The Embezzler - Cover

The Embezzler

Copyright© 2011 by peterbeater

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When your girlfriend's father is an embezzler and goes to jail, there are certain opportunities that can't be ignored

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Mother   Son   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

After Peter left mother and daughter sat in the living room and looked at each other. Suddenly Maureen jumped up and said "right back" She returned with two towels, "Here sit on this, otherwise we'll be dripping all over the place."

"Mom, what are we going to do?"

"Honey, I'm going to do what I'm told. You're young but I'm telling you right now; I wasn't a tramp but I wasn't a virgin when I married your dad, Peter may be your age but he really rings my bell. Outside of him grabbing me like that, I've loved everything he's done to me. If you're smart, you'll do him, believe me he is very good in bed!"

"Mother! How can you say that, what about daddy!"

Your father and I had a nice relationship, but after Peter, it would be a hell of a let down to go back to that. What can I say, it's the difference between cream and extra skim milk. And don't forget, 'daddy' was the one that put us in this fucking toilet, if Peter can keep us living well, I'm willing to make him happy, and you should too."

"Are you telling me to sleep with him, I'm 15 years old!"

"Tammy, remember, I saw you sucking his cock, I saw him come in your mouth. What you're complaining about is me knowing if you do him. Well you know, I'm not saying no to him. He already told me he's going to do my ass, and I'm going to let him.

You saw me earlier, he had me suck him off, I never liked that, I was proud to have him in my mouth today. I think your mother is in love! You should be happy that I'm willing to share him with you! Either way, we have to learn to live with this, with him and with each other. I'm going to tell you this once and you better remember. I'm on Peter's side! You put clothes on here in the apartment I will tell him! I'm also telling you, I liked it when he held both of us! Now you better do some serious thinking about your future, because if he asks me, I'm going to ask you to help keeping him happy." Tammy didn't know what to say, she did the only thing a teenage girl can do, she slammed her bedroom door. But she didn't put on any clothes.

Tammy laid in bed trying to digest what was going on in her life. Her dad was a thief; her mother was sleeping, no fucking and sucking one of her classmates! Her mother had just about told her to get ready to help in the sex; no, the fucking department! She and her mother had had to stand naked in front of her ex boyfriend, No not ex, he wanted to take her to the movies this Friday, but he was doing her mother! She and her mother had stood side by side, hip to hip, being hugged by the guy that was fucking her mother. He had kissed both of them and there was cum on her mother's lips! It was a long time before she went to sleep.

Peter was home earlier tonight, he had not stopped at Marty's and as he reached to kiss his mother she caught that smell again, she started to pull back, but he had her and she was kissed before she could get up. "You are going to have to shower before you kiss me, I don't like to kiss goats, little less randy goats."

"Mom, I'm not near as randy as I used to be. I'm a growing boy and you know, I've got a couple of girlfriends that are nicer to me than you've ever been. In fact you'd better start being nicer or we're going back to court."

"Nice, what am I not doing for you?"

"I want that apartment and I..."

"No, you're not getting your own apartment at 15! No court in the world will grant that."

"Well I'm going to have overnight guests, friends over, and we'd want some privacy"

"Sure you want some friends over for a sleep over, that's OK, but I'm not running a boarding house here!"

"OK! Thanks! I know you're tied up with your own thing, so anytime I could help you, let me know." And he had grabbed and kissed her before she could dodge.

"Damn it Peter, you reek of sex, don't go kissing me till you clean up! ... what's happening here ... tied up ... help me ... it's been a while ... I used to love that smell ... does he know ... I'm your mother for Christ's sake!

""Sorry" and it was obvious to Elizabeth Anderson that her son wasn't sorry one iota, "It's just that I've met these couple of girls and now I want to hug and kiss everybody. In fact, I never really noticed how good looking, how sexy you are until just recently" And he was off to the showers, leaving his mother opened mouthed.

Lunch the next day was filled with Tammy complaints. They had gone outside as the weather was still holding. Looking around to be sure no one was listening, she started. "Peter, what are you doing to me? Last night you screwed my mother and had the two of us standing naked in front of you and now you want to take me to a movie tomorrow?"

"Would you rather do something else?"

