The Embezzler - Cover

The Embezzler

Copyright© 2011 by peterbeater

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When your girlfriend's father is an embezzler and goes to jail, there are certain opportunities that can't be ignored

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Mother   Son   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

Peter saved her further embarrassment. He reached out and took the glass out of her hand, "Time for this later" and he stepped in for a surprisingly gentle kiss. Maureen was still, not so much frightened as not sure what to do next. The kiss lasted less than 30 seconds and she felt his tongue brush her lips, but before she could respond, he had pulled his head back. One hand reached up and grabbed her jaw; gently he turned her head so she was looking art him at a slight angle. "Now just relax, this is the first of our many times together, I want to get to know you and your body, in fact the two of us have to learn about each other, Unlike you, I will tell you what I like and don't like. I think you're going to learn that what I like is usually very good for you too." And with that he brought both hands around her and pulled her close to him, She felt her boobs pushing against his chest and as he brought his hands down to her ass she felt his erection as he pulled her groin into her. "Remember Maur, I consider kissing to be a full body contact sport, with or without clothes on."

Without thinking, she said, "Yes Sir."

"Very good, I like a quick learner. Now let's try that kiss again." And this time she did try to push all of her body against him. He pulled her down to the bed, but to her surprise he was happy to sit next to her and kiss for a while. Within ten minutes his tongue had made a full inventory of her mouth ... Did Tammy teach him to kiss like this? ... He's good at this! ... When his hand reached behind her to pull down the zipper on her dress, she couldn't help herself. Maureen Morrison was frightened young ... We've got to have ... Oh god, he's so money ... What if he doesn't like me ... Would he do Tammy ... I haven't been with anybody but my husband for 10 years, what do I know ... all the girls do it... "Relax Maur; this is going to be a good thing for you, for me and for your daughter, pretend you're a teenager in the back seat of a car. Enjoy!" As he was talking he moved back a little and took both hands and slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders ... I hope he likes the bra... ; I paid 300 for it at Victoria's...

He looked down at her breasts being gently cradled in the grey lace half bra. "Well don't they look nice! Tit's are so pretty" And before she could respond he gathered her in for another kiss, only now there was one less layer of cloth between them. After a few more kisses, he pulled her close to his chest as he unhooked her bra. With no straps he just pulled it forward and tossed it aside. "You've got good looking boobs! I'm one lucky guy!" By now her tongue responded more or less automatically to his kisses but ... there it is, he's touching my breasts, he's coping a feel, somebody's playing with my tit! ... Last chance to leave!! ... And go where? ... And she shoved her tongue further into his mouth.

As he slid off her mouth, "Oh Peter, that feels good! Ohhh" That came out as his lips fastened on a nipple. Maur couldn't remember the last time her husband had made love to her, ... shit, by now he'd be rolling over to sleep...

"I think it's time we got into bed, stand up and we'll get that other stuff, out of the way." As she stood, her dress slid to the floor. Peter slowly looked her over, "Very good, no panty hose, don't wear those around me!" He gently pushed her back onto the bed. As he was undoing the snaps on her garter belt she subconsciously raised her hips so her boy lover could remove the last of her clothing ... Why are we lifting up for him, I was going to play hard to get ... With all of her clothes off Peter reached down and kissed her right on her vagina. No tongue, no lick, but Maureen thought that was the sexiest thing anyone had ever done to her. As Peter stood up and started unbuttoning his shirt he said, "In the future, undressing me is going to be part of your job. You'll have enough practice to get real good at it." And he laughed. Maureen smiled back ... Well, so far not bad, he's got a nice laugh ... And then she saw his dick! ... Well he's no kid, down there...

Now they were lying side by side in her own bed ... We bought this bed over 10 years ago... , just my asshole husband and me ... only one ever ... and here I am with some fucking kid because of that asshole ... And then Peter was on his side looking down at her and she was suddenly shy, no embarrassed, ... I'm a whore ... fucking for money ... what can I do ... try to be nice ... we need this...

For Peter the next 20 minutes were hell. Marty had given him complete instructions about his first time with 'her'. "Look she's going to want it over with and done, your job is to make her want to have sex, not to want it over. Remember, you got the money, you got the power, she gives you any trouble, threaten to take the money and leave!" So there he was in bed with a brand new woman, he might have been getting a lot of sex, but Maureen was going to be only his second adult piece of ass. All his dick wanted to do was penetrate, his mind said pet first, penetrate later.

