The Embezzler - Cover

The Embezzler

Copyright© 2011 by peterbeater

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When your girlfriend's father is an embezzler and goes to jail, there are certain opportunities that can't be ignored

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Mother   Son   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Walking home he made two phone calls, "Marty, it's me, you got a half an hour, I've got a treat for you."

"Always open for you treat or not, but hurry over I have a surprise for you."

"Mom, I got tied up with some stuff, I know it's late but it's a nice party and I'm having a good time I won't be home till till another hour or so.

"Just what is going on here, get your butt home!

"Mom, I called so you wouldn't worry, I'll be home when I said." And he hung up on a sputtering phone.

Marty met him at the door in a see through shorty nightie set; see through enough that he could have inventoried her pubic hair from the outside! That and some matching thigh high stocking and medium heels and he was magically transplanted to some sort of Playboy or Penthouse photo shoot.

"Have I got..."they had started simultaneously with the same phrase! After they stopped laughing, Marty dragged him into her dining room/office, there were at least 10 piles of paper stacked there. "Guess what this is? This is you ticket to send your mother to prison!" Marty's voice shook with pride. "I found it, and once I found the first one the rest was easy! Now Marty was talking faster than he could follow, but it all boiled down to the fact that his mother wasn't paying important bills, checks were written but they never got to where the ledgers said they were sent to, example, there was no insurance, car, health, home, nothing was protected. Since his father had died, the 20K a year that was supposed to go into his college fund had not been done. And here! And here! A quick look said his mother had clipped him for over 40 thousand in just the last two years. Marty was talking about subpoenas to look in safety deposit boxes, the need to get his mother's jewelry appraised, make sure they're not fakes. Like all good accountants she was flushed from finding 'something big'.

Peter on the other hand was flushed from watching her boobs bouncing under her flimsy outfit. He grabbed her and pulled Marty hard against him to kiss her. There was no mistaking his hardon! She laughed, "Is that for me, or does the idea of catching your mother turn you on that much?"

"Oh no, my dick and me, are hot for you. Yeah, I'm going to like putting her through some hoops, but here and now, you are my main object of desire." Marty already had a hand at his belt. "Hang on, remember you asked me to bring you a dirty dick, well tonight I am the proud possessor of a recently well dipped but uncleaned dick that I brought directly to you for a taste test."

"Oh goody" and he was dragged into the bedroom to be speed stripped by Marty. She pushed him back on her bed and stripped off her top, then she turned and looking over her shoulder smiled and said, "Think these make my ass look big?" She was referring to her see throughs that were cut so low that it looked as is they would just slide off. They not only didn't make her ass look big, they made her ass look extra petite!

"Those just make my dick bigger, come here I need some of that." It must be love if, even horny, you can linger over a kiss; linger they did as Peter again marveled at how nice, just plain nice, her tits were to the touch.

It was Martha that pulled away, "Time for a prick inspection, all dirty ones must be cleaned. Next she was nuzzling and sniffing his cock. "Ah yes, a little dried stuff, a scent of strange pussy, and some perfume that I don't recognize. Well, let's see if the inspector can detect male from female stuff!" And she was licking away, what started out as a comic turn became serious for her, Marty was falling into lust with the taste of dried cum, both male and female, brand new, a little of the air of decay and decadence but definably a turn on! She sat up, reached with thumb and forefinger and picked something off her tongue. "Ah Ha, one of her hairs, when we get together, we'll have to trim her up!" While talking, Marty had crawled up and was settling her cunt onto that very nice dick. "Shit, fresh or used, you've got one fine pecker there mister!" And she gave a little forward shove to get the very last quarter inch inside herself. Then, sitting still, Martha started rolling her stomach muscles up and down. The effect was something like a fancy chiropractor's table giving a back massage, but so much better! Now Peter was grabbing the sheets, he was afraid to grab her, for fear he would hurt her. Where the fuck did she learn that?

Marty saw the wonder and awe in his face and laughed, "I knew those belly dance lessons would come in handy!"

"Stop or slow down a minute, too intense, you're going to wipe me out here. I didn't think I would be able to cum so fast after Maureen, but that is god damned near torture. Wonderful but save it for last!"

