The Embezzler - Cover

The Embezzler

Copyright© 2011 by peterbeater

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - When your girlfriend's father is an embezzler and goes to jail, there are certain opportunities that can't be ignored

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Mother   Son   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Tammy was going to be late with some prom committee stuff and Peter was sitting in Maur's kitchen as she made him an after-school snack.

"How Domestic", Maur laughed to herself, as she was buttering his sandwich, domestic in heels, thigh highs, panties and an apron! But it was nice doing things for Peter, he had been so good to her and her daughter! She put the plate and a glass of milk down and went to sit across from him, before she sat down, she took off the apron so her boobs were on display.

... guys ... tits ... what is that ... I don't have to look at balls all the time ... keeps him happy ... me happy...

She remembered the time, she had made burgers for the three of them and Peter had put catchup on one tit and mustard on the other. Both he and her daughter ate their burgers and used her as the condiment bar. They had, had to reload her four times and she was so horny by the time they were done that when Peter used her pussy as a human napkin she came all over the place. At least her daughter had been nice enough to clean up the juices from the burger off of her cunt.

"You know what would go good with this, a nice motherly blowjob!"

"I thought you'd never ask!" said as she grabbed a pillow and slid under the table. As she unzipped him she was happy to see that his dick was soft. Over the months that she had been under his control, Peter had gone from always hard to almost normal. Maureen knew she couldn't take all the credit for that, she knew that besides her daughter and sister, there was his mother and that Marty, who she was still a little frightened of. Then there were those wife or mom swapping parties he took her to.

... young ... thank god ... who else ... keep up...

One of her major pleasures with his dick was to get it all in her mouth while it was still soft and suck and lick as it grew in her mouth. She took a great deal of pride in her ability to keep the entire cock in her mouth as it slowly pushed it's way into her throat. As it grew she would rapidly swallow to encourage it down her throat. As Peter finished his sandwich he started to think about Maureen under the table. He reached under the table and tousled her hair, much as you would with a dog or a little boy. There were several things that Peter did that irritated her, that hair tousle was definably one

... not little kid ... not fucking dog...

"What a good cocksucker you are! If you think my dick is wet enough, come on up here and we'll slide it into you."

Maur had to back out from under the table. She knew Peter wouldn't help her! She came around the table he slid his chair back enough so that there was room for her, "Sit here babe, facing the table, just got to have another taste of your educated ass." Anyone else she would have been insulted, but she knew that Peter loved her ass as a fuck, as a toy, as something to just look at. Facing the table and bracing herself with her hands, she slowly lowered herself onto the prick she had come to know and love. All the hours she had laid over his lap while he watched TV and idly fingered her ass had paid off. She could now easily take his prick up her ass, strangely to Maur, Peter said that he thought her ass was as tight now as it was the very first time he had cornholed her. Now as she got his prick well seated in her butt, she leaned a little more forward to get the absolute last centimeter inside of her. Peter's hands were lightly running over her back and sides. As his hands roamed, it was almost ticklish as he stroked her ribs, then his fingertips would brush the sides of her boobs and that would bring a small smile to her face. Then one hand, gently grabbed her hair and pulled her head back to him. It was a bit of a stretch for both of them, but the kiss was very important to Maur. After the kiss ended, still holding her hair he said. 'you may not feel this way, but I'm so happy your husband is a thief; between you and Tammy, I wouldn't have missed this for anything. I gotta tell you, being in your ass is a wonderful thing!" Maur kissed him again.

"And having you in my ass is pretty fucking good too." She punctuated the sentence with a muscle squeeze.

... lucky ... so lucky ... no Peter ... what ... job ... no...

"OK baby, lean back enough so I can grab your tits, then I want you to do all the work, fuck me off with your ass!" As he got her tits firmly in hand and she had started her first upstroke. Peter asked. "Did you enjoy our date with Jan?

"Un huh"

I'm thinking about something like have you and Jan and your daughters doing a little show, Me and my mom, me and Marty. I wonder how it would go to put collars on you and Jan and give the leashes to the girls. Think you'd get off having your daughter's friend jerking you around. I don't see why Tammy's should be the only teen pussy you eat. Maybe have the girls beat the mommies, got any ideas?"