"Come on now Maur, you feel my hand go down to your crotch, open your legs, you know what goes on here, cooperate!" And slowly her legs opened. Peter had to smile, ... You'd think I was with the daughter ... all in good time... "That's better" as his hand slid over her bush, "the two of us can have a good time here, remember, this is not baby making, this is not a marital obligation, this is fucking fun!" And his finger slid into her, not far, a little more than a finger tip yet Mrs. Morrison let out a gasp that implied a Louisville slugger. Peter lifted his lips from hers, "Here now, suck my finger so it slides all the way unto you," And that invading digit was in her mouth before she could think.

"That's a good girl, get my finger wet and practice your sucking skills"

... I'd rather suck this finger than have it jammed into me ... practice? ... Of course that's what he means ... Well sucking isn't too bad... , you don't get sweaty ... Sort of feels good, long time since I sucked ... And then that finger she had been sucking on slid out of her mouth and she concentrated on relaxing her pussy ... moneymaker, shake your ... That's what they called it and she better get used to it...

"Now, see how much easier that is? Let's see what we can do to get the old juices flowing, shall we?" ... Is he laughing at me? ... I know how to do this ... I was fucking before you were born kid!...

And that was the last time in her life that Maureen Morrison ever thought of her daughter's boyfriend as a kid. Using all the tricks Marty had taught him, in a few minutes he had shown a greater knowledge of female anatomy then her husband had ever done in almost 20 years. Later on Peter was surprised that Maureen had never had anyone touch her G Spot. He was lying on his side, alternately kissing her lips or one of her tits and always watching her eyes. When his fingers felt that rough spot and he knew he was on her G he started slowly working the whole area. There! Her eyes popped wide. And from there back to both sides of her piss hole for several pulses.

Maureen didn't even notice when she started moving under Peter's fingers ... what the hell ... I never ... not like this ... don't let him know ... There's that wonderful time in foreplay where your body reverts to a previous world and just takes over from your normal responses. Maureen was about to learn that she wasn't as sophisticated as she thought. When the right buttons were pushed her body took over all direction for her mind. All of a sudden those magic fingers were out of her pussy and in her mouth and reflexively she sucked on them and lavished them with her tongue ... that feels good ... I like sucking fingers? ... I like sucking ... oh the taste ... that's what I taste like? ... that's not so bad ... put them back ... down there ... She reached up and took Peter's hand away from her mouth and tried to put it back between her legs. Halfway there he stopped her moving his hand. Her eyes opened in surprise to see Peter looking down at her.

"Say please." And he half smiled at her. She tried tugging his hand downward. "No, say please!"

"Please"

"Please what?'

... 'Shit he's going to make me beg... "Please put your hand back"

"Maur, I think you want me to put my hand back in your pussy. That ain't going to happen until you not only say please, but you say where. Don't fuck around, I can go home!"

... what have I done?... "Please, please put your hand back in my, my pussy, please sir" And he did and she almost came in relief ... god that feel good ... I don't do it that good ... Her body betrayed her again with a shiver of emotion. "Thank you"

"There see how easy this can be, you ask nicely, you tell me what you want and you feel good. You keep this up you are going to be one happy baby. Did you notice how good you tasted?"

Bang! Eyes wide again! ... How did he know? ... And as his thumb started massaging her clit while his fingers continued their assault on her G Spot and for the very first time in her life, Maureen Morrison came on someone's hand besides her own! She was trying to say yes but her vocal cords weren't responding. Desperate to do as she was told, she nodded yes ... more ... more ... oh my ... not like this ... And she did it again! ... more than one ... never not before ... And then she had three or four small little orgasms unlike anything that had ever happened to her in her lifetime. And then those wonderful fingers were back in her mouth, of course she kissed them and sucked them and licked them, and next the thumb joined them and Maur made love to a hand. This was the very first time that she just wanted to make somebody else happy in bed. When she opened her eyes it was to see Peter looking at her with a smile on his face. She was suddenly embarrassed, she had never let go like that with any man ... but he's a boy ... one hell of a boy ... I don't care ... And that was a shock to her, she didn't care! "Let's take another little stroll around this playground" And as his fingers moved from spot to spot she couldn't believe how her body was betraying her. All she could think of was what he was going to do next. Once as a child she had seen a freshly killed snake thrown on an electric fence and they all watched the dead snake move and jerk around to the electric impulses. That's what she felt like, totally defenseless, no control!