Marty leaned down and kissed him, "Are you saying I'm a better fuck than your mother daughter combo, high praise indeed! She stopped all movement, "When do you want to confront your mother? I have an idea, I had a bunch of those bondage photos framed, let me tell you..."

Marty was sucking his dick clean and stopped to tell him, "By far, you and I taste better than you and what's her name" Peter was smart enough to not fall in the trap of reminding his lover of the other lover's name.

When he got home his mother was raving, "You might be rich, court ordered supervision, I'm your mother respect me, and on and on." It was obvious she had had more that one cocktail. Peter let her run down. His last words of the evening were, "Mom you're right, tomorrow at 5 PM we are having a big talk; a talk about respect, about who's in charge, about everything. 5PM, be sure you're here!" In bed it was all he could do to not beat off he was so excited.

Peter was up early and his mother wasn't; after his shower and cereal, he went about arranging Martha's surprise for his mother. In two other households three people were thinking about Peter.

... Careful there Marty, no falling in love with kids ... well OK love but DON'T FUCKING TELL HIM...

I know it's not love ... what I don't know is what is it ... Jesus, he's 15 and nobody ever made me come like that ... I know he's going to do Tammy and shit ... I'm going to help him ... and I DON'T CARE ... let him want me more than her ... please... Maureen didn't know who she was praying to, but she was sure praying.

... That was sort of ... fun ... will I ... cum ... like mom? ... she can't have ... all ... part mine ... I found him...

An hour later when Elizabeth got up the first thing she saw on her kitchen table and on the kitchen walls were framed copies of her bondage photo albums, big 8x10's down to snapshot size there had to be at least 20 of them. They could have been the illustrations for a do it yourself book on S&M and Bondage. Peter had left her a full coffee pot and she sat there with a cup, going cold as it slowly sunk in ... Where ... my computer ... how ... who cares ... Peter ... who else ... what ... I don't know ... what ... to ... do ... arrested ... his own mother ... my god... Then it was a dash to the closet where her 'outfits' were hidden, GONE! After checking the other closets, and under the beds, it was back to the kitchen. She threw out the lukewarm coffee and replaced it with 50/50 mix of scotch and coffee. It was one of the longest days of Liz's life; she tried out a hundred different scenarios, but none that she could see working. She ended up doing at least two smart things; after the second scotch, she put the bottle away and two, as a woman she knew arguments went better for her, the better she looked. Shower, hair washed and set, some of her frilliest underwear, or as she thought. ... I'll show you power dressing!... . and after 30 minutes of trying on and taking off she found the dress she thought would work best.

... I've seen him ... he's been touching ... he likes to peek ... look at these babies ... mirror and looking at her ass over her shoulder, ... not bad ... what am I going to do?...

While his mother worried about her future, Peter went about improving his own future. It took almost five minutes to get to the CEO of Marty's accounting firm. His first question was," Just how small is my account for you guys?" After the CEO agreed that it was wrong for an account as valued as his to wait that long, he made his demand. "I want Your Miss Harvey to be in charge of my account." "No, I want her, she has enough experience for me. If you don't want to promote her to head my account I can promise you that I'm going to ask her to come to work for me."

"Well, let me review her suitability to be in charge of your account and I'll get back to you."

"As long as you say yes by 3 PM, I won't hire her away from you."

Talk about long days, Peter was a long way from his classrooms all day long. Tammy stopped him in the hall and was trying to find a way to tell him that she had come to accept his control of her mother and her new willingness to help her mother. Peter was, on the other hand, consumed with building various scenarios.

"Mom and I were talking after you left and we both remarked about how nice things ended, are you coming over tonight?"

Peter realized that she was waiting for an answer, "Un, what, ah no not tonight, got something planned. My mother."

"How about the weekend?"

