Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 25

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

"You're awake. That's good. Your mom is a deep sleeper. She won't hear us. Oh yes I locked your door too," Charles heard someone whispering on his ear.

It was Ivy. He could make out her figure in the darkness.

"Don't bother screaming!" Ivy warned him.

She moved her fingers somewhere around his neck.

"I studied martial arts. One strike from me and you will only have thirty seconds to live. You will have a hard time breathing. You will be suffocating and eventually will die a painful death. Now do you want me to be nice to you or not!!" Ivy speaking to him in a cold and threatening, but also in a kinky and playful, tone.

Charles nodded his head, looking scared. Ivy then came on top of him. She was in control of him.

"Charles are you scared of me!!" she taunted him.

Charles nodded his head.

"You know you don't have to be. You should have remained loyal and obedient and I would have been a lot nicer to you. I just want you to know something Charles!!" Ivy spoke in a low but dead serious tone.

Charles didn't hear Ivy speak for over a minute. He was sure that she was upset. Not much angry but more like sad.

"I felt hurt when you turned away my offer to nurse you back. I was being sincere when I said how upset I was that you got sick and that I was bad mouthing you the whole time. I mean just because you're my slave doesn't mean I don't care about you," Ivy playing with hair gently.

She cares about me? She still cares about me?? Charles thought.

There was a part of him that was happy to know this.

"You know I sometimes asked myself what would have happened if history started out different. I mean if I never met you and you never harassed me, I would have never ventured out into town more frequently. I'd like to think that I and the girls would. I also imagined what if it had been someone else who did those things to me years ago and that it had not been you. Things would have turned out much better between us. I liked you when I first met you. I thought you would have made a nice boyfriend. I mean we wouldn't be angry with each other. I would have had no past vendetta against you and you wouldn't have to be on the run from me. But this is the way fate has made us out to be. I, the hunter, and you, my prey. All I know is despite everything that has happened, I still want you. Did you like me when we were still friends?" she asked him.

Charles nodded his head. He still liked her or else he wouldn't have risked meeting her near that cliff.

"I mean even after you had your reunion party, you still text me. You said you miss my company. Did you mean it?" she asked him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.