"Please, no more, please."

"Why baby, we haven't even got to the main event yet, that was just the prelims. Now, here's my special introductory offer. For this, your first time, you get to pick the position" And he laughed at the confusion on her face. "Well what do you like, dog fashion, missionary, sitting, standing cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, side saddle?"

... I don't know half of what he's talking about! ... I thought I was ... no he is in charge ... I'm just along for the... "You're doing so good, so far, you choose, whatever you want, I'm going to like" And she just raised and spread her knees in total submission

"Alright, that's a good place to start." And he crawled between her legs. She had her face turned to one side. He paused over her, "No Maur, look at me, always look at who's fucking you, you are part of this! Now take my dick and put it in!" When she touched it, his dick was wet from precum, Maur's hand jerked away as if shocked. "Come on, sex is messy, enjoy it, you already know your pussy tastes good grab my dick feel that precum slide it into"

And she realized he wanted her to fill in the blank, "My Pussy" ... not just the blank we're filling ... As her thumb and forefinger drew his dick into her.

"Good girl, now this time, you concentrate on having a good time, in the future you'll worry about making me happy." ... what's going on here ... what have I got my ... And then she stopped thinking real thoughts because her body almost immediately revved back up to almost cum status! ... oh shit ... here I go again ... Her arms and legs wrapped around her teen aged lover as she tried to draw him not deeper but nearer to her, she wanted to meld into him. This wasn't just sex. This was story book stuff it seemed as if he was bouncing her from cloud to cloud she was up with the angels somewhere. She came back to earth as he rolled them over so she was on top. When ever her husband demanded this she felt so demeaned, on top, on her knees exposed to his eyes, made to bounce up and down, like a common tramp. But now, as she scrambled to get her knees under her and wiggled a little to be sure she had all of him inside her; she looked down at Peter smiling up at her and felt as this is the way it should be. A woman trying to make her man happy ... Shit, I guess he is my man ... this is so good ... don't let him know ... oh not again ... and she squeezed her eyes shut in another orgasm. As Peter brought his hands up to fondle her breasts she reached under them and lifted them towards him. "Does daddy like my boobs?" ... I called him daddy ... he's calling me baby ... where am I going...

"Daddy likes a little girl who likes to play with tits and likes her pussy, reach down and stroke your clit while you ride me." Maureen had never done anything like that in her live and as she reached for her clit she was touching his prick as it slid in and out of her and she was laughing and happy. Really happy to be fucking and she could never have said that before. "Oh daddy, I'm going to come again. Cum with me please!" And Peter flicked his hips up almost lifting her knees off the mattress and she realized, no one had ever been that far in her, ever! She collapsed onto him, just laying there with her mouth in the crook of his neck. She was kissing him, too weak to move just kissing the same spot over and over. Peter had one hand over her back and the other was slowing petting her ass. If her grin had got any wider she would have split her lip.

Slowly normalcy started returning to her nervous system. "I must be getting heavy, I should move, did I do good, were you happy?" ... you don't ask questions like that...

Yes baby, you made me happy, when you make me unhappy daddy will spank, don't worry, you'll learn. Now get down there and lick my cock clean. Maureen had taken her second lick when she realized, ... I've never done this for anybody ... we don't taste so bad ... he's gonna make me suck him off ... he's gonna make me swallow ... and a few more licks and she put his whole dick in her mouth ... I liked his fingers ... this could be good ... I mean I've got his dick ... I'm in charge ... Wait till Tammy sees me ... And for the first time that afternoon, she was shocked at herself because she wanted to show off to her daughter how good she was with their boyfriend! After she had licked Peter clean, he surprised her by pulling her up to him and kissing her on the lips. Her husband or the few boyfriends before him would never kiss her after she sucked them. She tensed up at this new intimacy. Peter felt the tenseness and slapped her ass hard! "Don't tense up! Relax, no remorse, no regrets don't lie to me or yourself, you came and you came a lot. Now the way for you to continue this good life is to show me you really like sex with me." He stuck his hand back in her supersaturated cunt. "Tell me this doesn't feel good!"

