The Embezzler
Chapter 1: The Embezzler's wife

Copyright© 2011 by peterbeater

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Embezzler's wife - When your girlfriend's father is an embezzler and goes to jail, there are certain opportunities that can't be ignored

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Mother   Son   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Slow  

My dad had been one of the early computer whizzes and held several important patents. Much to my mother's dismay; for tax purposes the patents were put in a trust in my name. Mom and I were always fighting; perhaps because dad was too easy going and mom wanted me to have, as she said, "some structure in his life, some goals, and a sense of discipline." Image how shocked mom was when dad died of an unexpected heart attack. At 15 I didn't have actual control of the money but I did have a lot to say about discretionary spending. Mom was furious when I instructed the accountants to not write any checks to her favorite charities and the opera and the ballet. All of a sudden mom's friends shrunk by 70%. Mom screamed and yelled but dad had hired the best and the will and my trusts were virtually unbreakable.

After the two of us had been living in an armed camp, complete with lawyers, for three months we finally came to a compromise, a compromise that I had proposed at the beginning. Mom got; one live in maid/housekeeper, the chauffeur was gone; mom cooked breakfast and served supper. On non school days including vacations, mom also was home for lunch unless I got a one week notice. Her clothing allowance was cut drastically to 300 a month. (Down from almost a thousand) Mom got one night a week out and had to be home by 1 AM or call home with an explanation. A second night a week required the same one week notice and in addition it had to be in writing. I did let her keep her health club membership as I liked her figure, but the Yacht, Tennis and Country club memberships were canceled. All bills had to be initialed by me before the accountants would pay them. As you can see I did have an ax to grind. I had always thought that mom took dad for granted. It wasn't that she didn't love him it was more a thing of her taking his money for granted, as if she was some how deserving of the wealth. In addition, I always felt that mom was fooling around on dad. He was a workaholic and probably either didn't notice or didn't care. I had once tried to talk to dad about their relationship and he just brushed me off, "You get older, you'll find there are all kinds of relationships, your mother and I have one that works for us." He wasn't smiling when he said that though.

At first I would call her on every little overcharge or unnecessary purchase. One day when the accountant was at the house to go over the bills she overheard me yelling at mom about a phony gas bill. I didn't know if she was getting cash back or buying lottery tickets or what, but the fuel bills for the cars was way out of line. I told mom never again. Later that day the junior accountant who had been at the house called me. She wanted to know if we could meet somewhere and since she was probably no more than 25 and had tits, I was interested. We met at a restaurant near her office. She had coffee, I had a coke. Martha, the accountant didn't fool around. "Mike, everybody in our office knows about your problems with your mother, I may have a solution for you. If you like you could send me all the dubious claims you think your mother is making. I'll track them down and verify or disprove them. If she's taking a lot, as soon as we get to $5000.00 we take her to court, not civil, criminal court, and she will defiantly leave you alone after looking at some real jail time."

I was only 15 at the time, but still I knew, nothing's free. "What do you get out of this?"

"I want you to ask that I be head accountant for all your holdings, if you do that, then they have to make me a partner.

"Next question, how do I know I can trust you, why wouldn't you steal from me just like mom?"

"Two things; one, me and the firm are well bonded, you would be covered for any losses and two, the firm still oversees all the different partner's work. In addition, I'm going to make you an offer no other accountant will make you." We were in a booth and my hands were on the table, as she spoke she reached out and held my hand, gently more like covered my hand than held it; but being a teen age sack of raging hormones, I was suddenly focused on that touch! "I like you and I like young guys, you give me your business, I'll give you myself."

My first thought was this some sort of con game what's really going on here? But she was holding my hand; an older woman was touching me and talking dirty. My face must have been like one of those scrolling billboards, Sex, Fear, Sex, What, When?! But always back to sex!

And Martha could read my face easily, "Hang on Mike, I'm not interested in marrying into the family, right now I don't have a boyfriend and from what I can see you don't have a steady girlfriend. We'd have to be careful but I don't see why we couldn't get together once or twice a week. Now let me tell you something, no dirty photos, no other guys, this would just be you and me having fun. I'm on the pill and could give you my latest blood results. I have no STDs and I'm sure you don't so I don't see any problems there. In fact, I'll even give you one free sample. You pick a hotel and I'll get us a room. Look, I'd be a minimum of 15 years in that firm to make partner, you're a hell of a shortcut for me. We can try this and you don't have to do a thing for me at work until we nail your mom"

Did I mention I was 15? Do I have to tell you I was late for supper? It wasn't until years later that I realized what a wonderful lover Martha was, I damn near came as we locked the room door behind us. Counting the first one that was spent all over the bed; I came four times in under 2 hours. And one of those was in Martha's mouth! Up to that day my total sex life was basically spent in my bathroom or in my dreams. I'd copped a feel, had a finger just barely touch a girl 'down there'. Yeah that was about all I knew. I'd seen more of my mother's tits than I had ever seen of a girl's.

