Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 27

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

The week after, Sara had recovered and started working again in her own shop. Coincidentally, Charles had been getting text messages from Ivy, as in where and when to meet her. As always, she used him every night in all kinds of degrading and sexual ways. And once more he had to make his Thursdays free for his Mistress.

On the Thursday of the last week of September, Charles went to Ivy's house, at around 1PM. She ordered him on Wednesday night to come to her house, by 1PM. He parked his bike at the bike rack by the side of the mansion. As for what he wore, he wore what she told him to wear for that day short white Addidas pants, white Reebok trainers (sports shoes), long red socks, and a white sleeveless shirt.

This was also the first time he was entering her house during the day. Normally when he was her slave for the day, on Sundays and Thursdays, they spent it outdoors. He only came to the house during the evenings and nights.

He saw the door bell but her instructions was for him to cal her cell phone when he was outside her door step. He rang her cell phone number. She picked up his call.

"Where are you??" she asked him in flirting tone.

"I'm outside your house!!" Charles answered.

"Stay right there and I will send one of my servants to you. My servant will let you in and you are to follow his instruction," Ivy hung up.

Charles waited outside the mansion for nearly twenty minutes until Ivy's servant finally came and opened the front door for him. Charles had seen some of her servants and maids briefly and never really remembered who they were or what they looked like. This particular servant of Ivy was as tall as Charles but had balding black hair, a cold face and was in his forties. He was also dressed in a servant's black attire; black pants, black jacket, a red tie, a red ribbon and white gloves.

As for how Ivy communicated with her servants and maids within the mansion, they all had beepers and Ivy had a Master Beeper (like her mom, the other girls and their moms), which she could communicate with all her house employees.

"Your instructions are to come inside the house and follow me!!" the servant bossed Charles.

Charles stepped into the mansion's front hallway. As the mansion's front door opened up to a hallway, which had two corridors, the servant led Charles towards the left corridor. Charles had walked long stretch, seeing some other rooms with closed doors. The mansion's lower floor was so huge that Charles felt he was walking inside a maze. After all, some of the corridors led to hallways, leading to other corridors on all sides. Whenever Charles was in Ivy's mansion, they always spent their time inside her bedroom. Never downstairs or by the mansion's lounge (that is, if there was only just one and not many).

"This place is so huge!!" Charles commented.

"No talking!!" the servant told him in a sharp tone.

Charles felt as if he had just been slapped in his face. And by a house servant.

They walked until they finally reached a door that stood alone in a narrow hallway. The servant then knocked on the door.

KNOCK KNOCK

This was to let Ivy know that he was coming in. The servant then turned the door knob. Charles and the servant walked through, then closing the door behind them. Charles saw Ivy, Megan, Katherine and a few other people dressed up as hospital surgeons. He saw an operating table, a few operating instruments on a set of trolleys, and what the room itself was like. It was a gray room, as large as a classroom, and had green fluorescent lights, hanging from its ceiling. Like a mixture between a detention and a police interrogation room.

Charles gulped.

Is she going to have doctors do operations on me? Charles panicked in his mind.

What also startled Charles was Ivy. It was the way she was dressed. She was dressed in black, as a dominatrix.

Before Charles could even move, like trying to run away, two tall and muscular servants appeared on both his sides, and grabbed his arms. One of those servants put his hand over Charles's mouth. Then two servants dragged him all the way to where the operation table was. Charles muffled in fear as he didn't know what Ivy was going to do to him next. Two more servants came and grabbed each leg. All four of them, pinned Charles body onto the operation table. Charles could see that the table had wrist and ankle straps, made of brown-green leather (likely to have been made out of crocodile skin).

Ivy approached Charles, fondling his hair, while the four servants had him pinned down.

"I knew this would happen. I knew that the moment you saw this room and all the surgeons here, you would instantly go on panic-mode. Now trust me if I say nothing that is going to be done to you will harm you. Trust me. You are perfectly safe. You know if I wanted to harm you, I would have just brought a gun and forced it down your head but I didn't, did I!" Ivy lectured him.

Charles was still scared.

"Charles do I have your cooperation??" Ivy asked him in a cold tone.

Charles nodded.

"You can let go of him!!" Ivy ordered all four servants.

All four servants let go of his arms and legs. Charles remained at the operation table. He had fear in his eyes.

"What ... what ... what are you going to do to me??" Charles asked her.

"What I'm going to do to you? I was going to brand you as my property!! Why do you think I brought all my personal doctors here!!" Ivy commented.

The surgeons were all Ivy's mom's personal doctors. Charles gulped. He saw Megan and Katherine smirked.

"What are they doing here?" Charles dumbly asked about Katherine's and Megan's presence.

"They are my sisters. I keep no secrets from them. Especially when it comes to something as personal as this!!" Ivy told him in a cold tone.

Ivy then walked up to him and slapped his face.

SLAP

"Aren't you forgetting something slave!!" Ivy taunted him.

"I'm sorry Mistress!!" Charles apologized.

He forgot to call her Mistress.

Charles saw how many servants there were. It looked like there were more than ten. They were all tall and muscular. He was afraid that if he tried running, they would catch up with him and beat the crap out of him.

"Now what I want you to do is to take off those lovely shoes, those red socks of yours, your white shirt and of course, your lovely sexy pants!! In fact I want you to take all your clothes off," Ivy said to him.

"And please do it slowly, like you were a stripper or something!!" giggled Katherine.

"Do what she says!! I want everyone here to see you naked!! Strip when the music starts playing!! " Ivy smiled at Charles.

Megan went over to one side of the gray room and started playing a song, from what looked like a radio. The song started playing. It was "macho man."

Charles started taking off his shoes, then his clothes, to the beat of the music. All of Charles's clothes and shoes lay down by his feet and he was totally naked.

Megan stopped the playing the song.

Everyone could now have a good glimpse at his perfect physique. He tried covering his groins but she shouted at him.

"Take your fucking hands of your balls or I would have my surgeons turn you into a eunuch!!" Ivy yelled at him.

Charles instantly removed his hands from his groins. He didn't want to be turned into a eunuch. He didn't want them to remove his balls. The two other girls started laughing. The male servants and the doctors looked stone cold.

"Now slave, I want you to lie down on the table!" she ordered him.

Charles bowed his head.

"Yes Mistress!!" Charles gulped.

Charles climbed on top of the operation table. The doctors gathered around him. The servants helped moved the trolleys by their sides. The doctors pushed Charles' arms and legs to his side. One doctor put a ball gag on Charles's mouth so that he could not scream but only moan over his ball gag. Charles then saw Ivy and the other girls standing by, as if they were sadistic spectators in ancient Rome, watching a gladiator fighting to the death against lions and tigers inside some Roman Coliseum.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.