My Name Was Jenni
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2011 by SplendidSpunk

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Young girl's life is changed forever one night when she came home drunk

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Reluctant   Blackmail   Incest   Brother   Sister   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Exhibitionism  

"Jenni, get cleaned up nice. Take a bath, do your hair proper and get your make up on. I'm taking you out tonight and you will look your best for me."

I hard my Master's words and proceeded to do just exactly as I had been commanded. Drawing a nice warm bath I added some perfume then took off the few clothes He allows me to wear in the house and slid into the delightful pool of water and began to soak. I knew He wanted me to not only be clean but that my skin, from head to toe, soft and sweet smelling. I had no idea of His plans but I was his submissive and I would obey, I have learned to always obey without question.

This all started for me one drunken night a little over six years ago. I was in my early twenties at the time and still living at home. I was a shit about money and while I'd had some good jobs, I spent it poorly. Mum and Dad were great and so freeloading off them came easy. I was in all respects a normal girl, had a boyfriend since my late teens. I am fairly tall for a woman in heels I am anywhere from 5"10 to 6'0'; depending on the height of the heel. I have long brunette hair with eyes to match. Pretty much a nice 'hour-glass' figure my hips are about a 34 slimming to a narrow waste at 22 to 23 inches then blossoming out to a nice 36 inch chest with C cup tits. My boyfriend enjoyed all of that and I enjoyed his cock as often as the situation allowed.

One night I was out with my mates, all of us abandoned by our boyfriends who'd gone off on a men's night out. Most likely they'd gone off to watch strippers and tucking their one-pound notes in the girls g-string hoping for a free ride from one of those sluts who danced for them naked. We really didn't mind them their fun and we were all drinking and laughing most of the night. By the time I'd stumbled into my house the place was dark and everyone was fast asleep. I started unbuttoning my clothes as I headed upstairs to my room, my inebriation making that simple chore more of a major effort, but by the time I slipped into my bedroom I was able to drop my clothes on the floor before falling into bed. One of the things a lot of alcohol will do is make me horny as a cat in heat. I'd already taken my left hand and found my wet pussy and started stroking her. When I bumped into another body in my bed I smiled because evidently my boyfriend had come home from the strip club horny and had snuck into my room. He'd done it many times before and so I rolled on top of him and took his cock and held it so I could sit down on him.

It was a great fuck. His hard cock seemed to last longer then it had ever before and I came twice while I fucked my brains out on him. Falling back on my side of the bed I knew I'd just had the best sex I'd ever had and passed out a happy girl. The next morning I woke up to a hot jet of fluid splashing on my naked tits and face, but when I opened my eyes I saw not my boyfriend but my older brother stoking his cock and spraying his hot cum all over me.

"Get the fuck out of my room you pervert."

"You stupid cow, this is my room and you've been my bitch all night long."

I hopped out of his bed and grabbed my clothes and ran across the hall to my own room. The idea of fucking my brother made me ill, I knew it was wrong, but I could not forget how good the sex was. I could not deny how much I had loved every second of the night, every inch of his hard cock. At breakfast I told him it was a mistake I had no intention of ever making again, how wrong it had been. Oh the damn effects of alcohol.

A few weeks later I was celebrating a friends birthday and had so much to drink my friend called my brother to come and take me home. My boyfriend was off with his mates again. I was so plastered that I bent over as my brother drove and pulled his cock from his pants and sucked his meat, swallowing his cum. When we got home the house was empty as our parents were off on holiday. My brother took me to his room where he'd had a video camera set up. He told me to stand and strip for him. I protested but he told me he would tell all my mates how I'd slept with him and still being fairly drunk, I agreed. I actually found it kind of a turn on, kinky if you will. When I was down to just my skimpy bra and lacy panties he told me to put my hand inside my panties and masturbate for him. I did and soon I was so horny that I pulled my bra off and played with my nipples making them hard. I needed more and was drunk and horny enough to use my brother again and I said.

"I need a good fuck."

"If you want me to do it, you'll have to crawl over here and beg for it."

I did it and when I got next to him I said.

"Take out that hard hot cock and fuck my wet hot pussy, please?"

He played with my tits and cunt but never let me get off, finally I begged him to make me cum.

"You want to cum bitch then promise me you'll be available for me whenever I want you."

"Yes, anything just please fuck me."

