Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 36

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

It was 8PM in the evening. Charles and his mom were having dinner at the dining hall. She cooked for them buttered roast chicken with sliced potatoes, beans, apple cider and some loaves of bread. And some vegetables too.

"How was your day today hun??" Sara asked.

Charles looked at his mom. He wasn't sure what he was going to tell her.

"Had lunch with the boys mom. At The Elvis," Charles said.

"Well it seemed to me like you had a good time. I mean you came back from lunch much longer than usual!!" Sara chuckled.

Charles sighed. He knew his mom was not mad at him but just curious why he took much longer time to get back to work.

"Told the guys I got to get back to work but Pete was telling his story and it was a long story," Charles lied.

"Well I don't care how long you take your break, just as long as you're safe," Sara smiled.

Charles used his fork and knife and cut himself some more pieces of chicken, from the sliced-off drumstick he was eating on his plate. Once he had his chicken piece on his fork, he dipped it on his ketchup sauce spread on his plate, and then ate it. He savoured the taste of the chicken in his mouth.

Mom is the best cook, Charles always thought.

When dinner was over, Charles went up to his bedroom. Sara finished cleaning up in the kitchen, and then occupied the lounge. She often watched a lot of TV shows during the evening, especially from channels like BBC1 or ITV1.

When Charles was in his bedroom, he went online. He was chatting with his friends from Manchester. He told them about what happened at The Elvis today. However, just like everyone else, they didn't know about the secret relationship between 'Slave Charles & Mistress Ivy'.

Norman: I am confused. I thought u didn't see her anymore or that u been avoiding her?

Jim: She does not know who u r right?

Charles: No I don't think so. I mean I stopped hanging out with her and she never bothered me ever since but one of my friends yelled at her and the other girls, saying Burn in Hell u fucking gypsy bitches. That was how I remembered it. Then we scrammed.

Jim: U think she saw u?

Charles: I don't know Jim. I don't know

Norman: Hey if she saw u, u know what that means. She is going to look for all of u guys. She might get her girl gang to come, kidnap u all, tie u up and turn u all into their sex slaves LOL

Jim: Norman?

Charles: LOL

Charles was pretending to find Norma's joke funny, as he knew that Norman had no idea that Ivy was indeed capable of such stuff. Actually he knew from first-hand experience that she was far worse than that.

Norman: So what if she and any of the other bitches saw u? There are 5 of u and 3 of them. Plus the town will be on your side right. I mean they are outcasts who just luckily got rich.

Jim: Well I don't know what she is capable of but just be careful mate. U have no idea what people are capable of. U said she is a gypsy. That makes it even worse mate. U don't wanna mess with gypsies, especially if they know it was u messing with them.

Norman: Jim's right dude. She is going to come over there, hide under your bed and when u go 2 sleep, she is gonna cum up and rape u

Charles: LOL Jim: Your imagination Norman. But if what u said about her was true, then I suggest u b on your guard.

Charles shook his head. His old city classmates from Manchester were so much like his old town friends in Constantinople's Lot. Norman was like the Manchester equivalent of Alex. Jim was the Manchester equivalent of Brady. The first two were comedians and the latter two were the caring friends who looked out for you, knowing what is in your best interests.

Before Charles was going to continue chatting with his friends online, he heard a knock on his bedroom door.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in!!" Charles said.

Sara opened his bedroom door. She was smiling at her son.

"Honey listen. Can you turn off your computer for a while and come downstairs. Come down to the lounge," Sara told him.

"Ok mom!!" Charles responded.

Charles looked at his PC, looking at what time it was. It was already 10PM.

"I'll be downstairs mom. I am just going to shut off my PC," he told her.

Sara walked away from his bedroom doorway. Charles logged off his PC. He then went down the stairs, heading straight to the lounge. When he went to the lounge, he was shocked.

Ivy was sat down at the main sofa, sipping a cup of tea.

"Hi Charles," Ivy smiled at him.

"Eva is going to be spending the night with us. Her parents won't be coming home tonight and she was afraid that she was going to be all alone. She came here and I said that she can spend the night here with us!!" Sara said.

Charles panicked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.