Slave of the Outcast
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

The whole night Charles had been watching the first two Twilight films with his mom and Ivy. His mom was crazy over the actor Robert Pattinson. Every time Charles asked if his mom if he could be excused and his mom always got annoyed, telling him that he could chat with his friends some other time.

Sara and Ivy sat together on the same large sofa that faced the tv while Charles sat alone on an armchair.

There were moments of times when both ladies talked during the middle of the film.

"You have a great house Sara!" commented Ivy.

"Why thank you Eva!! I am glad you liked it. This house is definitely better than the one we had in Manchester!!" remarked Sara.

Why is mom doing this to me, Charles was complaining in his head.

"You are right Sara," Ivy commented.

Right?? About what??" Sara was confused.

"he is kind of cute!!" Ivy commented.

"Who dear??" Sara was confused.

"This guy who is playing Edward Cullen!" Ivy said.

"Oh you mean Rob Pattinson. He is from Heaven, isn't he!! He is just so adorable I could eat him Sara responded with excitement.

Ivy then laughed.

"But I think Charles is far cuter than he is!!" Ivy commented.

Sara's eyes shot wide open.

"Did you hear that love!! She said you are far cuter than ol' Edward here. Now isn't that the greatest compliment anyone has ever said about you!!" Sara blushed.

Sara loved it that a beautiful girl like Ivy dare say to her face how she thought her son was cuter than the young man (except for Justin Bieber) deemed to be the cutest by most females around.

"Yeah!! I am flattered!!" Charles responded sarcastically.

"You know Charles. You should change your attitude. I think you should take Eva out here on a date!! I think you make a lovely couple!!" Sara commented.

"Like Bonnie and Clyde!" Charles joked sarcastically.

By the time they were already watching the first 15 minutes of the third Twilight film, Ivy looked as if she had fallen asleep.

"What time is it mom?" Charles asked his mom.

Charles yawned. He was tired. Sara looked at the lounge clock. It was already nearly one in the morning.

"My Goodness. It's nearly one. Looks like our guest here is already falling asleep. We better wake up and show her to her room!!!" Sara said.

Charles turned off the Blue Ray disc and Sara woke Ivy up. Sara led Ivy to one of the guest room upstairs. Charles helped Sara bring out a pillow, a blanket and even some sleeping pajamas for Ivy. Ivy yawned. The guest room already had a bed (just like all the other rooms before Charles and Sara moved in).

"You are so kind Sara!!" Ivy complimented her.

"You are our guest dear!!" Sara said to her in a loving motherly way.

Charles was setting the blanket up over the bed.

"So Charles where is your bedroom?" Ivy asked him in a yawning tone.

Charles just stared at her. He was too tired to tell her or even think straight.

"Charles, aren't you going to tell her??" Sara sounded irritated.

"I'll show you!!" Charles yawned.

Charles walked out of the guest room and Ivy and Sara followed him out to the upper hallway. Charles pointed to where his bedroom was.

"So if you need anything dear, Charles is just right over there. Not far from you. Well I am off to bed. I will make us all breakfast tomorrow when we are all up!! I'll leave you in Charles's safe hands. Good night you two!!" Sara yawned.

Sara walked all the way to her own bedroom, closing the bedroom door.

"I hope you enjoyed the twilight movies!! I don't know about you but I am as tired as hell!!" Charles yawned.

"Would you want me to tuck you in bed!!" Ivy smiled at him.

Ivy did look tired. She yawned very loudly.

"No I'm good. Thank you!!" Charles yawned.

"Well ok then. Good night Charles!" Ivy yawned, then retreating to the guest room.

Charles retreated to his own bedroom. He closed the bedroom door, changed to more comfortable clothes and then switched off the bedroom lights. He went straight to bed. He was so tired that he lost consciousness.


An hour later, Charles instantly woke up. He was facing the ceiling. There was someone with him in his bed. He then realized that he couldn't move his wrists and that his mouth was covered with something. To his horror, he found himself in bondage. There was cloth in his mouth and his wrists were tied behind his back. Then he felt his hair being fondled.

"Hello Charles," the other person called out in a mischievous tone.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.