The New Neighbours - Cover

The New Neighbours

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Una finally overcame her reluctance to tell me about her sister.

'I said she was a virgin, which is true; she's never been with a man as far as I know. But she has, you know, done things.'

I had an idea where this was going but I said nothing and Una carried on, rather hesitantly, with her explanation.

'She's used things, toys and stuff.' I had a totally unhelpful and inappropriate image of Tala with a fire engine jammed up her pussy. I couldn't help but smile, which didn't go down so well.

'It's not funny Rishy.' I stopped smiling.

'Just like most teenage girls, she experimented with things. I caught her when she was about fourteen using a ... banana.' Remembering how well my smiling had gone down, I really struggled stop myself from bursting out laughing; I had to turn my face away.

Exercising superhuman control, I said 'A banana you say?' The irony that Una looked a giant banana was not lost on me.

Una looked me squarely in the face for any trace of a smile, she found none.

'Yes. We shared a bedroom, my brothers had one and me and Tala had one.'

Standing in the middle of a busy shopping centre with people bustling past with shopping bags, was not the best place to hold this kind of conversation.

'I was about thirty at the time and I'd been going out with Sammy for a couple of years and I came home from work and caught her on the bed masturbating. I was shocked and embarrassed. But I knew that she would never be able to discuss this with mum, so I became the dutiful big sister and sort of counselled her. So I know that she has had something up inside her, so you won't hurt her.'

It was just a little too much information but I was reassured nonetheless. 'Oh, so she'll be alright on that score then?'

Una looked at me earnestly. 'You won't have to worry about her, no. She's seen your cock and she thinks she can handle it.' I was aware of the people rushing past us. "Why don't we continue this conversation in the car on the way home huh?'

Una smiled again, took my arm, squashed her boob against it and walked with me over to the car park. I slid my ticket in to the machine, paid the charge and then we headed up to the level where the car was parked.

When we were seated in the car, Una said, 'Do you think it's wrong of me to interfere with Tala's life like this?' I started the car, backed it out and said, 'Maybe. It's up to Tala, what does she say about it?'

I drove slowly to the out ramp and inserted my ticket in to the barrier slot; the arm rose and I drove out in to the bustling traffic.

'Since mum and dad left us, and our brothers died, I've always felt protective of my little sister. She has always looked up to me for guidance and support, and I've given it. But this is different isn't it? It's a big step in her life and I'm not sure that I'm the one to guide her. You know the way I am with sex, it may not be the right thing for her. I'm not sure anymore.'

I pondered as I drove. 'It seems to me that Tala is old enough to know her own mind. If she's happy to go along with you then she should be OK. But this is a huge responsibility for me too, don't forget. Taking a woman's virginity, no matter how much she may want it, is a serious step.'

'I know that Rishy, that's why I am a little doubtful. Tala said she wants to lose her virginity, she's ready for it abut she needs someone who'll take care of her, not just physically, but emotionally as well.'

I wasn't sure that I understood Una's train of thought. This wasn't something that someone did if there were any doubts. However, the doubts seemed to be in Una's mind, not Tala's. I'd know for sure once I met the lovely Tala herself. Having spoken to her, in private and without Una's influence, I'd have a much better idea of just what Tala wanted rather than what Una wanted.

'I think it would better all round if I met with Tala and discussed it with her.'

Una turned in her seat to face me, her seatbelt cutting across her bosom making her tits stand out like two rugby balls tucked under her top. 'You will get to meet her at the weekend.'

'No I don't mean like that. I need to speak to her privately, make sure she knows what she's doing, what's at stake.'

'I think she knows what's at stake Rishy, it's her body and as you say she's old enough to know what she wants.'

'That's fine as far as it goes, but I really need to hear it from her.'

Una sat back in her seat; she wasn't exactly sulking but she was uncommonly quiet.

I concentrated on my driving. 'Have I upset you Una?' There was a long pause before she answered. 'No, but I don't know why you don't trust me on this.'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.