"On, yeah I guess so, I'll have to let you know" As he walked away, Tammy felt real fear for the first time in her life. When her father was arrested, it just didn't sink in that what happened to him would affect her. But since Peter had put her and her mother on a strict budget, the constant worry about 'can we afford' was involved with every purchase. Yes he had given her a credit card, but if had a $250.00 limit, the first month, she maxed out in eight days! She no longer shopped at Nordstrom's or Macy's, not even Target, if she needed anything it was Wal-Mart almost exclusively. She was living in dread of one of her friends asking about her rapid downgrade in style. When she was complaining to her mother, the only advice she got was to try Good Will or Salvation Army Thrift shops! The thought of buying second hand clothing from a thrift shop among 'those' people was almost more frightening than being homeless.

Peter got through with school and was still in the halls when he got the call that 'upon review, Miss Harvey was suitable for promotion and would be taking over his account as of the end of the week.' He was sitting in a coffee shop, doing homework and killing time when Martha called "You are the man, a man of his word! I want, no demand a weekend with you, I don't think I can say thank you in just one night!" It really made Peter feel good hearing the joy in her voice. They got their evening coordinated and she said she had all the other papers they had talked about.

After the longest two hours of his life, Peter let himself in the back door at 5 minutes to five. His mother had done some housekeeping; there wasn't a photo in the room. That was all right as he had several copies of every one, including a complete set in his school back pack. "Mom! I'm home."

"I'm in the living room"

"Come in the kitchen I've something I want to talk about." Even though there was no answer, he proceeded as if he was going to be obeyed. A few sample photos, a few copies of bank statements and miscellaneous legal papers, made three piles on the table. ... if she thinks I'm coming to her ... those days are over ... fucking over... And he turned on the TV and watched the news.

... that little shit ... he could ask nice ... news!... he's watching the fucking news. ... well ... lets get this over ... some yelling... And already feeling put upon, Elizabeth Anderson started back to the kitchen; she had no idea of how long that journey was going to be.

"Well, what do you want? As Peter waited for the sports announcer finish his story, he turned off the TV.

"Let's start with what happened to all those photo memories I left for you this morning? Some of those frames were expensive and a boy likes to have some snapshots of his mommy."

"That shit is in the incinerator!"

"Oh well I have more copies and these you will not destroy! Number one, I like your hobby, I don't think family court will see them in the same light that I do, what I'm hoping we can do here is see if we can find a way for a judge to not see them."

"Listen you lit..."

"Mother, stop the phony outrage, I didn't take those pictures and I didn't put them on the net and I didn't open a pay pal account to try and make money in the porn trade. As far as I can tell. That was all you."

When she heard that her son knew about the pay pal account, all of her bravado disappeared. "But I closed that account..."

"Yes, but we'll let the courts decide why you closed that account. The accounts I'd like to talk about are the ones you've been embezzling from. My accounts!" As he yelled out the last words she winced.

"But..."

"No Mother, no buts from you, not now not ever, from now on you don't but or no me every again. Listen closely; you've been stealing from me. I don't fucking like it. Your job from now on is to try to see how you can stay out of jail. Here are the various charges where you had people overbill and give you cash each one isn't a big deal but it looks like in four months you averaged a little over 300 a month, nice pocket change. By the way, nice dress, always like to see you with some boob exposed, if you stay out of jail, I expect to see a lot more of it."

... I knew he was peeking ... fucking kid ... we'll get him... and almost unconsciously she leaned a little more forward to give her own son a better view of her tits.

Peter smiled when he saw tha ... fucking whore, you still think you and your tits are in charge... . "Like I said mom, I like looking at your tits, keep it up, but that clipping on the credit cards is almost minor." And with perfect timing Marty rang the doorbell.

"Get that, it should be my accountant, Miss Harvey, will you please let her in, I suggest you be real nice to her. Liz was so tempted to tell her son to go to hell but large chunks of her life seemed to be falling away every moment here and she decided to do as she was told for the time being.

They had decided that Marty would treat his mom as a servant, When the door was opened "Miss Harvey, for Peter Anderson"

"I'm his mother, Mrs. Anderson,"

My appointment is with Peter."

A few stutters and there really wasn't anything else to say except, "Follow me, we're back in the kitchen."

Walking back Liz could only think. ... seems young ... she's probably a junior ... attractive... . no need for a wonder bra in the office...