It was so good he kept me on my hands and knees and held me by my hair as he drove his cock into me from behind. He was rough and hard on me but I loved it and came again and again as he drove his meat deep into my cunt. This time I woke in my own bed, alone with only a vague memory of having fucked someone. I saw a video on my nightstand that has a note on it. It just said 'play me'. Curious, I slipped it into the VCR and hit play. I saw what I had done in his room, from the steamy strip tease to begging him to fuck me. As I watched in fascination my memory of it all came back and wrestled with the concept of incest, but the fucking was so damn good, better then any of my boyfriends had been. As I got up to dress I felt the wet spot in my sheets where my pussy had leaked its juice while I replayed the action from yesterday.

I ate my breakfast fast, not wanting to say anything to my brother but not able to stop thinking about his cock. In fact all day at work my pussy was wet and my mind was replaying how good it felt when my brother drove his cock into me. When I got home that day he was waiting for me at the front door. I told him I would keep my promise to him and would give myself to him whenever he wanted me as long as he never told mum and dad or my mates.

"Then on you knees bitch and suck me right now, right here."

I knew I would always be his bitch, his submissive slut when my knees fell to the hard concrete stoop and I pulled his cock from his pants and wrapped my lips around him. When he reached down and ripped my blouse open then pulled my bra off I just kept sucking his rod. It was humiliating to be on my knees with my tits exposed while I sucked my brother's cock but my pussy was dripping and I could not get enough of his hard cock. When he fucked my face, forcing his cock down into my throat I gagged and pulled away to spit out the saliva. When he rammed his cock back in and down my throat he shot his cum and I gagged again spilling his seed on the porch. Grabbing me by my hair he said.

"You will never waste my cum slut, now lick it up, clean it all up slut."

I obeyed, not for the last time his command. Bent over like that licking the cold cum from the hard porch I knew my wet panties were exposed to his view. When he had enough of my licking he grabbed my hair and dragged me into the house. I realized I wanted his cock inside me; I was ready to do anything just to have him fuck me. I also knew from that day forward I was his. I was his property and he would and could use me whenever and however he wanted. I knew I would do anything to serve him he was now my Master.

It has been this way for about six years now. We've moved from home and have a place of our own, which allows Master to use me without concern. The first thing He did was to toss my panties then take me shopping for the type of clothing he wanted me in. He made me buy bras that were either half or quarter cup, pushing my tits up but leaving my nipples exposed. My blouses were all made from thin soft material that cold not hide my nipples and all my slacks were donated to charity replaced by short skirts and dresses. He even had my nipples pierced with gold rings then played with them before they healed making me scream in pain, but knowing my pussy would always be wet and ready for whatever he wanted.

He still dated and often brought home a girl. Some nights he made me sit outside his door and just listen to her scream as he gave her the cock I wanted and needed, but most of the time he had me strip naked and service the girls before and after, before to get them wet and randy and after to clean his cum from their just fucked cunts. I shave my cunt for him, and do it regularly so it's always soft and smooth for him. He takes me when ever and where ever and often lets his mates have me too. One night he took me in a park, stripped me naked and bent me over a picnic table while he fucked my ass. I young man came by and watched wide eyes as my brother pummeled my backdoor. When he was done he told the young man to fuck my pussy. He even opened an e-mail account and posted naked pictures of me on line with my address, mymasterstoy4ever at yahoo. Then he'd make me read the e-mails from men and women all over the world commenting on my pussy or my tits and saying how they'd love to fuck me. One day he said.

"Might be some money in this, slut."

I am now finishing up my make up and my brother has brought in my outfit for the night. The heels, stocking and garter are all now standard but the dress was new. Donning the hose etc, I pulled the dress on and my pussy was dripping as I looked in the mirror. The dress was crocheted and my nipples, always erect since they were pierced were popping though the gaps in the dress. There was nothing the dress covered that hid my sex. My nipple rings were on the outside of the material, my bald cunt was easily seen and my ass crack was like a sign on my back that said 'fuck me I'm a slut'. While I still had no idea where we were going, I knew I would be used and most likely used a lot and I smiled. Master was treating me tonight. Just before we walked out the door he fastened my collar about my neck and clipped on a leash, I was to be seen as his bitch.

"Come on slut I will not be late, move it bitch."

"Yes, Master."

I hurried after him and climbed into his car as he backed out of the drive. I didn't recognize where we ended up but he turned off the car and said.

"Come on slut, time to be Daddy's good lick charm."

