Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Back to Charles's house Party

"Man that is some story Brady. No wonder I forgot about the whole thing. I was embarrassed. I guess I tried hard not to remember any of it. Dad said that he got a new job in the city and that we were going to start our new lives there. Prior to us leaving Constantinople's Lot, I never remembered any of this. The Halloween incident. Us climbing over the hill," Charles confessing.

Brady was leaning his back against the house's exterior wall. Thomas and Alex were sat down ion the grassy ground. Pete was the only stood next to Charles.

"So now I know why my dad decided to leave town. I embarrassed him," Charles sighed.

"Charles that girl who we threw down the river was Ivy. She was the same one who made those cursing threats against us. The truth was that she wasn't a witch. When you left us, it was only years later we learned about the truth," Brady spoke.

"The truth ... about what??" Charles was confused.

"Who Ivy and the girls really were! Why they were always living up there in the hills and never came down. It turns out that the reason why Graham was bullshitting us was because he didn't want us to get involve with Ivy's mom and the other women living with her. In fact the whole town was playing this game of cold war with her," Brady spoke.

"Who was she? Who were they? Her mother? The other girls? Their mothers?" asked Charles.

"They were Travellers who had decided to live in this town," blurted Pete.

"What do you mean Travellers? Like they travel around? You mean they were gypsies?" asked Charles.

"Something like that. Actually they claimed to be gypsies too and that they had knowledge of the dark arts and all that shit. When they came into this town, people ignored them. Apparently that house that they were living in, belonged to a wealthy eccentric. When he died, he told the guy in charge of his will to leave his house and all his money to those women. Those women and their daughters. Apparently he felt sorry for them and he had no children to give his property away to. He thought they had no home and no money and so felt sorry for them. When he was long gone, they then moved into that house, continuing to live how they always lived. That was why Ivy and the girls back then had rags for clothes. I mean they have a servant who travels to town and does their shopping for them. You never see their mothers come into town. They always stay up there. But you did something that changed everything," Brady said, shaking his head.

"I did??" Charles asked in astonishment.

Pete and Brady nodded their heads.

"Since you left town, Ivy and the rest of the girls styaretd to intermingle more with the townspeople. Normally they had always kept to themselves, up in their stupid hill ... They wanted to get to know the rest of the townspeople and cleared up any misunderstandings. After all, it was a man from town who saved her life and so she thought that there were some nice people in town they could become friends with. Some of the townspeople got to know them a little bit better and even became friends with them. The girls themselves started dressing up like some of the other girls. Of course they still never went to our school. Ivy was known to have dated a guy in school. He felt bad about that day when he helped dunk her down the river and she was willing to give him a chance as he was only a kid then and believed in your bullshit about her being some witch," Brady talked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.