That's not what I'm talking about! I can't be naked in front of you one minute and having popcorn the next."

"I don't want to keep repeating myself. I told both you and your mother, you're my girlfriends. Your mother and I are fucking" Tammy winced. "No that's what we're doing; we're doing that because you, you and your mother decided that you don't want to go to work! I'm supporting you and pretty damn well too. You don't want to live in my apartment than move, but in my apartment you're going to be naked. I like looking at you without your clothes on! Now tomorrow at the movies; we're having a date, and we're going to act like we're on a date, I'm going to cop a feel in the movies just like we did before, and guess what, you had better like it, just like before.

Now, your mother and I have sex, she's sort of my indoor girlfriend and you're my outdoor one. If you ask your mother, she'll tell you she likes the sex with me. In a few weeks there won't be anything I can't do with your mom. Get used to it. If you were smart, if you were a good daughter, you'd join us, help your mom, and help your self! The happier I am, the more stuff you two will have! I'll tell you what, after the movies, I'll leave the door open, you can watch your mom and me, you watch your mother cum and then tell me you don't want to feel that good!"

That evening he was waiting for Marty when she got home. As they had agreed, he always had some schoolbooks with him when he waited, that was just to add color to the tutoring story. Inside her door there was that frantic first kiss, with Marty dry humping him, "It's been a while big boy. Let's go in the bedroom and have an attitude adjustment." Once they were naked she said "If it's OK with you, can I be on top for the first one?" There was no need to answer, Peter just fell backward on the bed and Marty fell on top of him. Naked women were still such a novelty to him that as she was kissing him he was inventorying all the different sensations. Her perfume, her hair smell, her smell, those soft lips that would get hard with demands at times. Her tits squirming around on his chest under her weight, He could feel the tickle of her pubic hair against his stomach. Her thighs had more muscles than he expected and Marty was playing toe tag with his toes. That felt weird but weird good. Then there were his hands kneading her ass cheeks, what a firm ass she had. There was resistance to his hands, it was all great. Then she was up on her knees over him as with one hand she positioned his dick. As Martha slid slowly down his dick, her grin got bigger. "You sir, have one fine piece of meat there. A girl could get used to that full time ... oh shit ... too far ... don't tell him ... keep it light ... You sure are hung nice." He started to slowly move, earlier, Marty had shown him that when in this position, while she did all the heavy up and down, in and out stuff, if he slowly tried to push his dick in a small circle it was wonderful for the girl as his cock kept hitting different places. Marty moved her hands from his chest where she had been balancing herself and cupped her tits. "Would you like to give these the Good Fuckkeeping Kiss of Approval?" As she leaned down to bring her nipples to his mouth. Best of all about this position, was bent over as she was, her asshole was open to a fingertip. He had just managed to wet one in his mouth before Titszilla descended on him. With a finger in her ass and a tit being Hoovered into Peter's mouth, Marty was filled with that feeling of almost being on a spit, unable to squirm away from the heat of her desire. As she felt his cock searching around inside of her, that elevator of sexual desire started for the 110th floor! Suddenly she sat straight up, electrified by her orgasm. His finger was left out in the cold as she sat there rigidly shivering through another mind popping cum. Peter took his moistened finger and held it up to her mouth, unseeingly she opened her mouth to suck the finger inside, right that second, she wanted everything inside of her ... again ... he always cum last ... fucker rings my bell ... it ain't the money ... I got it bad ... Next time my ass for sure ... maybe ... another guy ... would he like that? ... don't scare him off ... Marty sat on his dick, momentarily frozen by her orgasm. As Peter looked up at her, he could see that she was off somewhere else, ... boy she sure cums! ... better than Maur ... no not better ... different ... think the two of them ... three with Tammy ... fuck four with mom ... His hips rose up lifting her as he came. On the way home, he was almost laughing at himself did I cum more over the thought of the foursome or from her puss ... Hell, who cares! Just as long as those hits keep coming...

Friday night seemed to take forever to get there. It started on a sour note with his mother bitching about him coming home late.

"Look mom, I'm going to the movies with this girl, I promised her mother to have hr home by 11PM. Her mother asked if we'd come back and stay at a small party she's having, she promised me that I would be out of there by 2AM. Here's their phone number, Tammy's mother's name is Maureen, you can call her if you want to check my story." ... please call ... when I'm there ... with my prick in her ... have her talk to my moth ... that should fuck with her head ... sure send him home, right after I suck his dick...