For her part Marty almost smiled when she saw how sexily Peter's mother was dressed... ... wow that much tit to talk to her son ... this is going to be fun... As she followed Liz back to the kitchen Marty couldn't help notice how trim and swinging the ass in front of her was.

A very haughty, "Your accountant is here, I'll leave you two alone."

"Sit down mother, Marty is here regarding you." Turning to Marty, "Did you bring the papers I asked you to?"

"Right here; these are the records and affidavits on the credit card charges." Liz started to interrupt. Marty talked right over her, "Now these are the major fraud and embezzlement items, the checks drawn for insurance and your college fund; they were, as you can see, drawn and cashed but never sent to the ledgered accounts. As she was saying this, both Peter and Martha were ignoring his mother. Martha was leaning over his shoulder pointing out various discrepancies and while doing that her tit was leaning into his arm.

. ... ohhh ... she knows ... now what ... no jail ... don't want jail ... only ... what ... maybe 150k ... no jail ... I'll give back... .

"This is a trial indictment, the states' attorney hasn't drawn up the final, but it looks like 14 to 20. The state takes a hard look at embezzlement from a minor

.... 14 years ... no... "I can explain, it's not like tha..." And Marty kept talking as if she had never said a word. "My firm is prepared to act as your guardian so that you won't have to leave your home."

"Stop! I'm right here, listen to me! I can give back most of the money! I just wanted something of my own."

"Mrs. Anderson, I'm no lawyer, but it looks like this has been going on for a long time. Way before you and your son had a falling out over your spending habits. I'm just an accountant but the only word I can think of is mulcting, that's pretty serious stuff."

Peter spoke, "Let's everybody take a deep breath. Mom, bring us all some water, unless you want something stronger."

Mrs. Anderson realized that even though she was the oldest she was in no position to say no to anyone today. Without a word she got up and got two glasses of ice water and a large scotch for herself.

"Well what's going on here, what's going to happen?"

"I wanted Marty, Miss Harvey; to be here for two reasons, one, so you'd know I'm not joking and two, so you'd know that you can't get rid of me. OK mom. I don't want you in prison, I mean, you're still my mother, even though you did all you could to be mean to dad and fuck with me. Here are some of the things that must happen, if you sincerely want to stay out of prison. You will sit down with Miss Harvey here and tell her everything, when it started, how much you took, where it is and how soon you will return it. If you lie to her or me about one penny; straight to jail, do not pass go. Then we're going to inventory your jewelry, perhaps there's enough there to make me and dad whole. When you stole from your own son you sort of broke any parental bonds we ever had; now even with a cooperative firm like Marty's here I don't want to bother with a legal guardian arrangement so I'd like to stay away from that. Do understand, I'm very willing to put up with the inconveniences of a guardianship if you don't give me 100 percent of your cooperation and obedience. I'm going to make you a couple of offers: option one; room and board and the back bedroom, tuition while you go to school, so you can get a real job. As soon as you get a job, you move out and we never have to see each other again. Option two; I'll give you a chance to use all that bondage stuff with me. You get to keep your bedroom, only thing is you'll share it with me and whoever I tell you to. I'll even let you rejoin the country club, you'll get money, prestige and a secret life as my sex toy, it's up to you!"

"How can you even propose..." Was as far as she got before her son yelled her down.

"What, my own mother? Any mother of mine wouldn't steal from me, so knock off that shit! Of course the third option is that Miss Harvey here takes all this back to the state's attorney's office."

Elizabeth Anderson sat at the table looking from her drink to her son to the accountant, the only hope she saw was in the glass. She got up and poured herself another... ... what can I do ... skills ... beauty school ... too old ... secretary ... computers ... bondage porn ... that's all I'm good at ... no only played ... real thing ... strange guys ... need a ... pimp!... .

"Can I talk to you alone?"

"No mom, Marty and I have become very close and she's my adviser in this mess that you've made. You're going to have to learn that she's going to help me in your reform."

"Reform?"

"Mother, you don't think that giving back the money makes us even do you? You broke a sacred trust; in addition to confession, there will be penitence and punishment before your redemption, your acts of contrition, could ever be complete." Knowing his mother was a lapsed catholic made his choice of words a lot of fun for Peter. His mother's face showed the words were hitting like hammer blows. She got up and poured another drink. "That is your last drink today, and I mean it mother."

