The New Neighbours
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

At ten to eight, the door entry panel buzzed, she was early, was that a good sign, did it mean she was keen to get this relationship rekindled and fired up in to a serious blaze? My palms started to sweat as I pressed the intercom button.

'Hello?'

'Hiya Deller, fancy something to eat and perhaps some food later?' There was that familiar impish tone to her voice.

'I think I can force something down, come up, you remember where?'

'I'm not senile yet Deller, it was only a year ago!' The impish tone had been replaced with one of mock scorn.

I pressed the release button, left the door ajar and wandered back in to the lounge. Less than a minute later, the door was flung open and Jill struck a pose in the doorway, 'Ta dah!'

She was dressed to kill. Her famous LBD was being worn to wonderful effect; tightly hugging her womanly curves and exposing a long pair of naturally tanned legs. Her neckline was suitably low to reveal an inviting cleavage. Two bottles of wine in one hand and a grocery bag and overnight bag in the other, she stood arms outstretched and looked absolutely gorgeous.

With a back-heel from her black stilettoed foot that any footballer would have been proud of, she kicked the door shut and sashayed over to me. Puckering her lips from six feet away, she kissed me. 'Mwah!'

She placed the groceries and the wine on the coffee table and dropped the overnight bag on the floor. In so doing, she stooped and allowed me a good look down her dress; a black lace bra cradled her tanned tits.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and planted a long hard kiss on my lips. Her crotch was grinding against my hardening cock all the while. Eventually, she broke away and said, 'So Deller, what's it to be, food first or fuck first?'

I hesitated, my mind said food, my cock said fuck. It was a battle that my cock usually, no, always, won.

This time, it was a triumph of mind over dick. 'Let's eat shall we, I'm starving.'

Jill pulled away at arms length and stared, bewildered, in to my eyes. 'What's happened to you while I've been away Deller? I've never known you to refuse a shag when it's offered. You're not playing hard to get are you?'

I forced a smile, 'Don't be ridiculous. It'll be something to look forward to, a special dessert.'

Jill didn't seem convinced. 'I've got dessert covered actually, Tiramisu. But OK, if you want to play the tease, I can wait. You haven't moved the kitchen since I was last here have you?'

She turned and sauntered off with the food, in the direction of the kitchen, leaving the wine on the table. I watched as he walked away, she was deliberately exaggerating the wiggle of her arse, hoping, no doubt, to change my mind about the fuck; she did.

I stood in the doorway of the kitchen and watched as she busied herself with pots and pans, expertly preparing the pasta meal. She knew I was watching her; she looked over her shoulder. 'Don't be a typical man Deller, open the wine, show you're useful for something.'

That little black dress did wonders for her shape and my cock seemed to appreciate it rather too much. It strained to get out and formed a noticeable bulge. Her shapely arse encased in the tight black cotton looked more tempting than ever.

I grabbed the wine from the lounge and ambled across the large kitchen and stood next to her. 'What else can I do?' I realised the error of my question the instant I said it. Jill laid a hand on my shoulder and fixed me with a mischievous grin. 'Actually, you can rip my knickers off and give me a damn good seeing to.' She patted the solid bulge in my trousers and added, 'But Mr. Willy isn't coming out to play yet is he?'

I stood back out of reach and took a bottle opener from the drawer and started screwing it in to the cork. 'Can I do anything to help with dinner?'

'Well, you can open the bacon and cut it in to strips, minus the fat of course.'

I retaliated, 'Who's being treated like an old timer now? I know about cutting the fat off.' Jill reached out and pinched my cheek and said in a patronising voice, 'Of course you do. Will you be alright with a sharp knife?'

I slapped her lovely arse gently, but I took just a little too long in doing it. I hastily put the bottle down. My hand rested on the soft round cushion of her arse and stayed there. That was it, game over. I placed both hands on her delectable rear and squeezed. I couldn't help myself, I dragged her dress up to reveal her black lace panties. Oh God what a fantastic sight, her perfect round arse covered by thin black lace, stretched tight; I just had to fuck her there and then. Jill stuck her arse out and said, 'I knew you couldn't hold out Deller. Putty in my hands, come on give a girl a treat, stick that lovely big cock up me, now!' I unzipped myself and pulled her knickers down her tanned thighs as she leant forward on to the counter top and shoved her arse out further. I ran my hands over the wonderfully soft pale skin of her arse, it was clear where her tan line stopped and her bikini briefs started.

I reached between her legs and cupped her pussy, I squeezed it and massaged it, feeling her wetness increase.

'Come on Deller, don't keep me waiting, get up me quick.'

I guided the tip of my cock to the opening of her cunt and pushed gently. I felt her lips part with a slight resistance and then I was sliding in to her. I pushed the full length of my rock hard shaft all the way in. She groaned. 'Ohh fuck, that feels so good. Ohhh that does feel nice.'

I grasped her hips and started to slowly fuck her. I gazed down at her gently quivering arse as I pushed in to her. My shaft was already coated in her juice. Unzipping her dress, I released the hooks on her bra and delved inside to hold her swaying tits. I rubbed and tweaked her hardened nipples.

'Ohh Christ Deller, you do know how to fuck a girl. That feels wonderful, so wonderful. This is what I needed Deller, this is just what I needed, Ohhh fuck, ohhh fuck, ohhh yes fuck me, fuck me.' Leaning back, I took in the wonderful view.

I glided in and out of her, watching my glistening cock disappear between her arse cheeks. With each gentle thrust there was a small tremble of her arse, a very pleasing spectacle but nothing compared to the quivering mass of flesh I was used to with Una. It just wasn't the same, I found myself slamming in to Jill harder than was strictly necessary, just to recreate the same effect; I failed. 'Steady tiger, I want to be able to sit down after!'

I eased off and resumed my slow deliberate stroke.

'Sorry, I got carried away. Just proves what a horny woman you are.'

'You're forgiven Deller, uhhhh, as long as you uhhh get me off.'

I was withdrawing my cock almost fully and slowly easing it back in, feeling her tight cunt lips sliding the length of my shaft. Jill was very wet, but she had great muscle control and firmly gripped my dick as I penetrated her. There was no doubt, she was a glorious fuck, but not a patch on Una, and it was Una that I thought of as I purposefully shagged Jill.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.