As we walked into the room, Martha turned to me and said, "How about a kiss, boss." Kiss!! Boss!!! And she was a grown up! Looking back I'm embarrassed at what an ape I must have seemed like. With heels, Martha was a little taller than I was and she leaned down and in to me as I grabbed her. Now with both arms around her I was feeling her boobs pressing against me, her hips were shoved against mine and she was ignoring my hard on! Girls my age turned away from erections. If anything they acted like boys were some out of control rapists after they had did all they could to cause the same erection?

In those days the uniform of the day for business women was the feminine suit with a scarf as a tie substitute. So I'm kissing a woman with a suit on, that was a lot more clothes than I was used to. Martha's tongue gently touched my lips and was immediately met with my tongue as far down her throat as possible' "Whoa cowboy, take it easy; we've got time, believe me, go slow ... get more. Here, why don't you help me out of these things and then I'll help you" I really thought she must of heard my dick as it was vibrating like a tuning fork. Martha slipped off her jacket and turned with her head bowed; it took me a second to realize she wanted; her blouse unzipped. At least I'd learned something from living with my mother. As soon as the zip was down, she turned to me and lifted her arms, "Will you?" Would I? Oh would I!!! As I lifted the blouse over her head I was looking at a very feminine lacy bra and those magical curves that women have around their breasts. The slight upwards lift from the bra the outward bulge on the sides and the inner valley of cleavage was and is a topography I find overwhelming. The lookout on Christopher Columbus's ship couldn't have been more excited than I was. I'd seen bikini clad, and bra clad tits before but this was intimate! It was me, Martha's tits and a bedroom! And better yet, she was willingly sharing them with me, I didn't have to plead!

Martha leaned into me again, "let's try another kiss and see if you can unhook this bra without looking." Another kiss, I was smart enough to not ram my tongue through her teeth and as I was nervously fumbling with one of those dreaded 3 hook bras I suddenly calmed down. There was no hurry; she wasn't going to say no; no one was going to walk in on us, I was with an adult who was offering me her body. Oh my dick was still in vibration mode but my mind knew this was going to be a good thing. And those 3 hooks fell to my onslaught as easily as the walls of Jericho, but the treasures inside were dearer than any biblical gold. As Martha stepped back her bra slowly slid down her arms. I couldn't help myself; I pulled her bra all the way down.

"Oh gee, they're beautiful." I was in awe; mature full breasts, very slight sag but also slightly pointed, no pendulousness, light tan aureoles and nipples that stood proud by 3/8ths of an inch, and to make it even better, Martha had a flat stomach with a pronounced rib cage. I bowed before such beauty and kissed each in its turn before returning to suck on each one. She slipped an arm around my neck to cradle my head as she slipped off her shoes.

"Think you'd like to take off my skirt?" I could hear the laugh in her voice, but I didn't care. I stood back a little and was looking for a button, a zipper, any hint on how to get that skirt off. Martha took one of my hands and guided me to her hip where the zip was, in a second she was standing there in panty hose and I started tearing at my own clothing. A light laugh and, "Let me have some fun, let me help." As she started on my shirt buttons, she got three buttons undone and my pants were on the floor and I was stepping over them as I pulled the shirt and my undershirt over my head. "Do you want to take off my panty hose?" I dropped to my knees in front of her and reached for her hips. A thumb in each side and remembering her warning to go slow I started easing them over her hips and butt. Down a couple of inches and it was true! Some women trimmed their pubic hair. It wasn't a total scalp job but it was trimmed back to maybe a hall inch of soft fuzz. In addition there was maybe a half inch hairless ring around her pussy. I had to, I leaned forward and kissed that pussy, the first one I had ever seen in real life. But it wasn't the taste, but the smell, no not that fish store smell of locker room lore. It was sex, it was womanhood, and it was totally overpowering. I had heard of pheromones, maybe it was that but whatever it was went up my nose like a mega bump of cocaine. I was hooked! Martha must have thought I was really taking her warning of going slow seriously, in actuality I was on my knees, smelling and looking at the most amazing thing I had ever seen or smelled. A real live pussy! Balboa may have been in awe of the Pacific, but I had my epiphany there on my knees in a rented downtown hotel room. And I knew my life had changed forever! From now on I was going to dedicate myself to the acquisition of pussy, I wanted to lick, smell, own, penetrate, lick, kiss, whip, pet, stroke, chew, hit, slap, paw, pull, push, and do everything that could be done with this wondrous crease between a woman's legs. "Come on honey, you take those all the way off we can get over to the bed."

Bed! That's a word that will get a young boy moving. But one movement you can't do is pull off a pair of panty hose and stand up at the same time. As I worked on my teenage awkward motor skills, Martha smiled and pulled me by the hand to the bed. I was ready to dive on, but she stopped long enough to pull down the spread and blanket. As she bent over to pull on the bedding I saw something else new to me. As she bent over her breasts swung down to hang from her chest and as they moved they changed shape. I was new to the sex game and this was a pretty exciting thing to see. Martha quickly organized the bedding so that we were lying side by side facing each other. I was undergoing sensory overload. I could feel her tits and her belly, her thighs and feet and I was looking at a very attractive woman, whose face was less than six inches from me in a bed. Martha reached out and pulled me to her for a kiss, this was a big kid's kiss, full tongue and she slid a hand down my side and touched my dick. I was trying to move a hand to get at her crotch when I came in her hand! Embarrassed, blushing and stammering I tried to say something, to apologize to do something, I ... Martha may have batted an eye but she was fast on her beds, "Don't worry Mike, that's just going to make the next one better."

