Soul Search - Cover

Soul Search

Copyright© 2011 by POL

Chapter 2: Family love

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2: Family love - Art, 'The Mailman' and his partner 'Sharp' Louie are on the lam after a bloody drug deal robbery in New York City. They head south heading toward Texas when they come across a hot looking girl, Karen, and her boyfriend who are also traveling south for reasons of their own, which turns out to be one Hell of a trip none of them could ever have even imagined.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Paranormal   Incest   Uncle   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Violence  

At the precise moment that her uncle's throat was sliced, the thin ear-to-ear laceration began sprouting crimson gushers of blood across Karen's face, neck and breasts. It had happened so quickly that her brain took several seconds to react. One minute her uncle was on top of her, his face askew with passion brought on by the pleasurable act he was performing, then the very next moment his face mirrored a look of bewilderment, as if he didn't understand or couldn't comprehend what had occurred as the thin line under his chin streamed his life's force from him. That look of astonishment on his face only lasted for a second or two before he slumped forward, landing heavily across his niece's body.

"Aaaaa ... Jesus! God ... you killed him!" Karen screamed frantically as she scrambled to pull herself out from under her uncle's bleeding body. The dead weight was more than she was able to lift and she became panicked. "Get him off me! Get him off! Aaaaa ... Get him off!" She was pushing and thrashing around wildly, becoming more and more frantic with every passing second in a futile attempt to free herself. Then she felt the body being yanked sideways, and even in her current frenzied state Karen was intrigued with the eerie feeling of his erection, still partially ridged, even in death, sliding out of her vagina as he was rolled off of her.

Immediately, upon feeling relief from the weight pinning her down the seventeen year old girl leaped off the bed and stood screaming and sobbing looking like something out of a Steven King or 'Friday the thirteenth' movie. She stood nude, her thin but athletic tomboy body, cute snub nose, wide pretty brown eyes, long dark hair, small firm breasts and incredibly soft lightly furred slit, completely covered in fresh blood. "Ohhh! Ohhh! Jesus! God! ... Ohhh ... Ohhh God!" She hysterically shrieked looking down at the body which only seconds before had been her uncle.

Rory stood at the foot of the bed still holding the open straight razor in his hand. "Shut up Karen! Jesus! He fucking asked for it!" Rory sounded a lot more in control than he really was. He'd never killed anyone before, and it was a little unsettling to say the least. "He fucking asked for it. Yeah, he asked for it." He repeated.

Karen managed a little composure and looked down at her uncle. His head had turned to one side when she had crawled away from him, and he stared up at her. She moved a hand back and forth over his eyes. They did not follow. She looked over toward Rory, "What do you mean he asked for it? Jesus Rory ... You fucking killed him!"

"Yeah ... Well ... Shit! He was fucking you. What the fuck was I supposed to do?" He collected himself a little as well.

"So he was fucking me! It ain't the first time. Jesus, you didn't have to kill him." Karen's head was spinning.

"Jesus, Karen! He's your fucking uncle for Christ's sake! Don't you think it's a little weird for an uncle to be fucking his own niece? The Bastard got what he deserved." Rory was convincing himself that he had done the right thing.

"God Damn it Rory! He's been letting us stay here in his trailer and all. So he wanted to knock off a little. I didn't think that was too much to ask. You shouldn't have killed him."

"Yeah! But he's your fucking uncle ... Christ all mighty!"

"Okay. Okay, but shit! My father's been fucking me ever since I was thirteen. I told you all about that, and shit, we didn't kill him before we ran away did we? Jesus Rory ... Uncle Mark wasn't such a bad guy."

"Not to you maybe, because he always wanted to get into your pants, but to me, he was a total dick head! You saw all the crap he made me do around here. Shit! I had to practically beg for fucking air to breathe. Fuck him! He got what he deserved!" He was still convincing himself.

"You didn't have to kill him Rory. I don't know why you always get so God damn Postal!" Some of the initial shock had worn off, and she felt a little angry.

"Well how do you think I felt?! I'm supposed to be your boyfriend damn it!" His face became flush with rage. "Don't you think I knew every time he sent me into town, or out to that God damn barn it was so he could stick his cock up your snatch! How do you think I felt knowing he was fucking my girlfriend every time he kicked me out of the Goddamn trailer?! I'll tell you how it felt! It felt like shit! That's how it fucking felt!"

Karen had never seen Rory quite so upset. His outburst and disclosure seemed to minimize the anger she had been feeling. That anger, which had primarily been generated out of shock, and not out of grief over the loss of her uncle, now turned to concern over losing their meal ticket. She really hadn't even known her uncle all that well, him having visited only once in the past when she was very young, and not seeing him again until just two weeks ago when she and Rory had shown up at his farm. He had reluctantly taken them in, but after only a few day's it became obvious that he and Rory would never get along. Her uncle had threatened to toss them out, and Karen used the one thing available to her, her body, which she knew was what uncle Mark had really wanted all along anyway. After that as long as she kept uncle Mark sexually satisfied they had a place to stay, and food in their stomachs, but now Rory had ended that with one quick swipe of a straight razor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.