A Sticky Situation - Cover

A Sticky Situation

Copyright© 2011 by Webkeeper

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a story based on Glen Cook's creations. I've used the city of Tunfaire and some of his characters from the the Garrett, P.I. books to give background to the story. I've also used the character of Phaia from the manga comic "Spunky Knight" as the main basis of my heroine. The entire flashback story in Chapter 2 comes straight out of Issue #1. Anything else is by me.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Furry   Zombies   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Scatology   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I'm used to waking up with dried cum all over my cunt and legs and ass. Usually, there'd also be dried cum on my face and tits. It wasn't any different this morning as I remembered how I got all that cum on and in me in the first place.

I smiled at the memory. I'd turned the tables on them, all right! Despite their loathsome appearance, those ratmen could fuck, and they had the stamina of a randy goat.

I remembered getting them to eat my cunt. One thing about ratmen is they make real good pussy eaters. They have long slim tongues that can easily slip into your cunt, making sure every inch of your vagina is in contact with a hot, wet tongue. Then they always snuffle when they breathe or talk, and that put the tip of their wet noses on your blood engorged clitoris. And of course they have whiskers that just brush the sensitive insides of your thighs ever so lightly.

All I knew was, before too long, I was squirming on the floor. The three ratmen were all over me now. The one eating my cunt had his tongue stuck halfway up my womb while the other two managed to stick a couple of fingers each into the sides of my pussy, finger fucking me to an orgasm. That wasn't all there were doing, though. Those two horny ratfuckers were slobbering all over my tits, squeezing and mauling with those deformed ratty little hands of theirs, but I was beyond caring right then. My legs were wide apart and my knees were around my ears as I opened myself up to allow them the fullest access into my drooling little fuckpit. My hips were thrashing up and down as I desperately fucked myself on their tongue and fingers, until my insides melted into mush with the force of my orgasm.

Phew, girl! Better slow down or you'll fuck the bastards dry. I grabbed the ratman that was kneeling between my legs, pulling him away from my cunt. I could feel that long, wet tongue of his slithering out of my pussy. "No more sucking," I growled, my voice heavy with lust. "Time to stick that cock into me and fuck me good!"

You know what? It was easier said than done. The ratman couldn't kneel down properly because of the way his legs were built, and I couldn't lever my cunt high up enough to let him get inside me. I was almost ready to strangle the three useless motherfuckers when an inspiration hit me.

I got up and moved over to the window, dragging one of them with me. I placed my buttocks on the window ledge, grabbed hold of the windowsill for dear life and leaned backwards so the upper half of my body was outside the window. Gods, I'll really do ANYTHING to get fucked, won't I? I spread my legs wide open and said, "C'mon, fuck me!"

Well, that did the trick and the ratman drilled his scrawny little pecker straight into my aching fuck hole. OK, actually, they all did have some pretty decent sized cocks, averaging 7 inches in length. But I'd fucking oversized non-humans for so long any cock that wasn't as thick as my wrist and long enough to go right into my womb felt undersized.

Lucky for me that the ratman made up for all that with the sheer enthusiasm of his fucking. I think it's the way their legs are built. They can get into position, and their haunches do all the work. It was almost like fucking a dog, the way he moved, and the feeling of his short, bristly fur rubbing against my clit while his cock pounded into my wet gash was doing wonderful things to me. Then I discovered something new.

You know how I was hanging out of the window twenty feet above the ground? The only natural position for me to take had my head lower than any other part of my body. I felt the blood rushing into my head, making me go all dizzy and breathless even as my cunt was being fucked like there was no tomorrow. I think I instinctively tightened my hands in a death grip on that windowsill which was all that prevented me from getting splattered all over the alley below like a bug. That part of the fuck was all a blur to me. I know the ratman had grabbed onto my tits and was squeezing them with his clawlike hands. I remember my nipples rubbing aginst the hard, callused skin on his palms. What I didn't know was if the ratman was afraid I'd fall down if he didn't grab a hold of me, or if he was too carried away with his cock in my hot pussy to care.