And she folded the top sheet up and wiped us both clean. "Later on we can take a shower." And her hand was back to holding my dick. She rolled onto her back and said, "Would you like to take a good look at your new girlfriend?" Look? Girlfriend? She might have been laughing at me but she sure was using key words in my vocabulary. I was on an elbow looking down at the first all live all nude woman I had ever seen. I really didn't know what to do next but I didn't think I could go wrong with kissing the nearest tit to me. I was right. I was welcomed with a "That's nice" and I started exploring. A long while later I found how lucky I had been, Martha was a runner and had a lean firm body. That day, that moment, I thought all women were that fine. Now my hand was making circles on her lower belly. Martha grabbed my hand and pulled it down to her pussy.

"Mike, I'm not a teenybopper, we came here for sex, don't be afraid to reach for the real thing." And I had a finger in a grown up's cunt and she wanted my finger there! Then Martha took my hand, brought it to her lips and sucked on it for a second, then she brought it back down to her crotch and directed my finger on a short guided tour, "feel that, that's my clit', "can you feel those, those are my inner pussy lips" Now I was sucking on a tit freely one hand was buried in a very wet cunt and Marty swung herself upright and over me. My first thought was that she was getting out of bed. How wrong! She positioned a knee on each side of me, grabbed my dick by the base and started to slide down on my prick. I was paralyzed, afraid if I moved something would break or the dream would be over. Martha got all the way down so we were pubes to pubes and gave a little wiggle as if to seat the seal and smiled, "Hi, my friends call me Marty."

"Well hello Marty!" and my hands were on her hips and I was trying to lift her off the bed. I suppose ever man is the same way, but I really thought that no one before me had ever felt this good. I, at that moment, felt this was unique to the two of us.

Marty said, "Let me do the work this time, you just enjoy!" How can you not enjoy, besides my very first fuck, Marty's tits were bouncing free in front of me. I was holding and squeezing them, I slid a finger between us and touched her where we joined, I massaged her thighs, I squeezed her butt, I felt in love with fucking! And when I came Marty was nice enough to tell me how good I was and how good it felt to have a man cum in her. "Man" I heard that, she thought I was a man! I am the man! I pulled her down to me and kissed her. The best kiss in all of human history. I was kissing the woman who just fucked me, what a great kiss. In other words I was 15 years old and just got laid! If she had asked, I would have given her the company. It was two months before I had time to really look at her with her clothes off. She was a very pretty girl. Nice medium size boobs slender waist flaring out to womanly hips and as I was to find out later on in life, an exceptionally firm ass. Oh yes, she also had nice legs, but it was quite a while before I noticed that.

I was content to have her lay on top of me forever. The smell of her hair was grand but was slowly being overpowered by the smell of our sex. Her tits pressing into my chest and her warm thighs on both sides of me were such new and amazing sensations that I was just laying there absorbing my new life. Marty was the first to move, I would have stayed all summer, as she lifted off me she commented, "The only thing wrong with sex is it's a little messy. Fortunately I like the taste!' And she was down sucking my dick clean! A girl, no a woman was sucking my cock!! I had thought that the day couldn't get any better; I had never imagined that I'd be getting a blowjob! At that stage of my life, I would never have asked anyone to suck me. I just thought it only happened in porno stuff, not with nice girls. In no time I was back to tuning fork mode and then Marty actually hummed as she inhaled my dick. "Oh, I'm, I'm going to ... I mean."

Marty pulled up and held my dick tightly with one hand. "Mike, I like sex, I like everything about sex, you come in my mouth, I'll like that, I always swallow, but this time I'll make sure you see it." And then back on my dick, to the root of my dick, tongue and lips moving in a frenzied synchronization that had me blasting into her mouth. As I gave up the last of four spurts, her hand and lips slowed down and her tongue just sort of cradled my dick in her mouth. Now I finally moved my hands, I had been afraid to move before for fear of breaking the spell, the spell that Marty must be under to voluntarily suck my dick, Now my hands were running through her hair down to her cheeks wet with our juices and as my fingers neared her mouth she sat up and looked at me. Grinning, she slowly opened her mouth and pushed her white coated tongue through the cum and licked her lips with my cum. Then, tilting her head back she slowly swallowed, when her head came back down she opened her mouth to show me that she had indeed swallowed my cum. There were still some vestiges of me in her mouth and she ran her tongue around her teeth to swab them all up. I was overcome with lust. I had never known that somebody could be like that. Without thinking, I pulled her to me and kissed her shoving my tongue into her mouth so I could share my cum in our mouths together. I had tasted my cum when jacking off and was not impressed. This was different; this was from Marty, this was getting near to sacred stuff. I won't say I loved it, but for this kind of sex I'd taste it all day long. As I slowly eased up on our kiss and definite cum swap Marty said, "Well, you sure know the way to a young girl's heart. A lot of guys won't kiss a girl after a blow job, you keep this up, and we're going to have a very good time!'

