Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 23

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

While they were eating and drinking, Sara was happily telling Ivy what their city life was like, telling even some of Charles's personal details to her.

I am going to be sick, Charles told himself.

When everyone finished eating, his mom looked at him and also at Ivy.

"Dear why don't you and Eva go the lounge and put on a film. We have some Blue Ray disc movies. Hey Eva, do you like Twilight? I got all three movies in blue-ray. I have the first film Twilight. I have the second film new Moon and the third one Eclipse!" Sara was insisting.

"To be honest..." Ivy hesitated as she didn't know what to call Sara.

"Just call me by my name Sara. I insist dear!!" Sara being too cozy.

"Well to be honest Sara, I never even read the book series and I am not sure what the craze was about!!" Ivy being friendly with Sara.

"Hey tell you what dear. Why don't you spend the night here? We have lots of rooms. The three of us can spend the entire night watching the Twilight movies. Io think we should all go watch it so that you know what you are missing!!" Sara becoming too pushy.

Unfortunately for Charles, his mom Sara was a Twilight fan-atic. The novel-film series had lots and lots of fan-atics, mostly females of all ages. Like most guys his age worldwide, he hated the novels, the film series and the actor who played the role of the leading vampire Robert Pattinson.

Charles wanted to protest but since his mom was sick and now that she was in the mood where she insisted in having things her way, he knew better to argue back against her.

"So that settles it. Call your mom and tell her you are sleeping over here as we are going to be having a Twilight night tonight!" Sara becoming pushy.

"Yeah I think that's a good idea. I haven't seen any of the films or even read the books!" Ivy just making conversation.

"Well dear, I think you should!" Sara spoke in her insisting tone.

"I will go to the lounge and make that call!" Ivy winking at Sara.

"You go do that dear. Charles while I clean up, why don't you make Eva a nice hot cup of tea!" Sara speaking to her son in a bossy but friendly way.

Charles showed his annoyance and his mom only thought he was annoyed was because he was going to be forced to watch at least two twilight films with his mother and school friend.

"Yes mom!" Charles bowed.

They both went to the kitchen. His mom was cleaning up at the sink while he was making a hot cup of tea for Ivy, when he was finished making it, he carried it all the way to the lounge. When he got to the lounge, Ivy was sat down at the sofa, right in front of the television.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.