Then he wasn't dressed properly for a grown up party, nothing would do but he had to leave the house with a tie and a jacket. He left those with the doorman before he went out. Once again he had to admit how smart that Martha was, don't waste time on small battles, just say yes and do what you were going to do anyway! Besides, since he gave in to his mother's fashion code, she couldn't say no when he asked and got a kiss goodbye. Peter had thought about his next move and was pretty proud of the fact that as she bent to kiss him he pulled her into a momentary hug and when their lips touched his tongue was just sticking out from his lips, then as he released her his fingers just slid gently over her ass. His mother stared at his back as he left ... what the ... tongue ... imagination...

"Mother, this is crazy, I come home from school at 4 PM have to take my clothes off, Now at 5 PM I have to get dressed to go on a date! A date with the boy who wants us naked!

Maureen, standing there without a stitch on could only repeat, "You know the rules! Naked all the time in the house! How the hell do you think I feel, He's coming over, I got to meet him at the door nude, he's got clothes on, you got clothes on; look he's messing with our heads. Shit honey, I think I love him and yet I'm scared of him; I think he would throw us out if we don't do what we're told!

When the doorbell rang, normal female thinking started again, Tammy went to her bedroom, it wasn't ladylike to seem to be waiting for her date! Her mother peered through the peephole to be sure it was Peter. Since she now had to stay naked all the time, she always checked the peephole, she also always opened the door standing behind it for fear someone would be passing in the hallway. One other thing that she did, but hadn't admitted to herself, she really worked on her hair, brushing and spraying it so it looked as perfect as she could make it. In addition, she was becoming a demon makeup artist. Nudity had forced her to spend a lot of time on her make up, time she used to spend selecting a dress or coordinating a wardrobe, was now spent on eye makeup, foundations, blushers and various unguents and potions, from her conjurer's bag from Elizabeth Arden. Today she had tried over 10 different lipsticks on her nipples until she thought she had the right combination of rosy blush and contrast. And when the doorbell had rang, she had quickly pinched those enhanced nipples to make them stand out ... what am I becoming ... I don't have to show off ... he likes me ... not all sex ... likes me ... know he does...

"I've missed you, Peter," was all she got out before he was kissing her and she was reduced to hopelessly sucking on his tongue as if it was all that would save her. Maur felt her heart leap as he reached around and grabbed her by her ass cheeks and lifted her to her toes.

Without letting go of her butt, he pulled back and told her, "Just to let you know, I like the way you're fixing your hair and your makeup, I know you're doing it for me and I appreciate it. Almost a shame I've got a date with your daughter, because, mamma, you got one fine body!" He punctuated the last words with an even firmer ass squeeze. He led her into the living room, "Come sit on my lap while we wait for Tammy" He was playing with her tit with one hand while he handed her a small tube. "We should be back by 11, use some of this about 10 so you'll be ready for me." When she looked down she saw he had given her a tube of KY jelly. As her mouth opened, he stopped her by saying, "Yup, tonight's the night you lose that little ass cherry, I thought I'd tell you now, so you can think about it until we come back." Maureen had no answer for that. She was sitting naked on the lap of a 15 year old boy who was fucking her and dating her daughter and he had just told her he was going to fuck her ass ... it'll hurt ... I don't care ... what he wants ... I give him ... I'm hooked ... But he noticed me, ... got a compliment ... saw I had fixed up for him ... fucking husband never did...

All she could think of was, "Yes Sir" and burrowed her face into his neck as she enjoyed his hand playing with her boobs. And that's how her daughter found them.

"I'm read..." and the words died in her throat as she saw her mother making out with her date.

Peter looked up at the sound of her voice, "Looking pretty Tammy" ... he's still grabbing her tit ... doesn't she care ... my date ... my mother ... A million other things roared through her brain as she watched Peter disengage himself from her mother's arms. Tammy felt that her mother got up rather reluctantly, but she once again had to admire her mother's slim figure.