We laid in bed and Marty told me the kind of stuff I should be looking for as far as my mother fiddling the books Give me everything with her signature on it, let me have copies of all the charge card receipts, try to stop her from using cash, just can't trace cash. I was warned to not call her at her office and to never use a cell phone for important stuff because those calls can be well documented. She gave me both her cell and home phone number and told me that she planned on being home for me on Tuesdays and Thursdays; if I can't make it, please call so she didn't worry.

Oh my god, she fucks me, she blows me and now she's going to worry about me! There went my dick again. For the second fuck of the day and my life we did the missionary position, not as nice as Marty on top but there's a lot to be said to be looking down at the girl you are fucking, increases the sense of control and ownership.

Marty insisted on separate showers, "Otherwise we'll never get out of here. Next Tuesday, my place, big shower for two!" As we left the hotel I have to confess I was barely thinking about the Marty at my side, all I could think of was, 'my place ... next Tuesday ... shower for two'"

On the way home I was floating on air, maybe not in love but sure in love with fucking! When I got home mom was bitching because I hadn't called about being late. I apologized and told her I had met a girl and lost track of time. To stop mom's questioning, I ended up telling her that my new friend was two years ahead of me in school and didn't want her friends to know about her freshman boyfriend. Then we went round and around about "boyfriend," I fell back to "well maybe just a friend." The next day was Friday and it was our settling up day. Mom usually just gave me an envelope with all the bills and I just checked the totals. Per Marty's instructions I started really working the receipt pile. First thing I noticed was that I only saw charge card receipts for larger amounts. I'd get lots of receipts for a quart of milk or a loaf of bread, but I just got a credit card slip for $125.00 from the grocer. When I asked, mom didn't do a very good job of answering and said something about "I thought they were all there. I told her from now on actual receipts had to be with all credit card slips. As I was going through the bills I noticed that that was the pattern, a receipt for a $50.00 manicure but only a credit slip for a $250.00 day at the spa and so on. Every week, mom would get a 250.00 cash draw at our bank so I knew she had plenty of pocket money. Well at least plenty by my standards. Since all our talks about her spending and my cheapness ended in the same way, mom was, as usual, going out to lunch and barely talking to me. I gave her fifteen minutes and I was off to search her room. Not much in her bathroom except for the birth control pills, I checked, it was an active script last renewed the first of the month. At the time I saw but didn't think about the tube of KY under the sink. I couldn't complain about my mother making sure I had no half brothers or sisters and what could I say about her having sex? She was a good looking woman and I'd do her in a second, well maybe five minutes now that I have Marty.

Now with Marty on my side, I had hopes of getting control of the house and all my money. It wasn't that I didn't love my mother it was the fact that mom didn't love me or at the least felt that I was between her and her idea of happiness. For a 38 year old mother of one, mom was in great shape. Genes had given her a good figure and a fine looking face. She worked hard at keeping them looking good. Two sessions a week at the health club, once a month at the spa and every two weeks at the beauty parlor, plus a whole cabinet filled with creams and lotions seemed to help.

It took me two weeks to completely go through mom's bedroom and bath. I had to wait for times she'd be out of the house and I'd be out of school. In addition, I was as careful as possible to put everything back in place, I didn't know what sort of fiddle my mother was up to but I didn't want her to know that I was searching hard to nail her, Found a vibrator wedged under her mattress, perhaps she wasn't getting as much as I thought. Then, way at the back of her closet, top shelf n a hat box, handcuffs, leather mask, ball gag, little toy whip, anal plugs Ben Wa Balls; a complete conjurer's kit for Fetish Night at the neighbors. All of a sudden, mom was starting to look hotter to me. I tried the mask for size; it must have been mom's as it was way too small for me. From sex to computer is a small leap. I started going through the log on her computer. There were a lot of download times that I could find no records for, but a look at hard drive D and using mom's secret password "ABCDEFG," clever huh? I was able to find a whole new world for mommy. It seemed that mother dearest had a web site where she played at being in bondage. I could see there was a pay pal account but I couldn't access the dollar numbers. I sent all the pertinent info over to my computer and then I got lost in mommy's little world. There were back and forths about prices for things like shitting on her bed, spanking her own pussy, clips on her boobs, anal dildos and on and on, one guy asked how much she would charge to hang herself on TV! At least she was smart enough to block that guy. Then there were all the guys that wanted to have her beat them along with all those willing to pay to beat her. I had to stop everything and go jack off. My mother an S&M and B&D freak! I guess all young boys think fleetingly about fucking their mothers, I had but not very seriously, but now, not only fuck her, but tie her up, whip her! Didn't take a lot of strokes to get off! My mind was in flames over the concept. All of that sent me on another search of mom's stuff, the second time around I found it! In her jewelry box was a safety deposit box key!

I was really anxious to see Marty, not just for the sex as much as to share this info. I knew that I could not be independent until 18 and maybe, because of the large amount of money involved, maybe not until 21. I really wanted a lever to put my mother in her place, if this was as good as I thought it was, mom would just have to sit in a corner and mind her own business until I got all my money and my independence. And if I was really lucky, maybe mom would be doing a lot more than sitting in a corner.

