The New Neighbours - Cover

The New Neighbours

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Her hand was pressing harder on my bulging flies; she knew the answer better than I did and my cock was responding true to form, expanding and trying to force its way out of my trousers. Of course I'd fuck her, how could I not?

'If you are absolutely sure about this Jill. I would have thought that you'd want nothing to do with me now.'

'Listen Deller, there's no reason why we can't have a physical relationship instead of an emotional one. Let's just get together every now and then to fuck our brains out. No ties, no commitments, nothing, what do you say?'

'Fifteen minutes you say?'

She smiled broadly. 'About eleven actually.'

I pulled her to me and kissed her hard on the lips, my tongue went deep in to her mouth. I guided her to the sofa and threw her down on to it. She squealed with delight. I pushed her back and parted her legs. She let out another shriek. 'Ohh God, I love it when you're rough, take me hard Deller, fuck me hard."

I had almost forgotten that Jill sometimes liked her sex a little on the aggressive side.

I pulled my rearing cock from my zip, dropped my trousers and then tugged her soaked panties to one side. Her cunt was exposed, open and pouting; I stared at the wondrous sight of her pussy, glistening wet. She grabbed the gusset of her knickers from my hand and wrenched it hard aside. 'Don't just stare at it Deller, fuck it. FUCK IT HARD!'

I pushed my cock in to her as far as it would go, hard and all the way. There was a loud squelch as my previous discharge was forced out of her pussy and dribbled on to the sofa; another stain to remove. She groaned. 'Ohhh God yes, Ohh God that's so good.' I grabbed her legs and hauled them up, her knees bent over my shoulders as I leant in to her. She let out another groan. 'Go on, go on, fuck me hard, '

My cock was all the way in; I could feel her cervix with the tip of my dick. I started to shag her forcefully, her legs shook and her whole body heaved on the couch as I thrust heavily in to her. My belly ground hard against her erect clit. I stared in to her eyes; she had an expression of sheer bliss on her face. I reached down and grasped her arse close to her cunt and pulled her pussy apart, stretching her slit wide open. 'Mmnn, yes, yes, stretch me open, stretch my pussy open.' I pulled hard at the soft flesh of her cunt and slipped my fingers inside her, alongside my thrusting cock. 'Ohhh Deller, ohhh yes, do that, do that. it's wonderful. Harder, fuck me harder. Stretch me, FUCK ME.'

I hammered her hard and fast, ramming my hips in to her exposed crotch. My thighs slapped noisily against her arse and the sofa actually began to move across the laminate floor. I remembered that no matter how hard I screwed her, Jill loved it. I was grunting with the exertion of throwing my bodyweight in to fucking her, and my fingers were deep in her pussy; my cock was riding over my knuckles; being squeezed with every thrust.

Jill was gasping now; the hammering I was giving her was driving the air from her lungs in deep low moans.

'Uhhh, uhhh. I'm going to uhhh cum. I'm uhhh cumming.' The sound of Jill reaching her climax heightened my own sense of urgency and I could feel myself on the verge of erupting violently inside her. I pressed hard with my fingers against my slippery cock compressing the shaft and stalling ejaculation. Jill was by now in convulsions of pleasure, eyes closed, her arms thrown wide and her hands gripping the couch. 'Uhhh cumming, uhhhh cumming uhhh uhhhh.' She cried out in a high-pitched screech that would have woken the dead. I continued to piston my cock in and out of her; my own orgasm held back by the pressure from my fingers on my dick. Jill's eyes flew open and she stared intently in to mine. 'I've cum Deller, I've cum. Shoot up me, shoot it up me.' I ignored her and continued to fuck her as hard as ever. I was running out of steam but I knew I could make her cum a second time.

'Cum again Jill, cum again.'

Her eyes widened, 'Can you bring me off again, you think can you do me again?'

I lowered her legs from my shoulders and, pulling my soaked fingers out of her snatch, I leant in to her, kissing her passionately while still humping her. My point of no return had faded and I knew that I could still go on.

Grinding my pelvis against her swollen clit, I said, 'If I can't, I'll die trying!'

'Ohhh Deller, this is the best fuck I've had in ages. I can't give this up; come on then, make me cum again, fuck my brains out. Hard Deller, good and hard.'

I took her at her word and really threw myself in to it, banging her as hard as I could. I pawed her tits through the material of her dress, squeezing her protruding nipples.

'Ohhh God yes, yes! Hard Deller, harder. Hurt me Deller, hurt me.'

This was one of the different, special things about Jill; she liked her sex rough, the rougher the better. She liked being hurt, the pain intensified her pleasure. I always had a bit of a problem with it; I could never go as far as she wanted me to.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.