Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 37

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 37 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Charles looked at Ivy. She was sat down, looking like an angel.

"That's great," Charles trying his best to fake his smile.

"Now since Eva is going to be here with us, how about we all spend our time tonight together in this room. I was thinking that we can all watch a film or something," Sara suggested.

"That sounds like a splendid idea Sara. I really hope that I am not intruding on you guys," Ivy complimenting Sara.

"Nonsense Eva. You are like family to us. We are glad to have you with us actually. Isn't that right Charles!!" Sara speaking for the two of them.

"Absolutely mom," Charles trying his best to fake his smile.

Sara went over to the Blue-Ray shelf, looking at all the films they can watch together.

"Just wondering what film we can all watch together," Sara focusing on her film collection.

Ivy was smiling at Charles for about 30 seconds until, her facial expression changed. She looked really bitter, just like that gypsy girl in the Stephen Kings movie Thinner. In the movie, the fat lawyer (protagonist) was talking to his colleague up on a room, while looking out the window. The colleague gave the fat lawyer a coin and told the fat lawyer to give it to the gypsy girl and tell her to raise her skirt. When the fat lawyer went down the building and headed straight for his car, the gypsy girl approached him. She smiled at him, started dancing erotically for him, winked her eye, and then raised her skirt up. The fat lawyer was shocked and scared at the same time. He thought she must have some supernatural powers and overheard them talking about her. After dancing, she then looked angry and furiously at him, then spitting in front of him.

Ivy was really scaring Charles, especially when she spelled the words out from her lips without making any sounds "You are dead". He knew why she was here and why she was now threatening him. It was because of what happened earlier at The Elvis.

"Have any of you guys watched The Portrait of Dorian Gray??" asked Sara.

Sara's eyes were focused on the Blue Ray discs. Charles and Ivy were staring at each other. Ivy's blue eyes were intimidating Charles's green eyes.

"Hey mom can I have a word with Ivy for a while?" asked Charles.

Charles wanted to clarify things with Ivy, before allowing things to get worse.

"Sure hun," Sara said.

Charles looked at Ivy, pointing towards the direction of the hallway outside the lounge. Ivy got up ad put her cup down. Ivy followed Charles towards the outside hall. Charles made sure that they far away from the lounge's doorway. That they were out of his mom's hearing range.

Ivy crossed her arms over her chest, looking bitterly towards Charles. Charles was scared, intimidated and worried.

"Listen I didn't know they were going to try something like that. They saw you and I said I wanted to leave but they forced me to stay. Trust me. I am as mad with them as you are!!" Charles stuttered.

Ivy continued glaring at him.

"Oh come on. What did you expect me to do? I told them that we should go. I was surprised one of them was going to try something like that in a diner. I was caught off guard. I have nothing to do with it. You can't be mad at me for something I didn't do and have no control over," Charles cried.

"I know you didn't do it. I recognize Pete's disgusting voice from anywhere. Your friends. A bunch of cowards. They call you names and then run away. Too chicken to stay and look us in the face. You know if we really were witches, we wouldn't have out up with their shit. In fact I would have done something about that. I would have turned all your ugly friends into bugs. Then I will let Megan and Kate have fun with them, like step on them," Ivy spoke in a malicious wicked tone.

"Please don't talk like that to me," Charles begged.

"I can talk to you anyway I want. Would you want Sara to know who you really are," Ivy taunted him.

Charles gulped, looking and sounding scared in front of Ivy.

"Please don't do this," Charles begged.

"Please don't do this," Ivy mimicking Charles.

"Why are you being so nasty?? You know I never did anything to you since I got back to this town. I don't deserve this treatment. Why can't we be just friends," Charles whined.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.