A Modest Fairytale
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Fick Suck

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A lost tale written by Tolkien’s second cousin, twice-removed. The heavy hand of soulless bloodletting purged the magic centuries ago. One young man’s flight from conscription could bring a return of the magic. Or he could just release a bunch of foul mouthed, oversexed magical beings on an unsuspecting populace. Satire may be involved.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Magic   Group Sex  

"Oo, a dwarf master's blade," Adray said with newfound lust in her voice. She was running her finger in the most erotic manner across the runes on the shaft mount.

"This was all a setup," Pardin said, sitting up. "This damsel in distress bit was a ruse to get me to crawl between your legs?"

The review of how he had been manipulated and used disgusted Pardin. He had half a mind to take his long knife and gut her from her neck to pubis. He was that angry.

"Don't be such a stick in the mud," Adray said, looking up at him not letting her hand leave the axe. "You got to fuck an elf. Besides, Bernie, as you call him, wouldn't have let me be unless I took something more precious to him than his mounting mattress. Although I would have dearly liked to have stolen his voice, winning his axe away from him was more effective. When our wager came to its resolution, it was either my furburger or his axe."

Pardin covered his eyes with his hand. "You call your pussy a furburger. I just had sex with an elf who calls her vagina a furburger. No one in their right mind is going to believe this because I don't."

He walked over to his britches and swept them up in hand. Pulling up his underwear first, Pardin took a moment to stare that her half naked form. Without trying to pose, she looked voluptuous and worth ravishing until he remembered the circumstances. At least all that he had lost in the deal was fettock leaves, which were plentiful and easy to find.

"Did you lie when you said taking your virginity was mating for life?" Pardin said.

"No, not really," she said. "Mating with another elf is for life, not that I'm in any hurry to commit to that slow death by boredom. The lore says that humans are non-magical and elves can't be bound without magic."

"You're not a virgin anymore," Pardin said, buckling his belt.

"Details will be sorted out by the magic," Adray said, finally stirring. "Although I must admit I did enjoy doing the two belly jig more than I expected. My back is a little raw from the floor though. I guess that it explains why mama always called it mattress grinding."

Swiftly she redressed and gathered up all of her belongings in her travel pack. She had a great deal of trouble removing the axe from the floor where it was embedded. Pardin finally lent a hand, rationalizing that she would get out the door and out of his life that much quicker. With four hands, the axe finally came free. With her pack on her back and the dwarf's axe on her shoulder, Adray gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked out the door.

Pardin stood in the doorway and watched her walk down the path with a mingled sense of relief and loneliness. The chaos he had felt swept out the door with her, which was a good thing. The cabin felt quiet and sturdy again.

She had also taken a branch of harvested fettock, lashing it to the back of her pack. The dangling leaves were another reminder of what an opportunistic creature this elf was, a gambler, a whore, and probably a thief. As she disappeared around a corner, Pardin's fingers began to twitch. They started to tingle. Pardin stared at his fingers and watched in amazement as the magic began to play across his fingers and palms in waves of blue. He blinked his eyes hoping that the magic would disappear but the current grew stronger with each eye blink.

"Aggh!" he heard from down the mountain. The cry of pain and distress was clear and the voice of Adray's.

"The magic will have its way," Pardin said to his hands, remembering Bernie's admonition with apprehension. The dwarf may have farted like a cesspool and sang like constipated cat bitch in heat but Pardin was starting to appreciate the old master. There was a lot of sense packed in that old, helmeted head.

He looked up to see Adray rounding the bend and coming towards him. Her face was red and she was breathing hard.

"What did you do to me?" she said when she reached the porch. "We're mated. It's impossible for a human and an elf to be mated. It's embarrassing. I'm going to die of humiliation when my family hears of this. How could this happen?"

"I didn't do anything," Pardin said with slow burning anger in his voice. "All of the choices have been your own. You chose to deceive me and take advantage of my hospitality. You chose to seduce me. You fucked me. You used me. Now you want to blame me for the consequences of your decisions, I don't think so."

"If you think..." Adray began to say and Pardin immediately cut her off. "I don't think you should say another word at this moment. His anger was thick and blunt.

His hands were far beyond tingling. They were starting to burn and the smell of magic was strong again. The look of contempt on Adray's face sent Pardin's anger into a frenzy. Something clicked in the back of head and words tumbled onto his tongue.

He lifted his hands at her and with all the malice he could muster he commanded her to kneel before him. Her contempt turned to fear as she dropped the axe and stepped forward as if she were compelled. She went to her knees before him.

"Take out my cock and put it in your mouth," he said. His eyes were mere slits as he focused on her face. She did as she was told although her hands were slightly trembling. "Suck it hard."

His cock became a hard erection on her tongue. Pardin began to pump his hips, sliding his cock down her throat and back until just the head remained on her tongue. She kept her tongue busy, stroking his length, even though her eyes seemed tinged with fear.

"We are making a pledge," Pardin said, placing his now vibrating hands on her head. "I will be your husband and you will be my wife. I will be your master and you will be my love. You will always tell me the truth and I will never lie to you."

Pardin felt the pressure building in his cock as well as in his hands. He began stroking faster. "In acceptance of this pledge I give you my seed. In your acceptance of this pledge you will swallow it all. As it has been spoken, so shall it be done."

His thighs trembled as a torrent of seed suddenly burst through his resolve. In joy and relief, Pardin fired his second load of the morning while at the same time pouring the magic on his hands into her. Both releases brought him ecstasy.

When he looked down at her, she was just finishing swallowing his load. Adray looked a bit woozy as she held on to his thighs to keep her balance. His shrinking cock dropped from her face, shining with spit in morning sun. Finally, Adray took her hand and wiped the spit and juices from her lips.

"You just gave me a cuppa of splooge for breakfast ... husband," she said. "What are you going to eat?"

Pardin growled. Reaching forward, he released the straps from her pack and let it fall behind her. Tucking his hands under her armpits, he hoisted her to her feet and tossed her over his shoulder. Inside the cabin, he threw her on the bed and nearly tore off her trousers. He knelt between her legs and refused to stop until she begged for mercy and tried to pull out the hair on his head from the roots.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.