeth," he said calmly, "you have been favored as the vessel for the resurrection of good that will stay an impending evil. Satan's army is once again on the march and without intervention eternal darkness shall blanket the heavens and earth."

She heard his words, and he looked to be serious, and of course she would never have doubted his sincerity, and she absolutely believed he spoke with God ... After all had she not seen him perform miracle after miracle time and time again, surely only someone who was divine could perform such wonders ... yet, what he had just told her sounded more like something out of a nineteen fifties biblical movie staring Charlton Heston, it seemed so bizarre that if anyone other than he had spoken to her about Satan's army, she would have pushed it aside as a joke or insanity. But it hadn't been anyone else ... it was the Reverend Earnest Bishop himself, a man who was more than just a man. He spoke with God! He performed miracles. He was angelic. She remained motionless unable to sort out her thoughts or true feelings.

Bishop took her shoulders into his hands and looked deep into her eyes. His eyes penetrated beyond a normal stare, they immersed themselves into the deepest recess of her mind. She felt as if he were capable of reading her every thought regardless of how deep or personal. She seemed to lose some control over her mind and thoughts, but the feeling was not alarming and was even somewhat restful. She became relaxed and comfortable.

"Yes..." His soothing voice commanded her. " ... just relax, you feel wonderful. That's fine. Now how do you feel?"

"Wonderful. Yes. I feel wonderful." She answered him honestly because she did feel wonderful.

"Good." He said, knowing all too well she would feel anyway he wanted her to feel. That was but another of his unique abilities. "That's good Elisabeth. I want you to feel wonderful. Now ... Do you remember what I told you about you having been chosen and about Satan?"

"Yes." She answered him.

"Good. Tell me what you think about that." He asked.

She wasn't in a trance, and she could still think for herself, in addition to the current state of relaxation, she felt completely comfortable speaking her mind even in the presents of someone she held in such high reverence. "I didn't really understand ... but what little I did understand ... it sounded ... you know ... far-fetched. Honestly, if it had been anyone other than you I would have assumed they were a little crazy."

"Yes. I can well understand that, but let me assure you this is not a trivial matter. You are the blessed weapon that shall break the impending darkness." He paused then asked. "Do you believe that Elisabeth?"

"Yes. Yes I do." She answered and she knew everything he had told her was true and therefore, having been chosen, she must be capable.

"And are you willing to challenge the inferno for the sake of mankind?"

"Yes I am!" She answered confidently and thought she was.

"Good." He released his grip from her shoulders but maintained eye contact. "You must first divest yourself of all vainglorious trappings."

"I'm ... I'm sorry. I don't understand." She hadn't comprehended the last request at all, but she felt compelled to do whatever it was and felt a little nervous not being able to do it.

"Undress and stand un-encumbered by vain coverings." His words entered her ears and the tone seemed to convey that removing her clothing was the proper thing to do.

"Oh! Yes. Now I understand. Undress. I need to get undressed." She answered, feeling better now that she understood, and she started unbuttoning her blouse.

She removed her blouse, then stepped out of her shoes and slacks, but as she reached behind her back to unfasten her bra, the realization struck her that she was undressing in front of Reverend Bishop, a man other than her husband, and a momentary flash of self-consciousness stopped her from proceeding as her sub-consciousness mind tried to tell her a true man of God would not expect her to undress.

"All is right." His calm voice assured her. "Continue. Stand before me naked and unashamed, also understand I wish you to do this ... No, I demand you do this."

Just the fact that he demanded her to undressed was enough to remove the momentary hesitation, and she un-clasp the bra then removed it. Reaching down she slipped her panties along her thighs and stepped out of them. Now completely nude another moment of discomfort enveloped her. No man other than her husband had ever seen her like this before, and she felt pangs of guilt and shame. She knew what she was doing was not proper conduct for a married woman ... yet she had been chosen ... therefore, it must be acceptable and appropriate. Was it not?

"Relax." He told her and she did seem to relax. In fact, she became completely relaxed. It was even a little curious to her, that whenever he spoke, his voice had such a tranquilizing effect on her mind and body, but somehow it didn't seem reasonable questioning why that was.

He walked around behind her softly speaking as he did. "You are beautiful. There is nothing to fear. You are completely relaxed." She felt one of his hands slide along her rear end and she involuntary flinched. "Just relax." His calming voice told her. "Nothing to fear." Then he circled around to face her once again.

She noticed him focus his attention on her breasts for several minutes then his eyes drifted downward to her pubic mound. He reached out and she felt him cup her womanhood in his hand, while with the other hand, he kneaded the soft flesh of her left breast between his fingers. "You are doing just fine Elisabeth." He told her. "You are enjoying this. You want me to excite you. It feels good to you. You don't ever want me to stop." She felt one of his fingers slip between her legs and expertly massage along her clit and another momentary flash of abashment surged through her at such intimacy but was soon dispelled by the feeling of arousal as his hands caressed her breast and between her legs. She felt her nipples hardening with excitement and moistness permeated between her legs from heated stimulation, and she felt just as he had told her she would feel. Without and conscience thought or shame she spread her thigh's farther apart allowing him freer access to her womanhood and erotic zone. He drew her left nipple into his mouth running his tongue around its rough surface sending renewed flashes of sexual pleasure throughout her body, then she felt one of his fingers slip between the folds of flesh surrounding her vaginal opening and push inside her.

Her back arched, and her legs twitched then jerked on the carpeted floor. She felt another of his fingers pushing deeper, sliding upwards, digging into her labia, finding her clit. He probed at it, holding her open as he worked his fingers expertly, driving her shivering and shaking just at the verge of a tremendous, mind shattering orgasm, then abruptly he slid his fingers out of her leaving her unsatisfied.

"Ahaaa ... Noooo..." She moaned with displeasure and discomfort. Her head twisted back and forth as her body craved for sexual stimuli, setting her nerve endings tingling, demanding fulfillment.

"You want to climax don't you Elisabeth? You have to climax don't you? You'd do anything to have an orgasm won't you? Anything. But you can't do it by yourself." His voice still held the same soothing effect on her but was incapable of dispelling any of the agony brought on by the heated sexually aroused state she was in. "Tell me Elisabeth. Tell me what you want."

"I ... I want ... I must climax. Please!" She managed to say.

"Tell me Elisabeth. Tell me what you would have me to do." He pinched both of her nipples between her fingers.

"Please ... Make me ... Let me come ... Please." She pleaded with him.

"And how shall I do that Elisabeth? You can't do it by yourself. If you want me to fornicate with you, you will have to ask. Perhaps even beg."

Yes! Please. Please make love to me now! Have sex with me!" She was almost yelling.

"All right Elisabeth. Have patience I'll satisfy your hunger. But first you must taste the sword of flesh." He opened his robe and Elisabeth saw he was naked underneath it. She could see his stiff manhood standing hard and erect out from his body. Her first impression of his member was of how much larger it was than her husbands, at least one or two inches longer and much thicker in diameter. Both its size and the mere fact that she was staring at another man's sex organ paralyzed her momentarily.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.