A Sticky Situation - Cover

A Sticky Situation

Copyright© 2011 by Webkeeper

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a story based on Glen Cook's creations. I've used the city of Tunfaire and some of his characters from the the Garrett, P.I. books to give background to the story. I've also used the character of Phaia from the manga comic "Spunky Knight" as the main basis of my heroine. The entire flashback story in Chapter 2 comes straight out of Issue #1. Anything else is by me.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Coercion   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Furry   Zombies   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Squirting   Lactation   Water Sports   Scatology   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Necrophilia   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Gods, was I in a sticky situation.

Had I just told a StormWarden I'd get his daughter back from her ogre boyfriend ... who also happened to be her pimp as well as the leader of his own gang of street ogres? You really, really don't want to fuck around with a bunch of ogres. And if I simply walked into Kitty's Pleasure Palace to bust her out ... well, if Kitty's toughs didn't get me, the kingpin's men would, because I'd be messing around with his business. And if I didn't get his daughter back, the StormWarden would call such a shitstorm down on my head, I don't think even Kolchak could protect me down in the Tenderloin.

What to do ... what to do ... I could have let well enough alone, of course, but the temptation of getting my curse removed had been too great. No use crying over spilt milk. What I had to do was get more information.

I had to find out who Jade's boyfriend was. How many members he had in his gang. What Jade's real situation was. I couldn't completely trust Argent Sable's information ... not if it'd been filtered through his paternal bias.

So it looked like I was off to Kitty's.

Now, you'd think I could've gone as a whore looking for another place to turn tricks. But it wouldn't wash. You see, Kitty's was the kind of place that was the last stop before you slid into oblivion. And I was way too young and fresh for that to happen to me. Yet.

So I'd have to go in as a customer ... a really kinky one. I'd heard about a high-class girl working for Kitty ... and I was interested in doing the same ... yeah, that might work. It takes all kinds, and different strokes for different folks and all that jazz.

I headed back to the Pink Pussy where we kept all kinds of dress-up stuff to change my outfit. Hammered brass brassiere held together by some thin chain links, two wisps of transparent silk between my legs, connected by another thin chain link. Laid some make-up on my face an inch thick. Loaded myself with fake jewellery, and put on a cloak to cover myself. A quick check in the mirror showed a high class lady dressed to go slumming. Perfect.

Hi ho, to the Pleasure Palace we go!

The Tenderloin is like another world. It was fully dark outside, and the street lamps were burning brightly. The streets were reasonably clean and very crowded. It was five hours after sunset. Rush hour for the city's red light district. Pimps accosted passersby, promising them heaven on earth. Hookers worked the streets, most of them semi-naked or totally naked. They can be very direct about it, too. I mean, all it takes is for a naked girl to come up to a guy, grab his hand and place it on her bare pussy or tits while she squeezes his cock and she's in business! Other establishments were a little more refined. Naked girls would posture and pout behind glass windows, enticing the customers inside by the simple expedient of fucking themselves with whatver caught their fancy ... fingers, hands, dildoes, bananas...

Kitty's Pleasure Palace was down an offshoot off the main Tenderloin. It catered for the lowest end of the crowd. The dregs. Beggars, cripples, lepers ... all of them came to Kitty's, where the girls were cheap and old. They had been used and re-used until they had nothing left. Like I said: Kitty's was the last stop for most of them. That was why I was shocked when I found out the the Storm Warden's kid was here. My mind boggled at the thought that she was doing twenty or thirty customers a night.

Oh, gods. Kitty's was really the lowest of the low ... the stench of the piss, shit, vomit and other unmentionables that clogged the street hit my nose like a punch in the head. The Tenderloin is one of the cleanest, safest places in all of Tunfaire. When you get so far away that the streets aren't even lit or clean meant not even the kingpin thought much of Kitty's. Hell, she couldn't even boast a bouncer or two, that's how cheap her place was. I guess cripples and lepers didn't have much fight left in them. So where did they get the juice enough to get their cocks up? Says a lot about how males think with their balls.

