The New Neighbours
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

We sat at the large kitchen table and enjoyed the food, and I adored the company. Una sat opposite me in her shiny pink silk underwear and negligee, while Sammy sat at the end of the table. Una said, 'I'm sorry about the fainting Rishy; I hope I didn't spoil it for you. I just get carried away sometimes.'

I laughed and said, 'It's not a problem Una really; in fact it's a compliment that I have that effect on you. I've never had that effect on anyone else, just you.'

Una looked a little embarrassed but it was Sammy who spoke. 'Well to be honest Richard, Una's only done that with two people, me and now you. So you must be something special. It must be that big cock of yours.' He grinned.

Una looked up at me, I couldn't read her expression and she hid her face behind her beer glass. But then I felt her stockinged foot run up my leg under the table. This was unexpected, it was out of sight of Sammy and seemed secretive and furtive. I wasn't sure what to do. I felt awkward and uncomfortable with the deceit, but at the same time excited that Una was doing something just for me and not her husband. All the same, I made an excuse to leave the table.

"I'm just popping to the loo.' The downstairs toilet was just a few steps along the hallway. I stood inside, unable to pee because I was in turmoil. To have Una to myself was a dream, something I could only wish for. But now, in the harsh light of reality, and the betrayal of my friend Sammy, I was torn.

I went back to the kitchen and sat back from the table out of reach of Una's feet. I glanced at her and she gave me a quizzical look.

Sammy was praising Una and saying how arousing it all was. I questioned him about it. 'How do you know Sammy, you couldn't see anything from where you were could you?'

Sammy exchanged knowing smiles with Una. 'Of course I could Richard. I have a wireless feed from one of the cameras in to the next room. Do you want to see it?'

'No it's OK thank you, I think I can imagine the set up.'

Sammy reached across and held Una's hand. 'If you two are up to it, then perhaps we can finish off the scene?'

I looked across at Una, she was smiling but it didn't seem to be a real smile, it seemed rather forced. I wondered if the leg under the table thing had upset her. We all wandered back up stairs. Sammy re-bound Una's wrists to the bed and then removed her panties and lifted her bra. He leant down and kissed her warmly on the mouth. 'Are you sure that you want to carry on honey?'

She smiled up at her husband and said, 'Yes of course, don't worry Sammy, I'm fine.'

Sammy clicked on the cameras again, and I resumed my position between Una's parted legs; mask on, trousers down and cock out. I struggled to recall the script, what was I supposed to do at the end of the scene. I should have taken the opportunity to revise in the kitchen. I decided to wing it.

'That was one sweet fuck lady, but as much as I'd like to stay here and do you again, I'm afraid I have to leave.'

Una raised her head, 'Do you really have to go? You can't leave me tied up like this and besides you haven't... '

I was kneeling between her silk covered legs, her dark bush with its heavenly slit nestling between them, it was all right in front of me.

Her heaving bosom rising and falling as she breathed lay before me; my dick began to rear upwards again.

'I haven't what?'

Una spread her legs wider and lifted her arse high off the bed, her divine cunt hovering invitingly; it was a compelling sight. 'You haven't fucked me ... properly.'

'What does properly mean?'

'It means you haven't fucked my pussy.'

I sat back and gloried in the sight of her extraordinary body stretched out on the bed; a delicious banquet of sexual indulgence. Her long hair draped elegantly to the sides, her bright wide eyes staring up at me, imploring me to ravish her. Her pouting mouth, silently begging me to fuck her. Those magnificent tits, soft round pillows topped with large, erect brown nipples. And her belly, not flat like a younger woman's, but round and undulating with a dark, deep-set navel.

And then there was her legs; those fabulous, full thighs spread wide with her adorable cunt, wantonly displayed in between. My cock twitched and jerked, raring to go, ready, willing and able to fuck this exquisite, immaculate woman.

Una's voice cut through my reverie. 'Well. Are you going to fuck me or not?'

I fixed her with a smile. 'Oh yes lady, oh yes. I am most certainly going to fuck you.' I lowered myself on to her, lying flat on her body; my cock was brushing against the lips of her pussy. I felt her legs rise up around me as she offered me her cunt. I kissed her mouth through my mask; it was really getting in the way now. Then I inched forward, pushing the tip of my dick gently and slowly between her moist labia. She tensed beneath me, ready for the moment I entered her fully. With still no gloves on my hands, I was able to feel the warm soft flesh of her tits as I pushed them together, forcing the stiff nipples in to my chest. She lifted her legs higher, opening herself up to me. I pushed and entered her all the way, my cock sliding between soft wet lips and entering her deep moist hollow. Una let out a long groan as my dick brushed against her cervix.

'Ohhh fuck that is so good, so good.' I poked my tongue through the mouth hole of my mask and slipped it in to her ear.

Softly so that the camera couldn't pick it up, I said. 'You want me don't you Una?'

Una groaned loudly again as I thrust slowly in and out, grinding her clit with every move. 'Ohh God yes. Ohh God, fuck me, FUCK MEEEEE.'

Then quietly, very quietly, she whispered. 'Yes Rishy, I want you.'

I reluctantly let go of her tits and raised myself up on my arms. Now I was able to look in to her eyes, she held my gaze. There was a look there I had never seen before; it was like she was looking deep inside me, in to my heart and soul.

I tried to put these thoughts out of my head and focussed on the task in hand; to bring her to another tumultuous orgasm.

I ground my crotch hard against her, the look in her eyes changed, softened. It was as if I was looking in to the face of an angel. She was adoring me, worshipping me with her dark unfathomable eyes.

I continued to shag her, steadily and rhythmically, not looking away from her mesmerising stare. I witnessed changes as if her innermost emotions were being displayed in her widening eyes; the expression changed as I gently nursed her towards her climax. Una didn't take long, her body heaved under me, her hips writhing and twisting in perfect time with my thrusting. Her mouth was open as she gasped, her eyes wide and fixed on mine. I drove in to her slowly but forcefully, I could feel her cunt muscles beginning to tighten and grip my jerking cock.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.