Slave of the Outcast - Cover

Slave of the Outcast

Copyright© 2011 by sonyaesperanto

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A boy from Manchester returns to his hometown, after his mom inherits his grandparents' second house. The boy does not know that the past will soon come back to haunt him, in ways he never dreamed of.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   BDSM   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Saturday – Day of the Party

Charles's house was crowded with people. There were people standing and chatting amongst themselves on the hallways. The dining table was full of food and drinks; cutleries, plates and plastic cups. There were adults. There were elderly like Charlie's grandparents. There were young children running around and screaming.

Everyone was having a good time. Except Charlie. He was sat down on one of the chairs, drinking his punch drink. He told Ivy about the party and she told him that she would get back to him on that. In the end she said that something came up and that she couldn't come to his house.

As Charles was sat down drinking, he saw his mother approaching him. There were some women and guys his age coming towards his direction. Charles was now thinking if these were his childhood friends. His mom introduced him to some of the other male teenagers and they told him that they all used to play with him when they were little kids. They were in their 16s and 17s. They remembered him but he didn't remember them.

His mom told the other boys to introduce him to the other teenage boys that were in the house. His mom and these boys' mothers then left them to their own devices. The boy who was the most friendliest to Charles was a boy named John. He was a head shorter than Charles and kind of looked like the Hollywood actor Richard Gere.

John led Charles all over his own house, introducing to the other teenage boys and girls. They were very shocked to learn that this Charles who was now living in this house, was the same Charles whom played with them when they were little kids. They told him that he looked different since he was 10. Overall they were glad that he was back. It had been 7 years since they last saw him.

Finally John led Charles all the way to one of his own house's corridor where four teenage boys were stood up and drinking. Charles recognized them. And they recognized Charles too. These were the four boys who messed around with him, outside the diner and in the woods.

"Guys I want you to meet your fearless leader. This is Charles Greene. Charles these were your closest buddies. They would follow you anywhere," John introducing them.

The guy who was the ringleader of this group, the one who was taller than Charles look astonished. So did the guy with black hair.

"Is that you Charles? My God we did not recognize you at all mate," the taller guy was breathing slowly.

He obviously looked and felt embarrassed.

"Hey listen mate. Sorry about last time. We didn't know it was you," the black haired guy made an apology.

"I take it that you already bumped into each other," John smiling and moving his eyebrows.

"Under the wrong circumstances," Charles made a weak chuckle.

"Hey John, we want to have some private moments with our old friend Charles here," the taller guy said to John.

"Sure no problem," John understood.

"Hey Charles could we talk outside?" asked the taller guy.

"Yeah sure," Charles nodded.

Charles and the four guys walked past through crowds of people, from that hallway up to the front door. They went outside the house. The front door was opened as they were having a house party. Charles followed the four guys to a side of the house.

"Hey Charles it's good to see you again," the taller guy said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.