Never looking up a quiet "Yes Sir" came from his mother.

"Now, I'm going to my room for a half an hour, you're going to tell Miss Harvey here where all the money is, in addition, you'll tell her when it started, any other accounts you stole. Remember, everything today can be forgiven. After today anything new means jail time! Martha speaks for me, anything she tells you to do, do it!"

When I came back, my mother was wiping her eyes as the tears rolled down. "Peter, do I have to sign that?'

"What is it"

Marty explained it's a list of the embezzlements and the account numbers where the money is stashed. If Mrs. Anderson doesn't sign I tend to think she has something else hidden away. We want a signed dated document that says there are no more hidden monies."

"You heard her, mother sign or go!"

"I'm your mother; you shouldn't treat me this way."

"No, you're a fucking thief, and we're being sort of nice to you."

As mom was signing, Martha asked Peter, "Would you like me to spend the night? If you're worried about your mother I could spend the night in your room." Liz's head jerked when she heard that.

"No, I don't think there will be any problems, if anything happens to me, go to the cops, I don't think, mommy here would like prison very much. But come over tomorrow after 10AM and you and mom can go around and clear out all those other accounts. Just bring the money back here and we'll make decisions then. Come on, let me walk you to the door." In the hallway, he asked," Any problems?"

"I could be wrong, but I think your mother has given up. She's really scared, asked if there was anyway I could help her and I flat told her that I work for you, you say jail, off we go, you say jump, I say how high. Just before you came back in the room, I recommended that she do whatever she has to, to get on your good side. Now remember, you break her, can I have some of that, please?" And with that Marty gave her young employer a very wet kiss goodbye.

When Peter returned to the kitchen, his mother was sitting where they had left her.

"Mom, put Marty's glass in the dishwasher, get me some more ice water and if you want, take another drink. In the future, learn to pick up stuff; you're going to be the housekeeper if you want to stay."

After the glasses were refilled his mother sat across from him at the table, "Peter, I'm confused, what did you mean about that redemption and reform and punishment talk? I mean what are you going to do to me?"

Peter had gone over this moment on his head so many times he almost came just thinking about it. He reached down and pulled his backpack onto the table. "Mom these photos are a hell of a turn on to me. As he was talking, he was spreading out more copies of her in her various bondage outfits, look at these, I like the one of you with the ass cheeks cut out of the leather pants, and here didn't those clothespins hurt? I mean you are going to have to show me which dildo this is, I'm surprised that you could get that big black thing in your ass. What do I want to do to you, I want to do everything here in your little catalog of punishment, plus whatever the fuck else occurs to me!" His mother just sat there with tears rolling down her cheeks. Peter continued, "Now, no lies, no hesitations, you do this stuff with dad?" A negative head shake. "Who then?" Another shake and a hiccup.

"I almost did it with a couple but I got scared. We met on line and they told me they would take me to their house and treat me like a naughty child. We met at Frank and Marie's, for drinks, he was nice she was a little heavy but I thought it would be OK." There was a pause while his mother blew her nose and looked at him like one of those cheap paintings with the sad eyed little girls. When she saw no mercy she continued, they had told me how to dress, and after the second drink the wife asked me to join her on the way to the restroom. When we got there, she locked the door and demanded to see my bra and panties and then she just shoved, I mean really just shoved her hand into me. Then she yelled at me for being dry. I remember her saying that I better not be dry by the time we got to their house or my ass would be sore for a week. Peter, I was so frightened! And then when we got back to the table she reported to her husband that I was 'as dry at the Salt Flats', it was awful! Well I was supposed to follow then to their house, when we came to a busy intersection they went straight and I turned and snuck home. I Never, never tried it again, just talk on the net never in person!"

"Well mom, if you told the truth to Miss. Harvey and if you don't want to live in that back bedroom; let me tell you how your new life is going to be. I'll let you renew your club memberships and I'll allow you a certain amount of spending money. You will not write a check or sign a credit card without a receipt. You are going to be my personal bondage queen. I will pick out your outfits, inside the house you're going to be nude or in uniform. You will get spanked, you will be tied up and above all you will do what I tell you to do. I may bring my girlfriend over here and have you service her; if you're nice I'll let you wear a mask so she doesn't recognize you. I might have you suck off some of my friends, maybe you'll..."

