Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 42

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 42 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Charles was sleeping in Brady's bedroom. He listened to different horror stories from 7:30PM onwards up to 2AM in the morning. When the kids finished celebrating Halloween night, Charles followed Brady home. Both boys slept on the same bed, since it was only two of them and that Brady was both to lazy and too tired to get out his extra pump-up bed.

Once Charles dozed off, his mind wandered off to dreamland. Because he had only been listening to horror and ghost stories the whole night, Charles' subconscious mind was only experiencing nightmares.

One nightmare he had was that he was running past an empty street full of graveyards and that there was some kind haunting sound all around him, like a kid's lullaby. It really freaked him out because it was night time and he was all alone. He kept on running until he saw Ivy standing in front of him.

"What's the matter Charles. You look so scared," Ivy talked to him in a haunting monotone.

The way she talked to him really gave him the goose bumps. She then raised a knife in front of him.

"I am going to kill you Charles!!" Ivy said to him.

Ivy laughed evilly. Charles did nothing but scream.

In another nightmare, Charles was trapped inside a haunted house. He was trapped with Thomas. They were down the stairs. On top of the stairs they saw an apparition of a dead woman looking down on them. Her eyes were filled with hate and she pointed towards them.

"You will never leave this house!!" the apparition threatened them.

He even had a nightmare where he, Brady, and the rest of their gang were running for their lives. They were in some kind of forest in the middle of the night. The moonlight was shining on them and they were all hearing some kind of wolf howling. But they could not run for long. Before they could all get out of the woods, the werewolf that was chasing after them, appeared right in front of them. Its jaws were wide open. Its fangs looked long and hungry. It s claws looked like its ready to slash through them. The scariest nightmare was when Charles was inside Ivy's bedroom, all tied up in a spread eagled manner on her bed. Ivy was completely naked and was on al four, on top of him.

"Welcome to fright night Charles!!" Ivy taunted hum.

She opened her mouth, revealing vampire fangs. She gave him a mocking smile.

"NOOOOO!!" Charles screamed, closing his eyes.

SLAP

"Wake up!!" a voice called out.

Charles woke up, sweating. He found himself in Brady's bed. Brady was sitting up next to him, under that darkness. Charles could hear his heart beating really fast.

Charles realize that he must have been screaming, hence waking up Brady. Brady then slapped him on the face, to wake him up.

"You had a nightmare!! You seemed so scared. I had to wake you up!!" Brady spoke in a concerned tone.

Charles remembered that he was sleeping over at Brady's.

"Man those ghost stories tonight really took the toll on you!!" Brady joked in a light-hearted way.

"I guess so too!!" Charles agreed.

"How about we both go downstairs and I make some nice hot cup of tea!!" suggested Brady.

"Sounds like a good plan to me!!" agreed Charles.

Then for a minute Charles instantly thought about Ivy. His nightmares were influenced by some of the stories he heard tonight but some of his nightmares were about Ivy. At least he didn't spend Halloween night with her, fearing that she would go berserk and do far worse things to him.

"Are you feeling alright Charles??" Brady asked in a concerned tone.

"Oh yeah I'm ok Brady," Charles cried.

Charles did not want to think about Ivy.

"Hey Brady when we're downstairs, how about we talk about all the ghost stories from the campfire party tonight!" suggested Charles.

Brady laughed. Charles laughed too.

"Man I love you. You've got the spirit!" complimented Brady.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.