The New Neighbours
Chapter 32

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Tala's cries slowly subsided as her orgasm reached its peak and then ebbed away. I had worked up a bit of a sweat and I was a bit puffed, Tala's breathing was raspy as she gasped in to the pillow. But I hadn't climaxed this time and I could still feel the familiar surging sensation in my loins and I needed release. Tala was spent, exhausted, but I wanted to complete the job, so to speak. I pulled my cock out of her arse, relishing the sight of her pink ring tightly gripping my shaft as I withdrew.

My cock sprang up as it emerged from the tight confines of her arse, and it flicked some KY Jelly on to her bum.

I slid my dick along the crease of her arse, and continued to hump her, watching my straining cock emerge and then disappear in to the deep chasm between her lovely round cheeks.

I pressed them together, much as I had done many times in the past with a woman's tits and had myself what might be called, a bum wank. The soft, fleshiness of her arse felt wonderful, pressed against my dick as it slid easily up and down her crease.

The urgency of my release rose to the point where I shot my load of semen on to her arse and all over the coffee coloured skin of her back.

I enjoyed the vision of my spunk spurting over her and spattering on her skin, a pleasing contrast of pale against dark. My cock then quickly softened and shrank back like a snail pulling in to its shell.

I lowered myself over to her side as she slid on to her belly, savouring the beautiful curves of her dark body. The gentle slope of her back, speckled with my semen, flowing down gracefully to the rising curve of her arse, and then down again to those long, shapely legs. My instinctive, carnal inclination was to mount her again and fuck her as she lay there, but sadly I was done. Even my cock, usually so dependable in moments of need, was letting me down. Despite running my hand over her sensuous body, my dick remained resolutely flaccid.

Tala murmured, 'Mmnn, that was very nice Richard. It felt lovely up my bum, it felt really nice. Una was always saying how much she liked it when you did it to her, now I can see why. Thank you Richard.'

Just for a moment, when Tala was speaking, her voice altered by the pillow, she sounded just like Una; it was a little unsettling.

I ran my hand over her shoulder and through her damp hair. 'You're welcome Tala, I'm glad you enjoyed it, especially your first time.'

She turned her head towards me, her eyes fixed on mine. 'Oh it wasn't the f... '

Her voice trailed off as if she'd blurted out something she shouldn't, and I had a fair idea what it was. She was going to say it wasn't her first time doing anal. The whole virgin thing was a sham, I was sure of it now.

She composed herself and tried again, 'It wasn't as painful as I thought it was going to be, it was really nice, Richard.'

I lay back, not knowing how I felt. It was clear to me that she had lied about her sexual experience. I couldn't work out why; perhaps it was to have one over on her sister. Una was certainly no innocent when I first fucked her; so maybe Tala wanted me to feel that she was a special conquest, more special to me than Una.

Tala reached across and began to stroke my cock, I guessed, in an attempt to get it up again, but it was to no avail; it remained a limp as a lettuce, but fortunately, not the same colour.

'Richard?'

'Mmm?'

'What are you thinking?' What was she after now, how did this fit in to her scheme? I had to be careful; I didn't want to upset her by revealing my suspicions about her lying. 'Oh, I was just thinking how beautiful you are and how lucky I am to have you and your sister in my life.'

Her grip on my soft cock suddenly increased. 'My sister, why are you thinking about her? You are in bed with me now, aren't I enough?'

There it was, more evidence of sibling rivalry, and a touch of jealousy. She was definitely in competition with Una. I obviously hadn't been cautious enough, mentioning her sister was clearly the wrong thing to do, but then she'd been on about Una all evening. "You do this to Una, you do that to Una"; it seemed OK for her to talk about her sister, but apparently I was supposed to forget about her and concentrate solely on Tala, strange!

I patted her on her gorgeous arse, 'I'm going for a shower, won't be long.'

I strolled over to the en-suite and stepped in to the cubicle. I let the warm water cascade over my sweaty body for a few moments, enjoying the feel of the pulsing jets gently pounding my skin. I grabbed the shampoo and lathered my hair before running the foam over my torso. I poured some body wash in to my hand and continued to lather myself from top to toe.

I was humming merrily to myself and chuckling quietly as I retold myself the same silly joke that always pops in to my head when I'm showering.

Patient : "I'm worried Doctor, every time I sing in the shower, I sound like Tom Jones."

Doctor : "I've come across this before, it's not unusual."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.