"Oh yes, it feels good, I'm just not sure it feels right."

"Don't worry; soon it's going to feel right. All the time and any place!"

It was getting late and Peter was impatient to report back to Marty. As he was dressing, Maureen reached for a robe. "No leave that off, when I'm here I like looking at you with out clothes on. Maureen you should move that small fridge from the rec room into here. That way, you'd have your ice and I could get a cold drink without sending you out naked." Her head jerked as she looked at him. "Oh yes I would, or maybe you could choose whether you wanted Tammy to see me or you naked, because if I leave this room to go anywhere but home, I'll be without a stitch. Now come here and give me a kiss goodbye. Fair warning, if Tammy asks, I'll tell all, I mean she knows we're fucking, why hide the details. I'm only telling you so you don't get caught in a lie." Maureen was only stiff for a moment as she kissed him; she was accepting her new position in the world. "I'll be back with the contracts tomorrow, think about if you want to try any new stuff. As he walked to the front of the apartment He stopped to say goodbye to a really pissed off Tammy. She was on the couch, arms fiercely crossed and an almost cartoon face of an angry person. He couldn't resist. "Don't be angry with your mom, she's doing what she thinks is best for you. Since you don't have a maid anymore, you could give her a hand changing the sheets." And he kissed her good night as her face started to change into a snarl. As he was waiting for the elevator ... I got to kiss her with mommy's pussy on my breath...

On the way home Peter stopped at Marty's and filled her in. He hid his smile but Marty was almost rubbing her hands in glee. "The old lady went for it! Great! Was she any good in bed? Think you can get the daughter? Can I have some of both of them?" Can I offer you a little quickie, just for comparison purposes, of course?"

"Well, only in the interests of science" They were both laughing by the time they fell into the bed. Marty immediately latched on to his dick and had it sucked to full hard in no time. Peter found out that he could always get it up for a different piece of ass. As Marty was holding his cock as she kneeled over him, she said "I'm disappointed, next time, don't clean your cock before you come over, let me see how it tastes" It was a good thing he had been busy earlier as that statement almost got him off right there. By now it was getting late and Marty offered him a shower, "We're a little gamy here. Also here are the personal service contracts, basically they say you hired them to do what ever you want, and you can fire them at will. There is also a $25,000 per person confidentiality clause in case they want to bitch to anybody."

"Thanks for the contracts, no shower now, in fact I really like the way I smell, I'll shower in the morning, just so I can sleep with your smell all over me."


Interlude

"MOM, WHY ARE YOU BEING DIFFICULT? YOU KNOW WHAT HE SAID, WE HAVE TO LICK OUR OWN PUSSY JUICE OFF OUR FINGERS BEFORE EVERY MEAL AND EAT EACH OTHER FOR DESSERT"

"HONEY, I'M SCARED, I'M REALLY STARTING TO LIKE YOUR PUSSY!"

"I THINK AS LONG AS YOU STILL LIKE DICK, THAT'S OK. HEY I LIKE THE TASTE OF YOURS TOO"

KISS


When he got home, his mother gave a meaningful look at the clock, it was almost 11. "I apologize, I should have called," and he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Wow you smell!"

"We were playing basketball." And he was walking to his bedroom as his mother made a few more sniffs. The next morning over cereal, his mother commented, "You had better be careful playing ball, I would hate to have you have an accident and bring something home."

"Don't worry mother, I am careful, and I, neither one of us, would have to worry if I played at home." As she looked up in surprise at what her son had just said, she got a quick kiss on the lips and he was out the door off to school.

... did he mean what I think he meant? ... does he want to do ... I mean that would be inces ... he is getting older ... could we ... maybe he's be freer with the money ... And Elizabeth Anderson went back to her bedroom to jill herself off, and tried not to think about her son THAT WAY!

At school Peter couldn't get Tammy alone till lunchtime. Then she came storming up to him, "We have to talk!"

