Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 14

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Charles managed to get back his home without waking up his mother. He quickly crept up into his bedroom. Once he was inside his bedroom, he set his alarm clock up. His life changed tonight. He was no longer a free man. Tonight he began his new life as a slave. As Ivy's slave.

While Charles was laying on his bed, under the blanket, he thought of Ivy and that entire night. He hated the fact that he was her slave and how she won against him.

If only I listened to Brady. If only I did not go near that cliff's edge, Charles telling himself.

Before Charles knew it, he grabbed some tissue off his tissue box and started masturbating over his own bed. A part of him liked the fact that Ivy was his Mistress and he was her slave. He was masturbating, stroking his cock over some tissue papers, fantasizing on how she had humiliated and used him tonight.

He was remembering how she was making him lick her foot, her ass and how she tied him up. He even imagined her doing this to him right there in public. In front of a crowd at a diner's. Inside his mom's own shop, while customers were just standing there and watching Ivy degrading him like this.

Eventually Charles masturbated until he jacked off too much and had to wipe his cock clean. He had already cummed enough back at Ivy's. Five minutes after cleaning himself up, he went to bed. Two minutes after his head hit the pillow, he just fell asleep. Once asleep, his mind started dreaming. He was dreaming of the many different ways that he was going to be humiliated. By Ivy.


Back at Ivy's

Ivy was inside Megan's bedroom. Megan's bedroom was just as large as Ivy's. Ivy, Megan and Katherine were sat in front of the large near cinema-sized screen. The bedroom lights were off. It was already 2AM in the morning and all three girls were watching The Exorcist, which was the highest grossing horror film on cinema record.

"So you understand this Megan. He is not just my slave. I actually still have feelings for that guy. He is an asshole but he is my asshole. He is my personal slave. You know what that means. He caters to my personal needs. If I shared him with you, or let anyone else touch him, it would be like I am sharing my underwear with you. Or sharing the same condom as you. I am sure you understand that. I mean you wouldn't want us to share the same tissue paper or the same toilet paper that one of us had just sued to wipe our own ass, do you!!" Ivy making her point.

"Don't worry Meg. Ivy is saying that she will help you one day get your own personal male slave. Someone good looking or someone whose guts you hate. Maybe one of Charles's friends. I am sure Ivy can coerce him into giving out his own friends' dirty secrets. When you have their secrets, they become your slaves. You own them," Katherine backing Ivy up.

The girls turned away from each other and then looked back at the screen. Right now in the screen, the possessed girl was sat up front on the bed and shoving the crucifix up her cunt.

"Maybe you can have him wear a cross in public and have him shove it right up his ass in the middle of town hall or something!!" chuckled Megan.

All three girls laughed. They may not have been biologically related but they were like sisters. Ivy would have done anything for them. Except share her slave.

The three girls had dinners with their mothers at the large dining hall, but only on three evenings in a week. The only time their mothers saw them on a day was only when they all had breakfasts together. Apart from their mothers, the only other people who lived in the mansion with them were the servants, maids and the chauffeur.

The three girls either spent their time together in their own mansion or in town, where they sometimes met the rest of the townsfolk. Some people were good and decent but others were nasty towards them. Those who were nasty were normally much older people who remembered them to be Travelers. To those people, Travelers were like dirt. They saw Travelers the way continental Europeans saw gypsies.

"Did I ever tell you girls how much I love you?" asked Ivy.

"Ivy you are stealing my question. Normally I ask you two that question," Megan spoke in a flamboyant tone.

"You don't have to tell us dear. You two know how much I love you both," Katherine sounding sincerely affectionate.

All three girls move closer to each other, hugging each other tightly.

"No guy is going to come and separate us," Ivy spoke out emotionally.

"Except your new slave Charles," Megan responded emotionally and sarcastically at the same time.

"Oh thanks Meg. You know how to make a girl feel good," Ivy joked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.