Hmmm. Unlike most nights, Kitty's was crowded when I got there. Which wasn't surprising if you considered the circumstances. People spilled out from the doors and windows. It looked as if all the scumbags from Tunfaire's streets were crammed in this miserable pile of rotting bricks.

I had to step on a lot of toes, and and elbow a lot of stomachs to even get to the door of the Pleasure Palace. For once, the inside was brightly lit, instead of the miserly oil lamp that usually passed for illumination there. And no wonder! Kitty's was a place where you paid for a girl, any girl, and went off into one of the many dingy cubicles to finish your quick fuck. You DEFINITELY didn't want a good look at whoever you were fucking.

But this time round, Kitty's was more like the Pink Pussy. A low table had been set up in the main foyer, with several candles placed around it, and the place was simply PACKED! I couldn't see much of what was happening on the table, but from the shouts and yelling from the crowd, I could guess. I mean, I didn't have to be a genius to understand what "C'mon, fuck her good!" means, right? And hey, I can even make a bet WHO was on the table.

Okay, elbow and foot stepping time again. I shoved one horny guy aside, and had to hold my breath when he turned round to protest. Have I mentioned the SMELL yet? This was worse than outside. Bodies that hadn't touched water for months ... or even years; halitosis from mouths filled with rotting teeth; farts, belches ... I wasn't getting paid enough for this kind of shit. The Storm Warden was getting off pretty cheap.

I stepped on a beggar's foot, turned my elbow out and ... whoops!

Did I say Kitty's was too cheap to even have a bouncer? Well, not any more. An eight-foot tall ogre got in the way of my elbow.

"Trying' ta sneak in, huh?" he rumbled. "How many times I gotta tell you louses ... no freebies!!! Now, pay up or else!" A huge, warty paw appeared suddenly under my nose.

Hidden underneath my cloak, I unhooked my brass bra. Then, parting aside my cloak, I flashed my naked tits at the ugly sucker and asked, "Are two of these enough for you, big boy?" Big Boy leered at me, and his paws were mauling my tits faster than the City Watch puts away their bribes.

Ogres are really ugly creatures. Vaguely man-like, their skin is all warty and hairy, with faces even a mother would have trouble loving. This particular one was typical for his species. Huge head, no neck, with lumps here and there that passed for a face, and irregular, yellowed teeth sticking out from a pendulous lower lip that stretched from ear to ear ... two floppy, pointed ears that wouldn't look out of place on a dog ... Ogres might be ugly, but they're STRONG. Second only to giants and grolls, with cocks that would make donkeys green with envy ... and me scream with pleasure. I know, believe me, how I know!

Big Boy was squeezing my breasts with his huge, warty hands, tweeking and pinching my nipples and doing a good job of making me horny again. I removed a hand from my right breast and -- before he could even register outrage in that little brain of his -- slipped it down between my legs.

Drool dripped down his lower lip as he grinned beatifically. His horny, calloused fingers played around with my wet, slimy, loose cunt lips. Mmmmm ... nice! I reached down, sliding one of his fingers in between my juicy slit, shuddering with pleasure as it stimulated my erect clitty. When his finger had been sufficiently lubricated, I let it slide easily into my pussy.

I gave a small sigh of pleasure and sort of melted against Big Boy. Oh, yessss ... hand fondling my tits, finger fucking my cunt ... I pushed down, impaling myself on his rigid digit and ground my cunt against his hand. Ogres DO have a thumb but only three fingers. But who cared when each finger was as thick and long as a human cock? My extra-sensitive love button sent a familiar tingling all through my crotch, causing my over-lubed pussy to leave wet smears all over his palm.

Just then, the press of people rudely jolted me out of my incipient orgasm as several newcomers pushed their way in. The ogre belatedly remembered his neglected duty, and pulled his hands away from my twitching body. My cunt was reluctant to release his finger but it came out anyway with a wet, sucking sound.

Whooo, girl! Simmer down! You got a job to do, remember?