I hurried after him, not easy in the heels and the cool breeze from the sea brought my basic nudity back to mind as we entered into a warehouse somewhere along the river. Then I saw a round table inside and about five or six guys already seated around the green felt table. Poker, I thought. My brother loved to gamble and evidently he had been invited to this game and brought me with him. He called me a good luck charm so I guess he hoped my being there would be a distraction to the guys and improve his chance of winning. Either that or I was there to entertain the guys. I hoped for the latter because it would mean I'd have something to do, cocks to suck and fuck. It turned out I was the good luck charm and nothing more. This was a serious game and the stakes were high. I guessed that my brother felt with me there he'd make a big win.

Nothing went according to his plan. He wasn't losing much but I knew he'd hoped to win a lot. I could see he was nervous he'd probably never played for the kind of stakes that were in this game. In some hands he'd bet more then I made in a week. For most of the night he'd win one and lose one, but the wins were always a pound or two less then the losses. I was standing behind him, and from time to time he's grab my leash and pull me down for a kiss, exposing more of my tits to the table. I guess he figured it couldn't hurt to flash me now and again hoping for the distraction.

There wasn't much of any talk at the table, other then about the game. Winners were tanking the others and the losers explaining how one card could have changed their results. All of the men were older then my brother and it looked like most of them were or even in skills as him, but the older gent at the opposite end of the table seemed to be the best of them all. He was tall and starting to bald, he was not a local and by his accent I assume he was either Canadian or American. He was nice and smiled at me from time to time but was never distracted by my brother's attempts of showing me off. My feet were getting sore from standing and quite honestly I was bored. I wanted to fuck and have some fun. I let myself get a bit distracted but was pulled back to the action at the table when I heard my brother make a big raise. When I looked down I saw that he'd bet his entire pile on this hand. Everyone but the American folded, but then he raised my brother back, 2000 pounds.

"I'm all in mate, we're playing table stakes right?"

"No my friend, no limit. Either call or fold."

I watched my brother look at his cards and saw he hand a pretty good hand and from the look on his face I knew he thought he had the winner. There was a lot of money in the pot and if he didn't see the raise it wouldn't matter how good his hand was, he'd lose it.

"Can I give an IOU?"

"No IOU's, no checks all cash or valuables"

One of the other men had said this the American was quiet. After a bit my brother tugged on my leash and said.

"What's this bitch worth?"

I was shocked that he was using me as a bet. The American had raised him 2000 pounds, no one would take a night in the sack with me for that kind of money. Evidently the American agreed when he said.

"If I want a whore to fuck tonight, I can get five of them for much less then the bet, mate."

"No, not for the night."

"What do you mean mate."

"This bitch is my slave. I'm asking what she worth to you, mate. If I lose she's yours for life or until your tired of her, if I win, well then the pots mine."

"Mate the days of slavery ended almost a century ago."

My brother looked at me and said to me.

"Tell then slut. Tell then what you are."

I never hesitated,

"I've given myself to my Master and am his to use as he wishes. I gave up my freedom to be his slave, his sex toy, his servant."

"So, I ask again Mate what's she worth, because with her I will see your 2000 and raise you the rest of her value."

The room was quiet as the American considered the offer. I was looking at all the money I was soon to see my brother raking in. Then the American spoke.

"Ok Mate. She's young, nice looking and if your being honest with me I'll consider her worth ten thousand pounds. If, it were your intent to wager her life, then it would cost me another seven thousand pounds to call you. But before you do this let me warn you that if you lose, I will take the girl and you'll never see her again. If you try to back out of the wager if you lose, you will live just long enough to regret it. So think about it, mate."

"The bitch is in the pot."

"Then I call you."

As the American put in the rest of the seven thousand pounds I was giddy with all the money my brother was going to win and when he showed his three kings to the table the men all nodded in approval. My brother was about to reach for the pile of money when the American said.

"Pretty nice hand, mate. Three kings were a wonderful group of men who all brought gifts to the king, but these four Jacks buggered the king!"

I looked in disbelief as the American showed his hand of four Jacks and a three. The room was deathly quiet as the American got up and walked over to me and took my leash. He unclipped the leash from the collar and re attached it to my left nipple ring then pulled me after him as he scooped up the pile of money from the table. I looked back at my Master, my brother as the American pulled me along, stretching my nipple and sending shooting pains from my chest to my cunt. I stumbled after him watching as my stunned brother sat unmoving at the table still staring at the cards. He lost all his money and he'd also lost his slut.

Outside the American pulled me after him into the back seat of a limousine and we sped off into the night.

