Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 44

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 44 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

1st November - evening

Charles and Sara were having dinner with his grandparents, at the table and in the kitchen. His grandmother cooked them turkey, with some gravy and beans. Charles was cutting through his Turkey on his plate.

"So Sara, how is our Charles here getting on with this town? Is he feeling right at home here??" asked his grandmother.

"Oh we do feel at home here, don't we Charles!!" Sara cried with joy.

Charles looked at his grandma, munching on his Turkey meat inside his mouth. He gave a warm genuine smile, nodding his head.

"So I take it that you are loving your house, your bedroom and the scenery too," his grandfather said.

His granddad then chuckled.

Charles smiled at his granddad, nodding his head.

"So Charles you got a girlfriend yet??" his grandmom was being cheeky.

Charles shook his head.

"That's s a shame. A handsome young man like yourself don't have a girlfriend. I am sure that there are many of your former classmates who would like to go out with you!!" his grandmom spoke with over-excited confidence.

"But you know there is a girl who comes and visits him sometimes. A girl from his old class. She even spent two nights with us. I wonder why he never takes her out!!" Sara revealed.

"Oh!! That sounds interesting!!" his grandmom cried.

Charles was shocked. Why did his mom have to bring up Ivy?

"I think her name is Eva. Very attractive too if I may add. She has long brown hair and blue eyes. Very polite too," Sara continuing to talk.

Charles felt embarrassed. He wanted his mom to end the conversation.

"Oh our Charles is blushing. I think he is too shy to talk about it!!" his grandmom commented.

His grandmom smiled at him.

"Your mom's right boy. You should go and take her out for a date. Then you will know what life with your grandmother and I!!" his granddad interjected.

His granddad laughed and his grandmom laughed alongside him, talking among themselves now.

"You know if you never ask her out, how will you ever end up getting married??" Sara giving her opinion.

"May I be excused. Need to go to the loo!!" Charles said.

Charles got up from his seat, and then walked out of the kitchen.

"There he goes, our Charles!!" Sara proudly commented.

Charles went down the hall, towards the downstairs bathroom. He opened the bathroom door, turned the light switch on and closed the bathroom door. He looked at his reflection on the bathroom mirror. He looked worried. He turned the tap water on and washed his face over the washing basin. He then turned the tap water off.

Ok Charles. Get a grip on yourself, he told himself.

Charles did not want to think about Ivy. His mom brought her up, thinking that she was such a nice girl. But he would rather not have his mom know the real Ivy. The nasty malicious Ivy. The Ivy who had a grip on his life, literally.

Charles had spent half-an-hour in the bathroom, until he walked out of it. He then joined his mom and gramps back in the kitchen. When he arrived, he noticed that all three of them were in the middle of some conversation. He also noticed that they looked distressed. Before he left for the bathroom, they were so full of joy and happy. Now they looked like the complete opposite.

His grandmom noticed that he had returned and joined them on the dining table.

"Charles did you know that something happened last night in Damascus Lot?? When everyone over there was celebrating Halloween??" his grandmom said.

"Damascus lot is the town not far from ours!!" Sara interjected.

Charles could tell from his mom's face that the story was a matter of concern for them but at the same time wanted to get off the subject as quickly as possible.

"Why? What happened over there?" asked Charles.

"A young girl, about your age, was bullied and harassed by a group of other kids, during Halloween celebration on a street. They accused her of witchcraft. They ganged up on her and threw her off the cliff!!" his grandmom spoke with a sad but concerned tone.

"Oh my God!! Is she ok?? Is she alright???" Charles asked.

This was history repeating itself. But instead it happened on Halloween itself and on the neighbouring town. Deep down he prayed Ivy never got hold of this news.

"Charles they found her body this morning on the sea," Sara interjected.

"Mom is she alright? Is she in the hospital?" Charles asked with a concerned tone.

"Well I am afraid it is too late for that son!!" his granddad shaking his head.

"What??? What do you mean??" Charles cried.

Charles tried blocking his mind from thinking of the worst.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.