The New Neighbours
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I sat at our table watching our curries getting cold while Una powdered her nose, but I didn't want to start without her. Moments later, the older woman came out of the toilet, moving rather quickly with a sour look on her face. She strode purposefully across the room and went straight out. Then a few minutes later Una appeared, looking as immaculate as always, with more stares from the male patrons, as she made her way between the tables to where I sat.

She plonked herself down in the chair opposite and I heard it creak in protest as her big arse hit it. She picked up her fork and smiling said, 'This looks nice Rishy, what's it like?'

'I don't know, I've not tried it, I was waiting for you. What happened in there?'

'What do you mean?'

'That woman, she looked rather pissed off, what did you do?'

'Me? Do? I didn't do anything, she did.'

I tried again, 'So what did she do then?'

'Oh, the usual. Just because I dress the way I do, some people think I'm a ... y'know.'

I whispered, 'A tart?'

'Yes. She said she knew all the "girls" around here so I must be new. She gave me her business card.'

Una withdrew a black and gold card from her bag and handed it to me. The woman's name, according to the card, was Samantha Harding-West, and her business was Fine Arts and Antiques. There was a website, e-mail and phone number.

I handed it back, 'Impressive.'

'Rude cow. She asked for a free sample.'

'Free sample of what.' My cooling curry had been neglected long enough and so I tucked in to it; it was very tasty.

Una followed suit and through a mouthful of food said, 'Me! She wanted a sample of me. After I took her card, she made a grab for my boobs. She said they were the biggest she'd seen, and she loved big boobs. I pushed her away and she tried to follow me in to the cubicle. She stuck her hand between my legs and had a feel. Cow!'

'So what did you do then?'

'I slapped her face.'

'No wonder she looked so pissed off when she came out. So why did you keep her card, why didn't you just flush it down the loo?'

She shrugged her shoulders and spoke through another mouthful of curry. 'Well, I said she was rude, I didn't say she wasn't sexy.'

This made me laugh out loud. 'Una, I don't believe you sometimes. Do you plan to call her sometime?'

Another shrug of the shoulders. 'Maybe. If I get an apology, she might just get her free sample.' It was Una's turn to laugh out loud this time. 'Perhaps she was right, I am a tart.' Una was giggling now, unable to fork any food in to her mouth.

She was beautiful when she laughed; she was beautiful when she frowned too.

'Have you still got those, you know, ball things in?' I asked through her laughter.

She raised her eyebrows, still chuckling to herself, and wriggled in her seat, it creaked again. I took that as a yes.

We ploughed our way through the curry and I was pleased to notice that Una had stopped being the centre of attention; few if any people were looking our way.

After we had cleared our plates, I asked Una if she wanted any dessert; she declined.

'Let's go for another drive Rishy, far out in to the countryside, perhaps you can find me some bumpy roads.' She laughed out loud again.

'OK you're on.' We got up and headed for the door. Now heads did turn again, some people who had entered the pub after us suddenly noticed this vision in yellow, this Rubens-esque woman, gliding across the room. It was a boost to my ego to have so many men, and at least one woman, so openly lusting after my Una.

We emerged in to the weak sunlight of the autumnal afternoon and headed for the car. I blipped the lock and helped Una in to the passenger seat, her bag going on the floor between her feet and her long ribonned hair draped across her shoulder and down over her tits. She smiled up at me as she fastened her belt and I dutifully helped by sliding my hand underneath it and smoothed it across her breasts. The palm of my hand cupped one of her huge boobs and I felt the hard nub of her erect nipple. As I rubbed, Una dropped her hand to her crotch and began lightly rubbing her pussy through the thin material of her leggings. 'I'm getting very sexy again Rishy. Hurry up and take me somewhere.' I hurried around to the driver's side and jumped in. Seconds later, I was roaring out of the car park and on to the dual carriageway.

I got us up to a steady seventy miles per hour as Una slid her hand on to my crotch and unzipped me. With a few hard tugs, she managed to extricate my poker-stiff cock. I thought that she was going to offer to suck me, but instead, she just slowly and gently massaged my dick. 'I do so love your cock Rishy, it's so big and hard. It feels so good when you put it in me.'

She put it away again, clearly not wanting to make me cum and waste an erection. 'I love your pussy too Una, in fact I love all of you.'

'No bumps yet Rishy, you're not trying.'

'I'm sorry Una, these roads are in too good condition, which isn't normally the case. And the suspension in this car is pretty good too, sorry.'

Una bounced up and down in her seat. 'Never mind Rishy, I can wait for the real thing, if you hurry.'

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.