Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 12

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Charles looked at his cell phone. It was 9:29PM. The sun looked as if it was setting. The sky was looking as it was becoming dusk. Dusk during summer time. From the cliff, he had a good view of the sea. Even through the cliff was very high, he could still hear the waves below him roaring. The only thing he saw flying on the air were seagulls and on the sea, no one. Not even boats. Charles now learned that by standing by the cliff, he couldn't make out a view of his home. Between his home and the cliff were a couple of trees.

From what seemed like a mile away, he could see someone coming towards his direction.

She's here, Charles thought.

"She" being Ivy. The girl of his dreams. And nightmares.

Charles waited until she finally approached. When she was just ten meters of his range, he waved at her. Ivy waved back at him. As he got a closer look at her, he was surprised at what she was wearing. She wasn't dressed in her bad girl clothes. She was dressed in pink jogging clothes; with white jogging shoes and she wore her long brown hair in a ponytail.

"You look great. You also look different. You ditched your bad girl appearance??" he asked her in a joking way.

He was just glad to see her.

"Let's say I decided to go jogging before I was going to bump into you," Ivy smiled.

Ivy moved closer to him. Before he could say a word or make a move, she gave him a warm hug. He was touched. He hugged her back. She let go of him and then he let go of her.

"Ivy you have no idea how glad I am to see you," Charles smiled.

"I am glad to see you too," Ivy replied.

Ivy then moved closer to the cliff's edge.

"The view here is just so good," Ivy looking up to the sky.

From where Charles was stood, it looked as if she was standing exactly where the edge of the cliff was. He was worried. For her. he quickly walked to where she was.

"Ivy, I think..." Charles was about to warn her.

But when he moved a little bit closer to where she was, she quickly moved away. Charles then slowly slipped towards the edge, with only a small rock near him. Before he could blink his eyes, he found himself hanging on the edge of the cliff. His hands were holding on that one small rock. If he let go, he was going to fall down and die.

"Ivy!! Help me!! I am going to fall!!" he cried.

Charles's heart was beating,. His hands were strong but not strong enough to help him to pull himself up.

"Ivy! Help me!!" he cried to her for help.

Ivy just stood there. She stood there, looking cold.

Oh my God. It's all true. She really does want me to die. She finally found out who I really am, Charles panicked.

Ivy quickly crouched by the side of the stone. She had a wicked smile on her face.

"You know no one can hear you scream. If I don't help you out, you are going to fall. You are going to fall in five minutes. Your hands won't be able to hold on for long. I am going to help you Charles. I am going to do something good for you, which is far better than what you did to me so many seven years ago. I am going to save your life but only one condition," Ivy dictated to him cruelly.

"Name it. I don't want to die," Charles cried.

"I didn't want to die either when you had the other kids threw me down the river," Ivy spoke to him bitterly.

"You want money?" Please don't let me die. I'm sorry for what I did to you. I was only a kid for fuck's sakes," Charles cried like a little boy.

"Charles if I help you up, do you promise on your grandparents' graves to be my personal obedient loyal slave for the rest of your life?" Ivy asked him in a serious tone.

Charles's arm muscles were starting to ache.

"But my grandparents aren't dead Ivy," Charles was breathing heavily.

I don't know how much longer I can hold on to this small rock, Charles thought.

"Not on your mother's idiot. On your father's side. Now do you swear or not?" Ivy becoming bullying inn her tone.

Charles nodded, with fear in his face.

"I swear. Just don't let me fall," Charles begged, sounding even louder and more hysterical.

Charles was crying, with tears rolling down his scared green eyes. Ivy was the only thing that stood between him and death. Ivy then lowered down her body by that stone, offering her arm to Charles.

"Charles grab hold of my arm and try to climb up" Ivy advised him.

Charles got hold of one of her arm. He then used it as a leverage to help him move up, towards the cliff's ground. He then used Ivy's body weight as a means of pulling himself up, as she lay in the ground. Charles managed to use both arms to grab hold of her back, then thrusting his upper body onto the ground. He moved his body like a worm, also using his hands to touch the cliff ground. He was like a soldier wiggling his body under enemy fire or by moving below barbed wires.

Charles's entire body was finally on the cliff's ground. He was panting and panting and panting. He got up in 5 minutes, as he was managed to breathe more oxygen into his body system. He looked at Ivy. She just stood there, looking bitter.

"Yes I know who you are. I found out who you are. Your full name is Charles Greene. My sources told me that you were the same bully who left town seven years ago. Only now you are living alone with mommy. That same bully being the same one who threw rotten eggs at my house on Halloween and who had me thrown down the river. I would have died if it had not been for that guy who came to my rescue. When I cried for help you just stood there and laughed. You and all your friends. Yet I saved yours. You owe me ... twice. Your life is mine. You belong to me now," Ivy scolded him, as if he were a little school kid.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.