Her mother turned and looked at her, seemingly oblivious to being the only naked person in the room, "Oh, that looks nice on you." Maur was referring to a blouse she had insisted that her daughter wear, loose fitting and designed to be worn outside of a skirt. Her mother's comment that something like this was a better outfit for a movie date, because "if he gets romantic, you don't have to worry about sitting there with your shirt unbuttoned." As they got to the front door, Maureen said, to her daughter, "Have a good time." And turning to her date said, "I'll see you later." And gave Peter a very unmotherly kiss.

Maureen Morrison looked at the tube of KY; ... why wait till 10PM try now ... at least three fingers ... he's pretty big ... enema ... don't embarrass myself ... not easy ... hard to reach ... see how pissed she was when I kissed him ... I think he's mine, not yours...

Tammy Morrison was upset and not talking, either waiting for, or in the elevator ... she did that ... he didn't kiss her ... she kissed him ... jealous ... no angry ... yes jealous ... too young ... too young have to share boyfriend ... get her own ... can't compete ... she's naked ... my tits are prettier ... romance ... make love to me ... not fuck ... romance...

Peter Anderson had all he could do to not grin like a fool ... she's pissed ... her mom's hot for me ... she ain't doing that to keep apartm ... she wants some more ... fuck her ass ... call me daddy ... stay angry bitch ... first fuck all the better ... you two sucking my dick...

It wasn't until they were a block from Tammy's house that she finally said something. "Don't I mean anything to you? I thought you liked me."

"Tams, I do like you, but I'm fucking your mother, I'm 15 years old and your mother likes my prick. There's no way I'm giving that up. Come on join us, if the three of us are fucking you'll be a lot happier. You and your mom will be friends again. And the three of us can start doing stuff together."

"Three of us, don't you ever stop thinking about sex?"

"Tammy, I meant like trips and things, you know we've got a nice little place in Wisconsin, it's on a small private lake, just a couple of other owners and the whole lake, we could have like a family outing up there. There's some nice girls across the lake, I bet you'd like them ... Ohh I'd like you to like them ... I'll give you a trip ... around the world...

You don't like that; we could go to Europe next summer.

And for the rest of the evening they had, for them, an almost normal movie date, Popcorn, necking, Jujubes, copping a feel. A normal teenage Friday night. But when they got to Tammy's door it started again. He kissed her goodnight in the hallway and when she opened the door to go in Peter was right with her and he said good night again and went down the hallway to her mother's bedroom.

Maureen had had; three exercise sessions, as she thought of them, before the kids came back. Her asshole was well lubed and she was almost looking forward to her first reaming by her jocker ... he is ... he is my jocker ... I like what he does ... never before ... used to think it was a cum ... just scratching an itch ... funny ... not gigantic dick ... big yeah ... but not porno stuff ... fits real good thought ... Peter opened the door and was greeted by the sight of his date's mother waiting for him on her knees, clad only in a garter belt smoke gray nylons and black high heels. She had heard them come in.

Maur said, "I thought that stuck up thing might have left you horny, so I thought I'd be ready for some instant relief." Who could refuse such an offer? Peter was in front of her and she was pulling his pants down and staring at her favorite prick in no time! She had a hand around the base and after a few introductory licks had almost all of his cock in her mouth. She was trying to look at herself in the mirrors when Peter, read her mind. Lightly pulling on her hair he moved his dick a half inch out of her mouth.


Interlude

"I'll tell you this much, he's the first guy I ever wanted to do that with. You know it's not a 'thing' it's his cock a prick, a dick and what I was doing was cocksucking'

"How does that work? You saw me that time; Peter had to shove my head down on his dick. What do you have to do to give a good blow job? I don't know anything about that stuff!"

"I guess first things first, like I said, he's the first guy I ever really wanted to swallow his whole dick. I don't know, may because he's so young, maybe I'm just a sick old broad, a masochist or something; but it feels good, feels right to me to be on my knees in front of him. I like him fucking my mouth, like it's not that his cum tastes so great but it's the right thing for me to have his cum in my mouth! Mom, when I saw you with Peter, with his thing in your mouth was that Deep Throating? You had all of him, is that hard to do?"