Between the prick in her ass and the words in her ear, Maur was beyond answering, all she could think about was coming on her lover's cock. Later as she was sucking his clean, she couldn't help wondering what she was becoming.

... cock slut, cuntslut ... ass-slut ... his slut ... like it all ... pussy ... daughter's cunt ... any ... cunt ... this is so good ... throw me ... out ... hooker ... have to be ... need this ... hooked ... Jesus...

She dove even deeper on his cock as she thought about how dependent she was on the prick in her mouth. So dependent, in so many ways.

Now she was sitting across from Peter, feeling his and her juices drying on her face. That was an other of the things she really disliked, but Peter insisted on it, so she endured, the worse was when she felt the dried cum crack on her face as she talked or smiled. It was possibly even worse because she and all the others knew he did it to just remind them that he could do shit like that!

He smiled at her. "Looking good baby, cum on your face it the best makeup you can ever wear. Now let's talk about Janet. I liked the fact that you can snap what's left of her clit and get her off. Now I was disappointed when her daughter stormed out, but you noticed that didn't stop her mother, I don't have to tell you, I like a woman who has her priorities right. Now Tammy tells me that she is talking to Jane, according to Tam, Jane's almost ashamed of being flat-chested and that's holding her back from joining us. I'm going to tell Janet that no more for her until she talks her daughter into fucking with us, so you be sure, she doesn't get any from you, OK?"

After the prom meeting, Tammy and Jane were walking home, anyone looking would have thought, a couple of teens and would have been envious of their innocence. But that would have been because they weren't overhearing their conversation.

"Tammy that wasn't right, I couldn't believe that, our moms naked; my mom on her hands and knees, your boyfriend behind her and my mom with her face in your mom! I didn't know what to do!"

"Well, I sure wish you hadn't run out like that!. Now Peter's been with me and my mother ever since my dad got arrested. He's been supporting both of us. I never asked, but he seems to have a lot of money, something in computers, I think. We were going to get evicted, the government seized everything, he bought our condo and lets us stay there, he pays all our bills, you know how expensive tuition at school is, well he's picking up all our bills, what can I say, he's saved us!"

Jane was looking at her out of the corner of her eyes. She might have been a teenager going to high dollar prep school but she sure recognized a wind up when she heard it. For the last couple of months she was pretty sure her best friend was having sex, if anything she wasn't jealous, she was a little hurt, if true, this was the first secret that Tammy had ever kept from her.

"Now look, what you saw, Peter is sleeping with my mother, and he's sleeping with me too!" There, it was out! Had to be said, now before Jane could interrupt Tammy raced forward. "Now our mom's were talking and somehow they got on sex. My mom told yours about her new boyfriend and how good it was. Don't get mad at me now, your mom, said she never had an orgasm", at Jane's look Tammy put up her hand, "That's what your mom said. I'm just repeating! Anyway your mom asked about a meeting and my mom introduced them and your mom had a lot of cums with Peter!"

Jane was walking along trying to control her face, this conversation was like getting hit with a sack of rocks. "I knew my folks weren't real close, but gee, you and I have jilled off, you mean that my mom didn't, couldn't..."

"Oh Jane, all I know for sure is that she sure likes what Peter's doing to her. and I got to tell you, my mother and I sure as hell like what he does to us! Jane, your mom is going to come back for more! and when she does, I know Peter's going to involve both me and my mom! I sure wish you'd join us! The two of us could have a lot of fun! Maybe. a girl isn't supposed to say it, but Peter is very good in bed. Even my mother says she's never met better. If you'd like it I could fix you up with Peter, I mean just the two of you, if you'd like, we could both do him. I mean I was a little embarrassed but I was glad my mom was there when Peter and I first did it!"

A very confused and upset Jane said goodby at her corner and went home. In a twenty minute walk she had got more information than she wanted in five years. At home she said a distracted hello to her mother and went directly to her room ... Janet sat in her kitchen just sick over the snub from her daughter.

... tells her dad ... all over ... what'll I do ... want more ... Peter...

