The New Neighbours
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Tala was riding me with an intensity that surprised and delighted me. From the blushing innocent that had stood at my door, to the lustful woman now jumping up and down on my cock; this was a complete transformation. I knew which one I preferred.

Her clenched hands were pressed down firmly on my chest; she had painfully grabbed handfuls of hair in her fists as she drove her hips back and forth in a fevered rhythmic thrusting. Her face was a mask of ecstacy, eyes closed, and mouth gaping open. She was breathing hard as she ground her crotch down on to me. I reached around her, to her pounding arse and held it as it rocked back and forth. I was tempted to insert a finger up her arse to see her reaction but decided against it, feeling that it might be one step too far, too soon.

Instead, I placed my thumb on her clit and massaged it. Her response was as immediate as it was dramatic. A loud scream filled the room and the thrusting of her hips became almost manic. 'YES, YES, do that, do that. It's good, it's good.'

I could feel an increasing wetness from her cunt whilst I rubbed at her clit as Tala continued to ride me like a woman possessed.

'I'M CUMMING, OHHHHH RICHARD, I'M CUMMING.'

Her cunt muscles began to spasm and tighten around my cock as her orgasm started to engulf her like a tidal wave; my climax was also imminent. As Tala shrieked and romped frenziedly on my cock, I felt my semen gush out of me.

'YEEEEESSSS, YEEEEESSS. CUM IN ME, CUM IN ME!'

I pumped more spunk in to her as she rode her climax to the very end, extracting every last thrill from it that she could.

Tala then slowed to a stop, letting out a long rasping sigh as she slumped forwards, her head next to mine and her hair draped over my face.

I moved some strands from my mouth and kissed her ear.

Softly, I whispered, 'You're not a virgin anymore Tala.' To my complete surprise, she burst in to tears. I hugged her trembling body as she slipped off me sideways and lay in my arms.

'You don't regret this do you Tala?'

She wept gently on my shoulder, her tears running down over my warm skin.

Through small gasps, she said, 'No, no Richard. It was wonderful, so wonderful.

I've never felt like that before. My whole body was like it was on fire, it was wonderful. I can see why Una wanted me to sleep with you. You made me feel so alive Richard, so wonderfully alive I felt like a real woman.'

I lay beside her, cradling her warm soft body against mine. I thought the "feeling alive" and "a real woman" bit sounded a bit clichéd as if it was what she thought I needed to hear. I was aware of the sweet smell of her perfume; the heat of her body causing the heady aroma to drift over me. We lay together for several minutes, neither of us wanting to break the silence.

Her breathing became normal again and at one point, I thought that she'd gone to sleep through exhaustion. I ran my free hand up and down her spine all the way down to the perfect peach of her arse. I felt her tense as my finger slipped into the crack of her buttocks. She stirred and lifted her head to look in to my eyes. 'Are you trying to arouse me again Richard. Do you want sex with me again?'

I smiled, 'No, I'm not trying to arouse you Tala. It's just that I can't keep my hands off your beautiful body.'

Her gaze in to my eyes intensified. 'Do you think I am beautiful Richard? It has always been said that Una is the beautiful one.'

'Una is beautiful Tala, but so are you. You are very beautiful.'

'Am I more beautiful than Una?'

Is this what this was about, sibling rivalry? Was Tala competing with her big sister; was having sex with me her way of scoring a point over Una?

I had to be diplomatic. 'You are both equally beautiful.'

Being diplomatic wasn't enough. 'If you had to choose between us, who would you sleep with?'

Tala was putting me in an impossible situation, choosing between them would be suicidal. Or perhaps not. I could tell Tala that she would be my choice as long as I got to Una first and told her that it was just to mollify young Tala and to build up her confidence. Yes that would work, surely.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.