Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 43

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 43 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

1st November - afternoon

It was 1PM in the afternoon. Brady had just parked his car near the other cars already parked in front of Charles's mom's shop. Charles was sat next to him on the passenger's seat.

"Hey thanks for brunch and the ride Brady," Charles said.

"No problem. You should be grateful that all the town employers are letting all their young employees come in late today. I mean they don't expect us to show up for work in the morning," Brady smiled.

Constantinople's Lot was a laid back town. All the teenagers working were allowed to come in much later for work, since they know that it is tradition that youngsters stay up light celebrating Halloween.

"So Charles I am glad that you came out with us last night. I mean the only time we spend time together is when we all meet for lunch. And what do we all do at night. Chat with our friends online and surf the internet!!" Brady chuckled.

Charles chuckled too. It was true. The young quiet town of Constantinople's Lot was much more like the big cities more than it would ever know. The youngsters who have Internet in their houses, tend to spend their nights online and only go out at night sometimes. It was the lure of things like Facebook, twitter, chatsites, youtube, forums and many more things.

Charles unbuckled his seat belt and opened the passenger door.

"Hey Charles, call me some time will ya!!" Brady said.

Charles nodded his head. Charles and Brady got out of their cards and Brady helped Charles carry his bag and plastic bag carrying Charles' Cernunos costume from last night, all the way into the shop. Sara was happy to see her son show up for work. Brady helped Charles carry everything behind the counter and then Brady left the shop.

"So I take it that everything went well" Sara said.

"Yeah I had a good time mom!!" Charles smiled.

"Well I am glad to hear that son!! Hey just to let you know that tonight we are having dinner at your gramps!!" Sara told him.

"Ok!!" Charles nodded, "So I will just get to work. What do you want me to do??" asked Charles.

Sara told her son to start at the shelf with all the electronic items packed in them. He had worked the whole day until he and Sara closed the shop, got into the car and drove all the way to his grandparents' house.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.