"Of course, but before we go any further, you got lunch money today? I hope you told your mother thank you"

"How could you do that to me, you're making love to my mother right in front of my eyes! I thought you liked me!"

"Whoa Tammy, not right in front of your eyes, I offered to let you watch, but you didn't. And you knew what the deal was. You knew what we were going to do. I'm paying a fortune to keep you two in that condo. You want your mother and I to go to a motel, go get a fucking job so you can pay the room rent! Now listen, you talk to your mother, ask her if she had a good time last night. You and I both know what the answer will be. Now I'm going to be over after school tonight. I have contracts for you to sign. And then guess what, I'm going to fuck your mother again. Look if you two want more spending money why don't you join us?" For a moment he thought he had gone too far too soon, It looked like Tammy was going to take a swing at him. But she got herself back under control. "Calm down, nobody's going to force you to join me and your mom. You go straight home from school and I'll be there a little after four. Tell your mother I'm coming and I want her looking pretty, and you, change into something sexy so you're nice to look at."

"I don't have to change for you!"

"No problem, I'll call now and cancel your credit card." and he pulled out his cell and started punching numbers.

"All right, I'll be looking nice."

"Something with nylons and a short skirt and for old times sake some cleavage please." As Tammy stamped off, Peter realized he had just seen someone in a snit. The thought had him smiling for the rest of the day.

Maureen opened the door when he rang; he was a little open mouthed when he saw her. She had on a sort of harem pajama outfit. The top was more a scarf that just covered the center third of her tit and it was open in the center all the way down to the low cut bottoms that were about 85% see through. In addition her hair and makeup were really looking good.

As she saw his face ... that's what I was looking for ... I didn't spend two hours to look like this and get no response ... wait till I show... "I'm glad you like, I know you like the nylons, but I've had this for years and never had the chance to wear it for someone who would appreciate it." By now he was inside and it was clear that there was no underwear under that outfit. "Could I give you a kiss?" And when he reached for her she was in his arms pressing all those soft barely covered body parts against him. It was a kiss that said she remembered and enjoyed last night. While still in the hallway she said. "Let me show you the best part of these!" And with both hands at her waist she showed him that she was wearing crotchless bottoms. "We used to call these secretary pants!" And she laughed.

"Well, this is a hell of a change since yesterday! What happened?"

"I'll be honest, after you left I was feeling pretty rotten about my life and where I was and all of a sudden I realized that I had had a great time in bed; I know I shouldn't tell you this, but I said I'm going to be honest, in fact yesterday was the best sex I ever had! And you said if I made you happy, you'd take good care of us. Well, I want to take real good care of you." By now they were sitting on a couch in the living room and she had one hand on his leg.

"As long as you got those open air pants on, how about turning to me and keeping your legs open, we have to do a little talking. By the way, I like the idea of you always facing me with your legs open. Think of it as a reminder to you of who owns your pussy."

... maybe I shouldn't have told him how good he was ... shit he does own me ... after yesterday got to get laid more often ... time to lay it on... "You're right Peter, you do own my puss, but not just my puss, all of me, you are my man, you are in charge! As for me, I'm not going to worry anymore, you tell me what to do, and I'm your girl"

"Where's my other girl? When I saw her in school today she was really upset.

You go get her and tell her to get out here"

... there it is ... orders ... no requests... "Yeah she's a little pissed, I think she just won't believe the lawyers; her daddy ain't coming home for a long time. I know it, that's why you're my daddy."

"OK, you're putting it on a little thick, but I love it, go get our wayward daughter!"

It was almost five minutes and Peter was starting to get pissed when Maureen showed up with a sulky Tammy. Sulky but looking good. Almost a micro mini, short heels, nylons and a scoop necked blouse that could have been cut lower, but did show some of that hidden valley of cleavage. "Very nice, Tammy, turn around and let me look."

"I'm not your."

Cutting her off, "Yes you are, you are whatever I want you to be. I told you what time I was going to be here, you should have been ready by the time I told you. You were bitchy at school today and you're being a little cunty right now. As of yesterday, everything you have is due to me. Any more shit and I'll have the electric turned off for a week, try eating cold food by candlelight! If you think I'm kidding, try walking out of this room with out apologizing!" The looks on both their faces were priceless. Mom was scared that her smart ass daughter was going to screw up their meal ticket, and Tammy was having a hell of a struggle not to run out of the room.