Janet was brought back to earth when she heard her daughter, "Mom, we've got to talk."'

"Oh yes honey, I was so scared you weren't talking to me. About what you saw..."

"Mom, Tammy said you told her mother daddy doesn't make you happy!"

"No, Jane, I told Maureen that I'd never had an orgasm, she didn't believe it, and told me about this young boy who rings her bell, all the time! Well, we'd had a few drinks, and I said I wanted to meet this superman. Honey, don't look away! Damn it, I'm 38 years old and until I met this Peter I had no idea of what people were talking about when it came to sex! He is the first guy that ever said, let's fix your problem,. then we'll have sex. Your father, bless him, has no idea of what's going on, not a clue in bed! Honey, I'm hooked, I hope you won't tell your father, I don't want to hurt him, but I'm going to go back for more." She leaned in closer to whisper even though it was only the two of them in the house. "After you left, your friend Jane joined her mom and I. That Peter is doing both of them! They're happy about it. I saw it, I wish you and I could be that close. What they have is special! Look, you should try Peter, there aren't many girls that could have that good of a lover for their first one." Janet then went on to offer her the same thing that her friend had done, alone with Peter, with her as a hand holder, or whatever else she wanted. a very confused Jane had to masturbate to orgasm twice before she could get to sleep that night. It was the next week that Jane brought it up with her friend.

"How did it work with you and Peter, the first time, did it hurt? Did you bleed?" How long does it take? What would you do if you had to do it again, should I go with my mom, would you go with me?

Tammy's first thought, ohh, is Peter going to be happy. But she kept her face neutral as she tried to answer all of those questions and the waterfall of additional questions and worries. "No, remember we both checked, neither of us had a hymen. It's not pain as much as being full. Now it's different, but sort of like, you know when you pass a big turd, it's not pain but you know you're being stretched. Mom tells me his dick is bigger than most but it's not a monster or anything. You got to decide if you want to be alone with him; look, he's a good lover, you'll like it with me, your mom or the whole senior class there. Me, I guess, if I had to do it again, I'd want you there, I mean my mom was nice and loving, but you and I are super friends". By now they were touching hands over the table as they worked on their cokes.

"Tam, I got to ask you, my mom said you joined her and your mom and that you and your mom were real close, I mean I saw my mom..."

Looking around to be sure no one was listening, "Jane when you go with Peter, he wants everybody to join in. My mom and I do each other. I was scared at first, but its nice! At first all I could think of about that stuff was like some fat dyke prison guard. But my mom and I never fight any more, we are so close! The sex between us is something that cements the bond between us. I know we're not lez, we've just deepened the mother daughter bond. I've been with a couple of other women and it's a fun thing, not like mom and me, but sort of an extension of friendship. If you promise to not get upset, I could show you, but I think you'd be like me and the first time is better with a guy doing the direction, for me it seemed more natural. The two of together with Peter, is the best thing that ever happened to us. It's a turn on, but it's real good when Peter's with us. I sort of get off doing mom when Peter's there otherwise; it's just nice to make my mom happy and it's nicer yet, when she makes me happy. Now after you left, Peter had me in bed with the three of them! Your mom went down on me, I liked it, but I think she loved it! You know she's got a lot of loving to make up for, all those years, with no orgasms."

"I'm a little scared to ask her, any idea about why she never had any?"

"She didn't tell you? Somebody cut her clit, when she was a real little kid, She can just barely remember it. Peter was the first one to look, and then to find a solution. Now she's gone a little cum crazy, nothing wild, but she sure likes her sex now. You get in bed with her, you're in for a big surprise."

After much back and forthing, it was decided that Tammy would talk to Peter and they would meet him at Tammy's house the next week. Tammy could barely wait to get home and tell Peter. Her mother overheard the phone conversation and wanted to join in but it was decided that she would hide in the guest room until Jane was a sure thing. "remember mom, she's my friend, I get her first, first spank, first pussy, first eat out, don't worry, I won't let her forget you! Do you think we could turn Jane and Janet into our slut maids?"