"Ok slut. Suck my cock. I've earned it. I won't fuck you till you've been medically examined I have no intention of picking up any English diseases. But you will suck me now slut."

In shock, but still the submissive I reached for his crotch and worked his cock from his pants. His cock was flaccid but heavy and I knew it would grow to a nice size. I slid my lips around it and from that moment I was his bitch, his slut, his to use. His cock grew in my mouth and filled it with cock left over. I cupped his balls in my hand as I stroked the base of his cock with my other. I moved my mouth up and down as my hands worked him too. When he came, all I could think about was how he tasted a bit different then my brother. When he's tucked himself back in he told me to stay on the floor like a good slut and my pussy spasmed and I wondered just how long I'd have to wait for the medical so I could have that lovely cock buried inside me. I still didn't know his name, but it didn't matter to me, I had met his cock and we got along real well.

"Tell me what your called girl."

"Sir, I am my Masters slut, though I used to be called Jenni."

"Jenni, well you are probably a bit shocked that your Master would sell you like he did. You belong to me now, is that going to be a problem?"

"No Sir. Or do you want me to call you Master?"

"For now call me Master Kevin."

"Master Kevin, I had committed my life to my Master. I was his property. I chose to do that Sir. I am shocked, not that he could gamble me away but that it has all happened so quickly. I have no intention of causing you any trouble Master Kevin, though my former Master found it necessary to discipline me."

I watched my new Master's face trying to read what kind of man he was. He was older then any man my Master had ever let me serve. Knowing how my brother could be brutal with me I wondered if all Master's were that way. As a submissive I crave a certain level of pain, it makes me wet; and drives me to want to fuck. Yet, my experiences with real pain had only been with my brother.

"Jenni, do you expect your former Master will try to retrieve you?"

"Master Kevin, I do not know. Yesterday I would have thought my life with Master was all I would ever know, then tonight in a flash I am here on my knees with the taste of you're cum pleasing my mouth. I suspect he will think about that Master Kevin, but I do not know if he could find the money to buy me back. He has some friends and it could be that he might try to have you beaten and steal me back."

My new Master laughed at that and said.

"Jenni, your former Master will be kept where he is for an hour or so. No harm will come to him but he will be plied with drink and kept in place for now. Before he sobers up enough to think about you we will be long gone."

"Master Kevin? Where will you take me?"

"That my slut Jenni is a surprise, but I assure you your former Master will never find you. I will let you call him tomorrow if you wish to say good bye to him, but after that you will be mine to do with as I please."

"Master Kevin I would like that call. I will work to please you and be your slave, just as I worked to please my former Master."

"Jenni my slut. Take off your dress and hand it to me."

My new Master had just unclipped the leash on my nipple and I was able to pull my dress off and hand it to him. He then commanded me to remove my garter, hose and shoes and I did so, handing it all to him. Then he took the bundle of clothing and shoes, opened the window and tossed it all out. Nudity was second nature to me so I was not bothered by that but I wondered a little about how public a place I would be in when we left this car.

"Now Jenni, I want you to push your tits together so the two nipple rings touch."

I used my hands and managed to push my tits as he requested and then he clipped the leash through both rings, imprisoning my nipples and forcing my breasts to stay together. Nature of course allowed my heavy breasts to sag back where they normally hung and put a tension on my nipple rings. This caused me to become aware of them, not so much painful in any way, but a constant pressure that woke my dormant cunt up and caused me to leak. Then the car slowed for a moment then resumed speed before stopping altogether. Master Kevin pulled me by the leash and out of the car. It was dark, but I could see we were in an airport and just in front of me was a plane with the door open. We walked towards it.

"Slut Jenni, this is my jet and will be leaving the UK in a few minutes for our destination. Since you have no passport you will be in no position to leave me when we arrive. Since I intend to leave you naked till we are settled that should also reduce your chances of running. Now come with me."

"Yes, Master Kevin. I will not try to run Sir."

Once on the plane I was taken to a room inside and sat in an examination chair. I don't know what its called but it's the chair women are put in when the doctor wants to look into their pussies. There were places where my feet were secured and once they had been locked in place my arms were restrained to the wall behind me. Then Master took each of the devices holding my feet and pushed them far to the side opening me up wide, spreading my pussy till my hips began to ache. He left me then only to return with a black bag and a woman dressed as a flight attendant. The ache in my hips was now making my pussy ache for someone or something to touch it and the pain in my still locked nipples only added to my needs. If I could have I would have squirmed to find some satisfaction but I was almost immobile.

