A Sticky Situation
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Webkeeper

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a story based on Glen Cook's creations. I've used the city of Tunfaire and some of his characters from the the Garrett, P.I. books to give background to the story. I've also used the character of Phaia from the manga comic "Spunky Knight" as the main basis of my heroine. The entire flashback story in Chapter 2 comes straight out of Issue #1. Anything else is by me.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Furry   Zombies   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Scatology   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

You know how in most stories the hero, full of bulging muscles and no brains, simply wades into a fight with 8 or more guys and he just whacks off all their limbs and emerges with just a scratch?

Well, that doesn't happen in real life, guys. I was going up against the-gods-only-knew how many ogres. Like I said, thanks to my half-breed giant blood, I can hold my own against one ogre ... two at a pinch, though that's really pushing it. But there's NO WAY I can go against an entire gang of ogres all by my lonesome. I'd have to watch my step and use my brains to get out of this one.

Following Jade and her ogre bodyguard wasn't all that hard. It was late, the streets were clear ... and I had an eight-foot ogre to trail. I'd've had to be an idiot to lose them.

Of course, just thinking that set off another train of thought. It was late. VERY late ... two hours past midnight kind of late. Any lone traveller out on Tunfaire's streets was just begging to be robbed. Those two wouldn't have any problem. No footpad in his right (or unright) mind would want to tangle with an ogre. I certainly wouldn't have any problem taking care of myself, but tangling with thieves would definitely cost me time I couldn't afford. I'd probably lose their trail.

Hmm.

I looked up. Above the roofs, the moon was scudding behind some clouds ... waitaminute. The roofs. Of course!

This part of Tunfaire consists mainly of tenement buildings. Ugly, square structures that exist only to cram as many people as it can hold into the smallest possible space. But the main attraction for me was that they didn't have any sloped or shingled roofs. It was totally flat ... probably so the contractor could save some money that way. The rooftops looked like the best place for me at the moment.

I made my way to the lowest building around, a three story shoplot.

Gathering my leg muscles, I jumped up.

Shit! My cloak got tangled up in my legs and I only managed to save myself from a nasty fall by grabbing hastily at a nearby window ledge.

I removed my cloak as soon as I had pulled myself onto the ledge and remembered I'd dropped my brass bra back at Kitty's. Damn. The silky wisps between my legs would have to go too. They COULD tangle me up at an inconvenient time. I used one of them to tie up my long, thick hair in a ponytail. I stripped off all the gew-gaws and fake jewellery, leaving only my highly decorated armbands on. I even removed those flimsy sandals. They were worse than useless. That left me almost as naked as the day I was born.

After bundling all my things together in the cloak and stashing it in an inconspicuous corner up there on the roof, I ran on.

Ahhh ... it felt great not to be encumbered by all that clothing! The chill night air felt pleasant on my bare skin, being brought up on the cold mountain slopes where the fire giants lived. Tunfaire in comparison was hot, humid, dirty and smelly. That was probably another reason why I wear so little clothing. But I wasn't there to run naked on the rooftops, no matter how fun it was.

Let's see ... they were headed west the last time I checked.

I ran right to the edge of the roof and leaped two stories up ... made my way to the end of that roof and jumped down one story ... oohh ... a plank. I ran across it to the next rooftop and ... bingo! I had my quarry in sight again. They were heading west, away from Ogre Town. I breathed a sigh of relief.

Although Tunfaire was a human city, most races had staked out a territory within for their own. The ogres had Ogre Town. The dwarves had Dwarf House, which wasn't so much a house as an entire complex. The ratmen ... well, you get the idea. I certainly didn't relish the thought of going in all alone into Ogre Town after Jade and her boyfriend. You see, human or not, the other races were certainly human-like in very predictable ways. Try any funny stuff in what they considered their territory and you'd probably spend the rest of eternity pushing up daisies on Cemetary Hill.

So, I continued following the ogre and Jade, jumping across roof ledges and rooftops with comparative ease, given the strength of my muscles although I did have to make a nasty 12-foot leap across the huge courtyard of some rich bastard who -- for some unknown reason -- decided to build his mansion in this, the lower-class part of town.

They were heading to a more run-down area ... oh, gods, not the Bustee! That part of Tunfaire made the slums look like high-class tenements. But they turned off and entered a five story tenement instead, may the giant gods be praised ... for once! The buildings here were built very close together. Most just had a five-foot alleyway separating them.

Now, which apartment would they be in?

At this time of night, most folks would be asleep. In fact, lights only burned in two of the tenement's many windows. One held a writer, scribbling feverishly on stacks of parchment by the light of a flickering candle. The other ... oh, yes! Oil lamps no less, all over the place. Ogres slumped or slouched over with wineskins in their massive paws.

Remember I told you the buildings were only about five feet apart? Well, I managed to find a room in the building opposite the ogre's hangout that was (very unusually) empty. It was one flight above theirs, which was very convenient for me, since no one would normally to think to look up if they were worried someone was spying on them. I found the apartment because the wooden shutters on the window were conveniently open. No expensive glass in this part of town!

I settled my bare ass on the window sill where I could see and hear almost everything that went on in the ogres' room.

Let's see ... There was only the one room, although the room was fairly large. It held a cheap table with four chairs, a dresser that had seen its peak 20 years ago, and a double bed. A sack of coins was on that table, the contents spilling out onto the surface. Gold, silver, copper. That must be ... I did some quick calculation ... holy cooties! ... close to a hundred marks there! Two years' wages for a labourer! That was one night's take? Jade was certainly bringing home the gold!

Six ogres had passed out in that room. Four on the chairs and two on the floor, all of them dead drunk. Only one was still standing. Jade's escort, and he was doing his best to catch up with his friends in the drinking department. Another ogre was lying on the bed, and there was Jade, lying between his thighs as she sucked and licked his massive ogre cock.

I strained to listen to what she was saying.

"Oh, Skredli (now, THAT was a common name for ogres ... the equivalent Smith for humans) it was fantastic!" Suck. "They fucked all my holes and they even pissed on me!" Lick. The ogre rumbled. He sounded pleased. "I'm SO glad I learned all about how we've oppressed the lower classes."

Huh?

"I mean, I never knew how wrong it was to take advantage of the poor and disenfranchised like daddy and all the nobles have been doing for the last two hundred years ... Mmmmm..." Gobble, gobble, slurp, wow, Jade certainly matched me in the deep-throating department. Not many girls can slip a ten-inch cock down their throats that easily. But her comments had me croggled. What the hell... ?

"If it wasn't for Martha and Jeanine and Charity sharing all that ... subversive underground literature with me," she continued as she came up for breath, "I'd NEVER have learned all about Goodman Marks' and his theories about equality..." Gulp. " ... egalitarianism..." Swallow. " ... the classless society..." Ye gods, she was good! She sucked cock better than the best pro I'd ever known. Too bad the rest of her brain was numb. What WAS she maundering on about? " ... and how we high class nobles should make up for all our years of oppression ... Ahhh..." She'd abruptly stopped her cock-sucking and clambered onto her boyfriend, lowering her cum-filled cunt onto his slick, wet hard-on.

Bouncing up and down on his cock, she continued. "And I'm SO glad I met you at that secret underground meeting and you told me how I could do my part to pay back the downtrodden masses, you little darling, you!" She stopped to kiss the ogre. Yikes. I'd heard ogres called many things, but 'little darling' most indisputably wasn't one of them! I was beginning to wonder if Miss Argent was, like so many high-born nobles, a bit weak in the brain from all that in-breeding.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.