"I don't know if that's technically deep throating, his dick was all the way in my mouth and it was maybe two inches in my throat, but he isn't long enough to go all the way down my throat. I had to push hard to get the last inch or so in there, so I guess it is deep throat!OK give me your fingers, I'll show you what I think a good blow is, now I'll suck on your fingers like it was a dick." And with that Tammy stood there feeling her mother's tongue and lips working over the first two fingers of her right hand. She was amazed at how not only was her mother possessed of a very active tongue but how turned on she herself was having her own mother suck her fingers! "Your fingers aren't long enough, come out to the kitchen with me." Soon her mother had a polish sausage in one hand and was holding her daughter's hand to her throat. Soon Tammy was watching as her mother slowly worked more and more of the polish into her mouth, she almost jumped when she felt a bump, as the sausage descended all the way to where her fingers were. Her mother grabbed the sausage up against her lips and pulled her mouth free. "Now look, it wasn't that far! And I could cheat like this." And she wrapped a fist around the meat and jammed it back into her mouth. When she pulled it out again, it was clear that less than three inches had been in her mouth.

"Oh you're so big, you almost choked me" said in a falsetto, and both mother and daughter laughed.

"Now you try." Her mother was beaming as she coached her daughter in the art of cocksucking. Within 15 minutes, Tammy was able to get as much of the sausage in her mouth as her mother. Her mother finished the lesson by commenting, "Like I said, blowjobs work for me, I like the man in charge, I really like the idea of that young kid bossing me around, but don't ever forget, look how trusting a guy has to be to put his prick in your mouth; and with that she bit off a big chunk of their training tool. As they sat there, laughing, both mother and daughter realized that they had turned a corner, and a new episode in their relationship was starting.


INTERLUDE

It was the NFL playoffs and the bears were still in it. As usual, for football the girls rotated quarters on his dick; just because he was a nice guy, if the game went to OT both could just watch next to him on the couch. Second quarter was mom's turn, she took his prick out of her mouth and looking up at him, "Never thought I'd say this, I really like your prick; I like it inside of me, I like to hold it, I love it in my mouth, I think I;m addicted to your cum, I love it!"Her daughter looked down at her and laughed, "Well don't get too hooked, I want some too!"


"Look. Look at you; you look so good next to my dick! I hope it looks as good to you as it feels to me. You were made to be a cocksucker and as she admired the pair of them, her mouth and his prick he started feeding his cock back into her. Maureen felt each inch was a proof of his love for her and her love for him, just before her lips were pressed against his pubic hair, she saw her daughter in the doorway, ... I'll show her ... watch ... learn ... this is what real women do ... and it's good ... I like his cock ... in my mouth ... on my knees ... I am a cocksucker ... no, his cocksucker...

No wonder he likes her more than me, I couldn't put it all in my mouth. Tammy stood there naked. She had stripped as soon as she got in her room and was almost under the covers and then, ... kiss my date ... in front of me ... see what else do,,, in front of me ... hope he shits on your face ... And she had to walk down the hall to hopefully see her mother get fucked around rather than get laid! Look at her ... she likes that ... fuck look at him ... he loves it She was intent on watching her mother's cheeks as she sucked in and out and up and down on Peter's dick, then he broke the silence. "OK my sweet little cocksucker, upsy daisy, on the bed, time to christen your ass." Maur was up on her hands and knees, "No baby, roll over I want to watch your face the first time you get an ass fuck" Soon Maur was on her back, pillows under her and she was holding her ankles back to her head!

Peter had positioned his prick at Maureen's asshole and had looked up to watch her face as he started pushing into her before he saw her daughter. "Oh Maur, you're lucky, your daughter's come to hold your hand." "Tammy, come sit on the bed and hold your mother's hand." Tammy had been in a state of limbo since she saw her mother take all that cock in her mouth ... how can ... why can't ... I'm younger ... I should ... why does she like it so ... Not faking ... happy with his dick ... oh god ... don't run ... teach them ... I can do this ... got to hurt ... so big ... so tight ... And suddenly she was sitting on the bed at her mother's head and she grabbed her mother's hand where she was holding an ankle almost back to her ears. For no reason, Tammy noticed that her mother wasn't wearing earrings and she wondered, does she always take then off for this position? Her mother moved her hand so now Tammy was holding the one leg in position and her mother was clenching her hand.