"Slut Jenni, this is Doctor Jill, and she and I will need to examine you completely. First she will draw some blood for lab tests to tell us how healthy you are then while those tests are being run, we will do a complete physical examination of you. We will need you to be quiet, so do we need to gag you slut?"

"Sir, I will be quiet, but Master Kevin it is your choice always."

Nodding Master Kevin reached into his black bag as Doctor Jill stuck a needle in my arm and drew our a few vials of blood. She said to me.

"Slut, who knows what's fucked you or what you've swallowed. Your new Master may have to sell you in the Orient if you have any STDs or other issues. He won't keep you if your not clean slut."

The thought that my life could change again so dramatically, sold in the Orient. I thought back to all the men my Master has let use me from the boy just the other day at the office that he made my suck off in the elevator to the stranger in the park. There were nights at the house when ten or more of his friend s would use me, often three at a time filling all my holes. I never considered any of that. I only took by birth control pills so as not to get pregnant. Now I was concerned for my health. My thoughts were broken when I felt something cold in my pussy. I lifted my head as much as I could and saw the ends of what looked like scissors in Master's hand. Only from the pressure that soon started it was obvious he was using this tool to spread my cunt open further, I could feel the cold steel sides of the thing spreading me wide.

"This is a tool that a Doctor uses to examine a woman's cunt, slut. Normally its just an embarrassment to woman and doesn't hurt, but I'm going to open you further and I'm told it is painful, so try not to scream slut."

He pushed that cold steel spreader to the limits and beyond as the pain was like a knife in my gut. I had to bite my tongue to honor my promise not to scream and watched fascinated as Master bent over and using a light peered inside my pussy.

"Looks like you've been used a bit lately, still some dried cum in here slut. Well we can take care of that; hose you out if you will. Now let me feel about."

He forced his entire hand inside me, shit it felt good and it hurt like hell. I felt his fingers probing my pussy walls and it was excruciating and it was making me horny as hell. When his hand pulled out and he released the device allowing my puss to close I sighed and felt empty. But another cold steel tool was pushed into my ass and the deeper it went the wider it got and soon my ass was in pain and all those feelings came rushing back to me and I knew that my pussy was quivering in need, dripping juices all over the table.

"This item in your ass is like a camera and it allows me to see your anus. I see evidence of more dried cum so I guess you've been fucked well and often in your ass. Looks healthy though and a good cleaning will take care of the mess. Now lets see how it feels."

He pulled the device out of my ass then wedged his hand inside me. Oh shit it hurt as his hand filled my asshole. I was gasping in pain and pleasure as I fought to keep quiet but it was too much for me and my orgasm erupted and I groaned aloud, enjoying the rush. I felt Master's hand leave my ass then felt it slap me across the face, once and then again as the back of his hand made contact with my face too.

"Slut, I thought you'd been trained to control yourself, and on the first night as my slave you cum without permission. I am disappointed slut and the cleansing I promised could have been pleasurable, but I can make it very painful for you slut. Jill do you have the preliminary results on her blood? Before I work too hard on this useless slut let's see if she's even a keeper."

"Yes, Sir. Just the preliminary work shows no sign of any STDs and she seems to be a normal twenty something girl, no sign of any health issues. Of course we won't know for a day or so completely but based on these results, she's in good shape Sir."

I wondered in my relief of the news why she called him Sir. Was it respect for a boss or was she too owned by the American. He had the money to have his own plane, a doctor on board and the means to do medical testing of some level. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard.

"Jill! Clean her out. Hose out her cunt and then fill her ass and plug it, make sure she'd stuffed more the full then shove a butt plug in her ass to keep it there. She's disobeyed me and needs to be punished. Let me know when she's ready for me."

My new Master left me with Jill. I was impatient and a bit scared of what was going to happen to me. I knew about having my pussy cleaned or hosed out as Master said and it was relatively pleasurable. It was the idea of cleaning my ass that concerned me, that had never been done and evidently Master wanted my butt hole plugged too. Doctor Jill pushed the restraints holding my feet straight up making my ass more vulnerable then left me there. She returned a few minutes later with the pussy cleaning stuff I was familiar with and with a large rubber bag like thing bulging with liquid and a hose leading out from it. She set all of this on my belly while she went to a closet and looked for something. She returned with a large butt plug and a tube of lubricant.

"Now slut, it you're a good quiet girl and don't give me any trouble I will use the lube on your ass. If not, well that is a large plug slut, you can imagine how that might feel going in dry."