"G'wan, beat it," said Big Boy with a lop-sided grin. "Hey, hey! C'mere you louse! Pay up or I'll bust yore sorry ass!" The ogre was back at his job, collecting the entrance fee for those who wanted to watch the show inside. Time to do mine. The ogre didn't even stop to think about what a girl like me was doing there. What a pea-brain! Maybe I wouldn't have to pretend after all.

I elbowed and pushed my way almost to the front. By Ymir, I was truly glad for my giant-born strength that night. Those suckers in front were stubborn about giving up the best seats in the house!

"Back, boys, back!" I heard the crack of whip before I spotted the owner of the voice. Kitty herself, in all her raddled glory. No amount of make-up could hide the ravages of time. Pasty white flesh bulged out of a cheap, chintzy sequined dress. "You know the rules," she yelled in a voice made hoarse by too much rotgut wine. "Only thirty of you get the chits to fuck her. The rest of you can only watch!"

So that was the set-up. Sweet. Very sweet. Knowing the capabilities of a Storm Warden, I shuddered to think what Sable Argent would do to Kitty if he ever caught her outside of the Tenderloin.

Up till then, I'd been so preoccupied with just getting to the front that I never even looked at the table. I made up for the oversight and there she was. Sweet little sixteen year old Jade Argent, naked as the day she was born, fucking a fifty year old one-legged cripple who hadn't bathed in years who was mauling her perfect tits as he porked her with his little dick.

She was a beauty all right. Long, silky blonde hair; firm, round breasts; long slim legs and the kind of smooth, clear skin only the high-born and truly rich ever possess. Must have been all that bathing in asses milks. Right then, her beauty was a little mussed up. Gobs of sticky white sperm were splattered all over her face and hair. Thick streams of cum ran down her sweating body, and her crotch, with its thatch of golden curls, was a mess of frothy, white semen. But I was still able to see her delicate pink cunt lips flower out every time the cripple pulled his diseased cock out of her cunt.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Contraceptive amulets were standard for working girls, and there were even spelled amulets to ward off the common venereal diseases like clap or the crabs ... but the cripple's cock was like nothing I'd ever seen before! It was covered with red, ugly looking sores that oozed pus. And Jade was eagerly accepting that disease-ridden phallus deep inside her vagina! In fact, she was fucking back at the cripple with all the strength in her young body.

"Oh, yeah! Fuck me!" she was screaming. "Fuck me harder, you one-legged bastard! I'm gonna cum!" Well now. She might have been a high-born, genteel noblewoman, but Jade had a gutter mouth just like any common whore in the Tenderloin.

She grabbed the man's head and pulled him down to her face. She willingly opened her mouth and stuck her tongue into his mouth. It was pretty obvious they were both sucking on each others' faces combined with a lot of heavy duty tongue action. When they broke off, a thick strand of saliva connected her tongue to his. The cripple grinned at the crowd and I saw that most of his teeth were gone. What remained were blackened and rotting stumps. He was playing up this occasion for all it was worth. This was a once-in-a-lifetime fuck for someone like him, and he was determined to make the most of it.

The crowd roared as he swooped down and captured a perfect, firm breast. He gnawed at her erect, pink nipple with those rotting teeth of his and waggled his eyebrows lasciviously as he teased it with his tongue, drawing cries of delight from Jade.

"That's it! Oh, I'm gonna make it! Don't stop fucking ... don't stop fucking me, I'm gonna CUMMMM!!!!!" She stuck her tongue back into the cripple's mouth again even as she came. Her young body trembled and shook as she moaned her climax into his mouth. She wasn't faking it. I could tell. Cat-calls and jeers came from the crowd as the cripple fucked her through her orgasm with renewed vigour. They were loving it!

At that moment, I was deeply thankful that Daddy dear wasn't around to see his darling little daughter fucking her brains out with the lowest of Tunfaire's dregs and scum, even as the sight caused my cunt to twitch and drool.

Jade came down from her climax, foul-mouthing the cripple as his bucking hips began to jerk uncontrollably. "Yeah! That's it! Shoot your sperm in my belly, you fucker! Fill my cunt with your cum! Too bad you can't knock me up..."