His mother's wail cut him off, "What, I'm not going to do stuff like..."

"Yes you fucking are, if you want the good life. Hey you don't have to, you're attractive enough, you could probably make good money at a Hooter's. Remember I told you; you are no longer entitled to use the words no or but in this house. In this house I am your king, don't forget it!" Digging further into his back pack he pulled out a bag with one of her outfits. I'm going to bed. Tomorrow you're either going to be wearing this when Marty arrives at 10AM or you'll have your stuff moved into the back bedroom. Now if you lied about any of the money, don't bother moving anything, you'll be in jail by bedtime." With that Peter stood up and leaned over, took his mother's chin in his hand and turned her head as he kissed her hard on the lips and slowly shoved his tongue into her mouth. Momentarily stunned her tongue just started to respond as Peter pulled away and left her, the half empty bottle and the bag, all three sitting alone under the neon.

When Liz Anderson opened the bag, her future fell out onto the table, it was a full bondage set; wrist and ankle cuff a high choker collar, and a waist cincher with two crotch straps to hold it in place. The cuffs were velcroed, the collar had a buckle and the waist cincher had buckles at the side. All the pieces had clips and hooks so the wearer could be put in all sorts of positions. Liz remembered when she first got it she put herself in a position she almost didn't get out of! She poured herself a last glass of scotch and made a silent toast to her downfall lying in front of her on the kitchen table, and went to cry herself to sleep.

It was four thirty in the morning when Peter woke to the knocking on his door. "Peter, can I come in?"

Making sure his baseball bat was by his bed he told his mother to come in. When the door opened she was framed by the hall light, naked except for her leather cincher outfit. Even in the dim light he could see that her hair had been brushed and she had some makeup on to cover the tears, holding her wrists together in front of her, "I thought you would want to be the first to restrain me. I am always going to be yours, as long as you will have me as your obedient wench." All said as she hesitantly walked towards his bed.

Still half asleep, it took moments for his brain to put the events of the last day in order. ... yeah ... mom ... gave in ... Jesus ... didn't think ... hey take charge... "Stop, turn on the light, then come in!"

... Nothing ... won't leave me a shred ... naked ... bright ... I'm older... . All of that went through Liz's head as she retreated to the door and turned on the overhead light.

"OK Liz, middle of the room and turn around slowly, I want to see what my new toy looks like." That started the first tears of what were going to be many that day. The choker collar prevented her from lowering her head in shame so she had to stand straight as she slowly turned. When she was back to facing him, she still had her wrists close together in front of herself. "Hands down, mother!" As she was going to discover, for the next two weeks, no one talked to her, they just barked orders at her. Peter stood up and slowly circled her. As he stood behind her he ran his hands across her shoulder blades, grabbed the back of her biceps and squeezed and released them a couple of times, then his hands traveled down to her ass cheeks. Each one was given an individual squeeze then his thumbs were centered on her and she felt her ass cheeks being spread. "Bend over a little." No explanation. ... cattle judging ... like a county fair ... me the meat... . and that thought brought forth more tears as she did what she was told. She hadn't thought about her vagina being exposed in that position and jumped when she felt his hand touching her. "You'll get used to it; I'll be touching your cunt a lot." It was said without passion and it was matched with a cursory inspection on her outer lips and then his hand drifted up to press against her asshole. She felt the hand leave her ass and didn't know if she should straighten up or wait to be told. And the hand, no a finger, a wet finger was pressing against her asshole... ... fuck ... in ... It's in my ass ... not far ... please... . and as she felt the finger just do a slow sort of 360 degree circle inside her butt pressing here then there she realized he was exploring for the future. ... lost ... not me ... lost ... nothing... . As he slid his finger out of her ass he gave a little upward pull as if to see how much give was in her ass. "You can stand straight mother" Before she realized it, her son had kneeled behind her and snapped the rings together on her ankles, she was hobbled!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.