Marty lived in a high rise just off the lake and I was to meet her there at 5:30. I was there by four and killed time by riding my bike in the lakefront park. Chicago has this wonderful lakefront park system and as I rode around I saw all these good looking women in shorts, bikinis and various kinds of sun clothing. That's what I wanted, all of those women or at least as many as I could talk into going to my place, I had asked for my own apartment when I turned 14, I meant in the same building as my mother, even on the same floor. But I was told I was too young to live alone. The money was no problem; it was just mommy being a mother! Marty whisked me out of the hallway into her apartment. She had the right, for Chicago, address, North Lakeshore Drive but it was a small little place, small bedroom living room combined with kitchenette, but what did I care, I was alone in a grown up's apartment! When you're 15 everything is sexual! Martha was still in what I thought of as her office clothes. Suit, heels nylons, I almost expected to see a pencil in a bun in her hair. The welcoming kiss took my mind off office clothes! My experiences with young girls were they were always trying to show how virginal they were by being reluctant. Martha kisses said, now, right now! These were kisses that promised paradise, or at least a room with a hell of a view of it! I started to tell Martha what I had found and she interrupted me. "Look we've only got a short time frame here, how about a quickie to take off the edge and then you can tell me what you've got?" With that she took me by the hand and led me in to her bedroom. Once in the bedroom, she let go my hand and started taking off her clothes. I was overwhelmed by this casualness and stood there in awe as she slipped off her blouse. "You close your mouth and take off your clothes; I have a surprise for you." While Marty was hanging her suit jacket and blouse over a chair I was ripping off my tee shirt and jeans, I was in my socks and she still had her skirt on. As she slowly zipped down the side zipper on her skirt she said, "I bought these for you" As the skirt fell, I saw that Marty had on a garter belt and nylons along with some very fro-fro underpants. "Now that I've got a steady boyfriend I thought I'd switch from panty hose to these, it'll save my sweetie some time. Hell, just for you, if you like I won't wear any underpants, only problem is, if I'm meeting you I'll start to drip"

Heels and garter belts are a hell of an aphrodisiac, and then sprinkle them with a no underpants comment; I was bursting with lust. I moved towards her as I reached for her and we tumbled into bed. As hard as my dick was and as horny as I was at that second I had to really kiss Marty. And kiss her I did; and fondled her boobs and kissed those twin devils and then my hand was against the lacy barrier to her pussy, I was trying to slide a finger under the side of a leg when Marty explained, "The panties come off and then the nylons and the garter belt, but if you want you could leave those on, but get those panties out of the way!" As I scrambled down to get both hands on the panties I saw another new and amazing sight to me. Marty casually put her feet flat on the bed and lifted her ass off the sheets to facilitate the pants removal. This kind of intimacy was so new to me it was hyper erotic, for her to thrust her hips up to me, I almost couldn't bear it. As soon as the panties were off, I leaned in and kissed her partially bald pussy. A kiss and I had read about eating pussy so I tried a lick, on the third lick I got my tongue inside her outer lips. "Ohh that's nice, but come back up here." As she pulled me towards her face, "Let's try this." Then she was pushing and arranging me so that I was lying across the bed at a 45 degree angle and she was at the other side at 45 degrees, she had one leg over me and one between my legs and while she was flat on her back I was slightly on my side. To my dick it seemed like a lot of delay, but once inside of Marty I saw al the benefits. A pull on her leg really seated my cock inside of her. As I was rocking into her I could reach over and stop her tits from bouncing, plus my hands had total access to her pussy, with my head on a pillow I could watch my dick slide in and out of her. Marty reached down and fingered her clit for a minute or two, then stretched her hand out to my face; I leaned over and soon was sucking the taste of her pussy off of her hands. and grabbed a free hand and brought it to her mouth and sucked my fingers, when she had them soaked she pulled my hand from her mouth and placed it on her cunt, just above my dick. Soon I was fingering as well as fucking, my fingers felt strange alongside my dick but not strange enough to stop. By now, I was flowing with precum; Martha was awash in lube so it was really wet inside of her. Marty seemed to be in her own little worlds, I heard her rhythmically going Oh, Oh as I keep wallowing in all the sensations. Although this was the second time we were in bed, this felt, to me, as if it was the first time I was doing the fucking.

Marty grabbed my hand and as she brought it to her mouth, "Let me taste us, I love the taste of fucking." And she was sucking the juice off of me.

"Well, you like that, let me give you some more!" And now I pulled my dick out of her entirely to get three fingers well into her pussy, I rolled them around inside of her to get them soaked and as I pulled my hand out my dick slid right into place. Marty started to say something like allrig ... when I cut her off by sticking those three dripping fingers into her mouth. She responded by trying to suck the nails right off my fingers. I managed to do that two more times before I came, as Marty felt me spurt inside of her, she grabbed my hand and tried to shove those fingers down her throat. We lay there, unmoving, I was trying to comprehend just how fucking great that had been, my dick was giving off little aftershock twitches as if to say, good job! Marty was the first to make any movement, she pulled my fingers from her mouth.