There is supposedly a lab study where female rats in heat were introduced into a cage one after the other, with a male rat. The male rat, fucked himself to death, forgot to eat, forgot everything but his dick. Peter got hard, just thinking about Jane, and of course, Jane and her mother, and the two of them with Tammy and Maur, and the four of them with ... only a computer algorithm could have listed all the permutations that raced through his head. But for the time being, Jane's cherry plus the helping hands and lips of Tammy seemed enough.

By the middle of next week, all the necessary plans were in place. Janet had been told that her daughter was going to study and spend the night with Tammy. Janet had hopes that Tammy would be able to talk some sense into her daughter, she really wanted another taste of Peter's lifestyle. Maureen had promised Peter that she would not come out of the guest bedroom unless invited. Peter knew she wouldn't disobey him. The biggest pre game problem was Tammy; she was acting like this was all her production The day before, in all seriousness told Peter, "Peter, please don't have any sex after midnight tonight, I want to show you off to Jane, so it'd be nice if you could do both of us at least twice, and don't forget mom!" She was a little upset when Peter told her that his dick was number one, his business, not hers, and two, that the sex would be dependent on how far she could turn out Jane.

That evening, Marty smiled at Tammy's concern, "Quite the little mother, huh? Don't be mad at her, this is her first seduction and remember, she's really doing it for you. Speaking of, for you, anytime you want me to help with those young things, let me know, Tammy's so sweet and tries so hard, but she could use some pointers on eating pussy. How is she on sucking, anything you'd like me to teach her?

Marty was 25 years old and gob smacked to have found herself hopelessly in love with a fifteen year old. She had made up her mind the only way she could compete with his mother, his teenage floozies, and his other cunts was to be 100% selfless, it was everything for Peter, ever hour, every day. It was working, Marty was becoming more important to Peter every day. He didn't know it, but he was falling in love. As he was leaving that night, she made a production of looking at her wrist watch, "It's still before midnight, see anything you like?" Since she was naked as she said that, they both laughed.

"Always, honey, but I'm saving myself for the big game, but I like your idea of bringing the two of them over here for a grad school class in hyper sex." At home that night, he slept in his own bed, he laughingly explained that he was under doctor's orders; no sex after midnight, and he didn't want to take the chance of being in bed with her and morning hardons, at the same time.

His mother argued that she knew him, a quicky tonight and one in the morning, wouldn't effect him in the afternoon!

At school that day he actually caught Jane, ducking him, It was a day when he had one less class than Tammy did, just before he left, he grabbed her, "I think Jane might be getting cold feet, If she does, be prepared for a vigorous afternoon. I've been without any for almost 15 hours!"

Tammy laughed, "I'll get her there if I half to roofie her!"

As they walked to the apartment, Jane was nervous and filled with questions, many were just to fill dead air time. "You sure your mom won't be there? How long does it take?"

"What?"

"Sex, how long?"

Tammy tried not to laugh, "That, you got to ask the guy! She was nice and went into a long explanation about foreplay and after sex caressing. Jane still pressed about duration. "Jane, sometimes a minute! Usually 10 or 15 minutes, once we went almost 45 minutes. That was way to long. I was running out of lube, he was winded and I don't know how many times I came."

"What do I do?"

"You do what you feel like doing! You hold, you kiss, you cum, you yell ; but most of all you love it! Honest!"

"How do you start?"

"Ask Peter, he rules my roost, he says, I do! It works real good for me. I think if he came to bed playing a tuba, I'd get off somehow! You'll see!"

When they walked in, Peter was sitting in the living room. Jane saw him and started blushing. One look at her face changing color and Peter's dick was hardening in anticipation. He was up off the couch and reached out to both girls for a hug and a kiss. For Tammy, three way hugs were a way of life, most of the time she and her mom were naked when they were kissing Peter, but clothing was an option a seldom used one, but still an option. For Jane it was an awkward moment but eased by the fluidity of Tammy bending into Peter and with the other arm, pulling her into the threesome. The fact that it was her friends arm pulling her closer was somewhat relaxing and she eased her body so that the three of them were touching from thigh to shoulder.

