The New Neighbours
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I stood in the kitchen, with Sammy and Una hugging me like they never wanted to let me go, I certainly felt like I could stay like that forever; I could feel Una's soft, generous body and her heat penetrating me through to my soul.

I finally summoned up the resolve to break the bonds of loving warmth. My initial reaction to being tested like this was one of indignation; how could they be so duplicitous? But that feeling dissipated almost instantly when I thought of my own part in all this. I had been on the brink of betraying Sammy, betraying them both in fact. They were perfectly right to test me, I was just so glad that my scruples got in the way of a very bad decision, a decision that would have deprived me of my Una for ever. I still wrestled with a deep-seated guilt. I was in love with Una and I did want her for myself, but at least I had resisted the temptation to do anything about it. The situation wasn't good but at least my morals were in tact on that score.

'Actually Sammy, I do have a confession to make. I may have declined Una's irresistible offer, but I have to tell you that I think I'm in love with her.' I fully expected their mood to change for the worse, to reject me and cast me out of their house. Instead, Sammy actually applauded me and Una lunged at me with a bone-crushing hug.

'Of course you do Richard, of course you do. What red-blooded man wouldn't fall in love with my Una. But you were honest and truthful about it. I would have been disappointed if you hadn't fallen for her. But it's not as simple as that, is it Una?' He looked at his wife who was still doing her best to squeeze my innards from me like a tube of toothpaste.

Una planted a kiss on my mouth; a deep, passionate and meaningful kiss. She finally broke away leaving me feeling slightly light-headed.

'Rishy, I love you too. I mean I really love you. I can love Sammy and I can love you as well.' I looked over at Sammy who was smiling and nodding his agreement. 'That's right Richard. She's never fallen for one of her partners before, until you. But I can't think of anyone I'd rather share her body and her love with than you Richard'

Una finally lessened her grip but still kept her arms around me. 'Me and Sammy have discussed it Rishy. I want to have you in my life, not just my bed. You say you love me and I love you both. If you don't think this can work Rishy, you must say so. I think you should have some time to think about it. Go home and sleep on it and we can talk about it in a few days time if you want.'

Una let go of me completely and stood next to her husband. She wrapped her arms around him as a show of love.

'OK both, I'll think about it, but I can't see why it wouldn't work.'

I went over and shook Sammy's hand and kissed Una on the cheek. It felt rather too platonic considering the intimacy we had shared. I said my goodbyes and went back to my own home via the front door.

My mind was reeling from the situation in which I now found myself. Una loved me and I loved her, and Sammy loved her too. Before I had felt envious of him, but now I felt like his equal. The only difference between Sammy and me was geography (and a marriage certificate). He and Una were in one place, while I was in another. I went to bed that night a happy man. I slept fitfully and dreamed of Una.

It was a weird dream, erotic as I had come to expect, but strange, as I suppose dreams are apt to be.

In the dream, Una and I were walking arm in arm around a department store. The shop was down-market and rather tawdry; and rather bizarrely, so was Una. She couldn't have looked dowdier if she'd tried, and it looked as if she had tried quite hard. She was wearing a knee length shapeless brown skirt and a grey, loose fitting blouse. There was no sign of her magnificent boobs. Her luxurious long hair was tied up in a severe bun at the back of her head. She wore no make-up.

Where in the past, Una would turn heads wherever she went; here in this tatty store she went unnoticed.

We continued to stroll around the shop floors like an old married couple.

Until we came to the bedding department. This is where the dream turned to the erotic.

There was an endless array of beds of every description and Una suddenly became excited. She dragged me to an oversized bed that looked like you could land a helicopter on it.

'Oh Rishy, Rishy. Look at this one, isn't it fabulous. We could have such a wonderful fuck on that couldn't we? Come on let's try it out.'

I was aghast. 'What here? In the middle of the store, we can't Una!'

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.