... I hate my dad ... why ... why him ... he was nice ... doesn't he like me any ... But then she saw the naked fear on her mother's face, ... mom believes him... "I want to apologize, I won't be late again, I took my time to look nice for you. Please don't be mean to us, please." She slowly pivoted and showed her good looking legs.

"OK, but this is the last time, you are going to learn that you are in this with your mother, you have to do your share here. Step over here." And as she drew close he pulled her into his lap. "Remember you are still my girlfriend." Now with an arm around her waist and a hand on her leg, he said, "Much better!"

... this skirt's so short ... what if he puts his hand under it ... She just sat frozen in place as she realized that she was looking at her mother's exposed vagina! My mother is deliberately showing it to him! Some thoughts are actually dizzying. "Now relax Tammy, remember your mother already saw you sucking my dick. Would it make you feel better to watch her doing the same? She's not the best, but she's sure better than you, you should ask her for advice."

... not the best ... I'll show him ... is he going to make me suck in front of her? ... I'd show her how to do it ... please honey be good to him ... no light for a week... "Tammy, you better be nice, I should take you down to one of those shelters, you'd be really thanking Peter!

Peter handed each of them their contracts. Maur, you also sign below Tammy's name on her's as legal guardian. If you want, read them but I'll tell you what they say. For what I give you, you promise to do what ever I tell you. I can end the contract in a week; you have to give one year's notice. If you disclose the contents of the contract there is a $25000 penalty! Maybe not 100% fair, but like mom said let's go down and look at skid row!

By the way, you two go and buy some nylons, black, smoke and regular, but get them with seams, I like that look. Plan on this weekend we'll have a little fashion show with you two." And with that he reached in and kissed Tammy hard, lots of tongue, she only struggled for a second and then almost responded in kind. OK honey, your mom and I are going back to her room, you want to join or watch, come on back. In the meantime I want some more of this prime pussy." As he pushed Tammy off his lap, he gave her ass a friendly squeeze and then reached for her mother's hand.

... prime ... damn right ... he's going to get her ... is he going to get us together ... sure ... but he is good ... As she was thinking, she was pulling him up. Tammy noticed that her mother had a little self centered grin on her face as she grabbed Peter's hand ... She likes him ... or she likes the sex ... never with daddy ... should be me ... I don't think so anyway ... And once again she was watching her mother and her boyfriend with his hand on her ass, walking down the hall, only today mom was a lot closer today, they were rubbing hips as they walked.

The first thing Peter noticed was that the small fridge was in the bedroom. "Oh good, we've got ice and soda."

Maureen Morrison was pleased that her 15 year old boyfriend had noticed she did what she was told to do. "I put coke, diet coke and seven up in there, is that OK?"

"Sure but for the future, how about some Ginger Ale."

"I've got some in the kitchen, I can go now."

"No first I want my little Harem girl to undress me." It was fun for Peter to watch Maur, both simper and blush. She walked closer and started unbuttoning his shirt. When the shirt was off she went to her knees and unlaced his shoes, as he rested a hand on her head for balance as she took off his shoes and socks ... I like that ... his hand ... directing me ... I like being on my knees ... no! ... just for him ... what's happening to me ... And then, still on her knees she undid his belt and unzipped his pants. As she looked up from taking his pants off, Peter's dick was pointing right at her. She kneeled with straightened back and kissed the head of his dick and then bowed her head in submission ... I bow ... before Peter's peter ... suck him? ... No wait till you're told ... And a hand came down and lifted her face towards him. "Oh what a good little cunt you're turning into, stand up and let me see you." ... He liked that ... she'll never get him ... As she stood up one of her tits came entirely free of its scarf like covering. "So pretty, turn around I want to inspect your ass." With her back to him she felt him slowly insert his fingers into the waist of her split pants and slowly push them down ... I feel like a little kid ... I'm excited ... once he touches my puss, he'll know how wet I am ... shit I've got it bad ... Still standing with her back to him, she felt her pants being removed and then his hands very slowly started massaging her butt cheeks ... Play with my cunt ... please ... I need it ... I need you ... Then he pulled her back into him and she sat on his lap, still facing away from him

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.