All I knew was the orgasm that hit me was something I hadn't really experienced since ... well, since the time that demon had cast his spell of unrequited lust on me and turned me into a cock-hungry fuck slut.

For once, I couldn't take any more. I think if I'd continued getting fucked in that position, I would have let go and simply dropped straight down ... but what a way to go!

I pulled myself back up and lunged desperately back into the dark room, taking the ratman with me. I landed on top of him, with his cock still stuck inside my pussy and he was squealing and thrashing desperately. I even felt his tail lashing at my bare back. The guy must have been in a panic, I thought and staggered up.

As soon as I pulled my cunt free, a huge wad of hot, sticky cum gushed out of my open hole, splattering my legs and his belly. Oh. The little ratfuck wasn't panicking! He was cumming and shooting right into me. The giant gods must have been snickering into their beards right about then, damn them.

Whooee! I was all light headed and slightly woozy and I didn't even protest as I felt the other ratmen pulling me towards the window again. This time, however, they just bent me forward until my tits were squashed on the window sill. The new position I was in was definitely much safer, even if it was less exciting.

I guess they must have had more experience at this sort of thing, although the gods only knew how, and this was proven when I felt the furry haunch of a ratman between my legs and a hot, hard pole slip into my well greased fuck hole. Mmmm ... MUCH safer! I moaned, closing my eyes as I fucked back at the ratman.

But it didn't last long. The little shit jerked and thrashed around, his tail whipping at my legs and before I knew it I had another hot load of ratman cum in my cunt.

Before I could turn on him to tell him what a sorry fuck I thought he was, the third ratman slipped into place and popped his cock into my already fucked, but totally unsatisfied pussy. He lasted long enough for me to come again before he shot his load.

Damn! I was just getting warmed up and those miserable little fucks were all fucked out.

Oboy, was I ever wrong about that. Ratmen may not have big cocks compared to other non-humans, but they're full of the old get-up-and-go. The first ratman I thought was all fucked out was clambering all over me again, his hard prick jabbing at my thighs as he desprately sought to get into me. This wouldn't do. They all had such short fuses. How could I...

Hmm. maybe I could...

"OK, stop right there you little shit." I told ratboy. I had to stiff-arm him a little before he would listen. I grabbed his hand and guided it to his cock. "Keep yourself hard until I get back to you."

I then got hold of the other two, dropped down on my knees, and sucked their limp cocks right into my mouth. They still had some sperm left over and I discovered ratman cum doesn't taste all that bad. A little watery, but not bad. What you had to get used to was the musty smell of their fur, and one of them had definitely wet himself when I was dangling him out of the window. The stench of his piss was incredibly strong that close up, but thank the gods I was too horny to care at that moment.

So there I was, down on my knees and giving the ratmen a treat I bet they'd never experienced before. You might get one or two of the more desperate street whores to fuck a ratman, but I don't think you could pay any one of them to suck ratman cock. In case you're wondering, their cocks are a lot like a dog's. Red, hot and with a pointy little tip.

Anyway, they soon got hard again in my mouth and it was time for me to take charge again. I pushed one down on his back, squatted over him and impaled myself on his stiff prick. Then I grabbed another one and guided him into my asshole, which by this time, was pretty well juiced up, what with all the sperm that had trickled out of me. It wasn't easy, mainly because of their legs, remember? But I guess they wanted to fuck as badly as I did.

Soon, I had both my holes stuffed full of cock, and the friction I was getting as they pumped in and out of me was all I could desire. It was like being in a furry sandwich, what with their short, rough hair rubbing against my bare skin while they fucked my cunt and asshole. Their hands (or rather, claws) were running all over my body, fondling my tits and bum even as their long wet tongues slobbered all over me, licking on the hard tips of my nipples and neck and giving me a thrilling tingle all over.

I was bucking my crotch back against the two cocks stuffed inside me when I noticed the third ratman standing kind of forlorn to one side. He was wanking himself, trying to stay hard like I told him to, and I could have sworn there was this miserable look on that pointy little rat face of his. I know I come across as a hard case, take no prisoners sort of girl but I guess the truth is I'm a softie at heart sometimes. Especially where animals are concerned.

