Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 21

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Friday Night

Charles and the rest of the guys were inside one of the theatres, watching Green Lantern the movie. The cinema had only two theatre rooms. While this room was showing Green Lantern the movie, the other one was playing the eight Harry Potter movie, which was actually the second part to the seventh movie of that franchise: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2.

All five teenage boys were glued to the large cinema screen. Each boy had a bag of popcorns and large coca cola drink. It was a long movie. When the movie was over, all five boys were talking about the film. They walked towards the car park where Brady's car was parked. Brady had a Ford (actually it's his parents). As soon as all five boys reached Brady's car, Brady called out to Charles.

"Hey Charles come sit up at the front with me. The rest of you sit at the back!2 Brady telling Pete, Alex and Thomas.

Brady opened the driver's seat with his car key. He got inside the driver's seat, and then moved all the door locks up so that the other guys can come inside. Charles came and sat next to Brady. The other three sat in the back.

"Hey Charles. The rest of the guys are planning to spend the night at my place. Come and join us!" suggested Brady.

"Come on man. It'll be fun!" Pete said.

"Oh alright!! I'll just call my mom and tell her!" Charles said.

Charles took out his cell phone, rang his mom's number and told her that he would be spending the night at Brady's. Sara was ok with it, as she thought that he needed to be out of the house as he had been cooked up inside the house the whole week (since he was sick).

Brady first drove them all to a diner, where everyone got off and dined for a while. The boys seated themselves on some corner, ordering cheeseburgers, fries and colas. They spent the whole time talking about films, the movies and everyone asked Charles more about what his 'city-life' was like. Normally that was a conversation Charles often talked about when they normally met up during their lunch breaks.

After the diner, they all drove back to Brady's. Brady parked the Ford at the driveway and they all followed him to the front doorstep. He took out his house key set and let them inside. Brady's parents often let him have friends coming over to his place for Friday Night sleepovers.

This wasn't the first time Charles had been to Brady's place. He had been here but only a few times. Brady's house was large, though not as large as Charles's. Brady had two younger sisters who had their own separate rooms and his mom and dad shared the same master bedroom. The guys would all sleep inside Brady's bedroom and he had lots of pump-up beds for his guests.

The boys were watching horror films inside Brady's bedroom, eating crisps and drinking from a bottle of cola. The first horror film they all watched was Drag Me To Hell, which was about an old gypsy cursing a young Blonde bank secretary for not allowing her to keep her home. The poor Blonde protagonist has three days left before demons would drag her to hell. The second, and last, horror film they watched was Stephen Kings' Thinner, which was also about gypsy curses.

The whole time Charles was watching both movies, it made him think about Ivy, as she was the first thing that came to his mind when he thought of gypsies. She said so herself that she was a gypsy. Charles wanted to protest the boys' choice of films but if he did, he knew they would suspect something.

In both films, the gypsy protagonists were harassing, taunting and haunting the films' protagonists. Thinner was a lot worse than Drag Me To Hell, as the gypsy curse didn't kill the protagonist within three days but gave him two weeks to die, very slowly and in a humiliating way. Thinner was about a fat lawyer who ran an old gypsy over and as a result, her husband cursed him that he would be getting thinner and thinner until he finally died.

In both films, the protagonists had nightmares about their gypsy antagonists. Both films also had more than just one that one gypsy antagonist for the protagonists to deal with. They also had to deal with gypsy antagonists' entire family too. Both films also had two young beautiful gypsy women. In both films, both the young gypsy women were the granddaughters of the antagonists. Both women behaved a lot like Ivy, and that scared the hell out of Charles. The films reminded him even more of Ivy, especially those two different granddaughters. They were arrogant, tough, intimidating, aggressive, bitchy, rude, and seemed very proud of being gypsies.

When Thinner was finally over, everyone was tired and called it a night. Charles slept on a pump-up bed laid down on Brady's bedroom floor, just next to Thomas.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.