"Honey, I don't want to move, please would you do me a big favor? Reach in there and get a big handful of our cum and feed it to me, I'll clean your dick in a little bit; right now, I just want to taste our juices and not move" A chore I was glad to do, this was the first time I had ever been in a fresh fucked pussy, I couldn't believe how slick and sloppy it was. As I moved my cum filled fingers back to Marty's mouth I was disappointed to discover that my dick wasn't hard enough to get back inside of her. That was OK I had our legs intertwined, a hand on her, tit and I could watch and feel her suck, no it was more like nurse on my fingers like a new born calf. I had a smile on face that went all the way down to my balls. I didn't realize it at the time but Martha was cementing our relationship. She was in effect ruining me for regular girls. She was 100% sensual and not ashamed of it. A woman like that is hard to find. After a few minutes of laying there savoring my sex coated fingers, Marty sat up and with a laugh said, "A woman's work is never done." And with that she dove on my dick and licked me clean. Just about the time I started to harden up she slipped out of bed into the bathroom. After the toilet flushed, I heard her rinsing her mouth out. She came out with a shorty robe on that barely came below her butt. As I reached to pull her back to bed she danced out of reach. "No, no first let's see what you've brought me, and then we can get back to bed. Come on, out to the table!"

I pulled on my underpants and followed her to the combination breakfast/dinning table. I showed her the disc that I had made from, mom's computer and after checking that it could be read we started going through the bills. When I told her about the safety deposit box Marty said that if we had to we could follow her til we find out what bank she uses and with a wig and some makeup she might be able to get into the box. I could practice her signature til I could fake it for a big bank. Only problem we might run into would be if it's at a small local bank where they might know her, then we're dead, but we'll get to that bridge later. As Marty went through the bills she said that it looked like your mother is only stealing pocket change. Let me look at the disc and this stuff during the week and we'll see what shows up. As we were sitting at the table, she had been punching numbers into her adding machine and inputting stuff into her computer. While this was going on, her boobs were playing peak-a-boob with me, popping in and out of her loosely tied robe. A good looking bust line is hard to ignore just walking down the street; watching those pert little knockers damn near wink at me was hell. I got up as to walk into the kitchen and when I was behind her chair I pounced. One hand on her hair pulling her head back for a kiss while closer I used my tongue as a depth finder in her mouth, My other hand was on one of those teasing orbs as I leaned into my kiss. As one of her arms came up to pull my head closer I realized how much I liked the idea of being over her, not just initiating the kiss but the sense of power I got from my standing and her sitting submissively. I picked her and the chair she was in and moved them in front of the full length mirror.

"No you just sit there and let's watch ourselves!" I said as I stood behind her and ran my hands over her tits. Marty just laid her head back into my groin and watched herself being fondled through slitted eyes. Mine on the other hand, were wide open. This was an entirely new thing to me. Not only could I watch Marty's tits being rubbed but I could see her face reacting to being aroused. But the best part was the fact that I was in charge, I was leading the foreplay. Power is one hell of an aphrodisiac. "Open your legs baby let me look at your pretty little pussy." Not only did her legs open but Marty brought both hands to her lips and slowly pulled them apart. I was looking at an open pussy. Too much for a young boy, I bent down and while kissing her started rubbing that pussy. Martha got a hand on my leg and pulled me around, as soon as I was along side of her, she had my pants down and my dick in her mouth. I thought looking at her tits in a mirror was something, looking at my cock disappearing into her mouth was almost overpowering. I was so taken by the view that I almost forgot that it was my dick in her mouth.

"Oh you like that mirror, well let's try this then" And she was up and moving the chair so we were 90 degrees to the mirror as she bent over the chair with her hands resting on the seat. "See how you like looking at this then." Although my porno reading had told me about sex in this position I was so surprised that bent over like that her cunt was perfectly framed by her ass and thighs. I had always thought that the ass would get in the way of penetration but real life proved theory wrong again! Since she was still slick from our earlier fuck, I slid right in. All sex was new to me then so I had to stop after I bellied up to her ass to savor the slightly different sensations that this position from earlier in the morning. What a wonderful world sex was; all the same, and all different! I made up my mind at that moment that fucking was what I was made for, and I dedicated my future life to doing it as often as I could. I moved us a little so I could get a better view of my dick disappearing into Martha's pussy. Watching those outer lips almost disappear on an in stroke and then pop back into prominence on the out stroke were something I thought should be filmed in slow motion. It was as beautiful as one of those time lapse sequences of a flower blooming. Looking at her ass jiggling on each stroke I couldn't resist, I gave Marty a swat on her ass. That was greeted with a little "Ohh." So I tried it again. A few more strokes and another swat, Marty had stopped ohhing and ahhing but I soon came. Now I found the only drawback to a standing fuck, it's hard to kiss and hug your girl afterwards when you have her bent over a chair, but I managed a wraparound of her hips and tried to pull her through me.

I had to hold her, had to, it wasn't all lust, there was love for the woman who had just given me this great cum. Later on I was to learn that those cums can come from most women; there have been a few bad fucks in my life but they have sunk beneath the waves of great memories. I swung Martha and myself around so she was on my lap as we sat on the chair. After a minute or so of my hugging and nuzzling it finally seeped through that there wasn't any response from Martha. "Hey, what's going on? Wasn't that good for you?"

