The New Neighbours
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2011 by Bunty Scott

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - New neighbours bring sex and excitement.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I didn't need convincing; as soon as Una had turned her head back to face me, I grabbed it and lifted it towards my crotch. At least I tried to lift her head. Her long hair was trapped beneath her and I just couldn't raise her head enough for her mouth to reach my dick. I slithered back a little, sliding my cock out from under her bra, so as to take some of my weight off her chest; and then I tugged her hair out from under her shoulders. I draped the long black tresses over her arms and across the pillows. The contrast of her long raven hair on the ivory silk was beautiful, and Una's lovely face stared up at me, her mouth partly open, ready to fellate me. I assumed that Sammy would edit out the minor glitch with Una's hair for the final cut.

I repositioned myself with my dick buried deep in her cleavage and then I raised her head.

'Time to suck my dick again lady.'

It was a bit of a stretch for her, and I had to drag her bra up a little, but I managed to get at least the tip in to her lovely tight wet mouth. She sucked on it with great enthusiasm, sucking long and hard as the tip slipped between her pouting lips. I couldn't hold her head and push her tits together and so I grabbed the other pillow and stuffed it under her head. Now Una was perfectly placed for a tit wank and a blowjob. I was in heaven.

Because of my state of heightened arousal, I knew that I would blow my load in seconds if I kept this up, and so very reluctantly I withdrew my dick. Una looked a little perplexed. I really wasn't very good at this acting lark; I just couldn't keep to the script. I suppose it was just the sheer elation and joy I felt being with her.

'What are you going to do now?' Una sounded genuinely confused, she had been expecting me to do one thing, and I was doing another.

Inwardly, I scratched my head; I couldn't remember what I was supposed to do next, and so I just played it by ear. After all, it was just a home porn movie. It's not as if I was going to upset any Hollywood producers because their blockbuster failed at the box office.

'Don't worry lady. I'm not finished with you yet.' I crawled off of her and then I dragged her panties down and off her legs. There was her dark haired pussy, neatly trimmed but still nicely bushy. I ran my hands up and down the velvety skin of her thighs; her legs parted slightly, almost as an involuntary response. She appeared to need a fuck as badly as I did.

Una was desperate to get things moving; I was wasting time sitting there admiring her cunt.

'But what are you going to do?'

I looked her in the eye and pulled the mask down level with my mouth for the umpteenth time; this ski mask really was a mistake. I wiggled my tongue through the hole and then said, 'I'm going to lick your pussy lady, I'm going to suck your clit.'

This piece of dialogue sounded familiar, I was sure that it was in the script somewhere. Una seemed a little more reassured.

Una's legs opened noticeably and her hips moved; she looked as if she was encouraging me to hurry up. I looked again at her pussy and was gladdened to see a sheen of moisture on her inner lips. She was as horny as me.

"OK lady, spread your legs. It's my turn to suck YOU off!' Una's legs opened like they were on springs and her arse rose instinctively off the bed. I knelt between her wide spread legs and relished the sight once more of her gorgeous gaping cunt. The soft, moist, pinkish skin nestled in a deep dark fold, sent a shiver through my body. A strong, musky scent from her open pussy filled my nostrils and my cock reared; but still I had to wait. Again her hips moved; she was getting impatient. I bowed my head as if in prayer, the musky smell of her cunt grew stronger. Parting the lips of her pussy, I slipped three fingers deep inside and caressed her hardened clit. She let out a loud gasp and her hips rose high off the bed. I plunged my fingers in and out of her increasingly wet pussy; she cried out and her body writhed on the silk cover. With my fingers still pumping slowly inside her, I dragged my tongue over her clit. Una reacted violently, her crotch slamming in to my face as her body twisted. 'Uhhhhh yes, yes. Do that, do that.' Her feet were firmly planted as she thrust her hips upwards; she was humping my mouth. Again and again, her crotch rose and fell as she ground her cunt against my mouth; the cotton fabric of the mask was becoming sodden with her flowing juices.

With my mouth firmly attached to her gyrating pussy, and her moans of pleasure getting louder, I slipped a finger in to her arsehole. Una's body bucked and twisted as I probed her arse, her moans rising in pitch.

'Ohhh God, yes, yes. Ohhhh God that's so good. Uhhhh, uhhhh, yes, YESSSSS!'

I managed to steal a glance over her contorting body, and her round stomach; her tits were rolling around like coffee blancmange in a pair of handkerchiefs. My cock twitched more and more, I needed to fuck this woman, and soon.

Una made it quite clear that she was about to cum; she wasn't playing the victim of a rape anymore.

She was clearly enjoying what I was doing to her enormously. Her cunt muscles tightened on my fingers and I could feel her arse flexing. Suddenly, her whole body stiffened with her back arched and her bum lifted off the bed. Her legs trembled and shook as a tidal wave of an orgasm swept through her. She let out a high-pitched cry and then just flopped back on to the bed like a rag doll. I looked up at her face and her eyes were closed but her chest was heaving as she gasped for breath. My immediate thought was that she had passed out just like she had done before when she was dressed up as schoolgirl. I was right, she had. I looked over at the doorway and I saw Sammy peering in.

'I'm sorry, I think she's passed out again Sammy' He placed his camera on the floor and then reached in to his pocket and pulled out three remote controls and used them to switch off all the cameras.

He came in to the room and stood by the bed looking down at his unconscious wife. 'Don't worry Richard, I'll get her some water.' He came back from the bathroom with a tumbler and then wiped a damp cloth across her sweat-beaded forehead.

'I apologise Sammy, I didn't know this would happen again, is she going to be OK?'

He continued to mop her brow, while untying her loosely bound hands 'Of course she is Richard, I told you she does this all the time, but most recently with you. She really has a thing for you. She says that you are her favourite, after me of course.' Sammy smiled his white toothy smile.

Una started to come round, her eyes flickered open and she looked up at her husband. 'Did I faint again Sammy?'

Sammy offered her the water, which she took with a rope still trailing from each wrist. 'Just a little honey, just a little. Richard here, certainly knows which buttons to press.' Una drained the glass and handed it back to her husband.

'I'm so sorry Rishy. I can't help it, sometimes it just gets too much for me.' She smiled a heart-achingly warm smile.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.