Jane's eyes almost crossed as she watched Peter turn within their hug and kiss Tammy. At this range there was no doubt there was an active tongue exchange going on. Tammy broke first and kissed her! Like all young girls Tammy and Jane had tried kissing each other and they had french kissed, not as a sex thing but as an exploratory thing, when you are 11 or 12 you are more interested in the how and what rather than the doing. So Jane had had Tammy's tongue in her mouth before but this was the first 'for real' time! Like so many before her she found that the real thing was nothing like practice. It was hot, it was erotic, it sort of tickled, it felt good but it was also so new! As Tammy's lips slid away, they were immediately replaced by Peter's. That was a whole new level of newness for Jane, she had kissed boys before but they were more play kisses, this was not play this was big game hunting. It was a full minute before Peter felt Jane's lips soften. He pulled back enough so that he could kiss her eye lids before he went back to her mouth. There was no tenseness this time.

... schedule ... right on ... welcome ... cunt...

Now Jane realized there were two hands on her ass, both Tammy and Peter were not just holding her by a butt cheek but were fondling and squeezing, it was sort of nice to have two people touching her.

Peter broke the hug and started moving them back to the couch. Tammy stopped, "I'm not getting up and down all the time," and pulled her sweat shirt off and stepped out of jeans. As she turned to Jane, "can I help you or would you like Peter to do it?" Jane turned and bent her neck in silent agreement. Tammy unbuttoned the 5 small buttons on her blouse, Jane turned and before she could even think about saying a word, Tammy had the blouse over her head. Poor Jane, she was so embarrassed about her dinky little tits, that she had her skirt off in another second. As Jane saw Peter staring at her dinky little bra she dove all the way in. One easy pull and the bra was over her head and she was showing her tits to a boy! This from the girl who dreaded gym class as she felt so inadequate with out her clothes.

Now it was Tammy's turn to be the outsider as she watched Peter lean in and kiss each little nub. He did it slowly and when he straightened up, took Jane by the chin and said, "Those are so nice, don't ever change, just lovely!" And Jane got the most romantic kiss she had ever dreamt of, soft, undemanding, their two tongues bridged their mouths and just lay one on top of the other.

Nobody had ever told her about this! Wow. By the time she came up for air, Tammy had her bra off and Jane realized she had some serious completion. What she should have know was today had been discussed and was planned on bringing her into Peter's fold, herd, harem, posse, whatever.

It was Tammy who suggested they take Peter back to a big bed. Walking down the hall Peter couldn't help noticing how pale and pink Jane was, she seemed to have the same complexion as a little baby. That plus she had the tightest ass he had ever seen on a girl.

... not today ... too soon ... but yeah ... with Tammy ... two cherries ... with momma...

His dick got even harder. In the bedroom., Tammy took over as mistress of ceremonies, "Let's undress our prize, you take his shirt, I'll get the pants". Tammy may not have even noticed it, but she was always happy to be on her knees in front of Peter. As usual when she did his shoes and socks, the momentary touch of his hand on her head for balance, sent a little thrill through her.

While this was happening, Jane was fumbling with the buttons on Peter's shirt, when ever she looked up she would see him staring at her with an adorable smile on his face. As she felt her blush start again she got more embarrassed, Peter pulled her close and whispered. "You don't know how pretty your boobs look when you blush, we're going to have so much fun!"

... boobs! ... called them boobs ... likes ... big enough?...

No one had ever called her breasts boobs or tits, or knockers, before. one of the senior girls once said she had titlets, Peter was one hell of a guy! She was happy to step closer so that her nipples were just touching his chest, as she pulled his shirt off his arms. As she moved closer she bumped into Tammy, still on her knees. Tammy had got Peter's pants off and he was standing there in his briefs.

"Hey come on down here for the great unveiling!" As she sank to her knees she couldn't miss the tent-pole under those briefs. Tammy looked over at her and grinned, m "On the count of three, ' one, two, three!"

At the last minute Jane chickened out, and Peter was left with briefs half way down on one side and Jane with a death grip holding the other side to his waist. Tammy laughed as Peter almost fell, "OK Jane, these have to come off, either let go, close your eyes or join in!" Jane took a deep breath and slowly pulled down on her side, when Peter's dick popped free she stopped dead.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.