The New Neighbours
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I ambled across to her as a stream of pee gushed from between her chubby legs and made a rapidly expanding puddle. I watched as a snake of liquid moved across the soil and soaked in to the dry dirt. As Una squatted with her hand on the decidedly dodgy-looking wall for support, I tried not to look impatient; my erection was straining for release.

The pee continued to flow from her in a torrent and she looked up at me with a rueful smile. 'Sorry Rishy, I shouldn't have had all that Coke before I came out. Could you get me a tissue please, they're in my bag?'

I trotted back to the car where I found Una's bag in the foot well. Opening it, I wasn't surprised to find, along with the make-up, hairbrush and phone, a vibrator. There were also two, what I at first took to be, large pink marbles. When I lifted one out for closer examination, I found that they were strung together with what appeared to be dental floss. Then it dawned on me that they were ben-wa balls; she certainly knew how to entertain herself!

Ignoring the sex toys, I grabbed the almost empty pack of tissues and hurried over to where Una was now standing in a half crouching position, her arse still sticking out so that any drips didn't fall in to her clothing. I handed her a tissue. Another smile; this one, enticing and seductive. 'You do it for me Rishy.'

'OK, if you want me to.'

'I do Rishy, I do.' I moved around behind her and pressed the tissue up between her parted thighs and against her damp cunt, the tissue was almost dry, hardly any pee there. I balled up the wipe and dropped it in the rough grass. I uttered "litter bug" under my breath.

Una's big round plump arse was before me; the deep dark ravine between her ample cheeks was so irresistible. My hand was on my zip just as Una said, 'Do you like my new panties Rishy?' I glanced down at the lemon lace knickers stretched taut between her knees. 'Yes they're lovely Una, lovely colour, it suits you.' She noticed me releasing my cock from its confinement.

'Oh Rishy, are you going to take advantage of me?'

'I'm afraid so Una, you are too tempting for me to hold back any longer. I need to fuck you right now.'

I aimed my stiff and rigid cock at the cleft of her arse and slid in to her pussy. It was fantastic; the feel of her tight wet cunt as it consumed my shaft was sheer bliss. I drove all the way in to her and felt my tip nudge her womb.

Una let out a low moan. 'Ohhh Rishy, that's nice.' I pulled out almost completely, then drove back in again slowly, feeling her labia slip apart and swallow me up. The sensation was glorious and Una was clearly enjoying it too. I repeated the action many times, each time pushing my cock through the wet lips of her snatch. 'That's lovely Rishy, slowly, fuck me slowly.'

I held her hips and steadily fucked her. Una's arse cheeks wobbled pleasingly as I finished each thrust with a hard lunge; she was having to brace herself against the wall. Una was groaning and she was getting louder and louder. 'Rishy, that's nice, harder now Rishy, faster, I'm going to cum.' I increased my pace, slamming in to her hard and fast, her arse wobbled even more and her squeals of delight rose in pitch. I could feel her cunt muscles flexing and squeezing my shaft as I pumped in and out. I reached underneath her and felt for her massive tits, she responded by standing up and allowing me to grope her under her top. I was thrusting upwards in to her as she leaned back in to me so that I could lift her bra and free her colossal boobs. Her heavy tits jiggled in my hands, her nipples hard and erect as I humped her from the back.

Her squeals and shrieks were interspersed with loud squelching sounds coming from her overly lubricated pussy; I was beginning to lose feeling. I wanted to pull out and start fucking her up the arse but she was obviously near to climaxing and so I persevered. Her leggings and knickers had dropped to her ankles with the pounding I was giving her now, trying to bring her to orgasm. I lowered one hand down to her clit and began rubbing the large hard nub in a circular motion.

Her head flew back against my shoulder and her whole body tensed as I increased the speed and pressure on her clit.

'Ohhhh yes, YES, YES rub it Rishy, rub it.' Una started to shake; her legs trembling and her arse moving back and forth as she enthusiastically rode my cock. A few seconds later she let out a loud howl and fell against the wall. I went with her so that my cock was still inside her. She was gasping. 'I've cum Rishy, it was wonderful.' She was facing the wall with her large round fat arse sticking out. Without saying anything, I withdrew my glistening wet cock and immediately pressed it against Una's arse hole. She reacted by opening herself up and allowing my cock to slide effortlessly in to her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.