I beckoned him over and when he had shuffled his way towards me, I slid his cock into my mouth, licking up the drooling pre-cum with my tongue and savouring the taste.

We fucked that way for a couple of hours, each ratman taking turns at my pussy, cunt or mouth until they were all fucked out and couldn't get it up again. I was quite satisfied by that time, so I'd simply climbed back up on the roof, ran back to pick up my clothes and went home to sleep. All the while I was stark naked and had ratman sperm drooling out of my pussy and asshole and down my thighs...

... and I shivered pleasantly as an orgasm sent waves of pleasure all over my body. Would you believe it? I was frigging myself just thinking of my marathon fuck session with those three ratmen! Gods was I obsessed with sex! I needed to get this assignment over and done with so I could be cured once and for all.

Now, I'm more a nighttime kinda gal, and by the time I'd woken up, the sun was already setting. I'd overslept this time round. There were things I needed to do and people I needed to see today.

So, first things first. I cleaned myself up.

While I was doing that, I figured I HAD to get Jade out as soon as possible. By tomorrow night, or the following night at the latest. The way she was going, she was going to be seriously fucked up one way or another if she kept on doing what she was doing. She'd either miscarry, which would put her life in danger with the kind of quacks Tunfaire had that passed themselves of as lifesavers, or she'd catch some really loathsome disease which would slowly kill her.

After that, I put on my working outfit and made sure all my little surprises were in place before I headed out.

My first stop of the evening was at a place called the Joy House. With that kind of name, you'd expect it to be another whorehouse in the Tenderloin. It's not.

Believe it or not, it's actually a vegetarian restaurant run by a half-elf breed named Morley Dotes. I'd heard of him, usually in whispers. He was a freelancer for hire, him and his bunch of thugs. I'm for hire myself, in more ways than one if you know what I mean, but I don't usually kill people. Word was Dotes would, could and had.

Another interesting thing was that the Joy House was located in an area of Tunfaire called the Safety Zone. There are a LOT of factions, breeds, hatreds, politics and jealousies brewing in a city with so many different races packed so tightly together. And each of them had their own agenda. Most of the time, they were at each other's throats, but there comes a time when sitting down and talking is necessary. And that's where the Safety Zone comes in handy. It's a place where neutrality is respected, and no funny stuff is allowed. Those in the know said that it was Dotes and gang that set up and enforced the peace in the Safety Zone. It made sense to me. I'd heard the darko breed valued his independence and refused to work under the Kingpin, although he'd hire out for occasional jobs now and then.

All eyes were on me when I stepped into the veggie hash joint. I didn't blame them, since I was dressed to kill in more ways than one. This time, I was dressed in my white leather outfit. It was just two thin straps of supple leather that ran from my neck across my breasts, narrowing down to a single thin triangle way below my navel that was barely enough to cover my cunt lips. From there on, it became a single leather strap that bisected my asscheeks, running up my back to connect to the part that was behind my neck. To give you some idea of how exposed I was, the straps weren't even wide enough to completely cover my nipples, and since it was thin white leather, it snugly outlined my pussy as well, practically leaving nothing to the imagination. Thigh high white leather boots with five-inch heels completed the effect very nicely.

The only reason why I hadn't been kidnapped and raped on the spot or run in for indecent exposure was the fact that I had daggers strapped to my thighs and upper arms. A 6-foot long, brass-shod staff completed my ensemble. And that wasn't counting one or two other nasty little surprises I'd secreted on myself. The effect that I was aiming for, and got, was someone who was able to dress that way, confident that she could handle herself.

Since the Joy House was a vegetarian's haven, you'd also expect that the clientele would be of the refined upper crust. Think again. Every single person there, including those that ran the place, looked tough enough to chew leather and spit nails. Vegetarian thugs, by Ymir's icy cock. Oh, well. Only in Tunfaire...

I looked around for my contact. Pity Dotes wasn't around. I'd heard he was a good-looking son of a bitch for a darko breed, and that he was real smooth with the ladies. But word was he'd gone down south together with his pal, Garrett.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.