"Sure, sure, I got off, but Mike, those last couple of spanks hurt, you really put some weight into them," I started to apologize, "No, that's OK I enjoy a light, emphasis on light, spanking now and then. Some gals are in to harder stuff, but it's not for me. Anytime you want, we can play daddy and little girl and you can punish me, but gently, OK? You told me about your mother's bondage stuff, Think about this, we get proof of her taking, taking enough to go to jail taking, you can let her personally plea down to willing sex slave."

Wow instant hard on! I guess most teen age boys have toyed with the idea of fucking their mothers, but all of a sudden, there might be a real chance oh boy, Oh Boy!' Marty continued, I've seen your mother in bitch mode. You going to do stuff to her, I might like some of that action! Would it bother you to see your mom and me doing stuff, or maybe me just doing stuff to your mom?" The possibility of another porno fantasy coming true was almost more than I could take. I slid out from under Marty and had her legs spread and was eating my first pussy. Yeah, I could taste my cum and I could taste all her juices but Ohh, my mom eating pussy while I fucked her ohhhh! Marty was squirming and moving all over the chair and had a quick little orgasm and immediately pulled me off her cunt. She looked down at me and, "I guess I can take that as a yes?" After we got done laughing she pulled me to her and licked her juices off my face. We took a water break and Marty said, "You need a lesson in female anatomy and arousal. Let's get in the bedroom and let me show you around the old homestead."

As we got back in bed I reached to kiss Marty, "Whoa, first some homework! I liked you going down on me but you need to know how we women are wired." With that she took my hand and gave me a guided tour. Feel these, these are the outer lips of my cunt/pussy /vulva. Now these can be very sensual when properly handled. Now take some of that KY and moisten your thumb and forefinger. OK now gently run your thumb and forefinger up and down those lips, slowly, give me time to enjoy it. OH boy Mike that does feel good, next take both hands and pull my lips apart. Can you see the inner lips there? From those on in I'm just a big bundle of nerve ends. Now at the top there's my clit, that's a hell of a bell ringer, but there's some other goodies there now see the small hole above the vagina, that's my pee hole, now gentle put a finger on each side of that, feel those soft spots now gently pulse again those spots. Oh, Fuck, you got that down pat! I'm sure you know about clits, everybody knows but let's try some lube and gentle massage. That's the way, oh yeah, that's really the way" And she grabbed my hand and held me still while she went through an orgasm! After she got her breath back, Marty pulled my hand up to her lips and sucked my fingers dry. "It's a tough job but let's go all the way, when we're done, it'll be your turn, you name it, and we'll do it." Now she took my hand back down to her vagina, "OK now we're heading towards home; palm up slide two fingers into me, Stop there, curl your fingers up! Feel that sort of goose-pimply spot? That's my G spot, try stroking that for a while. Oh Jesus, look at me sweating, another winner, one last place now, palm up middle finger as far in as it can go. That's it push hard in, Now press up with your finger, just pulse it for a while. Whoops, here I go again! And Marty had another orgasm. She'd had at least two and I hadn't had any, and I wasn't upset because she really was giving me the keys to her cunt. From now on I knew how to ring her bell at will. We spent 20 minutes just exploring her pussy. Like all good teachers she didn't think there were any dumb questions. By the time I was out of questions, Marty's hair was plastered to her forehead and she was pretty limp.

"OK big guy, your turn, how do you want me?"

"To be honest, every way! This has been pretty hot; I'm about ready to cum, what would make you happy?"

Marty was onto her back and had me on tip in a second. "Sometimes, this is very nice, it's nice to be covered and held by a man. Just fuck your little tramp to your hearts content, when you cum, I'll be right with you!"

I had thought that with sex, as you got used to it you would be more casual about it. Well, not me, not yet anyway. I'd just had a guided tour of this pussy, the pussy I was sticking my dick into, Stick is the wrong word, slide, glide, ease, slip just the lightest push on my part and I was inside of Martha, Once again I had to stop as I achieved full penetration. How wonderful women are to let us inside their bodies. I mean I know they want sex too, but my dick was inside a woman! That was and is a mind-blowing thought to me. I pushed up with my arms so that we were only touching at the crotch, Martha's eyes opened in a question. I looked down at her face and said, "I just wanted to feel just my dick and your cunt, just them before I felt all of us together."

"Oh honey, if you knew how good your prick felt inside of me. Just your prick, even without moving I can always feel that even if you had me tied up in a ball. Now come on cover your little fuck bunny, I want to hold you while you make me come again." Well all the foreplay had it's effect. Outside of my very first cum with Marty this was the quickest I was ever to cum again, not four minutes went by, but sometime universes can be formed in an instant. Every fuck with Marty was an affirmation of the big bang theory! I came and new universes were formed! All the while we were actually fucking, Marty was stroking my back and head and just showering me with small kisses along the side of my face and my ear. I lay on top of her and went to take some weight off of her by bracing myself on my elbows. "No, stay still, pin me to the bed, I need that right now!" For sure there is fucking and there is lovemaking, I think this was my first expedience with lovemaking. In fact the loving was so good that we took a shower together and we actually washed each other, laughs and smiles and kisses but no sex crazed soggy fucking, well not that time, anyway!

