The New Neighbours - Cover

The New Neighbours

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Something that had never happened to me before, happened; a beautiful young woman offers to spend the night with me, and I felt ambivalent.

Of course I wanted to have Tala in my bed all night, what red-blooded male wouldn't? But, on the other hand I saw this as an opportunity for her to outdo her sister, to somehow get one up on Una.

I didn't hesitate in accepting her offer; I wasn't that reluctant to hump this gorgeous creature all night. But I did suggest that she let Sammy and Una know what she was doing.

This brought a reaction from Tala that didn't entirely surprise me. Her nostrils flared slightly and her eyes widened. 'Why should I tell her? She's my sister not my mother, I am old enough to decide for myself what I want to do.'

I did my best to calm her. 'No, it's not that, it's just common courtesy to let them know where you are so that they don't worry.'

She calmed down a little. 'Why would they worry, I am only in the next house with you, what could happen to me.' I went across to where she was standing by the sink, she was bending over washing her hands; her perfect arse was jutting out, just begging to be fucked, but sadly, my cock was looking the other way; at the floor. I stood behind her and reached round to cup her jiggling tits; I kissed her neck and pressed my flaccid cock into the crease of her arse.

'Just let me phone them Tala, tell them you are staying the night with me, just so that they know.' She rinsed and then dried her hands on a nearby yellow towel.

She turned around in my arms to face me; my limp cock was now pressed against her belly. She seemed to notice the bite mark on my shoulder for the first time. She pressed her finger gently against it. 'Ohh, did I do that to you Richard?'

Her anger seemed to have dissipated completely to be replaced by genuine concern, as she ran her finger lightly over the wound in my flesh.

'I'll kiss it better.' She puckered her lips and pressed them ever so delicately against my shoulder. 'You can phone them for me please, tell them I will return in the morning, but make sure that you tell Una that I will be sleeping with you, all night.'

I broke from our embrace and headed in to the bedroom to find my phone in my trouser pocket. I flipped it open, found Una's number, dialled then sat on the bed.

'Hello Una, yes, Tala's OK. I'm just ringing to let you know that she'll be staying the night. Yes. She'll be back in the morning, so don't worry.' Tal appeared in front of me, gesturing that she wanted the phone. 'Hold on Una, Tala wants to talk to you.' I handed Tala the phone and she started speaking in Tagalog. I couldn't understand a word but I guessed the message was along the lines of

"I'm staying the night with Richard and he's going to fuck my brains out all night, so how do you like that?"

She snapped the phone shut, ending the call, I would have liked to have spoken to Una, just to get the gist of what was said. I smiled weakly up at her as she towered over me. She handed me the phone. 'So that's OK now Richard, they know where I am, with you.'

I gave her my reassuring smile. 'It's a little early for bed, I mean to sleep, would you like to go somewhere, out for a walk perhaps, get some food, all that physical stuff has made me hungry.' She pouted a little, and then smiled, 'Yes, let's go out and eat, like a normal couple, I'm hungry too, now.'

My smile faltered slightly, it was the mention of "normal couple" that triggered alarm bells. Was she angling for a proper relationship, did she hope to make me exclusively hers and, by definition, off limits to Una?

I had made the suggestion to go out so I couldn't really back out now, so I went along with it. 'OK, so where shall we go, what do you fancy?' Tala was pulling on her panties and bra. 'I don't know where to go, you decide Richard.' I started to get dressed. 'Well, we could go to a little place I know, a French restaurant, not far, about ten minutes in the car.'

With her dress and shoes on, she skipped over to me as I was tucking my shirt in. She planted a kiss on my cheek. 'That sounds nice Richard, but I haven't got any money on me, I'll have to get some or I can pay next time.' There was the hint of a relationship again, "the next time".

'Don't worry Tala, I'll pay, my treat. So, are you ready?' I slipped my shoes on and ran a comb through my hair. Tala, on the other hand, despite the physical exertion of our lovemaking, looked absolutely stunning just as she was.

She turned and checked herself in the mirror on the wall, she pouted and tousled her hair in the way that women do, the way that makes men like me, drool.

'Yes, let's go Richard.' I grabbed my door and car keys from the kitchen and led Tala to the door. 'Will you want a coat Tala?'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.