"Tammy, you and your mother watch my dick go into momma, Tammy, keep one eye on momma's face, you're going to see, she's going to love this" It would have been hard to say who was more surprised at the ease the first inch of dick went into Maureen's ass. Peter let out a pleased sigh, Maureen gave a grunt and her daughter reflexively leaned over and kissed her mother. What started as a kiss of sympathy slowly turned into a need to protect. Almost as if daughter was now saying to mother, let me kiss the pain away. When Tammy did break the kiss more than half of her boyfriend's dick was in her mother's ass. The skin around that ass was pulled tight, on each side there was almost a tendon standing out raised from the actual hole where Peter's dick disappeared back to her mother's buttocks. As she watched, more and more prick disappeared from view, a quick glance at her mother's face showed that her mother was not so much in pain as mentally digesting the sensations she was receiving. Peter, whose eyes were darting between mother and daughter, was ecstatic with glee. Almost all the way in and no complaints, from mother or daughter! He reached out and grabbed Tammy's free hand, he brought it to his lips and sucked her fingers in. Once inside hic mouth he bathed those fingers with tongue and saliva, then he took her hand and moved it to her mother's asshole. No one had to tell her, her slick fingers ran around the joint of ass and cock, trying to add more lube. The ring of flesh around her mother's asshole was so tight as to make it seem hard. Yet both prick and asshole were so hot, she almost expected to be burnt. Her mother let out a strange sound, not pain or pleasure perhaps it was in response to an overload of sensation. Before she could move again, Peter was all the way into her mother. She could see her mother stretched even more as Peter's dick was wider at the very base than along the shaft. When she looked back to her mother's face she saw her frozen in place eyes wide open and mouth open to inhale. It was as if her mom was afraid to move.

"All the way Maur, all the way, you've done it! Look Tammy; see what your mom can do! She swallows my entire dick and now it all fits in her ass. Kiss her, kiss her for me." And as Tammy leaned over to kiss her own mother to comfort or congratulate her, she wasn't sure which; her hand slid from asshole to her mom's empty pussy! She could feel her mom's lips responding to her touch.

"Oh god, I'm touching mom there! ... move ... stay ... hurt her feelings ... touch her ... make feel good... , Peter can't hurt her ... not sex ... massage ... And she started; very slowly started stroking her mother's vagina and Peter was watching and slowly started easing his dick out from full penetration. Maur finally let out her breath as she felt the massive stretching easing. Tammy heard her mother's exhale and saw the tension easing from her face ... Helping her ... making it all better ... she's looking at me ... smile? ... thanking me ... helping ... Now both Peter and Tammy were moving in a slow motion of erotic interaction; one internally, one externally, Maureen was overwhelmed, never ever had she felt anything like this; full ... so full ... pushing out in every direction ... Tammy ... helping ... how much she loves me... , he must love me ... a little ... too everybody on me ... queen bee ... She looked at Peter's face as he was starting to pick up speed he smiled at her and gave her an extra bump as he bottomed out in her ... I can take it... , show him ... for him ... do it all ... And she turned her head and kissed her daughter's hand where it was holding her leg. Tammy shivered a bit as she felt, not only her mom's lips but the touch of her tongue softly licking between her fingers. The kiss made her shiver and that shiver moved one finger of her other hand into her mother's pussy!

... Oh god ... what to do ... take it out ... stay there ... rub it? ... She saw her mother jump when her finger moved inside, ... can't leave now ... would think didn't like her ... help her ... ease pain ... As she tentatively moved her finger, it was as if her finger and hand were asking a question; a question her mother's face answered, her mother moved her head to look directly at her daughter and blew her a kiss! ... She needs me ... help ... massage ... and Tammy started to finger fuck her own mother.

Maureen turned back to Peter, she blew him a bigger kiss and said, "I'm all yours now Peter, you are the master of my fate, the captain of my soul. I give you my body, fuck your whore, your cunt, anyway you want to, I'm yours! Saying that released something within Maureen, the discomfort started to leave, replaced by a feeling of giving that was sexual in nature, as she felt her giving nature she felt her climax starting ... from my ass ... no ... first time ... he does it all... , to me ... happy ... make him ... more ... anything ... I'm lost ... he does own me!...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.