The New Neighbours
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Having sex with Una and being quiet are mutually exclusive. Even as she pressed herself against me, she was making soft moaning noises, and knowing Una, they would only get louder. I managed to tear myself away and press my finger to my lips. I mouthed the words, 'Be quiet'. She giggled like a schoolgirl and then dropped to her knees and unzipped me.

I hadn't spent a great deal of time in women's toilets and I was thinking how clean they were as Una insinuated her warm soft hand inside my pants and wrestled my cock out. She stifled another giggle by stuffing my dick in to her mouth and sucking it. She took long slow sucks that made me groan, albeit almost silently. Her beautiful head with her long plaited hair almost brushing the floor, bobbed back and forth as her tight, slippery mouth slid along my shaft. She was looking up at me with those big brown eyes; her mouth stretched wide open to accommodate my thick cock. It was only then that I noticed that the yellow butterfly clip was gone from her hair. I assumed that it had fallen out in the orchard.

The touch of her mouth and tongue on my dick was heavenly, I would have been quite happy to let her suck me to climax and shoot whatever semen I had left, in to her glorious mouth. But I knew that Una would need fucking properly and a limp dick was not going to be of any use to her. And so I concentrated on holding it back for as long as Una was happy to suck me. It turned out that Una was happy to suck me for only a minute or so more, because she suddenly stood up and wiped the saliva from around her mouth with a piece toilet tissue. She leaned in to me and keeping her voice to a whisper said, 'I want fucking now Rishy. Sit down.'

I dutifully obeyed, dropped my trousers and pants, and sat on the toilet seat, my cock standing proud and erect. Una looked at me with a wicked twinkle in her eye and a big grin on her face. She pulled her leggings and panties down and tugged them from one leg.Comically, she almost fell over as her leggings caught on her shoe. She straddled me and eased herself down, reaching under her to guide my cock in to her waiting cunt. With the tip of my dick barely in the opening of her pussy, she placed her hands on my shoulders and fixed me with a look of determination and lust. Slowly, she slid herself down the length of my shaft, her eyes closing and her mouth opening in a silent moan. As she took the full length inside her, she groaned, 'Ohhh, Rishy, that is soooo nice.' I whispered to her to be quiet and she grinned girlishly. Staying deeply impaled on my cock, she ground her crotch back and forth, massaging her swollen clit against the base of my dick. She started off slow and gentle, taking her time to get the most sensation she could, by keeping her clit pressed down hard. I held her rocking hips for a few seconds before making the inevitably grab for her tits. I pulled her top up and savoured the breath-taking sight of her massive tits as they wobbled gently in her yellow bra. I leaned my head forward and buried my face in the soft, warm pillows of her boobs. The feel of her heaving tits on my face was blissful. I pulled her bra down and allowed the two heavy globes to tumble free.

Her dark nipples were hard and erect as I took each one in to my mouth. Una gasped again as I sucked on them both, pulling at them with my lips clamped tightly around them. Una's head went back and she sighed, 'OOOOHHH, yes Rishy, yes. Do that, do that.'

She continued to ride my cock, moving her hips faster, and grinding her pussy down harder. With her tits now swinging delightfully in my face, I reached around and inserted my finger in to her arse. I felt her body tense as my finger slid deeply up inside.

She began to ride me furiously, throwing me back against the cistern as she lunged forward. There was a loud crack as the loose cistern lid slammed against the wall, but Una did not appear to notice; she kept on hammering her cunt against me, small gasps and moans escaping from her open mouth. 'I'm cumming Rishy, I'm cumming.' She was vocal enough now, that any one in a nearby cubicle would be in no doubt as to what was going on in here. My cock was now jerking as her cunt muscles began to spasm around it. I could feel the exhilarating sensation of my semen rising and as Una slumped forward, her head on my shoulders, I pumped my spunk inside her. A great gush of semen spurted from me and flooded her cunt. She continued to hump me as her orgasm rippled through her entire body; she shook and stiffened as she climaxed, finally collapsing on me, limp and breathless. For a moment I thought that she'd done it again, fainted on me, but she moved her head and gasped in my ear. 'Thank you Rishy, that was wonderful.' I extracted my finger from her arse.

My legs were beginning to go numb as I had all of Una's weight pressing down on my thighs. But my cock was still semi rigid and Una was gently rocking back and forth, tickling her clit for some last minute gratification. She leaned back and gazed in to my eyes as her body gently swayed and heaved on my lap. 'Mmm, that was so nice Rishy, so nice... '

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.