What the... ? I tuned her out and began frantically searching for her contraceptive amulet while alarm bells went off in the back of my mind. These amulets were usually worn around the neck or wrist. I didn't find any. Ye gods, how could I have been so blind? Even as I watched Jade getting fucked out of her mind, I had missed the biggest thing that was staring me right in the face.

Her belly. Slightly swollen, but enough to show she was at least 4 months pregnant.

Oh damn you giant gods to the frozen hells! Did her father know? Did he even suspect? She's been gone for several months. The way she was carrying on, ANYONE could have been the father. Her ogre boyfriend was a possible, though unlikely candidate. Half-breeds are possible. I'm a living testimony of that. But it's very rare to have one of the giant species like trolls or ogres mate with a human female and get her pregnant. Most human women aren't built for it, and giving birth to an ogre's child would likely have torn one apart. That left these cripples, beggars and lepers she'd been fucking as the only other option. Was her father going to be pleased when he found THAT out!

I looked at little mama-to-be. She was all flushed with exertion, and happy as a clam, damn her! I had a good view of her cunt as the cripple reluctantly pulled his limp cock out of her. A thick stream of white cum, mixed with yellow pus, oozed out of the gaping hole of her freshly-fucked vagina. He scrabbled his way up her body until he was practically squatting over her face.

"C'mon, bitch!" he growled. "Lick me clean!"

When I was right, I was right. These people were at the bottom of Tunfaire's social ladder. Hell, they were the mud on which the ladder stood! Jade was a noblewoman, easily the equivalent of a countess if we still had a king around to give out titles. Her kind had oppressed their kind long enough. Now it was payback time for the social pariahs ... with a vengeange! What made it all the more sweeter was the fact that she was oh, so willing.

Now, I would definitely have smashed any male that ordered me around that way ... not that I'm reluctant to clean a cock, but it wouldn't do my rep any good to let them boss me around like that. And my rep's important to me. But Jade ... well, she took that pus- and cum-stained cock into her mouth and licked it clean just like that. She even looked deep into the bastard's eyes as she did it.

When she'd finished licking and swallowing, he reached around and pulled apart his crawny buttocks. "I said, lick me clean, bitch ... all of it!" And Jade just obediently pulled his ass even wider apart and stuck her tongue into his puckered-up asshole! Even from where I was, I could see the encrusted brown muck. Toilet paper and the concept of hygiene was as unknown as a gold mark around these people.

Gods, she was either the biggest slut in all of Tunfaire ... or she was one seriously sick girl! Don't get the wrong idea. I'm no prude. I mean, I've done all she's been doing, and a lot more besides. But then again, I had my excuse. What was hers?

"Ahhh ... it's grand, mates!" said the cripple as he farted into Jade's face and I swear, she didn't blink or gag. She just took it, still cleaning the man's filthy asshole.

"Alright! That's enough, you pox-ridden sod!" Kitty waded in and pulled the cripple away. "Next!" she bellowed.

Jade was lying down, resting on her elbows while her legs were spread apart as widely as possible. She looked up with interest, scanning the crowd. I looked too. The unlucky ones that didn't manage to get a chit to fuck Jade were making do with Kitty's regular girls. The aging whores certainly had their work cut out for them, taking on three or four at one time while the men kept their eyes on Jade, each one fantasizing that it was her he was fucking.

Then, two men, grinning like maniacs, made their way to the make-shift stage. They threw off their rags until they were stark naked and approached Jade, who welcomed them with a huge smile.

One thing I noticed about the two men ... they were both handicapped in one way or another. They were both scrawny, filthy and possessed teeth as bad as the cripple's. But one was missing his right hand. Midway from his elbow, it ended in a rounded stump. Amazing. He must have been a totally inept thief, since the City Watch didn't even bother to show its face whenever a crime was being committed. He must have had to practically fall at their feet to even get arrested. Whatever his story was, he'd paid the punishment for pick-pocketing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.