We were dressed and going over some of the things I should be looking for with my mothers spending when I had to ask. "Earlier, you mentioned being tied up, would you like that, is it fun?"

Marty was putting things in folders and stopped cold. "Pete, everything is fun at the right time and with the right person. I told you, I don't like rough stuff, but I think I could let you tie me up and give me a light spanking. Do you think you might like to fuck me in the ass?"

I was so surprised, I'd read about ass fucking and just didn't know how to bring it up. I hemmed and hawed and stuttered out a "I guess so, yeah, I'd like to try it." Like! My cock was back to steel bar mode!

Marty grabbed my hand across the table, Pete, this is a big step for both of us, my letting you tie me up is a proof of my trust in you. Please don't betray it. We'll work out a way for me to tell you to stop so that you'll know I mean it's over. Let me tell you about anal sex. I like it once in a while, you have to start slow, and we need lots of lube. I really like a dick in my ass after a spanking, a light spanking, OK? Now you can go from my puss to my ass but, not the other way around, neither you nor I would like vaginal infections. Next week we'll have a night of experiments. Your job is to get some rope, something soft about half inch. Now no fooling around, I'm going to want a good pussy workout before you do my butt. And you've not going to get out of here without a grand finale in old faithful" And with that she reached across the table and kissed me, It was a lover's kiss, intimate, soft and lingering, not one of those lust laden, sex right now ones. On the way home I marveled at women, Marty could talk about me fucking her ass, tying her up, and spanking her and give me a kiss that promised a whole life of sweetness and rose covered cottages. I made up my mind; I was going to have to learn how to hold both lust and love in my heart at the same time. We continued meeting at least once a week and sometimes twice. The very next week Marty kept her word and gave me her ass. I guess if I had to choose a hole it would be the ass, tighter, warmer, or so it seemed to me. Only problem no natural lube, but I guess that's why god gave us KY. Before Marty would let me in her ass the first time, she finger fucked my ass with three of her fingers. It was a good lesson, I really learned to go slow at first and when she reached up and massaged my prostate; with a cry mimicking "Here's Johnnie" she yelled out "Here's your Prostate!" I could see how you could cum from a pros massage I could see where you could learn to love a dick up your ass. The other thing about fucking Marty's ass is she always wanted a small spanking before my dick went in. I really got off on spanking her, not the giving pain, the fact that I had the power to have a woman over my knees and the fact that she had a great looking ass didn't hurt (me anyway) either. Looking down at the wiggling ass over my knees all I could do was hope that one cay my mother would be there, the payback would be a bitch! Every week I'd turn over a disc of my mother's latest computer antics, Marty would report that the simple check book accounting program mom had showed nothing really unusual and that video bondage thing she was doing was more for her own kicks than a real money maker for her.

As Marty said one evening when we were dressing, "I really though we would have got your mother by now. Look she's clipping some from all the monthly bills but it's just walking around money, at best she gets her wrist slapped and you get some court appointed jerk that monitors every dime. Believe me, better your mom take nickels that you get under the thumb of one of those guys. Give me another couple of months we'll find something, my accountant's nose says she's dirty somehow. I want to try this in the mean time. I'm a pretty good stock picker and investor, get your mother to set up a brokerage account that you can direct. You'll want 50 k to start. If she argues tell her that you'll take her back into court, we always have the bondage pictures, but I want to save those for a really fucking rainy day! When we get the account, we'll pick some good stocks and when it comes time for your emancipation we'll have the track record to fall back on, strangely mom didn't blink and had me down at a brokerage firm within the week to open the account. It was a special locked account that could only be invested, no withdrawals. I guess they were scared I'd go buy a car or something. In three months we had a 25% profit. "On paper," as Marty reminded me. Besides the seemingly never ending new aspects of sex, Marty taught me that the big trick in the stock market, besides research, was to not get greedy. She once said; better to have a whole bunch of little pies than one big one, with a lot of small ones you can save some of them if Papa Bear comes to dinner real hungry!


Interlude

I was on the couch with Maureen and her daughter. Tammy was there basically under orders. She still hadn't got used to the idea that a classmate was fucking her mother, whenever he felt like it. That plus, since I had decreed no clothes in the house for two weeks, left her naked next to two naked people that reeked of sex. Her mom was embarassed to have to sit on a towel as she was dripping our juices. Me, I was overjoyed. A mother and her daughter both hating what they were doing, all because I told them to. We were watching something stupid on TV. Well maybe they were watching, I was wallowing in the power I had, of the two of them, under my control. With one arm around a semi-rigid Tammy and the other looped over a resigned mother I idlely fondled her boob. Tammy excused herself to go to the bathroom and I immediatly had mommy by the back of the neck forcing her down to my soft dick.

"Please, she'll be right back."

"She knows we fuck, you think she doesn't think you suck? Do it!"

When tammy came back, she heard it before she saw. Her mom was slurping! Not sucking, slurping, she loved it! Then peter pointed at her and at the couch next to him. She knew better than to argue. She sat there trying to look at the TV and not watch her mother. But it was a moth and a flame thing, she had to watch, well at least a little. When peter squeezed her leg hard, she looked again and saw her mom swallowing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.