"Yes Doctor. I understand. Is it right to call you Doctor or are you my Mistress or is there some other title you'd have me use?"

"I guess what your really asking is what is my relationship with your new Master. Well I am his wife and you my dear are also my slut. So yes, call me Mistress."

She bent over and did something to change the angle of the chair I was in, bringing my ass up and my head down. Then after attaching that rubber like bag to a pole she took the tube and after lubing the fat cock-like tip worked it into my ass. It felt good, I liked a cock in my ass but then she reached up to a clamp near the top of the tube and I felt a very warm flow of something filling my ass. It felt good for a bit and then I began to feel full, yet she kept the flow going and I felt cramps beginning in my belly. I looked up and the bag still looked full and more and more fluid forced its way into me. The cramps were getting worse and I began to shake my head to the left and right and a small groan escaped my lips.

"Quiet now slut. I've got a bit more to get in you and it's going to hurt a bit but its what you've earned. I know you think its uncomfortable now but it's going to get a lot more so. Find a way to deal with it, try to relax it will help a bit, not completely but a bit."

I tried to relax but it felt like my gut was about to explode. When she reached up and squeezed the bag the remaining fluids were forced into me and I did cry out. She then reached for the butt plug and even though I'd cried out she still lubed it generously and the swiftly pulled the tube from my ass and jammed the plug into me. It was fat and big and if I wasn't already in pain I might have screamed again but I held back. Then she began to squirt fluids into my pussy and that felt good but the pressure in my belly was ever present. She mopped up the fluids as they escaped from my cleaned pussy and then sat the chair back up, making all the fluids in my ass increase the pressure in my gut. She then released me from the chair and helped me up. Standing was incredibly difficult and when she bent me over the table and secured my arms to the legs of the chair I cried out again as the table pushed into my belly. She worked my legs apart and secured them to the legs of the chair and then went out and brought back my new Master.

He walked in front of me and held my face up so I could see the whip in his hands.

"Now my slut its time to see how red your ass can get. I do like to hear my slut cry so I will not gag you for this."

I cringed as he stepped behind me, and just the sound of the whip cutting the air made me start to scream but when after it landed that first time I really screamed. He wasn't a monster, he gave me only twenty lashes on each of my cheeks and I would feel the sting of those lashes for a long while. He held a mirror up and let me look at my ass and all I saw were deep red stripes. He left and my Mistress untied me and led me to a tiled room with a toilet. She sat me on it and said.

"When your ready slut, you may pull the plug from your ass. Ring the bell when your done and I'll arrange a shower for you."

I wanted so bad to release the pressure in my belly but I had to work at getting the fat plug from my burning ass. Just being seated on the toilet hurt like hell where the stripes covered my cheeks. When I finally managed to extract the butt plug I came hard orgasming intensively as my bowels emptied into the loo. I came for a long time and was so exhausted by the time I was empty that I barely rang the bell before collapsing on the floor. I felt the hot water cascading over me but didn't know how I had gotten to the shower. My asshole felt like an army had marched through it and my ass cheeks burned even more when the hot water from the shower reached them. Someone was washing me their hands we so soft and gentle, especially when they were cleaning my backside. I finally had the strength to open my eyes and saw it was Master Kevin's wife, Dr. Jill washing me. She was naked and with me in the shower and I looked her over, she was an inch or so shorter the I was, and her breasts were smaller as well, but her hair was rich in color and shine and her skin showed no imperfections. She had a fantastic body and her pussy was shaved clean. I stared at her cunt, fixed on how her labia hung down between her legs, it was so fucking sexy. My Master/Brother wasn't keen on me being with other women, but I was and I wanted to be with this one. Only the uncertainty of my new owners and the threat of being sold in the Orient kept me docile. When the shower was complete, Mistress Jill handed me some towels and showed me a pile of clothing and said.

"You have two minutes. Master does not like to be kept waiting. This is your first day, don't make it your last."

I dried myself, pushed my hair into place and slipped into the clothes, again not much to wear, a thong, a short skirt and a blouse. Nothing else. I was pleased because it made it easy to dress and meet the deadline. I stepped from the shower and realized we were no longer on the plane. It was warm and looked sunny as I peered from the windows as I followed the sounds of voices. I entered a good-sized room and saw Master and Mistress standing by the window and contemplated my own entrance. I decided it best to be as submissive as possible. I came to within five or so feet of them and dropped to my knees, bowed my head and said.

"Your slut is ready for you Master, Mistress."

Then I shut up and waited.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.